Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] umas (4/11)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
have:

lf:
sdf, nocf, coatl m, fae f, obe, spiral, accents only. silks, angelic, nature, cute, galaxy, pastel, etc etc.

items:
eggs, lumi halos, scatter scrolls, jox boxs, first year fest items, sprites, eliminates, flowerfalls, etc

have:

lf:
sdf, nocf, coatl m, fae f, obe, spiral, accents only. silks, angelic, nature, cute, galaxy, pastel, etc etc.

items:
eggs, lumi halos, scatter scrolls, jox boxs, first year fest items, sprites, eliminates, flowerfalls, etc

Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
Hi! How much Noc eggos would you do for the golem gauntlet and the Warmwater Fishies? @Gyroid

Edit: added a ping
Hi! How much Noc eggos would you do for the golem gauntlet and the Warmwater Fishies? @Gyroid

Edit: added a ping
Reminder to self: work on your signature
Vskop.gify568n.gif6qJkg.gif
@chewydabacca hi! would like 5 for both items work for you? :)
@chewydabacca hi! would like 5 for both items work for you? :)
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

How much for Sterling Raven?
@Gyroid

How much for Sterling Raven?
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@Gyroid

Hello!

I'm interested in your Leafy Gladeboughs, and have both an eliminate stone and gems to offer you if you please! I'd count the stone as worth 175g plus 625g pure to compensate. Does that work for you?
@Gyroid

Hello!

I'm interested in your Leafy Gladeboughs, and have both an eliminate stone and gems to offer you if you please! I'd count the stone as worth 175g plus 625g pure to compensate. Does that work for you?
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
@Myasmic hi! uhh not sure rn not any on the ah, i think 1.5kg maybe? i think thats around what i bought it for!

@Celuneth hi! that would work for me yes! :)
@Myasmic hi! uhh not sure rn not any on the ah, i think 1.5kg maybe? i think thats around what i bought it for!

@Celuneth hi! that would work for me yes! :)
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

I dont have that many gems, so would you take any old fest skins, or services? (Art, lore, coli grinding, fodder leveling ect)

Im trying to get peeps christmas presents so im pretty broke lol
@Gyroid

I dont have that many gems, so would you take any old fest skins, or services? (Art, lore, coli grinding, fodder leveling ect)

Im trying to get peeps christmas presents so im pretty broke lol
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@Myasmic understandable! i may be interested in coli grinding for fest stuff, could you elaborate on that a bit? I've never purchased coli grinding services but i have been quite busy lately and would probably benefit from a helping hand during notn!
@Myasmic understandable! i may be interested in coli grinding for fest stuff, could you elaborate on that a bit? I've never purchased coli grinding services but i have been quite busy lately and would probably benefit from a helping hand during notn!
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

How many chests for the chillspike crown if i also offer a light egg

Nvm on the light egg, i just checked the price and it's listed for less than a light egg
@Gyroid

How many chests for the chillspike crown if i also offer a light egg

Nvm on the light egg, i just checked the price and it's listed for less than a light egg
@Gyroid

So ive got 3 level 25's, and have done a few hours of NOTN grinding the past few days. I just got paid 420 gems for an hour this morning, so that would be around 3 hours for the skin im askin for.

You get *all* the loot I grind by the way, unless you request otherwise.
@Gyroid

So ive got 3 level 25's, and have done a few hours of NOTN grinding the past few days. I just got paid 420 gems for an hour this morning, so that would be around 3 hours for the skin im askin for.

You get *all* the loot I grind by the way, unless you request otherwise.
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24