Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
@Hawkeyyee Payment: Mixed Style: chibi Character links: This dragon in her gijinka form, please! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54395471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/543955/54395471_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jSC8Emg.png[/img][/center] Brief description: Could she please be sitting, maybe surrounded by crystals? A happy smile. I don't know what her body looks like, so please take creative license! Swirling tattoos, gauzy cloth or Bohemian clothing, wings, whatever you feel like. Have fun with her!
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Mixed
Style: chibi
Character links: This dragon in her gijinka form, please!
54395471_350.png
jSC8Emg.png
Brief description: Could she please be sitting, maybe surrounded by crystals? A happy smile. I don't know what her body looks like, so please take creative license! Swirling tattoos, gauzy cloth or Bohemian clothing, wings, whatever you feel like. Have fun with her!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: preferably treasure
Character links: 1 and 2 (these references are not her, see the description for why they're included)
Brief description: She is a female goblin, with stringy black hair that sticks up in every direction like she has been electrocuted. Her outfit is something akin to reference 1, but with a set of large gloves. Attached to her backpack is a spider-like construct contraption, similar to reference 2, that lifts her up and carries her around so she doesn't need to stand or touch the ground. Her eyes are yellow, her teeth are disorderly and jagged, and her ears are very large and a little droopy (sort of like ref 1). She usually has spots of soot on her face and clothes. She is excitable and usually screaming.
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: preferably treasure
Character links: 1 and 2 (these references are not her, see the description for why they're included)
Brief description: She is a female goblin, with stringy black hair that sticks up in every direction like she has been electrocuted. Her outfit is something akin to reference 1, but with a set of large gloves. Attached to her backpack is a spider-like construct contraption, similar to reference 2, that lifts her up and carries her around so she doesn't need to stand or touch the ground. Her eyes are yellow, her teeth are disorderly and jagged, and her ears are very large and a little droopy (sort of like ref 1). She usually has spots of soot on her face and clothes. She is excitable and usually screaming.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Treasure, if that's okay with you
Style: Chibi
Character links: I've only got one piece of art for her before, but it's here!
Brief description: Something cheerful/open looking perhaps? She's a very friendly and optimistic character who's all about fun and tricks so some kind of pose to match that spirit would be great! (I apologise for not being able to give exact posing ideas, I'm terrible when it comes to thinking of poses ^^;)
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Treasure, if that's okay with you
Style: Chibi
Character links: I've only got one piece of art for her before, but it's here!
Brief description: Something cheerful/open looking perhaps? She's a very friendly and optimistic character who's all about fun and tricks so some kind of pose to match that spirit would be great! (I apologise for not being able to give exact posing ideas, I'm terrible when it comes to thinking of poses ^^;)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@Desmondtiny @DetectiveMetta

Hope you two dont mind me responding to the both of you like this <33 just got online to respond to these! Treasure is more than alright and total is the 500kt, if you could please send the treasure via PMs over CR i'd appreciate it!

and orders shouldn't take more than a week or two <33 I'll be contacting individually with some sketches based on the descriptions given for review as soon as i can!

@Desmondtiny @DetectiveMetta

Hope you two dont mind me responding to the both of you like this <33 just got online to respond to these! Treasure is more than alright and total is the 500kt, if you could please send the treasure via PMs over CR i'd appreciate it!

and orders shouldn't take more than a week or two <33 I'll be contacting individually with some sketches based on the descriptions given for review as soon as i can!

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Do you have any slots open? If not, could I please be added to a pinglist?
@Hawkeyyee Do you have any slots open? If not, could I please be added to a pinglist?
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
@MalisVitterfolk
my slots are open! i only have 2 other orders at this moment so feel free to post your order <33 i can also still put you on a pinglist if wanted!
@MalisVitterfolk
my slots are open! i only have 2 other orders at this moment so feel free to post your order <33 i can also still put you on a pinglist if wanted!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Items/Mixed <33
Style: Sketchsheet
Character links: Vdova
Brief description: Sketchsheet of my character Vdova! In various poses :D details PMed
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Items/Mixed <33
Style: Sketchsheet
Character links: Vdova
Brief description: Sketchsheet of my character Vdova! In various poses :D details PMed
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: mixed
Style: Pixel art
Character links: Kenai
Brief description: since i always cram apparel onto my dragons i need to preface this by saying that you absolutely should tell me if anything needs to be cut. i'd like her animation to be of her singing (so one or 2 music notes and her bobbing).
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: mixed
Style: Pixel art
Character links: Kenai
Brief description: since i always cram apparel onto my dragons i need to preface this by saying that you absolutely should tell me if anything needs to be cut. i'd like her animation to be of her singing (so one or 2 music notes and her bobbing).
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@dilsdoes
howdy! just letting you know i’m going to be on a flight for the next 24 hours! i’ll give you a quote then <33 sorry for any inconvenience and please feel free to ping me in the case i take longer then like 48 hours to get back to you!
@dilsdoes
howdy! just letting you know i’m going to be on a flight for the next 24 hours! i’ll give you a quote then <33 sorry for any inconvenience and please feel free to ping me in the case i take longer then like 48 hours to get back to you!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee just realised i didnt acknowledge your response, sorry! thank you, its totally fine! i hope you have a safe flight!
@hawkeyyee just realised i didnt acknowledge your response, sorry! thank you, its totally fine! i hope you have a safe flight!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23