Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Share]EtZ W3 - Earth and Wind(done)
1 2 3 4 5
this is still on yall, sorry about the late replies! I finally have the time and energy to reply now XD
@LogrithmGames
(Yeah, it's still going. I work in retail and work got really busy and draining since I last responded ^^' Holiday season is rough lmao)

Fissure seemed none the wiser about Volare's strange feeling, continuing in the dark. The tunnel was curvy and ragged at the edges, splitting off now and then into channels too small for anything larger than a Fae to fit through.
The real sense of unsettlement came when the pair reached a fork in the tunnel.

There were three paths they could take. Return the way they came, continue straight into the left tunnel in front, or take the right tunnel deeper into the mountain.

@Cryoluxa
No worries, I've been swamped with stuff lately so I get it! You can respond when you can c:

@CristorcusHelix
The sight that greeted the frightened Snapper was one of a walking nightmare. A giant wormlike creature blocked the tunnel, it's sizzling drool dripping onto the floor. Teeth lined the single hole in its face, presumably its mouth. It emitted a harsh grating sound as Septaria turned, catching the attention of the mechanical Pearlcatcher.

Said Pearlcatcher stilled in its feast, head twitching in the direction of the sound. It turned, claws scraping along the rocky floor. As its cyan eyes hit the worm, it immediately dropped into a ready stance, calling out to the distracted Snapper it saw in front of the beast. Electricity crackled along its body.

"Hail, citizen, I advise you to move at least three steps to your right!"

@myriadofstars
The Nocturne clambered on a bit clumsily, clinging to Hestia's fur with a grimace.

"My name's Epsilon. It's nice to meet you, though I wish it was over a situation less embarrasing than this. What kind of mountain dragon can't even rescue himself from a rock slide?"

The male snorted.

"One that can actually use its wings, that's what."

this is still on yall, sorry about the late replies! I finally have the time and energy to reply now XD
@LogrithmGames
(Yeah, it's still going. I work in retail and work got really busy and draining since I last responded ^^' Holiday season is rough lmao)

Fissure seemed none the wiser about Volare's strange feeling, continuing in the dark. The tunnel was curvy and ragged at the edges, splitting off now and then into channels too small for anything larger than a Fae to fit through.

There were three paths they could take. Return the way they came, continue straight into the left tunnel in front, or take the right tunnel deeper into the mountain.

@Cryoluxa
No worries, I've been swamped with stuff lately so I get it! You can respond when you can c:

@CristorcusHelix
The sight that greeted the frightened Snapper was one of a walking nightmare. A giant wormlike creature blocked the tunnel, it's sizzling drool dripping onto the floor. Teeth lined the single hole in its face, presumably its mouth. It emitted a harsh grating sound as Septaria turned, catching the attention of the mechanical Pearlcatcher.

Said Pearlcatcher stilled in its feast, head twitching in the direction of the sound. It turned, claws scraping along the rocky floor. As its cyan eyes hit the worm, it immediately dropped into a ready stance, calling out to the distracted Snapper it saw in front of the beast. Electricity crackled along its body.

"Hail, citizen, I advise you to move at least three steps to your right!"

@myriadofstars
The Nocturne clambered on a bit clumsily, clinging to Hestia's fur with a grimace.

"My name's Epsilon. It's nice to meet you, though I wish it was over a situation less embarrasing than this. What kind of mountain dragon can't even rescue himself from a rock slide?"

The male snorted.

"One that can actually use its wings, that's what."

1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Hestia smiled a bit in sympathy. She couldn't even imagine not being able to use her wings.

She spread them out and began to fly up the rockslide. "So, Epsilon," she began. "I'm assuming you live around here?"
Hestia smiled a bit in sympathy. She couldn't even imagine not being able to use her wings.

She spread them out and began to fly up the rockslide. "So, Epsilon," she began. "I'm assuming you live around here?"
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Septaria thought best to listen to the dragon, and took several steps to the right, hoping not to be caught in whatever was about to happen.
Septaria thought best to listen to the dragon, and took several steps to the right, hoping not to be caught in whatever was about to happen.

