Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
Got yours!
Got yours!
elliot has sapphire capsule (he's in the first tab) and reverie has sapphire primary (2nd tab of hibden)

a good chunk of my permas+projects are in my hibden

once you get to rain you may switch to hibden since all dragons beyond him are fodder pairs, fodder, for sale, or guests

once you get to monarch in hibden, you may stop since all dragons beyond him are for sale or fodder

tysm for doing this :D
elliot has sapphire capsule (he's in the first tab) and reverie has sapphire primary (2nd tab of hibden)

a good chunk of my permas+projects are in my hibden

once you get to rain you may switch to hibden since all dragons beyond him are fodder pairs, fodder, for sale, or guests

once you get to monarch in hibden, you may stop since all dragons beyond him are for sale or fodder

tysm for doing this :D
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
@Inkwyrm Hey can I get you to remove the image of the dragon please. The entire point of asking for warnings about sapphire is so I don't have to see it. I appreciate the effort! But I'm already on the edge of a migraine ^^; edit: ohp sorry! you're good! got everyone in your lair and den. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Inkwyrm
Hey can I get you to remove the image of the dragon please. The entire point of asking for warnings about sapphire is so I don't have to see it.
I appreciate the effort! But I'm already on the edge of a migraine ^^;

edit: ohp sorry! you're good! got everyone in your lair and den.
@kingcrown

yeah, im sorry; i accidentally copied the image instead of the link ^^'

edit: oi, tysm! have a nice day/night :P
@kingcrown

yeah, im sorry; i accidentally copied the image instead of the link ^^'

edit: oi, tysm! have a nice day/night :P
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
@Inkwyrm
Must have caught you in the middle of editing— no worries, just bad timing on my part. Again, thanks for the warning. ^^
@Inkwyrm
Must have caught you in the middle of editing— no worries, just bad timing on my part. Again, thanks for the warning. ^^
@kingcrown

np and ty for liking the dergs :P

edit: dont mind me, gonna casually slide into your lair and hand some stars out as well :D
@kingcrown

np and ty for liking the dergs :P

edit: dont mind me, gonna casually slide into your lair and hand some stars out as well :D
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
Oh this is such a cool idea! I'd love it if you took a look at some of my dragons, but SAPPHIRE WARNING - I have quite a few Sapphire dragons in my lair. It's probably better just to go to my Hibernal Den and skip the lair altogether, since they are peppered throughout.

If you have the time, thank you very much! If not, this is still a really fun thing to do!
Oh this is such a cool idea! I'd love it if you took a look at some of my dragons, but SAPPHIRE WARNING - I have quite a few Sapphire dragons in my lair. It's probably better just to go to my Hibernal Den and skip the lair altogether, since they are peppered throughout.

If you have the time, thank you very much! If not, this is still a really fun thing to do!
I’d really appreciate it if you liked my lair! I don’t have any Sapphire dragons, so no worries! Only the first two tabs of my main lair and first tab of my hibden are going to be perma dragons, so feel free to skip the rest, haha. I’ll go like some of your drags too :D
I’d really appreciate it if you liked my lair! I don’t have any Sapphire dragons, so no worries! Only the first two tabs of my main lair and first tab of my hibden are going to be perma dragons, so feel free to skip the rest, haha. I’ll go like some of your drags too :D
1xcX4j2.gif
Caught up to here!
Caught up to here!
Alright, pausing for now!
Alright, pausing for now!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26