Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@Huolon
2.5mil is correct!! which feel free to send the CR whenever able, I won't touch it until everything is complete!
I actually have a few ideas based off of that little snippit there, I'll be PMing you in the next few days (probably no later than Monday but will do my best to keep in the loop just in case!) with a concept or two for review <33

and thank you so much for the commission!!
@Huolon
2.5mil is correct!! which feel free to send the CR whenever able, I won't touch it until everything is complete!
I actually have a few ideas based off of that little snippit there, I'll be PMing you in the next few days (probably no later than Monday but will do my best to keep in the loop just in case!) with a concept or two for review <33

and thank you so much for the commission!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Sounds good, and don't worry please take whatever time you need! I'll go send that CR in just a moment though <3

Oop I also realized I forgot to put this in there, but could you use the 3rd outfits on their refs? (They're the more modern/casual ones!)
@Hawkeyyee

Sounds good, and don't worry please take whatever time you need! I'll go send that CR in just a moment though <3

Oop I also realized I forgot to put this in there, but could you use the 3rd outfits on their refs? (They're the more modern/casual ones!)
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon
<33
all good! I'll be sure to jot that down!!
@Huolon
<33
all good! I'll be sure to jot that down!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Someone said you play XIV? :O I have an au ra that needs some art to depict his custom horns and extended scale patterns -- would you be up for that? :o it's so much easier to trust au ra to XIV players since they understand them on more than just a reference level ;;

....also, you said you might be willing to do reference sheets in the future. Is that something you could do re:the above custom horns/scales? :o

Edit: I'm the Big Dumb and forgot the album. That doesn't have the extended scales, but DOES link to an album that does. The custom horns should be near the bottom.

Edit2: and if you're on Crystal and have an active sub, I can show up 'in person' if that'd help more than the reference album, though it wouldn't help the scales/horns. Nothing on Sakyo is modded outside basic body/feet mod though, so.
@Hawkeyyee Someone said you play XIV? :O I have an au ra that needs some art to depict his custom horns and extended scale patterns -- would you be up for that? :o it's so much easier to trust au ra to XIV players since they understand them on more than just a reference level ;;

....also, you said you might be willing to do reference sheets in the future. Is that something you could do re:the above custom horns/scales? :o

Edit: I'm the Big Dumb and forgot the album. That doesn't have the extended scales, but DOES link to an album that does. The custom horns should be near the bottom.

Edit2: and if you're on Crystal and have an active sub, I can show up 'in person' if that'd help more than the reference album, though it wouldn't help the scales/horns. Nothing on Sakyo is modded outside basic body/feet mod though, so.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

hia! i do play XIV <33 although unsubbed at the moment!! and let me tell you -- au ra are my all-time FAVOURITE race. we don't talk about the number of lizards I have (its one but i have plans of more when i return to the game) and I totally understand what you mean there <33

i'd be down to do art for your boy!! which can i just mention i adore him? he's so cute!!
i'd be willing to do a reference sheet -- i don't have any examples of those as of current sadly ;u; but would include a full-body front and back view of your boy and could add a few headshots (profile and side) as detail shots for horns? If that sounds like something you'd be interested in!

@Alestrius

hia! i do play XIV <33 although unsubbed at the moment!! and let me tell you -- au ra are my all-time FAVOURITE race. we don't talk about the number of lizards I have (its one but i have plans of more when i return to the game) and I totally understand what you mean there <33

i'd be down to do art for your boy!! which can i just mention i adore him? he's so cute!!
i'd be willing to do a reference sheet -- i don't have any examples of those as of current sadly ;u; but would include a full-body front and back view of your boy and could add a few headshots (profile and side) as detail shots for horns? If that sounds like something you'd be interested in!

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee [s]lizards are SO GREAT! I completely support you and find you valid in wanting more when you come back xD[/s] Thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I love him so much, and it means a lot to have other people do so too. ;; Reading that put the biggest, dumbest, happiest grin on my face, thank you. <333 That all sounds excellent to me! I actually meant to ask before and got distracted by going "OOOH FFXIV PLAYER!!" and being excited -- I know you have the price listed as $40-50 USD, but would you be able to do the equivalent in gems? (Which I'm assuming at the rates above it would be 4-5mt/4-5kg?) Price negotiable as needed for complexity -- I'm really flexible on that. I just would find it way easier to pay in gems or treasure than USD. ><
@Hawkeyyee lizards are SO GREAT! I completely support you and find you valid in wanting more when you come back xD

