Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] - Humanoids, D20s, and More
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! So the shop may not look that pretty right now but hopefully It'll look better at some point.

I decided to do some chibi humans/gijinkas for my dragons and thought why not do it for other people too? I've only done one of my dragons so far but will hopefully be adding more. I may also be adding different art as well (next on my list are small PWYW dragons with D20s)

Updates and new bases may take a while due to college (Tuesday - Friday, my timetable is on my clan profile), as well as various problems that are affecting my health. If you've ordered and it's been a couple days don't be afraid to ping/PM me to remind me of your order.

Once I've confirmed your order, send payment via Crossroads or PM. I'll accept the trade once I've finished the art.

I'm subbed so no need to ping but I don't mind if you do.

Available Art
(Click to jump to that section)
Chibi Gijinkas/Human(oid)s
D20 Dragons
Freehand Art (W.I.P)
Art for Items (W.I.P)
Hello! So the shop may not look that pretty right now but hopefully It'll look better at some point.

I decided to do some chibi humans/gijinkas for my dragons and thought why not do it for other people too? I've only done one of my dragons so far but will hopefully be adding more. I may also be adding different art as well (next on my list are small PWYW dragons with D20s)

Updates and new bases may take a while due to college (Tuesday - Friday, my timetable is on my clan profile), as well as various problems that are affecting my health. If you've ordered and it's been a couple days don't be afraid to ping/PM me to remind me of your order.

Once I've confirmed your order, send payment via Crossroads or PM. I'll accept the trade once I've finished the art.

I'm subbed so no need to ping but I don't mind if you do.

Available Art
(Click to jump to that section)
D20 Dragons
Freehand Art (W.I.P)
Art for Items (W.I.P)

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
[center][u][b]Slots[/b][/u][/center] [center][size=2](For now I'm just leaving this open but if I get too many orders I will switch to a slot system)[/size] [color=Firebrick][center][u][b]Orders & Progress[/b][/u][/center] * SarcasticHawke - D20 Dragon - [b]6 of 10[/b] parts complete * Devil0356 - D20 Dragon (x2) - [b]7 of 7[/b] / [b]1 of 8[/b] parts complete * ObsidianLapis - D20 Dragon - [b]5 of 6[/b] parts complete[/center][/color] [rule] [center][b]Pinglists[/b][/center] [center][size=2](Let me know which one(s) you want to be added to, I keep these on a separate document)[/size][/center] [center][b]Open Slots[/b] (when I'm using that system) [b]New Chibi Gijinka Bases[/b]/Genes/etc [b]New D20 Dragon Bases[/b]/Genes/etc [b]New Art[/b]/Bases [b]Interest Checks[/b][/center] [rule] [center][u][b]Blank Forms[/b][/u][/center] [quote] [center][b]Chibi Gijinka/Human(oid)[/b][/center] [code] [quote] I'd like a Chibi Gijinka, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Base:[/b] (Breed and which Gijinka parts to include) [b]Skin Tone:[/b] (describe a tone such as pale, fair, tan, dark, etc or state a colour or provide a hex code) [b]Genes:[/b] (Include notes on display options - dragon only, human only, both, etc) [b]Eye Type:[/b] (also mention colour if you don't want it to match the element) [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Outfit:[/b] (can include reference images or just a description, maybe something like "set of armour matching [apparel armour piece]") [b]Hair:[/b] (Similar to "outfit", can pick style, length, and colour (a gene colour or a colour not on the dragon), if your dragon has a kelpie mane I can use that as hair instead) [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] (also include placement such as left side, right side, left shoulder, etc) [b]Flip:[/b] (yes/no) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [b]Discounts:[/b] (List all that apply and calculate them into the price, I will double check this) [b]Price:[/b] (also include method of payment, and items you're offering so I can factor those in) [/quote] [/code] [code] [quote] I'd like a Chibi Human(oid), please! [b]Add-ons:[/b] (ears, tails, wings, horns, etc) [b]Skin Tone:[/b] (describe a tone such as pale, fair, tan, dark, etc or state a colour or provide a hex code) [b]Eyes:[/b] (colour, if the eyes are full sclera, glowing, glowing trails, etc) [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Outfit:[/b] (can include reference images or just a description) [b]Hair:[/b] (style, length, colour, etc) [b]Flip:[/b] (yes/no) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [b]Discounts:[/b] (List all that apply and calculate them into the price, I will double check this) [b]Price:[/b] (also include method of payment, and items you're offering so I can factor those in) [/quote] [/code] [/quote] [quote] [center][b]D20 Dragons[/b][/center] [Code] [quote] I'd like a D20 Dragon, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Eye Type:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]D20:[/b] (Include colours, patterns, number colours, etc or a reference image) [b]Flip:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/quote] [/code] [code] [quote] I'd like a D20, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] (If you would like the d20 based on a dragon) [b]Colour(s):[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] [b]Number Colour:[/b] [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/quote] [/code] [code] [quote] I'd like a Chibi Dragon, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Eye Type:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Flip:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/quote] [/code] [/quote]
Slots
(For now I'm just leaving this open but if I get too many orders I will switch to a slot system)

