Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
lol it’s must’ve been hard with all the dragons I have
lol it’s must’ve been hard with all the dragons I have
@kingcrown

if you feel up to it, you can do my lair and hibden ^^

NOTE: I have two dragons w/ Sapphire, the first one being a secondary on Beyla (his wings are mostly covered tho), and an uncovered xyx sapphire banana veil in hibden

dw if you can't do them because of their colors tho, even one derg liked is something ^^
@kingcrown

NOTE: I have two dragons w/ Sapphire, the first one being a secondary on Beyla (his wings are mostly covered tho), and an uncovered xyx sapphire banana veil in hibden

dw if you can't do them because of their colors tho, even one derg liked is something ^^
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Could you do my lair? You don't have to do hibden or fodder! That cuts my lair down significantly haha
Could you do my lair? You don't have to do hibden or fodder! That cuts my lair down significantly haha
1xcX4j2.gif
@kingcrown

NOTE: I have two dragons w/ Sapphire, the first one being a secondary on my avatar Beyla (his wings are mostly covered tho), and an uncovered xyx sapphire banana veil in hibden- if you come across a male grey veilspun(winterdance), you know that the xyx is up next ^^

@kingcrown

NOTE: I have two dragons w/ Sapphire, the first one being a secondary on my avatar Beyla (his wings are mostly covered tho), and an uncovered xyx sapphire banana veil in hibden- if you come across a male grey veilspun(winterdance), you know that the xyx is up next ^^

(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Caught up to here!
Caught up to here!
Been a bit, but I'm back again!
Been a bit, but I'm back again!
Oh thisd be interesting if you wanna do mine. I dont have many! :0
Oh thisd be interesting if you wanna do mine. I dont have many! :0
rye | it/its

57356968.png
@DevouredSun
Got everyone liked!
@DevouredSun
Got everyone liked!
Thank you! I did yours too :]
Thank you! I did yours too :]
rye | it/its

57356968.png
would you like to do mine? fair warning, I do have quite a few dragons though, so you don't have to if you don't want to!
also I looked through my dragons and I'm pretty sure none of them have sapphire, so you should be good :)
would you like to do mine? fair warning, I do have quite a few dragons though, so you don't have to if you don't want to!
also I looked through my dragons and I'm pretty sure none of them have sapphire, so you should be good :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26