Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Science of Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Also, holy moly, this was shared on a server??? That is wonderful ;w;
Also, holy moly, this was shared on a server??? That is wonderful ;w;
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron hell yeah! This is awesome so I went ahead and threw it on Arcord <3 I hope that's alright haha
@Natron hell yeah! This is awesome so I went ahead and threw it on Arcord <3 I hope that's alright haha
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@starfallranch all good, exactly why I put it here, for everyone who's interested to see!
@starfallranch all good, exactly why I put it here, for everyone who's interested to see!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron This is really throwing me into the art-divergent design mindset!! I love making canon designs for my dragons that don't quite match up with their art so having scientific encouragement is hyping me up a lot :D also, super fascinating stuff, thank you so much for doing this <333
@Natron This is really throwing me into the art-divergent design mindset!! I love making canon designs for my dragons that don't quite match up with their art so having scientific encouragement is hyping me up a lot :D also, super fascinating stuff, thank you so much for doing this <333
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@starfallranch omg I highly encourage that, just keep doing your stuff!! Thank you so much for enjoying it!
@starfallranch omg I highly encourage that, just keep doing your stuff!! Thank you so much for enjoying it!
I haven't had a chance to read through all of this yet, but so far it's really cool! I love the depth of thought and how much evidence you gathered. I can't even imagine how long it took, thank you so much for creating this!
I haven't had a chance to read through all of this yet, but so far it's really cool! I love the depth of thought and how much evidence you gathered. I can't even imagine how long it took, thank you so much for creating this!
@cupcakenova omg I don't remember the last time this thread (or its previous versions) had gotten this much attention, thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!!

And yeah!! I update it whenever I have something new to rant about. It's always a WIP and I'm planning on revisiting the whole geographical aspect since it needs some polishing
@cupcakenova omg I don't remember the last time this thread (or its previous versions) had gotten this much attention, thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!!

And yeah!! I update it whenever I have something new to rant about. It's always a WIP and I'm planning on revisiting the whole geographical aspect since it needs some polishing
@Natron sorry I didn't see this, you spelt my name wrong whoops

BUT I found it

and as in "few flaws" I mean none because I like being p r o p e r . If there are any, I haven't spotted them. probably shouldn't have been trying to sound smart lol TvT' sorry

(yes that chart elaborating autistic speaking is the chart I go by and I had no idea it even existed)

And now I see that yes, I meant vise versa on that whoopsies

AND also yes I checked out your art shop beforehand and your art is absolutely beautiful! I meant nothing against it and I hope that's not how anyone took it ^^'

@Natron sorry I didn't see this, you spelt my name wrong whoops

BUT I found it

and as in "few flaws" I mean none because I like being p r o p e r . If there are any, I haven't spotted them. probably shouldn't have been trying to sound smart lol TvT' sorry

(yes that chart elaborating autistic speaking is the chart I go by and I had no idea it even existed)

And now I see that yes, I meant vise versa on that whoopsies

AND also yes I checked out your art shop beforehand and your art is absolutely beautiful! I meant nothing against it and I hope that's not how anyone took it ^^'

SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
@bleufalha hjfdkhjkhjfkh I sure did, huh................ I am just proving that we all here just can't read

And OH, well that's wonderful!! Also, thank you so much for the compliments!! I just noticed you had a link in your signature and the chameleon doll of yours is so good omg
@bleufalha hjfdkhjkhjfkh I sure did, huh................ I am just proving that we all here just can't read

And OH, well that's wonderful!! Also, thank you so much for the compliments!! I just noticed you had a link in your signature and the chameleon doll of yours is so good omg
Okay wow, this is amazing and awesome and is making my zoologist-turned-geographer brain go "Wow."

...Understatement of the century there. Seriously, I adore your stuff and find your scientific musings fascinating.
Okay wow, this is amazing and awesome and is making my zoologist-turned-geographer brain go "Wow."

...Understatement of the century there. Seriously, I adore your stuff and find your scientific musings fascinating.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8