Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: USD
Style: Pixel
Character links: Soteria
Brief description: Fullbody with him standing on his hind legs, holding the Divine Spear (part of the skin), in one hand. Simple bob animation (similar to your first example)!
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: USD
Style: Pixel
Character links: Soteria
Brief description: Fullbody with him standing on his hind legs, holding the Divine Spear (part of the skin), in one hand. Simple bob animation (similar to your first example)!
@DilsDoes
all good <33 and flight went well!

so total in gems would be 1075g with base 200g, 50g for animation, and 75g per apparel piece (11, minus the peace dove as my skill atm i dont think is up to par ;u; though can try it if you want it!) let me know if that sounds alright and how you'd want to go about the mixed payment <33 and if there is any apparel you would want taken off the total!

@Kirority
howdy! assuming you want all the apparel and accent total would be $4.75 <33 otherwise just for the accent and animation $3.25 <33 lemme know which you'd prefer and i can PM you a paypal link!
@DilsDoes
all good <33 and flight went well!

so total in gems would be 1075g with base 200g, 50g for animation, and 75g per apparel piece (11, minus the peace dove as my skill atm i dont think is up to par ;u; though can try it if you want it!) let me know if that sounds alright and how you'd want to go about the mixed payment <33 and if there is any apparel you would want taken off the total!

@Kirority
howdy! assuming you want all the apparel and accent total would be $4.75 <33 otherwise just for the accent and animation $3.25 <33 lemme know which you'd prefer and i can PM you a paypal link!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee i think i'll take off the flower fall if that's okay? i'll be paying in a mix of treasure gems and items from your wishlist. thanks much!
@hawkeyyee i think i'll take off the flower fall if that's okay? i'll be paying in a mix of treasure gems and items from your wishlist. thanks much!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Mixed
Style: pixel, adopt, custom accent
Character links: Baphomet, Ayers and BetavII
Brief description:
  • I'd very much like it if the lightning on Baph was animated, but if that's too complicated a simple bobbing animation will do.
  • couple adopt of Ayers and BetavII
  • and an accent with sanddollar capsule in the fissures of wasp.

thank you so much!
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Mixed
Style: pixel, adopt, custom accent
Character links: Baphomet, Ayers and BetavII
Brief description:
  • I'd very much like it if the lightning on Baph was animated, but if that's too complicated a simple bobbing animation will do.
  • couple adopt of Ayers and BetavII
  • and an accent with sanddollar capsule in the fissures of wasp.

thank you so much!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@Hawkeyyee I would love some pixels from you!
Do you prefer solo orders or multiple orders in one go/form?
@Hawkeyyee I would love some pixels from you!
Do you prefer solo orders or multiple orders in one go/form?
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon
multiple orders is one form works!! will have to limit to 2-3 at a time though just so i dont get too overwhelmed ontop of my classes <33
@Weapon
multiple orders is one form works!! will have to limit to 2-3 at a time though just so i dont get too overwhelmed ontop of my classes <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
up
up
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

hi! i just have a quick question about your pixels. i'm interested in possibly ordering one for my signature, but i was wondering if you draw umas. i wanted a pixel of this wc, but if you don't draw skins i'll pick something else! :D
@Hawkeyyee

hi! i just have a quick question about your pixels. i'm interested in possibly ordering one for my signature, but i was wondering if you draw umas. i wanted a pixel of this wc, but if you don't draw skins i'll pick something else! :D
4OQcs93.png
@Mintie
howdy! i do umas <33 most of my examples actually have umas on them, admittedly minimaly seen accents but theyre there and also the same cost as adding apparel <33
@Mintie
howdy! i do umas <33 most of my examples actually have umas on them, admittedly minimaly seen accents but theyre there and also the same cost as adding apparel <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee hi, i was just wondering if you had any slots open? i'd love to nab one for a pixel if they are, but if not i'll come back later <3
@hawkeyyee hi, i was just wondering if you had any slots open? i'd love to nab one for a pixel if they are, but if not i'll come back later <3
a8byJKr.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23