Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Share]EtZ W3 - Earth and Wind(done)
1 2 3 4 5
@myriadofstars
(my apologies if you got a bad ping, I hit backspace and my computer decided that meant submit... ._. )

At close distance, Hestia could see more of the Nocturne's face. It was twisted and mutated, teeth poking out from his misshapen jaw. Yellow eyes peered out from the dark confines of a deep hood into the Tundra's own.

The dragon gave a haughty sigh.

"Yes, I'm alright. I think the only thing bruised is my dignity."

The voice was masculine, and judging by the jaw build, the Nocturne was likely male. He eyed her wings with a strange look.

"I wish I could use my wings still, but they're not much good for anything beyond short gliding nowadays. They're way too heavy. Must be nice to be all twinkle-toed..."

He sighed again, and his eyes narrowed. He looked back at Hestia's face, studying it with another look.

"Have you come down here to help me, or are you just going to laugh and leave me here?"
@myriadofstars
(my apologies if you got a bad ping, I hit backspace and my computer decided that meant submit... ._. )

At close distance, Hestia could see more of the Nocturne's face. It was twisted and mutated, teeth poking out from his misshapen jaw. Yellow eyes peered out from the dark confines of a deep hood into the Tundra's own.

The dragon gave a haughty sigh.

"Yes, I'm alright. I think the only thing bruised is my dignity."

The voice was masculine, and judging by the jaw build, the Nocturne was likely male. He eyed her wings with a strange look.

"I wish I could use my wings still, but they're not much good for anything beyond short gliding nowadays. They're way too heavy. Must be nice to be all twinkle-toed..."

He sighed again, and his eyes narrowed. He looked back at Hestia's face, studying it with another look.

"Have you come down here to help me, or are you just going to laugh and leave me here?"
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="ahzidal" date="2019-11-21 17:25:29] LogrithmGames (Though a cave like that has the possibility to exist, it would likely be much closer to the Crater. That being said, it's unlikely that Sergei (I'm guessing you mean her because she's the only red/orange dragon in the Zone) would be found underground - her duties keep her above and directly combating the spread of radiation ^^ It's more likely your duo would get trapped underground with an angry Zone creature pursuing them deeper. If that changes your approach, feel free to rewrite your response, or we can continue with what you wrote. Sergei would not be there, though) [/quote] @Ahzidal (Sorry. Il fix that. Also, may I kinda steal this idea and apply a different theme to it?) With Volare's help, they made it to the top of the cliff, but the relentless "thing" seemed to be getting closer and closer. Wherever it was, it didn't sound pleased. The tow dragons, stupidly, decided to wait it out inside a small cave system on top of the mountain/plateau/whatever it should be called.
ahzidal wrote on "2019-11-21:
LogrithmGames

(Though a cave like that has the possibility to exist, it would likely be much closer to the Crater. That being said, it's unlikely that Sergei (I'm guessing you mean her because she's the only red/orange dragon in the Zone) would be found underground - her duties keep her above and directly combating the spread of radiation ^^ It's more likely your duo would get trapped underground with an angry Zone creature pursuing them deeper. If that changes your approach, feel free to rewrite your response, or we can continue with what you wrote. Sergei would not be there, though)
@Ahzidal

(Sorry. Il fix that. Also, may I kinda steal this idea and apply a different theme to it?)
With Volare's help, they made it to the top of the cliff, but the relentless "thing" seemed to be getting closer and closer. Wherever it was, it didn't sound pleased.
The tow dragons, stupidly, decided to wait it out inside a small cave system on top of the mountain/plateau/whatever it should be called.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Septaria was tempted to take a closer look at the ore the thing was feeding on, but thought it best to leave. She began creeping backwards out of the cavern, looking back a few times to see where she was stepping but still trying to keep an eye on the thing, just in case. She just hoped nothing would cause the thing to turn its attention towards her...
Septaria was tempted to take a closer look at the ore the thing was feeding on, but thought it best to leave. She began creeping backwards out of the cavern, looking back a few times to see where she was stepping but still trying to keep an eye on the thing, just in case. She just hoped nothing would cause the thing to turn its attention towards her...

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
Hestia smiled. "Don't worry, I'm here to help," she said, and then frowned. "You can try riding on my back, if you'd like? I'm afraid I've never done this before, sorry.

"If I may ask, how did you get down here in the first place?"
Hestia smiled. "Don't worry, I'm here to help," she said, and then frowned. "You can try riding on my back, if you'd like? I'm afraid I've never done this before, sorry.

"If I may ask, how did you get down here in the first place?"
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@LogrithmGames
(thas fine)

Whatever was pursuing them made no noise other than the scoring of its claws along the rough rock. The noise stopped, and another hiss echoed into the cavern. It wasn't unlike a rattlesnake's tail...

After a moment, the plink of its claws started back up again, and faded out of earshot. Perhaps it was gone, or simply waiting for the duo to emerge again.

Either way, there was the entrance in front of them and a tunnel leading deeper behind them. For whatever reason, the creature did not enter the tunnel after them. It is possible that the cave system opens up somewhere else, though, so if the two aren't careful they could get cornered between rocks and a very angry predator...