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@myriadofstars [I]Epsilon gripped onto Hestia's back with unease as they lifted off the ground. He answered in a somewhat shaky tone.[/I] "Yes, I recently moved into the mountains to try and escape the Crater Fiend's newest creations. I used to live in the Glowing Sea on flat ground, but it wasn't... safe enough." [I]Unbeknownst to Epsilon, a young face poked out from his hood, taking in the sight. Its red eyes flicked over the rocks, then widened as it saw the ground getting smaller below them.[/I] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53329302] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/533294/53329302p.png[/img][/url] [I]Epsilon continued.[/I] "Of course, moving here brought its own insecurities. Getting trapped down there was just one of them." -------- @CristorcusHelix [I]The Pearlcatcher seemed pleased at Septaria's compliance, allowing a bit of a pleased hum to leave his throat. That was short-lived, however, as he charged head-first into the worm's front. Steam shot out from the dragon's leg joints as it grasped onto the worm with the front half of his body and began to pull. The Pearlcatcher moved too fast for the worm to retaliate, picking it up clear off the floor and sending its long body careening into the far wall where the rock vein once was. Out in the open, the full worm could be seen. It was a dark, rocky color, lined with leglike appendages. It was rather short for a worm, with a plump and wrinkly body. Honestly, it looked more like a stretchy centipede than a worm... It quickly regained its bearings after being slammed against the wall, hissing loudly at Septaria and her newfound protector. The Pearlcatcher fired its shoulder cannon once more as the beast lunged forward, filling the chamber with smoke and blasted pebbles. He acted quickly, picking up Septaria and placing her on his back without a word and turning to race out from underground, the worm in hot pursuit.[/I]
@myriadofstars
Epsilon gripped onto Hestia's back with unease as they lifted off the ground. He answered in a somewhat shaky tone.

"Yes, I recently moved into the mountains to try and escape the Crater Fiend's newest creations. I used to live in the Glowing Sea on flat ground, but it wasn't... safe enough."

Unbeknownst to Epsilon, a young face poked out from his hood, taking in the sight. Its red eyes flicked over the rocks, then widened as it saw the ground getting smaller below them.

53329302p.png

Epsilon continued.

"Of course, moving here brought its own insecurities. Getting trapped down there was just one of them."
@CristorcusHelix

The Pearlcatcher seemed pleased at Septaria's compliance, allowing a bit of a pleased hum to leave his throat.

That was short-lived, however, as he charged head-first into the worm's front. Steam shot out from the dragon's leg joints as it grasped onto the worm with the front half of his body and began to pull. The Pearlcatcher moved too fast for the worm to retaliate, picking it up clear off the floor and sending its long body careening into the far wall where the rock vein once was.

Out in the open, the full worm could be seen.

It was a dark, rocky color, lined with leglike appendages. It was rather short for a worm, with a plump and wrinkly body. Honestly, it looked more like a stretchy centipede than a worm...

It quickly regained its bearings after being slammed against the wall, hissing loudly at Septaria and her newfound protector. The Pearlcatcher fired its shoulder cannon once more as the beast lunged forward, filling the chamber with smoke and blasted pebbles.

He acted quickly, picking up Septaria and placing her on his back without a word and turning to race out from underground, the worm in hot pursuit.
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="ahzidal" date="2019-12-09 12:44:20" ] this is still on yall, sorry about the late replies! I finally have the time and energy to reply now XD LogrithmGames (Yeah, it's still going. I work in retail and work got really busy and draining since I last responded ^^' Holiday season is rough lmao) Fissure seemed none the wiser about Volare's strange feeling, continuing in the dark. The tunnel was curvy and ragged at the edges, splitting off now and then into channels too small for anything larger than a Fae to fit through. The real sense of unsettlement came when the pair reached a fork in the tunnel. There were three paths they could take. Return the way they came, continue straight into the left tunnel in front, or take the right tunnel deeper into the mountain. [/quote] @Ahzidal (Sorry to bug you then. The strange feeling was supposed to allow you an opportunity to throw a Charachter as Fissure and Volare. Sorry if it was causing problems) Fissure looked at the two cave entrances. He had been mapping the caves as they went along. "Which direction?" He asked. Faint light could be seen at the end of one of the tunnels. Natural light. "Let's get out into the air again" Volare said. "This place gives me the creeps." The two dragons plodded out of the cave. Voltaire instantly began to calm down as soon as the entrance got within a few dragonlengths. Then they were out and in the middle of a sea of dis colored mist. Everywhere around them, it pulsed with an ambient green glow. "So that's what gives this place its name." Fissure said in awe. Although he knew well enough that the mist was dangerous if his suit and equipment breached, it was still beautiful in a strange way. Both of them stopped to take in the view. Fissure looked around and saw the two tunnels
ahzidal wrote on 2019-12-09 12:44:20:

LogrithmGames

@Ahzidal

(Sorry to bug you then. The strange feeling was supposed to allow you an opportunity to throw a Charachter as Fissure and Volare. Sorry if it was causing problems)
Fissure looked at the two cave entrances. He had been mapping the caves as they went along. "Which direction?" He asked. Faint light could be seen at the end of one of the tunnels. Natural light.

"Let's get out into the air again" Volare said. "This place gives me the creeps."