Orders & Progress
* SarcasticHawke - D20 Dragon - 6 of 10 parts complete
* Devil0356 - D20 Dragon (x2) - 7 of 7 / 1 of 8 parts complete
* ObsidianLapis - D20 Dragon - 5 of 6 parts complete

Pinglists
(Let me know which one(s) you want to be added to, I keep these on a separate document)
Open Slots (when I'm using that system)
New Chibi Gijinka Bases/Genes/etc
New D20 Dragon Bases/Genes/etc
New Art/Bases
Interest Checks

Blank Forms

Quote:
Chibi Gijinka/Human(oid)
Code:
[quote] I'd like a Chibi Gijinka, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Base:[/b] (Breed and which Gijinka parts to include) [b]Skin Tone:[/b] (describe a tone such as pale, fair, tan, dark, etc or state a colour or provide a hex code) [b]Genes:[/b] (Include notes on display options - dragon only, human only, both, etc) [b]Eye Type:[/b] (also mention colour if you don't want it to match the element) [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Outfit:[/b] (can include reference images or just a description, maybe something like "set of armour matching [apparel armour piece]") [b]Hair:[/b] (Similar to "outfit", can pick style, length, and colour (a gene colour or a colour not on the dragon), if your dragon has a kelpie mane I can use that as hair instead) [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] (also include placement such as left side, right side, left shoulder, etc) [b]Flip:[/b] (yes/no) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [b]Discounts:[/b] (List all that apply and calculate them into the price, I will double check this) [b]Price:[/b] (also include method of payment, and items you're offering so I can factor those in) [/quote]
Code:
[quote] I'd like a Chibi Human(oid), please! [b]Add-ons:[/b] (ears, tails, wings, horns, etc) [b]Skin Tone:[/b] (describe a tone such as pale, fair, tan, dark, etc or state a colour or provide a hex code) [b]Eyes:[/b] (colour, if the eyes are full sclera, glowing, glowing trails, etc) [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Outfit:[/b] (can include reference images or just a description) [b]Hair:[/b] (style, length, colour, etc) [b]Flip:[/b] (yes/no) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [b]Discounts:[/b] (List all that apply and calculate them into the price, I will double check this) [b]Price:[/b] (also include method of payment, and items you're offering so I can factor those in) [/quote]

Quote:
D20 Dragons
Code:
[quote] I'd like a D20 Dragon, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Eye Type:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]D20:[/b] (Include colours, patterns, number colours, etc or a reference image) [b]Flip:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/quote]
Code:
[quote] I'd like a D20, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] (If you would like the d20 based on a dragon) [b]Colour(s):[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] [b]Number Colour:[/b] [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/quote]
Code:
[quote] I'd like a Chibi Dragon, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Eye Type:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Flip:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/quote]

