Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Science of Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I’ve always been very interested on biology and I just love this post! I also checked your other science threads and they’re all excellent.
I’ve always been very interested on biology and I just love this post! I also checked your other science threads and they’re all excellent.
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
@cartography JDKFJD thank you so much, glad you like them!! And very nice username choice >:)
@cartography JDKFJD thank you so much, glad you like them!! And very nice username choice >:)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This is really nice
This is really nice
3FgxPFn.gif
@luna3002 ♥ we stan a fellow science admirer
@luna3002 ♥ we stan a fellow science admirer
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Sorry to necro but someone just linked to this on the fr discussion forum and THIS IS LEGIT THE COOLEST FORUM POST I'VE READ.

edit: Nvm didn't necro i misread the date xD
Sorry to necro but someone just linked to this on the fr discussion forum and THIS IS LEGIT THE COOLEST FORUM POST I'VE READ.

edit: Nvm didn't necro i misread the date xD
Dude??? This post is my jam hello??? Thank you for doing this!! And for your hard work, as putting all of this together must have been pretty hard! It's amazing, do you have a pinglist? If you ever add something? Because if so I'd love to be on it <3
Dude??? This post is my jam hello??? Thank you for doing this!! And for your hard work, as putting all of this together must have been pretty hard! It's amazing, do you have a pinglist? If you ever add something? Because if so I'd love to be on it <3
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@searaccoon I- wasn't I the one who linked this?? HAHAHAHA BLESS, thank you!

@dianounais AAAAA thank you so much, omg, I cannot explain to you how flattered I am to hear that! I do not have a pinglist, unfortunately, but I do make a post in here every time I update it (at least most of the time) so, if you'd like, you can sub to this thread! It doesn't really get that much traffic anyway
@searaccoon I- wasn't I the one who linked this?? HAHAHAHA BLESS, thank you!

@dianounais AAAAA thank you so much, omg, I cannot explain to you how flattered I am to hear that! I do not have a pinglist, unfortunately, but I do make a post in here every time I update it (at least most of the time) so, if you'd like, you can sub to this thread! It doesn't really get that much traffic anyway
@Natron

"it doesn't get that much traffic anyw-" For now my dude.

Just wait.

Also I checked your lore and what a pleasant surprise to see it was just as detailed as this post!! Usually I have a lot of trouble reading huge paragraphs but its so damn interesting I just went through the whole thing like gggghhhnnnnnnn
@Natron

"it doesn't get that much traffic anyw-" For now my dude.

Just wait.

Also I checked your lore and what a pleasant surprise to see it was just as detailed as this post!! Usually I have a lot of trouble reading huge paragraphs but its so damn interesting I just went through the whole thing like gggghhhnnnnnnn
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@dianounais OH MY GODS KLGHKLDJJD thank you!!! The part about lore means a lot more to me simply because I love working on it. It's still a huge work in progress but we'll get there gradually, especially now that Lore Whining Days are back
@dianounais OH MY GODS KLGHKLDJJD thank you!!! The part about lore means a lot more to me simply because I love working on it. It's still a huge work in progress but we'll get there gradually, especially now that Lore Whining Days are back
@Natron

Ah, i was so pinned by reading the post that i forgot who linked it xD but seriously it is so cool. As a ecology student, seeing my two passions combined was a blessing to my eyes <3
@Natron

Ah, i was so pinned by reading the post that i forgot who linked it xD but seriously it is so cool. As a ecology student, seeing my two passions combined was a blessing to my eyes <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8