Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Various Items & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=137242][img]https://i.imgur.com/ROOZ1my.png[/img][/url] I AM [b]SUBBED[/b]! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ------------------------- Hello and welcome to my own trading thread! I am looking forward to sell my items OR exchange them along with gems/treasure to buy the items below. ------------------------- [emoji=pink star size=1] [i][b]BUYING[/b][/i] [emoji=pink star size=1] ------------------------- [item=Fear Frog][item=Terror Toad][item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Goldenbeast][item=Frost Delver][item=Stone Borer] [item=Arcane Sprite][item=Nature Sprite][item=Cog Frog][item=Earth Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Golden Idol][item=Light Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Skycat][item=Speedy][item=Water Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Bone Fiend][item=Boolean] ------------------------- [emoji=money bag size=1] [i][b]SELLING[/b][/i] [emoji=money bag size=1] ------------------------- [skin=33160][skin=18606][skin=25610][skin=28720][skin=27220][skin=24263] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] x2 [item=Charming Sage Cover] ---------------------------------------------------- [/center]
ROOZ1my.png

I AM SUBBED!
Hello and welcome to my own trading thread! I am looking forward to sell my items OR exchange them along with gems/treasure to buy the items below.
BUYING

Fear Frog Terror Toad Coarsefur Yeti Overcharged Silverbeast Goldenbeast Frost Delver Stone Borer
Arcane Sprite Nature Sprite Cog Frog Earth Sprite Fire Sprite Ice Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar Golden Idol Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Plague Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak Shadow Sprite Skycat Speedy Water Sprite Wind Sprite Bone Fiend Boolean

SELLING

Breed Change: Nocturne x2

Charming Sage Cover

ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
-
-
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png

@YaoWang

I have a handful of familiars over in my Real Dealz Shop! Feel free to take a gander, I will accept ANY items, fodder dragons, T and G.

@YaoWang

I have a handful of familiars over in my Real Dealz Shop! Feel free to take a gander, I will accept ANY items, fodder dragons, T and G.
@YaoWang I can sell you a sky blue silk sash for treasure?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="Ptilonorhy" date="2018-11-05 13:52:56" ] @YaoWang I have a handful of familiars over in my Real Dealz Shop! Feel free to take a gander, I will accept ANY items, fodder dragons, T and G. [/quote] I will make sure to check it out! You seem to have famillairs I need! @Ptilonorhy [quote name="Li3los" date="2018-11-05 13:56:20" ] I have [item=night sky wing silks] I want [item=vial of scattersight]x3 and [item= black tulip flowerfall] I know it goes like 30g over, but will you be willing to trade? Thanks! @yaowang [/quote] Hmm. Well, I guess it would be a good deal. The vial goes about 250 minimum each and the skills for 900 or something around that. The thing is that I never had black tulip flowerfall-^^;; Is there anything else you need though?? @Li3los [quote name="SeiyreSlash" date="2018-11-05 14:02:11" ] @YaoWang I can sell you a sky blue silk sash for treasure? [/quote] Yes! How much do you desire? @SeiyreSlash
Ptilonorhy wrote on 2018-11-05 13:52:56:
@YaoWang

I will make sure to check it out! You seem to have famillairs I need!

@Ptilonorhy
Li3los wrote on 2018-11-05 13:56:20:
I have Night Sky Wing Silks I want Vial of Scattersight x3 and Black Tulip Flowerfall

I know it goes like 30g over, but will you be willing to trade? Thanks!

@yaowang

Hmm. Well, I guess it would be a good deal. The vial goes about 250 minimum each and the skills for 900 or something around that.

The thing is that I never had black tulip flowerfall-^^;; Is there anything else you need though??

@Li3los
SeiyreSlash wrote on 2018-11-05 14:02:11:

Yes! How much do you desire?

@SeiyreSlash
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@yaowang
I realized that lol! I'm afraid I'm no longer interested! But scattersights on the auction house sell pretty quickly, so you might want to list them there!
@yaowang
I realized that lol! I'm afraid I'm no longer interested! But scattersights on the auction house sell pretty quickly, so you might want to list them there!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
Also, you need to ping the people for them to recieve your message! Like this @insertnamehere1
Also, you need to ping the people for them to recieve your message! Like this @insertnamehere1
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
[quote name="Li3los" date="2018-11-05 14:13:51" ] @yaowang I realized that lol! I'm afraid I'm no longer interested! But scattersights on the auction house sell pretty quickly, so you might want to list them there! [/quote] Ahh! That's all right! If no one offers on them I willl, thanks ! @Li3los
Li3los wrote on 2018-11-05 14:13:51:
@yaowang

Ahh! That's all right! If no one offers on them I willl, thanks !

@Li3los
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang LAH ok?
@YaoWang LAH ok?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="SeiyreSlash" date="2018-11-05 14:17:23" ] @YaoWang LAH ok? [/quote] Sure. Put it up, and I'll buy it! Or crossroads! @SeiyreSlash
SeiyreSlash wrote on 2018-11-05 14:17:23:
@YaoWang LAH ok?

Sure. Put it up, and I'll buy it! Or crossroads!

@SeiyreSlash
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48