Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | origin_unknown | angelic aberrations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Welcome to origin_unknown! Here we produce a wide variety of accents, created by @kingcrown and managed by @Rosemund.
Currently Producing;;
None at the moment!
Both Rosen and I are taking a break from the site so replies will be slow!

[preview image here]

On the AH;;
None at the moment!

Rules;;
PINGS;
  • You can ping either or both of us (@Rosemund and @kingcrown), but as we're subscribed to the thread you don't have to ping us both!
PREVIEWS;
  • Previews are always available! Just ask, and allow a day or so (usually much quicker) for King to get back to you!
PRICE;
  • Current g:t ratio is 1g:1300t.
  • For accents, 600g per slot. Accents will be listed on the AH for 650g if they have not been claimed in the shop.
  • For skins and skincents, 850g per slot. Skins and skincents will be listed on the AH for 950g if they have not been claimed in the shop.
  • Please inquire regarding treasure and mixed slots.

PAYMENT DUE;
  • PLEASE NOTE: we no longer do preorders.
  • Payment is only due once the skins have come in. Please do not send your payment early; wait for the PA.
  • If you fail to contact us or respond to inquiries regarding a lack of payment, you will be blacklisted from our shop.
  • All leftover copies will be listed on the AH for 650g. If you did not have one reserved, you may either contact King or post in the thread to get one at 600g.
    • If your PA expires, we will check with you once. If you fail to respond to this, you will be blacklisted from our shop.
  • Please only send payment to King.

HOLDS;
    • If you are unable to pay for your copy, we're happy to hold for up to two weeks but you do need to contact us to arrange it.
    RESELLING;
    • Once you have paid for the accent, you are at liberty to resell it at any price you see fit. Please do not undervalue it (sell for less than full printing price).
    PINGLISTS;
    • You can ask to be put on a pinglist for reprints of current or past accents, though there is no set cycle for reprinting aside from "when there's enough interest".
    CUSTOMS;
    • We do not offer full customs at this time. However, we will do custom recolours of some accents or skins— just contact King to discuss!
    • If you would like a small run of an accent (custom recolour or not), again, please contact us to discuss.
      • NOTE: The art and accents belong to kingcrown, user #87440. Rosemund is acting as his secretary (I also have the awesome luck to be his friend (awww, same to you! ~K)). Rosemund is primarily responsible for pinglists, but you can ask either of us about anything!
Welcome to origin_unknown! Here we produce a wide variety of accents, created by @kingcrown and managed by @Rosemund.
Currently Producing;;
None at the moment!
Both Rosen and I are taking a break from the site so replies will be slow!

[preview image here]

On the AH;;
None at the moment!

Rules;;
PINGS;
  • You can ping either or both of us (@Rosemund and @kingcrown), but as we're subscribed to the thread you don't have to ping us both!
PREVIEWS;
  • Previews are always available! Just ask, and allow a day or so (usually much quicker) for King to get back to you!
PRICE;
  • Current g:t ratio is 1g:1300t.
  • For accents, 600g per slot. Accents will be listed on the AH for 650g if they have not been claimed in the shop.
  • For skins and skincents, 850g per slot. Skins and skincents will be listed on the AH for 950g if they have not been claimed in the shop.
  • Please inquire regarding treasure and mixed slots.

PAYMENT DUE;
  • PLEASE NOTE: we no longer do preorders.
  • Payment is only due once the skins have come in. Please do not send your payment early; wait for the PA.
  • If you fail to contact us or respond to inquiries regarding a lack of payment, you will be blacklisted from our shop.
  • All leftover copies will be listed on the AH for 650g. If you did not have one reserved, you may either contact King or post in the thread to get one at 600g.
    • If your PA expires, we will check with you once. If you fail to respond to this, you will be blacklisted from our shop.
  • Please only send payment to King.

HOLDS;
    • If you are unable to pay for your copy, we're happy to hold for up to two weeks but you do need to contact us to arrange it.
    RESELLING;
    • Once you have paid for the accent, you are at liberty to resell it at any price you see fit. Please do not undervalue it (sell for less than full printing price).
    PINGLISTS;
    • You can ask to be put on a pinglist for reprints of current or past accents, though there is no set cycle for reprinting aside from "when there's enough interest".
    CUSTOMS;
    • We do not offer full customs at this time. However, we will do custom recolours of some accents or skins— just contact King to discuss!
    • If you would like a small run of an accent (custom recolour or not), again, please contact us to discuss.
      • NOTE: The art and accents belong to kingcrown, user #87440. Rosemund is acting as his secretary (I also have the awesome luck to be his friend (awww, same to you! ~K)). Rosemund is primarily responsible for pinglists, but you can ask either of us about anything!
Reprinting;;

None at the moment!
Reprinting;;

None at the moment!
[size=5][b][u]Pinglists;;[/u][/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522] General Accent and Skin Pinglist[/url] [b]origin_unknown Pinglist for New Accents:[/b] [list] [*] ImpossibleJedi4 [*] Zerohour [*] Crumpet [*] Valstrax [*] Jaypaw [*] Erithuet [*] ItMeansHope [*] lugia492 [*] UniformShark [*] sims [*] Luciferr [*] Graveworm [*] mechadragons [*] Zelrune [*] ApprenticeWriter [*] FierySkies [*] Nightwind [*] XENDRAENYX [*] Lucanusz [*] leoscreams [*] Yomiya [/list] [b]OKAPI+ recolor Pinglist:[/b] [list] [*] Tinble [*] JayChirps [*] Rauv [*] Raptorgrrl [*] Reckless (Obsidian Version) [*] GlitchyOddy (Trans Version) [*] Jereton (Vincian Version) [*] wanli [/list] [b]ANCIENT LOREKEEPER Reprints:[/b] [list] [*] Whisper22 [*] Snappish [*] Mary [*] CryptidUni [*] firedream123 [*] Fayo [*] MonsteraDelici [/list] [b]Reprint interest:[/b] [list] [*] uwuloo (whats yours is mine) [*] HSIcerious (Arcore Armour Mark I) [*] Hawktalon (Fulgurite Magus) [*] Thetahs (Cybernaut) [*] elduwen (Arcore Armour Mark I) [/list]
Pinglists;;
General Accent and Skin Pinglist
origin_unknown Pinglist for New Accents:
  • ImpossibleJedi4
  • Zerohour
  • Crumpet
  • Valstrax
  • Jaypaw
  • Erithuet
  • ItMeansHope
  • lugia492
  • UniformShark
  • sims
  • Luciferr
  • Graveworm
  • mechadragons
  • Zelrune
  • ApprenticeWriter
  • FierySkies
  • Nightwind
  • XENDRAENYX
  • Lucanusz
  • leoscreams
  • Yomiya

OKAPI+ recolor Pinglist:
  • Tinble
  • JayChirps
  • Rauv
  • Raptorgrrl
  • Reckless (Obsidian Version)
  • GlitchyOddy (Trans Version)
  • Jereton (Vincian Version)
  • wanli

ANCIENT LOREKEEPER Reprints:
  • Whisper22
  • Snappish
  • Mary
  • CryptidUni
  • firedream123
  • Fayo
  • MonsteraDelici

Reprint interest:
  • uwuloo (whats yours is mine)
  • HSIcerious (Arcore Armour Mark I)
  • Hawktalon (Fulgurite Magus)
  • Thetahs (Cybernaut)
  • elduwen (Arcore Armour Mark I)
Catalogue;;
Full catalogue can be found in the Game Database.

Available for reprint with interest:
will not recolour

available for recolours
none right now

Retired and customs:
will not recolour

available for recolours
none right now

OKAPI+ series:
available for reprint and recolour

customs; will reprint in limited amount

customs, no reprints

Notes and pinglists:
Custom recolours:
  • none atm
Catalogue;;
Full catalogue can be found in the Game Database.

Available for reprint with interest:
will not recolour

available for recolours
none right now

Retired and customs:
will not recolour

available for recolours
none right now

OKAPI+ series:
available for reprint and recolour

customs; will reprint in limited amount

customs, no reprints

Notes and pinglists:
Custom recolours:
  • none atm
Upcoming;;
no previews yet!!

Upcoming;;
no previews yet!!

Oh dang it's rad to see you back! :D I'd love to be on this new pinglist too, welcome back to FR!
Oh dang it's rad to see you back! :D I'd love to be on this new pinglist too, welcome back to FR!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
You know I'd love to be on the pinglist my dude! Lorekeeper is stunning, I can't commit to a slot rn but let me double check the vault once I'm home. Welcome back!
You know I'd love to be on the pinglist my dude! Lorekeeper is stunning, I can't commit to a slot rn but let me double check the vault once I'm home. Welcome back!
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
Please add me to the pinglist, and welcome back!
Please add me to the pinglist, and welcome back!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
please add me to the pinglist and put me down for a slot of lorekeeper!!
please add me to the pinglist and put me down for a slot of lorekeeper!!
magpie_sphinx_by_c0nsume-dcray87.png
Magpie Sphinx made by kingcrown!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Zerohour @Crumpet @Valstrax
You've been added to the pinglist! And Jo, you're on the preorder list.
Thanks so much for the welcome back too!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Zerohour @Crumpet @Valstrax
You've been added to the pinglist! And Jo, you're on the preorder list.
Thanks so much for the welcome back too!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22