Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Share]EtZ W3 - Earth and Wind(done)
1 2 3 4 5
She decided it was at least worth looking at. Besides, if it was a crater impact, it likely meant there was a meteor of some kind - the perfect source of rare crystals to discover. Despite the unsettling feeling of perhaps finding something more sinister down there, Septaria climbed into the misshapen hole and began to wander down further...
She decided it was at least worth looking at. Besides, if it was a crater impact, it likely meant there was a meteor of some kind - the perfect source of rare crystals to discover. Despite the unsettling feeling of perhaps finding something more sinister down there, Septaria climbed into the misshapen hole and began to wander down further...

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@Ahzidal

"Hello?" Fissure called out. "Is anyone there?" they kept climbing. Volare had already monkeyed to the top. useless wings had meant she needed creative solutions (ahem) to get places she couldnt fly too. He however, was stuck halfway up the cliff with some unknown horror below him and a long way above him. Volare climbed back down to help him, but couldnt do much.
@Ahzidal

"Hello?" Fissure called out. "Is anyone there?" they kept climbing. Volare had already monkeyed to the top. useless wings had meant she needed creative solutions (ahem) to get places she couldnt fly too. He however, was stuck halfway up the cliff with some unknown horror below him and a long way above him. Volare climbed back down to help him, but couldnt do much.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@CristorcusHelix

The tunnel got wider and smoother just inside the entrance. It was fairly level, only going down slightly every couple minutes of walking.

… It was really long. What exactly dug this?

Suddenly, the tunnel starting sloping downward quite sharply. At the bottom of the slope, a faint light was visible. It almost looked as if there was an open cavern up ahead.

@LogrithmGames

Fissure's voice rang out across the mountainside, echoing off the rocks. There was no reply, although the sensation of being watched remained.

As Volare climbed back down, a hiss began to emanate from the shadowy crevice where the eyes stood waiting. The eyes narrowed, becoming nearly invisible against the dark background.

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem happy.
@CristorcusHelix

The tunnel got wider and smoother just inside the entrance. It was fairly level, only going down slightly every couple minutes of walking.

… It was really long. What exactly dug this?

Suddenly, the tunnel starting sloping downward quite sharply. At the bottom of the slope, a faint light was visible. It almost looked as if there was an open cavern up ahead.

@LogrithmGames

Fissure's voice rang out across the mountainside, echoing off the rocks. There was no reply, although the sensation of being watched remained.

As Volare climbed back down, a hiss began to emanate from the shadowy crevice where the eyes stood waiting. The eyes narrowed, becoming nearly invisible against the dark background.

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem happy.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Ahzidal (please let me know if i am doing this improperly)
Fissure Began to lose his grip as he got nervous. Volare reached out to help him when she entered a crevace into the wall and pulled him in. "What is this place?" She asked. As they wandered foward, several green glowing gemstones were glowing in at the far end of the cave. As they approached them, the crackling of their tools began to crackle as the level of decay aproached several dozen curies. omething was doing something with theese crystals. something red and orange.
@Ahzidal (please let me know if i am doing this improperly)
Fissure Began to lose his grip as he got nervous. Volare reached out to help him when she entered a crevace into the wall and pulled him in. "What is this place?" She asked. As they wandered foward, several green glowing gemstones were glowing in at the far end of the cave. As they approached them, the crackling of their tools began to crackle as the level of decay aproached several dozen curies. omething was doing something with theese crystals. something red and orange.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55091241] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550913/55091241_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Hestia took a long look at her surroundings. Her former mentor, Highmountain, had told her of a strange and mysterious place visited by two of her former clanmates, and mention of a mountain range had peaked her interest. What new geological findings would she discover here? She had all but begged for him to accompany her, but he'd declined. Said he was too old to make the journey. Hestia snorted. Old, yeah right. He was younger than either Shoggoth [i]or[/i] Faüle! He just didn't want to chance it. Well, no matter. Hestia had put her protective suit in her satchel for safekeeping; who knew when she would have need of it again!

