Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Share]EtZ W2 - Survival (ended)
1 2 3 4 5 6
(( This is a good transitory location in the narrative for a jump in the timeline, I think. You can just detail out via narration the answers to Gaelin's questions in the next section if you'd like. I assume we're heading to the mountains next? :) ))
(( This is a good transitory location in the narrative for a jump in the timeline, I think. You can just detail out via narration the answers to Gaelin's questions in the next section if you'd like. I assume we're heading to the mountains next? :) ))
@Ahzidal

I just realized i forgot about this. is there a third one?
@Ahzidal

I just realized i forgot about this. is there a third one?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames
There will be once I have days off! I still don't have a particular timeline but it won't be this week unfortunately.

@Cryoluxa
You'd be correct!
I was thinking about doing a little thing as a side to EtZ on the offweeks I don't have time to release the full episode, maybe one that can involve other dragons in my lair. Maybe one or two per 'mini episode.'
@LogrithmGames
There will be once I have days off! I still don't have a particular timeline but it won't be this week unfortunately.

@Cryoluxa
You'd be correct!
I was thinking about doing a little thing as a side to EtZ on the offweeks I don't have time to release the full episode, maybe one that can involve other dragons in my lair. Maybe one or two per 'mini episode.'
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6