Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Science of Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@cartographic SJKDJKJS that is the biggest compliment I can get. I get so excited whenever someone considers my blabbing informative!!
@cartographic SJKDJKJS that is the biggest compliment I can get. I get so excited whenever someone considers my blabbing informative!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I still love this thread so, so much. Is it alright if I add a need reference I found for some archosaurian skull musculature (American alligator)?

This thread also reminds me to get my own nerd musings into a post ajsjfjjskfsk
I still love this thread so, so much. Is it alright if I add a need reference I found for some archosaurian skull musculature (American alligator)?

This thread also reminds me to get my own nerd musings into a post ajsjfjjskfsk
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@requacy OMG please do share your own knowledge, this is the best place for info-dumping!!

And if you make your own thread, I'd love to be pinged!
@requacy OMG please do share your own knowledge, this is the best place for info-dumping!!

And if you make your own thread, I'd love to be pinged!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[font=American Gothic][size=4]@Natron Yay! Here it is! Found it while doing a research dive. There are some other really cool musculature models connected to it, which I can link later to this post. [img]https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Casey-Holliday/publication/237814898/figure/fig3/AS:298944404967429@1448285308431/The-3D-model-of-the-jaw-muscles-of-Alligator-mississippiensis-showing-the-relationship.png[/img] [url=https://www.researchgate.net/figure/The-3D-model-of-the-jaw-muscles-of-Alligator-mississippiensis-showing-the-relationship_fig3_237814898](Credit to the original creators of this)[/url] Ahh thank you so much! Expect it around June/July, though I might begin building it up around April. EDIT: Individual muscle diagram! [img]https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Casey-Holliday/publication/237814898/figure/fig10/AS:340781022892036@1458259935298/Individual-jaw-muscles-and-their-attachments-in-Alligator-mississippiensis-as-modeled.png[/img] [url=https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Individual-jaw-muscles-and-their-attachments-in-Alligator-mississippiensis-as-modeled_fig10_237814898](Credit link!)[/url]
@Natron

Yay! Here it is! Found it while doing a research dive. There are some other really cool musculature models connected to it, which I can link later to this post.

The-3D-model-of-the-jaw-muscles-of-Alligator-mississippiensis-showing-the-relationship.png

(Credit to the original creators of this)

Ahh thank you so much! Expect it around June/July, though I might begin building it up around April.

EDIT: Individual muscle diagram!

Individual-jaw-muscles-and-their-attachments-in-Alligator-mississippiensis-as-modeled.png

(Credit link!)
@requacy yes.....YEESSSSSSS always good to see clear, labeled models like these. Thank you
@requacy yes.....YEESSSSSSS always good to see clear, labeled models like these. Thank you
[quote name="@Natron" date="2022-01-27 16:25:43" ] @/requacy yes.....YEESSSSSSS always good to see clear, labeled models like these. Thank you [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4]YES! They're really helpful in seeing where the muscles connect and how to transfer them to a speculative skull. You're welcome! Will try to link the others later!
@Natron wrote on 2022-01-27 16:25:43:
@/requacy yes.....YEESSSSSSS always good to see clear, labeled models like these. Thank you
YES! They're really helpful in seeing where the muscles connect and how to transfer them to a speculative skull. You're welcome! Will try to link the others later!
:smirk: I think I'm gonna go and try to edit this to make it more easily readable
:smirk: I think I'm gonna go and try to edit this to make it more easily readable
oh yeah, this is pretty neat! I love all the research you've done! it's really impressive that you dedicated all this time and effort to this game that you love(at least I think you love it), that's something few people can claim!
it reminds me of that king's quest VI who pretty much memorized the code in the copy protection puzzle as a second language so they could grind down the time just little bit more. that's a weird, very nerdy analogy, but I hope you get my grist.
anyway, would it be okay if I used some of the headcannons/concepts in my lore; with credit of corse!
oh yeah, this is pretty neat! I love all the research you've done! it's really impressive that you dedicated all this time and effort to this game that you love(at least I think you love it), that's something few people can claim!
it reminds me of that king's quest VI who pretty much memorized the code in the copy protection puzzle as a second language so they could grind down the time just little bit more. that's a weird, very nerdy analogy, but I hope you get my grist.
anyway, would it be okay if I used some of the headcannons/concepts in my lore; with credit of corse!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@strangeflesh thank you so much!! And yeah, absolutely! I adore this website, if it wasn't already obvious from the time I spend on here (almost 7 years non-stop)

All of the stuff I write is free to use. My life objective is to make education and knowledge accessible to all, if you like this, feel more than free to use it. Build on it, do your own studies, write more lore, adapt and overcome - whatever you do, as long as it's not promoting misinformation, I encourage it!! You don't have to credit but if someone asks, I would be thrilled if you could navigate them back here for more context. Once again, thank you!
@strangeflesh thank you so much!! And yeah, absolutely! I adore this website, if it wasn't already obvious from the time I spend on here (almost 7 years non-stop)

All of the stuff I write is free to use. My life objective is to make education and knowledge accessible to all, if you like this, feel more than free to use it. Build on it, do your own studies, write more lore, adapt and overcome - whatever you do, as long as it's not promoting misinformation, I encourage it!! You don't have to credit but if someone asks, I would be thrilled if you could navigate them back here for more context. Once again, thank you!
you guys do such awesome work! I wish I could play more and do stuff like that too. But now I'm a developer at https://sirinsoftware.com/industries/consumer-electronics-solutions/
you guys do such awesome work! I wish I could play more and do stuff like that too. But now I'm a developer at https://sirinsoftware.com/industries/consumer-electronics-solutions/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8