The two dragons plodded out of the cave. Voltaire instantly began to calm down as soon as the entrance got within a few dragonlengths. Then they were out and in the middle of a sea of dis colored mist. Everywhere around them, it pulsed with an ambient green glow. "So that's what gives this place its name." Fissure said in awe. Although he knew well enough that the mist was dangerous if his suit and equipment breached, it was still beautiful in a strange way. Both of them stopped to take in the view.
Fissure looked around and saw the two tunnels
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@ahzidal

(( AND I FINALLY GET BACK TO THIS! Hope the reply is okay. ))

Gaelin was fascinated, trying to memorize every word the lake-turned-dragon said as he was led up into the mountains. He was also glad to have a guide, particularly after hearing about how dangerous most of the residents of this part of the exclusion zone were. He really was ill-prepared for this on his own. Fortunately, he'd met helpful sorts along the way, not the last of which was Mion himself.

"Hmm... I'll have to extend my thanks to you again for guiding me here, then."
@ahzidal

(( AND I FINALLY GET BACK TO THIS! Hope the reply is okay. ))

Gaelin was fascinated, trying to memorize every word the lake-turned-dragon said as he was led up into the mountains. He was also glad to have a guide, particularly after hearing about how dangerous most of the residents of this part of the exclusion zone were. He really was ill-prepared for this on his own. Fortunately, he'd met helpful sorts along the way, not the last of which was Mion himself.

"Hmm... I'll have to extend my thanks to you again for guiding me here, then."
(Sorry for the late reply >_<)

Septaria seemed to be in a daze of some kind, everything was happening so fast. It was either that or the terror of the worm creature that froze her in place. Well, at least this dragon seemed friendly - clearly being concerned for her safety and now bringing her out of harm's way.
(Sorry for the late reply >_<)

Septaria seemed to be in a daze of some kind, everything was happening so fast. It was either that or the terror of the worm creature that froze her in place. Well, at least this dragon seemed friendly - clearly being concerned for her safety and now bringing her out of harm's way.

@logrithmgames (no worries! there just hasn't yet been a character that I feel fits the scenario, except for the one that was chasing your pair. It'll come around, I'm not doing this intentionally XD You will run into a dragon, rest assured. I'm still working on adding more dragons into the Zone, but since it's a very particular aesthetic, they can be pretty hard to find ^^'' Right now I'm working on the Radium Stalkers, which will add a significant amount of danger to this already-dangerous place!) [I]The two tunnels were dark and gloomy looking, and it was impossible to see beyond the entrances. Both seemed to retreat further into the mountain, so it was possible they were connected deep under the surface. Another scratching sound began from an unknown place. It was impossible to tell if it was the thing chasing the pair from before, or if it was simply another creature of the Zone.[/I] ---------------- @Cryoluxa (of course it's okay c: The extra defenses Mion and Gaelin are journeying to get will really make a difference now - with the arrival of the banescale, it spurred a huge new lore event in the Zone. They're called Radium Stalkers, and they're the perfected army of the Fiend! I was thinking about doing a horror/thriller themed week on the tail end of NotN, called 'Night of the Radstalkers', where each person would choose a dragon or two to try and survive the night without being found by a Stalker. I'm unsure of adding stuff to it to make it a game/giveaway as of yet, though. :think: ) [i]Mion glanced at Gaelin with a hint of a smile, continuing on the path quietly. They spoke suddenly, after a quick inhale.[/i] "It is no problem. I'd rather see another soul come and leave the Zone in safety, rather than see another fall at the claws of the Fiend. I've seen too much of that during my time here." [i]A ray of sunlight peeked through the thick clouds, causing warmth to flood across the two dragons. It hit something large on a ledge above and slightly in front of the duo, illuminating it with an ethereal glow.[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51097048] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510971/51097048_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]It was apparent to be a very large Imperial, wings outstretched like shields of some sort. It appeared to be absorbing the sunlight, causing golden light to course throughout the veins in its wings. Lanterns of the same light were attached firmly at its hip, glowing softly. Mion spoke once more, another smile on their face.[/i] "I do believe we have arrived." ----------------- @CristorcusHelix (no problem! I've been busy myself, so you're right on time XD ) [i]Septaria's mechanical mount burst out from the tunnel at breakneck speed, dislodging her onto the ground unceremoniously. He turned, the cannon already charging, to face the tunnel where the worm was coming back into sight. He fired a very large, glowing projectile into the tunnel's mouth, making the worm emit a scream as the tunnel began to collapse on top of it. Heavy rocks fell to seal the entrance, trapping the worm somewhere within underneath the stone. The Pearlcatcher spun to face Septaria, smoke emitting from his cannon. He spoke with an authoritative tone, tinged with a hint of exuberance. His face remained fairly blank.[/i] "My deepest apologies for the sudden ride, citizen. I expect you are in fair condition?"
@logrithmgames
(no worries! there just hasn't yet been a character that I feel fits the scenario, except for the one that was chasing your pair. It'll come around, I'm not doing this intentionally XD You will run into a dragon, rest assured. I'm still working on adding more dragons into the Zone, but since it's a very particular aesthetic, they can be pretty hard to find ^^'' Right now I'm working on the Radium Stalkers, which will add a significant amount of danger to this already-dangerous place!)