[center][size=4][u][b]Chibi Gijinkas/Human(oid)s[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]For FR dragons the [b]default will be a human[/b] but there are [b]three available add-ons[/b] for each breed: [b]wings[/b], [b]tail[/b], and [b]other[/b] (skydancer head feathers and antennae, mirror horns, fae fins, etc) There are also different genes available, including certain display options (eg: Opal only on the dragon add-ons, opal only on the human body, or opal on everything). Skin tone can also be chosen, whether a 'human' skin tone, or for the skin to match the dragon primary colour. Apparel can be added, as well as a chibi familiar. Skins/accents may be added depending on difficulty. A description or reference of the outfit you'd like (not FR apparel, but things such as t-shirts, dresses, etc). [b]You can also order a regular human/humanoid OC[/b] using this base [b]without the flight rising add-ons[/b]. Each Add-on (ears, tails, wings, horns, etc) will still be 5kt/g/fest each. I accept treasure, gems, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=472586&tab=dragon&did=53613540]wishlist items[/url], and festival currency (any, including if there isn't a festival currently on) with a rate of [b]1000t/1g/1fest[/b] and the AH price for items[/center] [rule] [center][emoji=treasure size=1] [u][b]Prices[/b][/u] [emoji=gem size=1][/center] [center]Base price = [b]20kt/g[/b]/fest [size=2](this includes the human base, the outfit without FR apparel, and any expression)[/size] Dragon Add-ons = [b]5kt/g[/b]/fest [b]each[/b] (15kt/g/fest for all three) Non FR OC = [b]+10kt/g[/b]/fest OC Add-ons (non FR ocs) = [b]5kt/g[/b]/fest [b]each[/b] Genes = [b]5kt/g[/b]/fest [b]each[/b] [size=2](Basic, Iridescent/shimmer, and Stained are [b]free[/b] /// Metallic/Alloy will be shown as either Basic or Iridescent and will therefore also be [b]free[/b])[/size] Eye Types = [b]5kt/g[/b]/fest [size=2](Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, and Dark Sclera are [b]free[/b])[/size] Apparel Pieces = [b]5kt/g[/b]/fest [b]each[/b] Familiars = [b]5kt/g[/b]/fest Skins/Accents = [b]5kt/g[/b]/fest To [b]sponsor a new breed/gene/eye type/apparel/familiar/skin/etc[/b], it will be [b]double the regular price[/b] for it (so genes/apparel/etc will be [b]10kt/g[/b]/fest and breeds will be [b]30kt/g[/b]/fest to include all three add-ons). Sponsoring a new expression [b]costs nothing[/b]. [b]Flipping[/b] the image is [b]free[/b].[/center] [center][emoji=treasure size=1] [u][b]Discounts[/b][/u] [emoji=gem size=1][/center] [center][b]Birthday[/b] [size=2](or 7 days before/after)[/size] = [b]10%[/b] off [b]Dominant[/b] Flight = [b]5%[/b] off Flight's Elemental [b]Festival[/b] = [b]5%[/b] off[/center] [center]These discounts are [b]stackable[/b][/center] [rule] [center]Anyway, here is the basic human base, along with all the current expressions:[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HJpthWt.png[/img][/center] [center]Happy/Neutral/Angry[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/07swZCL.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Agon7LX.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/jfInHO7.png[/img][/center] [quote] [center][u][b]Breeds[/b][/u][/center] [center][b]Skydancer[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y1EquiI.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Wings/Tail/Head Feathers[/b] [size=2](includes Antennae)[/size][/center] [center][b]Mirror[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yygOvYE.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Wings/Tail/Horns[/b][/center] [center](There are gender variants of each breed here that has them)[/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Available Genes[/b][/u][/center] [center][size=2](itallic genes are free)[/size][/center] [center][b]Human[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Basic[/i][*][i]Iridescent[/i][*][i]Metallic[/i][/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Alloy[/i][*][i]Basic[/i][*][i]Shimmer[/i][/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Basic[/i][*]Opal[*][i]Stained[/i][/list][/columns][/center] [center][b]Skydancer[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Basic[/i][*][i]Iridescent[/i][*][i]Metallic[/i][/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Alloy[/i][*][i]Basic[/i][*]Paint[*][i]Shimmer[/i][/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Basic[/i][*]Opal[*][i]Stained[/i][/list][/columns][/center] [center][b]Mirror[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Basic[/i][*][i]Iridescent[/i][*][i]Metallic[/i][/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Alloy[/i][*][i]Basic[/i][*][i]Shimmer[/i][/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*][i]Basic[/i][*]Opal[*][i]Stained[/i][/list][/columns][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Eye Types[/b][/u][/center] [center]Common (and Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, and Dark Sclera)[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rt5K9ux.png[/img][/center] [center]Glowing[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HntLxbd.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Available Apparel[/b][/u][/center] [center](including colour variations)[/center] [center][item=Pastel Lace Headpiece][item=Ember Sylvan Headpiece][item=Burnished Gold Helmet] [item=Prismatic Arm Silks][item=Burnished Gold Gauntlets] [item=Rainbow Starsilk Scarf] [item=Gentle Healer's Reference] [item=Burnished Gold Boots][/center] [center][b]Skydancer[/b][/center] [center][item=Pastel Lace Tail Ornament][item=Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap][/center] [center][b]Mirror[/b][/center] [center][item=Golden Seraph Wing Ornament][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Available Familiars[/b][/u][/center] [center](including colour variations)[/center] [center][item=Marbled Serpenta][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Available Skins/Accents[/b][/u][/center] [center][None][/center] [/quote] [rule] [center]Here is an [b]example form[/b][/center] [quote] I'd like a Chibi Gijinka, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] Amitola [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54539910] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6cQQYCJ.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Base:[/b] Skydancer - Wings, Tail, Head Feathers [b]Skin Tone:[/b] Fair [b]Genes:[/b] Paint/Opal (Opal only on the add-ons) [b]Eye Type:[/b] Common [b]Expression:[/b] Happy [b]Apparel:[/b] [center][item=Pastel Lace Headpiece][item=Rainbow Starsilk Scarf][item=Prismatic Arm Silks][item=Pastel Lace Tail Ornament][item=Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Gentle Healer's Reference][/center] [b]Outfit:[/b] Short dress (no sleeves, but still over the shoulders), primary colour/gene (iridescent gradient) of the dragon, with a jewel on the chest like the one on her forehead. Light blue flats like the blue in the iridescent. [b]Hair:[/b] Long, a braid in one side of the fringe (pinned by the headpiece), pink like in the mane. [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Familiar:[/b] On her left side [center][item=Marbled Serpenta][/center] [b]Flip:[/b] Yes [b]Other Notes:[/b] N/A [b]Discounts:[/b] N/A [b]Price:[/b] 80,000 treasure [quote] [center][b]Finished Gijinka[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1yhb8Ei.png[/img][/center] [/quote][/quote]
For FR dragons the default will be a human but there are three available add-ons for each breed: wings, tail, and other (skydancer head feathers and antennae, mirror horns, fae fins, etc)

