Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
can you like mine? :>
can you like mine? :>
I love your dragons! Feel free to check out my lair if you’d like, I just want to see some love for my dragons, no matter how interesting (ugly) they are!
I love your dragons! Feel free to check out my lair if you’d like, I just want to see some love for my dragons, no matter how interesting (ugly) they are!
LMLA6wg.png
@kingcrown ahhh well that makes sense! i dont like the way new lairs arrows are placed (hidden, tiny, in the middle) so this is LITERALLY a game changer for me when it comes to bonding with fams!

and aw thank you anyway then! my lair is kinda big but i hope you enjoy it at least ;_;
@kingcrown ahhh well that makes sense! i dont like the way new lairs arrows are placed (hidden, tiny, in the middle) so this is LITERALLY a game changer for me when it comes to bonding with fams!

and aw thank you anyway then! my lair is kinda big but i hope you enjoy it at least ;_;
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
This is kind of you!
I don't have any dragons with Sapphire except for one in the sales tab.
This is kind of you!
I don't have any dragons with Sapphire except for one in the sales tab.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Heyo! Mind liking my dragons? You can stop after Water, the Imperial with all the blue (but no Sapphire, haha) going on with her, as it’s just free hatchery dragons from there. Aerin (the Gaoler) is a free hatchery dragon (with her bio description and all), but I couldn't put her in Hibden, so I tossed her in with my main dragons. Since you said you’d be stopping around sales and fodder, I wanted to let you know beforehand so that you didn’t miss 17 whole dragons, hah.
Heyo! Mind liking my dragons? You can stop after Water, the Imperial with all the blue (but no Sapphire, haha) going on with her, as it’s just free hatchery dragons from there. Aerin (the Gaoler) is a free hatchery dragon (with her bio description and all), but I couldn't put her in Hibden, so I tossed her in with my main dragons. Since you said you’d be stopping around sales and fodder, I wanted to let you know beforehand so that you didn’t miss 17 whole dragons, hah.
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
Got everyone up to here!
Got everyone up to here!
[center][emoji=hourglass size=1] does a lil dance[/center]

does a lil dance
Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Anyone? I wanna see some pretty lizards!
Anyone? I wanna see some pretty lizards!
Thank you if you visit mine!
Thank you if you visit mine!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26