Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
I would love if you would poke about in my lair and give a few likes. I don't think I have much sapphire but I do have cerulean in my shattered sea tab.
I would love if you would poke about in my lair and give a few likes. I don't think I have much sapphire but I do have cerulean in my shattered sea tab.
ovaJ1TV.png
Caught up to here, and I'm bored.
Bring me your lairs!
Caught up to here, and I'm bored.
Bring me your lairs!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70881166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708812/70881166_350.png[/img][/url] I’m pretty sure you’ve liked my whole lair but can he get a kiss
70881166_350.png
I’m pretty sure you’ve liked my whole lair but can he get a kiss
Akhilleus.gif
I'd love some attention on my lair! I'm really proud of the dragons in my first tab in particular~ I'll happily like yours in turn!
I'd love some attention on my lair! I'm really proud of the dragons in my first tab in particular~ I'll happily like yours in turn!
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
Feel free to go through my lair whenever you've got the time

I have around 100 dragons in my lair, feel free to skip the Departing tab of the lair since those dragons are leaving. Most of my dragons are in my Hibden, but you can ignore it if you want. If you want to go through the Hibden, feel free to go up to the Outsiders tab, you can go through the rest after those if you want.

All dragons with Sapphire are in the Hibernal Den, here's a list of all of them with their locations:

Dragons with Sapphire

Lyra - Sapphire Spinner, HibDen, in second tab titled IV. Tempest League. She's on the 2nd page, first column, second row.

Nacim - Sapphire Shimmer, HibDen, in the tab labelled IV. Outposts, on the 3rd page in the last column of the first row.

Naos - Sapphire Opal, HibDen, in the tab named Others on the 2nd page, first column, second row.

Shinya - Sapphire Ghost, HibDen, in the To Be Sorted tab on the 3rd page, first column, seventh row. Most of it is covered up by her accent or apparel, but there's still bits of it you can see.

Isla - Sapphire Runes, HibDen, in the tab labelled Lore on the first page, third column, second row.

Ovais - Sapphire Thylacine, HibDen, in the Lore tab, last column, third row.

Accalia - Sapphire Peregrine, HibDen, Tentative tab, second column, first row.
Feel free to go through my lair whenever you've got the time

I have around 100 dragons in my lair, feel free to skip the Departing tab of the lair since those dragons are leaving. Most of my dragons are in my Hibden, but you can ignore it if you want. If you want to go through the Hibden, feel free to go up to the Outsiders tab, you can go through the rest after those if you want.

All dragons with Sapphire are in the Hibernal Den, here's a list of all of them with their locations:

Dragons with Sapphire

Lyra - Sapphire Spinner, HibDen, in second tab titled IV. Tempest League. She's on the 2nd page, first column, second row.

Nacim - Sapphire Shimmer, HibDen, in the tab labelled IV. Outposts, on the 3rd page in the last column of the first row.

Naos - Sapphire Opal, HibDen, in the tab named Others on the 2nd page, first column, second row.

Shinya - Sapphire Ghost, HibDen, in the To Be Sorted tab on the 3rd page, first column, seventh row. Most of it is covered up by her accent or apparel, but there's still bits of it you can see.

Isla - Sapphire Runes, HibDen, in the tab labelled Lore on the first page, third column, second row.

Ovais - Sapphire Thylacine, HibDen, in the Lore tab, last column, third row.

Accalia - Sapphire Peregrine, HibDen, Tentative tab, second column, first row.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
id appreciate some likes on my progens, the rest arent needed <3
id appreciate some likes on my progens, the rest arent needed <3
@Maskemane Got yours! @Lixue Thanks for the warning, it's greatly appreciated. ^^ @Immortalized bro. [i]bro[/i] you think i wasn't the very first like he had?? do you have no faith in me??? i'm Insulted. absolutely Wounded. how dare. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
@Maskemane
Got yours!

@Lixue
Thanks for the warning, it's greatly appreciated. ^^

@Immortalized
bro. bro
you think i wasn't the very first like he had??
do you have no faith in me??? i'm Insulted. absolutely Wounded.
how dare.

I'd really appreciate it if you give my Keep, Permas (Hibe Den), and Keep (Hibe Den) tabs some likes! The other tabs are all non permas lol
I'd really appreciate it if you give my Keep, Permas (Hibe Den), and Keep (Hibe Den) tabs some likes! The other tabs are all non permas lol
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@Slime
I'm definitely gonna like all of them!

@SilverRipple
I'll get to yours shortly!
@Slime
I'm definitely gonna like all of them!

@SilverRipple
I'll get to yours shortly!