There are also different genes available, including certain display options (eg: Opal only on the dragon add-ons, opal only on the human body, or opal on everything). Skin tone can also be chosen, whether a 'human' skin tone, or for the skin to match the dragon primary colour.

Apparel can be added, as well as a chibi familiar. Skins/accents may be added depending on difficulty. A description or reference of the outfit you'd like (not FR apparel, but things such as t-shirts, dresses, etc).

You can also order a regular human/humanoid OC using this base without the flight rising add-ons. Each Add-on (ears, tails, wings, horns, etc) will still be 5kt/g/fest each.

I accept treasure, gems, wishlist items, and festival currency (any, including if there isn't a festival currently on) with a rate of 1000t/1g/1fest and the AH price for items

Prices
Base price = 20kt/g/fest
(this includes the human base, the outfit without FR apparel, and any expression)

Dragon Add-ons = 5kt/g/fest each (15kt/g/fest for all three)

Non FR OC = +10kt/g/fest
OC Add-ons (non FR ocs) = 5kt/g/fest each

Genes = 5kt/g/fest each
(Basic, Iridescent/shimmer, and Stained are free /// Metallic/Alloy will be shown as either Basic or Iridescent and will therefore also be free)

Eye Types = 5kt/g/fest
(Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, and Dark Sclera are free)

Apparel Pieces = 5kt/g/fest each

Familiars = 5kt/g/fest

Skins/Accents = 5kt/g/fest

To sponsor a new breed/gene/eye type/apparel/familiar/skin/etc, it will be double the regular price for it (so genes/apparel/etc will be 10kt/g/fest and breeds will be 30kt/g/fest to include all three add-ons). Sponsoring a new expression costs nothing.

Flipping the image is free.
Discounts
Birthday (or 7 days before/after) = 10% off
Dominant Flight = 5% off
Flight's Elemental Festival = 5% off
These discounts are stackable

Anyway, here is the basic human base, along with all the current expressions:
HJpthWt.png
Happy/Neutral/Angry
07swZCL.pngAgon7LX.pngjfInHO7.png

Quote:
Breeds
Skydancer
Y1EquiI.png
Wings/Tail/Head Feathers (includes Antennae)

Mirror
yygOvYE.png
Wings/Tail/Horns

(There are gender variants of each breed here that has them)
Quote:
Available Genes
(itallic genes are free)
Human
Primary
  • Basic
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Shimmer
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Opal
  • Stained

Skydancer
Primary
  • Basic
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Paint
  • Shimmer
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Opal
  • Stained

Mirror
Primary
  • Basic
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Shimmer
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Opal
  • Stained
Quote:
Eye Types
Common (and Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, and Dark Sclera)
Rt5K9ux.png

Glowing
HntLxbd.png
Quote:
Available Apparel
(including colour variations)
Pastel Lace Headpiece Ember Sylvan Headpiece Burnished Gold Helmet
Prismatic Arm Silks Burnished Gold Gauntlets
Rainbow Starsilk Scarf
Gentle Healer's Reference
Burnished Gold Boots

Skydancer
Pastel Lace Tail Ornament Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap

Mirror
Golden Seraph Wing Ornament
Quote:
Available Familiars
Marbled Serpenta
Quote:
Available Skins/Accents
[None]

Here is an example form
Quote:

I'd like a Chibi Gijinka, please!