The two tunnels were dark and gloomy looking, and it was impossible to see beyond the entrances. Both seemed to retreat further into the mountain, so it was possible they were connected deep under the surface.

Another scratching sound began from an unknown place. It was impossible to tell if it was the thing chasing the pair from before, or if it was simply another creature of the Zone.

@Cryoluxa
(of course it's okay c: The extra defenses Mion and Gaelin are journeying to get will really make a difference now - with the arrival of the banescale, it spurred a huge new lore event in the Zone. They're called Radium Stalkers, and they're the perfected army of the Fiend! I was thinking about doing a horror/thriller themed week on the tail end of NotN, called 'Night of the Radstalkers', where each person would choose a dragon or two to try and survive the night without being found by a Stalker. I'm unsure of adding stuff to it to make it a game/giveaway as of yet, though. :think: )

Mion glanced at Gaelin with a hint of a smile, continuing on the path quietly.

They spoke suddenly, after a quick inhale.

"It is no problem. I'd rather see another soul come and leave the Zone in safety, rather than see another fall at the claws of the Fiend. I've seen too much of that during my time here."

A ray of sunlight peeked through the thick clouds, causing warmth to flood across the two dragons. It hit something large on a ledge above and slightly in front of the duo, illuminating it with an ethereal glow.

51097048_350.png

It was apparent to be a very large Imperial, wings outstretched like shields of some sort. It appeared to be absorbing the sunlight, causing golden light to course throughout the veins in its wings. Lanterns of the same light were attached firmly at its hip, glowing softly.

Mion spoke once more, another smile on their face.

"I do believe we have arrived."

@CristorcusHelix
(no problem! I've been busy myself, so you're right on time XD )

Septaria's mechanical mount burst out from the tunnel at breakneck speed, dislodging her onto the ground unceremoniously. He turned, the cannon already charging, to face the tunnel where the worm was coming back into sight.

He fired a very large, glowing projectile into the tunnel's mouth, making the worm emit a scream as the tunnel began to collapse on top of it. Heavy rocks fell to seal the entrance, trapping the worm somewhere within underneath the stone.

The Pearlcatcher spun to face Septaria, smoke emitting from his cannon. He spoke with an authoritative tone, tinged with a hint of exuberance. His face remained fairly blank.

"My deepest apologies for the sudden ride, citizen. I expect you are in fair condition?"

x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Ahzidal

(Sorry for bugging you then)

A mild conflict appeared between Fissure and Volare. She felt more comfortable in the skies and open air while Fissure preferred the underground. Both dragons recognized it, but neither wanted to do anything about it. They didn't know how to handle it without upsetting the other. The scratching sound interrupted their thoughts though.

"What are you?" Fissure asked.

Silence

"Answer." Violate said.

Silence

Something was not right here

Silence...calm silence

Fissure and Volare wernt sure what to make of it. Was it a swarm of insects? The beast perusing them? They didn't know. It might be friend or foe. They wernt sure.

(May I have permission to quote "steal" this idea and do this with a cyberdystopia theme for the scenario? (This one seems like a post-nuclear war themed scenario))
@Ahzidal

(Sorry for bugging you then)

A mild conflict appeared between Fissure and Volare. She felt more comfortable in the skies and open air while Fissure preferred the underground. Both dragons recognized it, but neither wanted to do anything about it. They didn't know how to handle it without upsetting the other. The scratching sound interrupted their thoughts though.

"What are you?" Fissure asked.

Silence

"Answer." Violate said.

Silence

Something was not right here

Silence...calm silence

Fissure and Volare wernt sure what to make of it. Was it a swarm of insects? The beast perusing them? They didn't know. It might be friend or foe. They wernt sure.

(May I have permission to quote "steal" this idea and do this with a cyberdystopia theme for the scenario? (This one seems like a post-nuclear war themed scenario))
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
"Oh, yes, I'm ok," Septaria rolled back up onto her feet, shaking slightly to dust off.

"Thank you for saving me," Septaria gave the pearlcatcher a smile, not entirely sure if he'd understand what it meant considering his lack of expressions.
"Oh, yes, I'm ok," Septaria rolled back up onto her feet, shaking slightly to dust off.

"Thank you for saving me," Septaria gave the pearlcatcher a smile, not entirely sure if he'd understand what it meant considering his lack of expressions.

1 2 3 4 5