Thank you!! I love him so much, and it means a lot to have other people do so too. ;; Reading that put the biggest, dumbest, happiest grin on my face, thank you. <333

That all sounds excellent to me! I actually meant to ask before and got distracted by going "OOOH FFXIV PLAYER!!" and being excited -- I know you have the price listed as $40-50 USD, but would you be able to do the equivalent in gems? (Which I'm assuming at the rates above it would be 4-5mt/4-5kg?) Price negotiable as needed for complexity -- I'm really flexible on that. I just would find it way easier to pay in gems or treasure than USD. ><
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
they are!!!!aaaaaa

!! I'm glad I could cause joy <33 and hey no worries!!

I'm more than alright with taking FR currency of the equivalent (which would be the 4-5mt/4-5kg !) the price being there in only USD was mostly as a reminder for future me for when I got around to officially adding it

for this -- would 4.5mt/kg sound alright with you?

all including the front/back view and headshots noted previously <33 along with any written information might want on the sheet! a quick q though -- would you want a sfw no clothes for the scales and a clothes version or just sfw no clothes for scales (no extra cost on that just wondering!)
@Alestrius
they are!!!!aaaaaa

!! I'm glad I could cause joy <33 and hey no worries!!

I'm more than alright with taking FR currency of the equivalent (which would be the 4-5mt/4-5kg !) the price being there in only USD was mostly as a reminder for future me for when I got around to officially adding it

for this -- would 4.5mt/kg sound alright with you?

all including the front/back view and headshots noted previously <33 along with any written information might want on the sheet! a quick q though -- would you want a sfw no clothes for the scales and a clothes version or just sfw no clothes for scales (no extra cost on that just wondering!)
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Honestly I can't really think of any specific written information I'd need on there. And yeah, if you could do both versions, that would be amazing and super super helpful for non-XIV artists. ;; <3 Thank you!

also since I realized I never technically did an order form oops
Payment: 4.5mt
Style: ref sheet
Character links: Album, which also further links to another album
Brief description: Front/back view, and [..] a few headshots (profile and side) as detail shots for horns?, both in sfw no clothes for the scales and a clothes version.

Additional notes: Let me know if you ever need any added complexity fee or come up with anything you think would be good to add. :o
@Hawkeyyee Honestly I can't really think of any specific written information I'd need on there. And yeah, if you could do both versions, that would be amazing and super super helpful for non-XIV artists. ;; <3 Thank you!

also since I realized I never technically did an order form oops
Payment: 4.5mt
Style: ref sheet
Character links: Album, which also further links to another album
Brief description: Front/back view, and [..] a few headshots (profile and side) as detail shots for horns?, both in sfw no clothes for the scales and a clothes version.

Additional notes: Let me know if you ever need any added complexity fee or come up with anything you think would be good to add. :o
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
LOL i was going to ask for the form after everything was settled, thank you so much for filling it out!! helps me with staying organized

feel free to send the treasure in a CR! I won't touch it until the art is complete -- which I'm going to 100% apologize if this takes a bit!! 2-3 weeks is my guestament but will be sure to keep notified in case something comes up <33

i dont see needing to add a complexity fee, but will let you know on both! <33 also feel free to PM me if have anything to add to the order or anything!!
@Alestrius
LOL i was going to ask for the form after everything was settled, thank you so much for filling it out!! helps me with staying organized

feel free to send the treasure in a CR! I won't touch it until the art is complete -- which I'm going to 100% apologize if this takes a bit!! 2-3 weeks is my guestament but will be sure to keep notified in case something comes up <33

i dont see needing to add a complexity fee, but will let you know on both! <33 also feel free to PM me if have anything to add to the order or anything!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Sounds good, CR sent. ^^ If it ever glitches at any point when you go to accept, don't panic -- I have plenty in my vault, I'm just also ordering a bunch of commissions at once and may forget who's getting what/what I need on-hand vs in the vault. ><;;

And no worries -- I'm in no rush. 2-3 weeks sounds excellent. ^^
@Hawkeyyee Sounds good, CR sent. ^^ If it ever glitches at any point when you go to accept, don't panic -- I have plenty in my vault, I'm just also ordering a bunch of commissions at once and may forget who's getting what/what I need on-hand vs in the vault. ><;;

And no worries -- I'm in no rush. 2-3 weeks sounds excellent. ^^
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23