Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@After

I'd love to be pinged for this when the new thread is made! Thank you!
@After

I'd love to be pinged for this when the new thread is made! Thank you!
A0qtRly.gif
I got... Jarmath's bio done. It was a pretty busy day, so I didn't have much time, but still :/
I got... Jarmath's bio done. It was a pretty busy day, so I didn't have much time, but still :/
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@After

Could I be pinged when the new thread is made?
@After

Could I be pinged when the new thread is made?
PQznZys.png
So... I know it's not a lore whining day yet... But the past day or two I've been really productive??

I've been doing fairgrounds a bit (not maxing 'cause my arm starts to get tired) and I did lore???

Awhile back I did his, a few days ago his, the last little bit of her's but the rest was done by a lore buddy of mine, today I did her's who is also apart of a 100 hatchling challenge I'm doing, and I also did a little bit in my dragon Miracle's. I'm not going to link it because it is a bit more poem-y and darker, in a way? Plus I typed it with how I felt at the time so it's kinda personal? In a way? But also not really? *shrugs*

I plan on doing her's, her's, her's, her's, her's, his, and his sometime in the nest few days.

Anyway, figured I'd share... 'Cause why not...

Edit: WAIT. SHOOT. CLICKED THE WRONG ONE IN THE FORUM SEARCH AHHHHH my cheeks are literally burning im so sorry *sob*
So... I know it's not a lore whining day yet... But the past day or two I've been really productive??

I've been doing fairgrounds a bit (not maxing 'cause my arm starts to get tired) and I did lore???

Awhile back I did his, a few days ago his, the last little bit of her's but the rest was done by a lore buddy of mine, today I did her's who is also apart of a 100 hatchling challenge I'm doing, and I also did a little bit in my dragon Miracle's. I'm not going to link it because it is a bit more poem-y and darker, in a way? Plus I typed it with how I felt at the time so it's kinda personal? In a way? But also not really? *shrugs*

I plan on doing her's, her's, her's, her's, her's, his, and his sometime in the nest few days.

Anyway, figured I'd share... 'Cause why not...

Edit: WAIT. SHOOT. CLICKED THE WRONG ONE IN THE FORUM SEARCH AHHHHH my cheeks are literally burning im so sorry *sob*
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@AnacondaMiracle - Heads up, this is the old LWD thread! The new one has been moved to here. :>
@AnacondaMiracle - Heads up, this is the old LWD thread! The new one has been moved to here. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46