Hestia took a long look at her surroundings. Her former mentor, Highmountain, had told her of a strange and mysterious place visited by two of her former clanmates, and mention of a mountain range had peaked her interest. What new geological findings would she discover here?

She had all but begged for him to accompany her, but he'd declined. Said he was too old to make the journey.

Hestia snorted. Old, yeah right. He was younger than either Shoggoth or Faüle! He just didn't want to chance it.

Well, no matter. Hestia had put her protective suit in her satchel for safekeeping; who knew when she would have need of it again!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Septaria thought she might as well keep going, it at least seems to be providing shelter from the harsh outside. Plus she would feel a lot better in a cavern then out in the open anyway.

She still had a slight nagging feeling in the back of her mind, but she pushed it aside and pressed on.
Septaria thought she might as well keep going, it at least seems to be providing shelter from the harsh outside. Plus she would feel a lot better in a cavern then out in the open anyway.

She still had a slight nagging feeling in the back of her mind, but she pushed it aside and pressed on.

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@CristorcusHelix [I]As the Snapper approached the light at the bottom of the slope, a metallic sound became audible. She continued as planned, but with a little more caution. Creeping down the tunnel was a little difficult, but worked in Septaria's favor. She would have a head start on getting out if whatever was down there decided to charge. She got to the bottom, slipping unceremoniously down the last few inches to rest at the bottom. The light bathed the female in a mix of color, predominantly green and yellow. Now that she could see into the cavern, she found the source of the metallic noise. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54725084] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547251/54725084_350.png[/img] [/url] A large construct looking vaguely like a Pearlcatcher stood with its back to Septaria, glowing green and yellow. It seemed to be something mechanical, and had what appeared to be a large, three-pronged rod on its back. It hung over its left shoulder, inactive. The creature was devouring a pile of silvery-grey rocks, crunching the ore with sets of superstrong teeth. A similar vein of silvery rocks were embedded in the cavern wall in front of the construct. It paused, stepped back, and the rod on its back charged with a sudden electrical hum. After a moment, it loosed a large projectile of bright plasma at the wall, which shook the walls and widened the cavern even more. A bit of stone on the ceiling crumbled and fell, some of it falling onto the observing Snapper. The blast knocked off a new pile of rock, which the mechanical Pearlcatcher swiftly began to eat once more. It seemed to be unaware of Septaria's presence, too engrossed in feeding. [/I] ------------- @myriadofstars [I]The stone-colored Tundra set off into the bleak mountains, keeping an eye on the ground as she went. It almost felt like a normal mountain range, if one disregarded the visible threat looming just beyond the maze of inclined rock. There were some sudden drops right off the side of the carved path, falling hundreds of feet into deep crevasses that were out of sight. The occasional clawmark could be seen against the edges if one paused to look long enough, a grim reminder that death could come at the slightest slip of a foot. The path seemed to be collapsed up ahead, and a faint voice carried from somewhere nearby. It was echoing around, making it nearly impossible to determine the source. Perhaps someone was walking along the trail, and it collapsed. [/i] -------------- @LogrithmGames (Though a cave like that has the possibility to exist, it would likely be much closer to the Crater. That being said, it's unlikely that Sergei (I'm guessing you mean her because she's the only red/orange dragon in the Zone) would be found underground - her duties keep her above and directly combating the spread of radiation ^^ It's more likely your duo would get trapped underground with an angry Zone creature pursuing them deeper. If that changes your approach, feel free to rewrite your response, or we can continue with what you wrote. Sergei would not be there, though)
@CristorcusHelix

As the Snapper approached the light at the bottom of the slope, a metallic sound became audible. She continued as planned, but with a little more caution.

Creeping down the tunnel was a little difficult, but worked in Septaria's favor. She would have a head start on getting out if whatever was down there decided to charge.

She got to the bottom, slipping unceremoniously down the last few inches to rest at the bottom. The light bathed the female in a mix of color, predominantly green and yellow.

Now that she could see into the cavern, she found the source of the metallic noise.