Dragon: Amitola

Base: Skydancer - Wings, Tail, Head Feathers

Skin Tone: Fair

Genes: Paint/Opal (Opal only on the add-ons)

Eye Type: Common

Expression: Happy

Apparel:
Pastel Lace Headpiece Rainbow Starsilk Scarf Prismatic Arm Silks Pastel Lace Tail Ornament Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap Gentle Healer's Reference

Outfit: Short dress (no sleeves, but still over the shoulders), primary colour/gene (iridescent gradient) of the dragon, with a jewel on the chest like the one on her forehead. Light blue flats like the blue in the iridescent.

Hair: Long, a braid in one side of the fringe (pinned by the headpiece), pink like in the mane.

Skin/Accent: N/A

Familiar: On her left side
Marbled Serpenta

Flip: Yes

Other Notes: N/A

Discounts: N/A

Price: 80,000 treasure

Quote:
Finished Gijinka
1yhb8Ei.png

[center][size=4][u][b]D20 Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]These use a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2071755#post_2071755][b]free base[/b][/url] which can only be sold as [b]pay what you want[/b]. I’m adding the d20, genes, colours, apparel, and skins/accents. You can order a dragon holding a d20, just the dragon itself, or just the d20. Blank order forms for all three will be available. Apparel can be added, and skins/accents may be added depending on difficulty. The image can also be flipped. I accept treasure, gems, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=472586&tab=dragon&did=53613540]wishlist items[/url], and festival currency (any, including if there isn't a festival currently on)[/center] [rule] [center][emoji=treasure size=1] [u][b]Prices[/b][/u] [emoji=gem size=1][/center] [center]This is [b]pay what you want[/b], even if you order a d20 without the free dragon base[/center] [rule] [center]Anyway, here are the bases: [sub]These will be the default for each breed unless you specify to use the alternate pose[/sub][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HAK5LKE.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/8eTcZ9Z.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/hQPofIa.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vPoItvD.png[/img][/center] [center]Alternate Poses[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4j7hWAF.png[/img][/center] [center](There are gender variants of each breed here that has them)[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UsHgRR3.png[/img][/center] [quote] [center][u][b]Finished Genes[/b][/u][/center] [center](Metallic/Alloy will be shown as Iridescent/Shimmer or Basic)[/center] [center][b]Mirror[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Iridescent[*]Metallic[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*]Alloy[*]Basic[*]Shimmer[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Stained[/list][/columns][/center] [center][b]Skydancer[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Iridescent[*]Metallic[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*]Alloy[*]Basic[*]Paint[*]Shimmer[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Ghost[*]Opal[*]Stained[/list][/columns][/center] [center][b]Snapper[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Iridescent[*]Metallic[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*]Alloy[*]Basic[*]Shimmer[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Stained[/list][/columns][/center] [center][b]Snapper (Alternate)[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Iridescent[*]Metallic[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*]Alloy[*]Basic[*]Shimmer[*]Stripes[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Stained[/list][/columns][/center] [center][b]Spiral[/b][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]................................ [/color][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Primary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Crystal[*]Iridescent[*]Metallic[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Secondary[/b][/center][list][*]Alloy[*]Basic[*]Facet[*]Shimmer[/list][nextcol] [center][b]Tertiary[/b][/center][list][*]Basic[*]Opal[*]Stained[/list][/columns][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Finished Eye Types[/b][/u][/center] [center][columns][center][color=transparent]......................................... [/color][/center][nextcol] [list][*]Common[*]Glowing[/list] [nextcol][list][*]Light Primal [size=1](Snapper Alternate Only)[/size][*]Shadow Primal [size=1](Spiral Only)[/size][/list][/columns][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Finished Apparel[/b][/u][/center] [center](including colour variations)[/center] [quote] [center][b]Mirror[/b][/center] [center][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][b]Skydancer[/b][/center] [center][item=Pastel Lace Headpiece][item=Black Protective Eyewear][/center] [center][item=Gentle Healer's Reference][/center] [center][item=Copper Steampunk Wing Armor] [item=Copper Steampunk Vest][item=Black Lab Coat] [item=Copper Steampunk Scarf] [item=Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][b]Snapper (Alternate)[/b][/center] [center][item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][/center] [/quote][/quote] [quote] [center][u][b]Finished Skins/Accents[/b][/u][/center] [quote] [center][b]Mirror[/b][/center] [center][skin=18467][/center] [/quote][/quote] [rule] [center]Here is an [b]example form[/b][/center] [quote] I'd like a D20 Dragon, please! [b]Dragon:[/b] Kilesa [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53307566] [img] https://i.imgur.com/29K3Z3f.png [/img] [/url][/center] [b]Breed:[/b] Mirror [b]Genes:[/b] Metallic/Alloy [b]Eye Type:[/b] Glowing [b]Apparel:[/b] [center][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][/center] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [center][skin=18467][/center] [b]D20:[/b] Dark grey and red, silver numbers [b]Flip:[/b] No [b]Other Notes:[/b] N/A [quote] [center][b]Finished D20 Dragon[/b][/center] [center][img] https://i.imgur.com/iDxdcGu.png [/img][/center] [/quote][/quote]
D20 Dragons
These use a free base which can only be sold as pay what you want. I’m adding the d20, genes, colours, apparel, and skins/accents.

