Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Flophouse: Dragon Boarding
[center][b][size=6][font=Times New Roman]The Flophouse[/font][/size][/b][/center] [size=4][i]Do you need just that bit of extra lair space? Are you tired of juggling dragons between tabs? Are you tired of feeding your legions of ravenous fodder?[/i][/size] [indent]I have but one simple solution: dragon dorming. By boarding your dragon here at the Flophouse, your dragons are guaranteed to be fed, lovingly stared at, and most importantly [i]out of your lair[/i].[/indent] ----- [center][size=5][font=Times New Roman]Rates[/font][/size][/center] ----- [columns][color=transparent] ___________________[/color][nextcol] [center][size=5][b]Lair[/b][/size] [i][/i] 200t/Day 1kt or 1g/5 Days 5kt or 5g/1 Month[/center] [nextcol][color=transparent] ____________[/color][nextcol] [center][size=5][b]Den[/b][/size] [i][/i] 100t/Day 1kt or 1g/10 Days 3kt or 3g/1 Month[/center] [/columns] [indent][i]Note: Alternative payment in form of generally valuable items may be accepted, please inquire![/i][/indent] ----- [center][size=5][font=Times New Roman]Terms and Conditions[/font][/size][/center] ----- [LIST] [*] Dragons may be sent and/or returned via 1t PAs or CRs. [*] Prepayment required for stays of over a week [*] Dragons will be fed upon return (for lair dragons only) [*] No part of the dragon shall be altered, such as but not limited to: breeding, changing biography, levelling, etc (unless explicitly okayed or requested) [*] All dragons shall be held for up to double the initially stated stay. Afterwards, the dragons are mine to do with. [*] Not a rule or condition, but both posts and PMs are totally fine for ordering! I am subscribed as well. [/LIST] ----- [center][size=5][font=Times New Roman]Form[/font][/size][/center] ----- [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]# of Dragons being Boarded (Lair):[/b] [b]# of Dragons being Boarded (Den):[/b] [b]Return Date:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [/code] ----- [center][size=5][font=Times New Roman]Currently Boarding[/font][/size][/center] ----- None!
The Flophouse

Do you need just that bit of extra lair space? Are you tired of juggling dragons between tabs? Are you tired of feeding your legions of ravenous fodder?

I have but one simple solution: dragon dorming. By boarding your dragon here at the Flophouse, your dragons are guaranteed to be fed, lovingly stared at, and most importantly out of your lair.

Rates

200t/Day
1kt or 1g/5 Days
5kt or 5g/1 Month

100t/Day
1kt or 1g/10 Days
3kt or 3g/1 Month

Note: Alternative payment in form of generally valuable items may be accepted, please inquire!

Terms and Conditions

• Dragons may be sent and/or returned via 1t PAs or CRs.
  • Prepayment required for stays of over a week
  • Dragons will be fed upon return (for lair dragons only)
  • No part of the dragon shall be altered, such as but not limited to: breeding, changing biography, levelling, etc (unless explicitly okayed or requested)
  • All dragons shall be held for up to double the initially stated stay. Afterwards, the dragons are mine to do with.
  • Not a rule or condition, but both posts and PMs are totally fine for ordering! I am subscribed as well.

Form

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]# of Dragons being Boarded (Lair):[/b] [b]# of Dragons being Boarded (Den):[/b] [b]Return Date:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]

Currently Boarding

None!

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved