Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46
I reached my goal! Hooray! Though I still need to revise it before I can do anything with what I wrote, I'm glad to have the drafts out of the way. When I do a word count in my word processor, it showed a little over 1700 words written today. I'm a little surprised by that, it felt like a lot more. I guess having to switch to a new dragon (and by extension a new angle of the story, a new personality, and a new set of beliefs) every couple of paragraphs is more tiring than I anticipated.

@ixris
Your words inspired me, thank you for that :)

@Orbitz
Hey, even bare minimum is hitting your goal! You should congratulate yourself for that.

@NightVale
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. There's always next time though, right? It's not like we're going to run out of days ending with a 4 any time soon.

Thank you @Quis for coming up with this event! It was a lot of fun, and pushed me to finish these drafts much sooner than I would have otherwise.
I reached my goal! Hooray! Though I still need to revise it before I can do anything with what I wrote, I'm glad to have the drafts out of the way. When I do a word count in my word processor, it showed a little over 1700 words written today. I'm a little surprised by that, it felt like a lot more. I guess having to switch to a new dragon (and by extension a new angle of the story, a new personality, and a new set of beliefs) every couple of paragraphs is more tiring than I anticipated.

@ixris
Your words inspired me, thank you for that :)

@Orbitz
Hey, even bare minimum is hitting your goal! You should congratulate yourself for that.

@NightVale
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. There's always next time though, right? It's not like we're going to run out of days ending with a 4 any time soon.

Thank you @Quis for coming up with this event! It was a lot of fun, and pushed me to finish these drafts much sooner than I would have otherwise.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
thanks, @ShiraCheshire. I won't be able to do the 4th because I'll be out of town and very afk, but I'll shoot for the 14th. and maybe some before that. :]
thanks, @ShiraCheshire. I won't be able to do the 4th because I'll be out of town and very afk, but I'll shoot for the 14th. and maybe some before that. :]
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@Quis

Ping me please?
@Quis

Ping me please?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@ShiraCheshire - *HIGH FIVE!!* Man, that is awesome!! :D Congrats on an amazing chunk of words written yesterday!
@ShiraCheshire - *HIGH FIVE!!* Man, that is awesome!! :D Congrats on an amazing chunk of words written yesterday!
Haha sorry, pinging you two really late but I wanted to say I really appreciate the compliments!

@ShiraCheshire yeah, I always need SO MUCH SPACE for writing because I tend to write a lot (when I actually get around to writing anything at all... :P). Was a little awkward trying to figure out how to lay it out while still having enough room. I like how it turned out, though. :3

@Hinumi thank you! :D I'm probably going to work on his bio next week. I've only been procrastinating about writing it for about three months.

And Hirimjher is adorable! What a perfect little floof. I love his personality. Friendly and accepting, but not a pushover. That's pretty much how I see the breed as a whole. It's why I love 'em!
Haha sorry, pinging you two really late but I wanted to say I really appreciate the compliments!

@ShiraCheshire yeah, I always need SO MUCH SPACE for writing because I tend to write a lot (when I actually get around to writing anything at all... :P). Was a little awkward trying to figure out how to lay it out while still having enough room. I like how it turned out, though. :3

@Hinumi thank you! :D I'm probably going to work on his bio next week. I've only been procrastinating about writing it for about three months.

And Hirimjher is adorable! What a perfect little floof. I love his personality. Friendly and accepting, but not a pushover. That's pretty much how I see the breed as a whole. It's why I love 'em!
@Quis I would like to be added to the pinglist please :D I saw the tumblr post and would very much like to be apart of this :D and indeed I will WHINE a lot because my motivation is lacking lately...
@Quis I would like to be added to the pinglist please :D I saw the tumblr post and would very much like to be apart of this :D and indeed I will WHINE a lot because my motivation is lacking lately...

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
All in all I think that was a really great first day. I'm super proud of all of us for getting anything done at all- but extra high five to those of you who hit your goals and went beyond them!

Everyone who asked to be added to the pinglist has been added, I just didn't reply with confirmation pings since it was working time and all that.

Can't wait to see everyone again on the 4th!
(Good luck to those of us who have busy days on the 4th of July, hopefully we can all still steal some dragon time.)
All in all I think that was a really great first day. I'm super proud of all of us for getting anything done at all- but extra high five to those of you who hit your goals and went beyond them!

Everyone who asked to be added to the pinglist has been added, I just didn't reply with confirmation pings since it was working time and all that.

Can't wait to see everyone again on the 4th!
(Good luck to those of us who have busy days on the 4th of July, hopefully we can all still steal some dragon time.)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis
Please add me to the pinglist?? :D
@Quis
Please add me to the pinglist?? :D
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Quis

Can I be added to the pinglist? So many of my dragons are getting neglected of lore... ;-;
@Quis

Can I be added to the pinglist? So many of my dragons are getting neglected of lore... ;-;
pVhWnFy.png
@Quis

Hey, just wondering if we're still doing lore whining tomorrow? :0
@Quis

Hey, just wondering if we're still doing lore whining tomorrow? :0
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46