Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46
I'm probably going to be working on some seeeeecret lore today! I can't post it publicly yet but I hope to write at least one bio :D I actually got a lot of lore (for me) done this weekend already ehehe

and then my hand started going numb and I abandoned my secret lore efforts for today. orz
I'm probably going to be working on some seeeeecret lore today! I can't post it publicly yet but I hope to write at least one bio :D I actually got a lot of lore (for me) done this weekend already ehehe

and then my hand started going numb and I abandoned my secret lore efforts for today. orz
b50x50still.gif
I'm going to fix the bios of all of the dragons on page 3 of my liar and actually give them lore instead of Ares bio copied into everyone else's. I also might write something for Ouija
I'm going to fix the bios of all of the dragons on page 3 of my liar and actually give them lore instead of Ares bio copied into everyone else's. I also might write something for Ouija
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
I just. really need to get Shonsea's bio written down. He needs it. It's time.

@dhay

EDIT: Also possibly Serowin, if I get Shonsea's done. I might just draw Shonsea in his sweater that I love so much OTL
I just. really need to get Shonsea's bio written down. He needs it. It's time.

@dhay

EDIT: Also possibly Serowin, if I get Shonsea's done. I might just draw Shonsea in his sweater that I love so much OTL
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
I have finished my first goal for today: Spark's bio! Whee!
I have finished my first goal for today: Spark's bio! Whee!
@Quis
Ooo I really need to work more on my lore today. Can I be on the pinglist just in case I forget any other day?
@Quis
Ooo I really need to work more on my lore today. Can I be on the pinglist just in case I forget any other day?
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
For all intents and purposes, Valentine is done! He's the main dragon I wanted to get done today, so I'm quite pleased, but I think I may finish up Vedia and Zephan. However, I've rather suddenly come down with an illness so that's hindered me a bit, haha.
For all intents and purposes, Valentine is done! He's the main dragon I wanted to get done today, so I'm quite pleased, but I think I may finish up Vedia and Zephan. However, I've rather suddenly come down with an illness so that's hindered me a bit, haha.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Quis I just found this and it is too late to work today, but can you add me to the pinglist please?
@Quis I just found this and it is too late to work today, but can you add me to the pinglist please?
Goal: [s]Write the first draft of at least one bio (around 350 words, including extras such as likes/dislikes/skills),[/s] (Done! I finished a bio!) and change out all bios into new format. Stretch goal: Create emblem flags for my Clan and the professions/houses within it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9088526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90886/9088526_350.png[/img] [/url] Dr. Alphys has received her bio! :D
Goal: Write the first draft of at least one bio (around 350 words, including extras such as likes/dislikes/skills), (Done! I finished a bio!)
and change out all bios into new format.

Stretch goal: Create emblem flags for my Clan and the professions/houses within it.

9088526_350.png

Dr. Alphys has received her bio! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
Gonna try to write at least one bio
Gonna try to write at least one bio
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
Finished! Did Darksprite's bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9741605] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97417/9741605_350.png[/img] [/url] I know my dergs' bios aren't long but theY'RE STILL NOT EASY OKAY
Finished!
Did Darksprite's bio:

9741605_350.png

I know my dergs' bios aren't long but theY'RE STILL NOT EASY OKAY
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46