You can order a dragon holding a d20, just the dragon itself, or just the d20. Blank order forms for all three will be available.

Apparel can be added, and skins/accents may be added depending on difficulty. The image can also be flipped.

I accept treasure, gems, wishlist items, and festival currency (any, including if there isn't a festival currently on)

Prices
This is pay what you want, even if you order a d20 without the free dragon base

Anyway, here are the bases:
These will be the default for each breed unless you specify to use the alternate pose
HAK5LKE.png8eTcZ9Z.pnghQPofIa.png
vPoItvD.png
Alternate Poses
4j7hWAF.png
(There are gender variants of each breed here that has them)
UsHgRR3.png

Quote:
Finished Genes
(Metallic/Alloy will be shown as Iridescent/Shimmer or Basic)

Mirror
Primary
  • Basic
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Shimmer
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Stained

Skydancer
Primary
  • Basic
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Paint
  • Shimmer
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Ghost
  • Opal
  • Stained
Snapper
Primary
  • Basic
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Shimmer
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Stained
Snapper (Alternate)
Primary
  • Basic
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Shimmer
  • Stripes
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Stained

Spiral
Primary
  • Basic
  • Crystal
  • Iridescent
  • Metallic
Secondary
  • Alloy
  • Basic
  • Facet
  • Shimmer
Tertiary
  • Basic
  • Opal
  • Stained
Quote:
Finished Eye Types
  • Common
  • Glowing
  • Light Primal (Snapper Alternate Only)
  • Shadow Primal (Spiral Only)
Quote:
Finished Apparel
Quote:
Mirror
Ravenskull Broadsword
Quote:
Skydancer
Pastel Lace Headpiece Black Protective Eyewear
Gentle Healer's Reference
Copper Steampunk Wing Armor
Copper Steampunk Vest Black Lab Coat
Copper Steampunk Scarf
Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble
Quote:
Snapper (Alternate)
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
Quote:
Finished Skins/Accents
Quote:
Mirror

Here is an example form
Quote:

I'd like a D20 Dragon, please!

Dragon: Kilesa

Breed: Mirror

Genes: Metallic/Alloy

Eye Type: Glowing

Apparel:
Ravenskull Broadsword

Skin/Accent:

D20: Dark grey and red, silver numbers

Flip: No

Other Notes: N/A

Quote:
Finished D20 Dragon
iDxdcGu.png

[res]
[res]

[res]
[res]

[res]
[res]

[res]
[res]

[res]
[res]

[center][u][b]Finished Art[/b][/u][/center] [center][b]My Dragons[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=472586&did=54539910][img]https://i.imgur.com/1yhb8Ei.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=472586&tab=dragon&did=52581090][img]https://i.imgur.com/VSiO7T4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=472586&did=53307566][img]https://i.imgur.com/iDxdcGu.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=472586&did=54539910][img]https://i.imgur.com/zYmIRwb.png[/img][/url][/center][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55345831][img]https://i.imgur.com/hefpuzs.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Other Dragons[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54915444][img]https://i.imgur.com/d8fclR2.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55498436][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rh7LVPk.png[/img][/url][/center]
Finished Art
My Dragons
1yhb8Ei.pngVSiO7T4.png
iDxdcGu.pngzYmIRwb.png
Other Dragons
d8fclR2.png
Rh7LVPk.png

1 2 3 4 5