Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@arawoods
Oh, I'm not worried about number. I've liked lairs with over 300 before.
Thanks for doing a sapphire check, it's appreciated. I'm about to start! ^^
@arawoods
Oh, I'm not worried about number. I've liked lairs with over 300 before.
Thanks for doing a sapphire check, it's appreciated. I'm about to start! ^^
Hey bro! Would you like my lair and help us Banes out? I have lots more in hibden too haha you dont absolutely need to do the second tab in hibden or sales if you dont want to!

I think i only have one XXX Sapphire and about 90% sure i dont have anything else with any Sapphire. She is in Artonian Legends tab of my lair!

Edit: One with Sapphire wings in second hibden tab. Hes a Spiral though so you prob wont even notice haha thats all for sure!
Hey bro! Would you like my lair and help us Banes out? I have lots more in hibden too haha you dont absolutely need to do the second tab in hibden or sales if you dont want to!

I think i only have one XXX Sapphire and about 90% sure i dont have anything else with any Sapphire. She is in Artonian Legends tab of my lair!

Edit: One with Sapphire wings in second hibden tab. Hes a Spiral though so you prob wont even notice haha thats all for sure!
ghKvJeY.gif
lGxHQBZ.gif Ul4BYFb.gif

Most Dragons in Hibden | Forum Game/ Sale Pings are just fine!
Custom Chaos Banescale Hatchery
Hoarding wacky Banes! Help me out by trading me a Banescale
I volunteer as tribute lol! After my first three dressed guardians is a fodder tab (no familiars) and I also have a sale tab. Maybe half my dragons are in hibden? And I'm pretty sure I have zero sapphire hanging around! I'll go like your permas too <3
I volunteer as tribute lol! After my first three dressed guardians is a fodder tab (no familiars) and I also have a sale tab. Maybe half my dragons are in hibden? And I'm pretty sure I have zero sapphire hanging around! I'll go like your permas too <3
Liked everyone up to here!
Liked everyone up to here!
thank you! ^^
I liked some of your dragons too, I love the skins you used for them
thank you! ^^
I liked some of your dragons too, I love the skins you used for them
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
You absolute madlad. You legend, I'm gonna go ahead and like all of your perma dragons because they are breathtaking. I ain't lying, they're splendid, I am losing it over their colours, gradients, tints and apparel. Just so freaking nice

Also, if you for some reason want to punish yourself by liking all of my dragons, godsspeed and good luck. Feel free to completely ignore the Den as it's mostly filled with projects I am postponing for now. Also, you can ignore Newcomers and Merchants & troops tabs as they're unsorted or for sale.

Oh yeah also, I have no Sapphire I'm aware of. Lemme check my spreadsheet... none. Nice.

Edit: turns out I had half of yours already liked! Wonderful!
You absolute madlad. You legend, I'm gonna go ahead and like all of your perma dragons because they are breathtaking. I ain't lying, they're splendid, I am losing it over their colours, gradients, tints and apparel. Just so freaking nice

Also, if you for some reason want to punish yourself by liking all of my dragons, godsspeed and good luck. Feel free to completely ignore the Den as it's mostly filled with projects I am postponing for now. Also, you can ignore Newcomers and Merchants & troops tabs as they're unsorted or for sale.

Oh yeah also, I have no Sapphire I'm aware of. Lemme check my spreadsheet... none. Nice.

Edit: turns out I had half of yours already liked! Wonderful!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Well, I can return the compliments because your theming is impeccable. Absolutely wonderful, and it really feels like all of them are [i]characters[/i] instead of just pixel dragons. Amazing job. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Also! Seems I have most of yours liked too. I do remember going on a massive liking spree awhile ago, and I have no complaints about seeing them again. ;D
@Natron
Well, I can return the compliments because your theming is impeccable. Absolutely wonderful, and it really feels like all of them are characters instead of just pixel dragons. Amazing job.

Also! Seems I have most of yours liked too. I do remember going on a massive liking spree awhile ago, and I have no complaints about seeing them again. ;D
OH I THOUGHT SO, I think I remember that- or at least something of that sort. Thank you so much though, that means the world to me!! I try to make them feel as real as possible so I'm so happy to hear that, bless ♥

also, another Ridgeback lover? We stan.
OH I THOUGHT SO, I think I remember that- or at least something of that sort. Thank you so much though, that means the world to me!! I try to make them feel as real as possible so I'm so happy to hear that, bless ♥

also, another Ridgeback lover? We stan.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/515675837371252736/829391158467231854/wretched_man_starryachilles.png[/img] y’all come get ur lairs liked
wretched_man_starryachilles.png
y’all come get ur lairs liked
Akhilleus.gif
@Sims
Speaking of OHKOs.
Thanks. I'm deceased.
I never expect to see those damn things and they scare me every time. I made them and they scare me.
@Sims
Speaking of OHKOs.
Thanks. I'm deceased.
I never expect to see those damn things and they scare me every time. I made them and they scare me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26