@CristorcusHelix

As Septaria's foot hit a stray rock that had fallen from the ceiling, the Pearlcatcher paused. Its modified wings twitched, and a small pulse of electricity shuddered through the construct.

After a tense moment of stillness, it went back to eating the ore. It was almost finished now, and the grey vein in the wall was nearly depleted. The slope behind Septaria was difficult to creep up backwards, wasting precious time.

At least, that's what she thought. As she backed up, she hit into something that wasn't there before. A wet-sounding growl came from above her head, and she could hear something drip onto the stony floor beneath her feet. Something large and threatening was lurking directly behind her.

(welcome to phase 'there are other things in the Zone that are just as dangerous as a dragon' lmao
to clarify, that is not a dragon behind septaria )

@myriadofstars

The Nocturne's face twisted in annoyance as he recalled his accident.

"I was walking along, trying to get back to my cave, when an earthquake began and the path collapsed beneath me. I slid all the way down here with the rocks. I'm lucky I didn't end up crushed or all the way down in the valley."

There was a squeak from inside his cloak, which he paid no mind to.

"I would much appreciate any way you can give me back up. If you think you can carry me back up, then we can try that. Thank you."
@LogrithmGames
(thas fine)

Whatever was pursuing them made no noise other than the scoring of its claws along the rough rock. The noise stopped, and another hiss echoed into the cavern. It wasn't unlike a rattlesnake's tail...

After a moment, the plink of its claws started back up again, and faded out of earshot. Perhaps it was gone, or simply waiting for the duo to emerge again.

Either way, there was the entrance in front of them and a tunnel leading deeper behind them. For whatever reason, the creature did not enter the tunnel after them. It is possible that the cave system opens up somewhere else, though, so if the two aren't careful they could get cornered between rocks and a very angry predator...

@CristorcusHelix

As Septaria's foot hit a stray rock that had fallen from the ceiling, the Pearlcatcher paused. Its modified wings twitched, and a small pulse of electricity shuddered through the construct.

After a tense moment of stillness, it went back to eating the ore. It was almost finished now, and the grey vein in the wall was nearly depleted. The slope behind Septaria was difficult to creep up backwards, wasting precious time.

At least, that's what she thought. As she backed up, she hit into something that wasn't there before. A wet-sounding growl came from above her head, and she could hear something drip onto the stony floor beneath her feet. Something large and threatening was lurking directly behind her.

(welcome to phase 'there are other things in the Zone that are just as dangerous as a dragon' lmao
to clarify, that is not a dragon behind septaria )

@myriadofstars

The Nocturne's face twisted in annoyance as he recalled his accident.

"I was walking along, trying to get back to my cave, when an earthquake began and the path collapsed beneath me. I slid all the way down here with the rocks. I'm lucky I didn't end up crushed or all the way down in the valley."

There was a squeak from inside his cloak, which he paid no mind to.

"I would much appreciate any way you can give me back up. If you think you can carry me back up, then we can try that. Thank you."
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Hestia blinked at the squeak coming from within the Nocturne's coat, but didn't say anything. It was none of her business.

"Well, feel free to hop on my back," she said, turning around so that he could clamber on easily. "Like I said, I've never given anyone a ride before, so I'm not entirely certain how comfortable it'll be. Oh, and by the way, I'm Hestia. What's your name?"
Hestia blinked at the squeak coming from within the Nocturne's coat, but didn't say anything. It was none of her business.

"Well, feel free to hop on my back," she said, turning around so that he could clamber on easily. "Like I said, I've never given anyone a ride before, so I'm not entirely certain how comfortable it'll be. Oh, and by the way, I'm Hestia. What's your name?"
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Septaria stiffened. Coming here was a huge mistake. She slowly moved her neck to take a peak of what was behind her, involuntarily holding her breath. She dreaded to think what she may see...
Septaria stiffened. Coming here was a huge mistake. She slowly moved her neck to take a peak of what was behind her, involuntarily holding her breath. She dreaded to think what she may see...

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@ahzidal

(( Between being busy and being sick, I just haven't had time to work on a reply, which sucks because I'm super into this. I hope I can get some in before it's over. :( ))
@ahzidal

(( Between being busy and being sick, I just haven't had time to work on a reply, which sucks because I'm super into this. I hope I can get some in before it's over. :( ))
@Ahzidal

Fissure wandered deeper into the tunnel. it was dark, but not impossible to see. Volare, now the weaker of the two in the situation, trailed behind. For fissure, the cave had an ambient, soothing glow that made him see as though it was twilight. for Volare, it was dark, invisible, nothingness. Something was tugging at her. something that wasnt a good feeling.
@Ahzidal

Fissure wandered deeper into the tunnel. it was dark, but not impossible to see. Volare, now the weaker of the two in the situation, trailed behind. For fissure, the cave had an ambient, soothing glow that made him see as though it was twilight. for Volare, it was dark, invisible, nothingness. Something was tugging at her. something that wasnt a good feeling.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
(this still goin?)
(this still goin?)
1 2 3 4 5