54725084_350.png

A large construct looking vaguely like a Pearlcatcher stood with its back to Septaria, glowing green and yellow. It seemed to be something mechanical, and had what appeared to be a large, three-pronged rod on its back. It hung over its left shoulder, inactive.

The creature was devouring a pile of silvery-grey rocks, crunching the ore with sets of superstrong teeth. A similar vein of silvery rocks were embedded in the cavern wall in front of the construct.

It paused, stepped back, and the rod on its back charged with a sudden electrical hum. After a moment, it loosed a large projectile of bright plasma at the wall, which shook the walls and widened the cavern even more. A bit of stone on the ceiling crumbled and fell, some of it falling onto the observing Snapper.

The blast knocked off a new pile of rock, which the mechanical Pearlcatcher swiftly began to eat once more.

It seemed to be unaware of Septaria's presence, too engrossed in feeding.

@myriadofstars

The stone-colored Tundra set off into the bleak mountains, keeping an eye on the ground as she went.

It almost felt like a normal mountain range, if one disregarded the visible threat looming just beyond the maze of inclined rock. There were some sudden drops right off the side of the carved path, falling hundreds of feet into deep crevasses that were out of sight. The occasional clawmark could be seen against the edges if one paused to look long enough, a grim reminder that death could come at the slightest slip of a foot.

The path seemed to be collapsed up ahead, and a faint voice carried from somewhere nearby. It was echoing around, making it nearly impossible to determine the source.

Perhaps someone was walking along the trail, and it collapsed.

@LogrithmGames

(Though a cave like that has the possibility to exist, it would likely be much closer to the Crater. That being said, it's unlikely that Sergei (I'm guessing you mean her because she's the only red/orange dragon in the Zone) would be found underground - her duties keep her above and directly combating the spread of radiation ^^ It's more likely your duo would get trapped underground with an angry Zone creature pursuing them deeper. If that changes your approach, feel free to rewrite your response, or we can continue with what you wrote. Sergei would not be there, though)

x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Hestia stopped at the edge of the collapsed path, glancing around. She was no stranger to rockslides – the dangers of being a geologist – but this one was rather... unusual.

She frowned as a faint voice reached her ears.

"Hello?" she called, voice ringing off the surrounding mountain. "Is anyone there?"
Hestia stopped at the edge of the collapsed path, glancing around. She was no stranger to rockslides – the dangers of being a geologist – but this one was rather... unusual.

She frowned as a faint voice reached her ears.

"Hello?" she called, voice ringing off the surrounding mountain. "Is anyone there?"
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars [I]As Hestia looked around, she stopped with a startle at a very green dragon sitting a fair distance down, where many large chunks of rock were resting. Perhaps it was the remains of the ruined path. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37044584] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370446/37044584_350.png[/img] [/url] The dragon was covered in bright, rocky looking growths, which made sense why it was stuck. The poor thing probably couldn't fly back up... It yelled out again in response, its annoyed sounding voice drifting up to Hestia.[/I] "Hey! Mind helping a dragon out? I'm a little stuck and I can't get back up."
@myriadofstars

As Hestia looked around, she stopped with a startle at a very green dragon sitting a fair distance down, where many large chunks of rock were resting. Perhaps it was the remains of the ruined path.

37044584_350.png

The dragon was covered in bright, rocky looking growths, which made sense why it was stuck. The poor thing probably couldn't fly back up...

It yelled out again in response, its annoyed sounding voice drifting up to Hestia.

"Hey! Mind helping a dragon out? I'm a little stuck and I can't get back up."
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Hestia frowned down at the dragon. "Are you all right?" she called, opening her wings and flying down to where he seemed to be trapped.

A small voice told her to be wary, but she ignored it. She was never one to look away when there was someone in need, even if she couldn't always do something about it.
Hestia frowned down at the dragon. "Are you all right?" she called, opening her wings and flying down to where he seemed to be trapped.

A small voice told her to be wary, but she ignored it. She was never one to look away when there was someone in need, even if she couldn't always do something about it.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5