Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Hawkeyyee
ahh great! i set the cr up just now
@Hawkeyyee
ahh great! i set the cr up just now
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems ( 4000? )
Style: usual
Character links: My boy, Adrian. ( alt face ref) horn ref
Brief description: fullybody of Adrian standing at the misty edge of an eerily pale blue glowing pool of water, carrying, or placing, or having placed a peach or similar fruit in the pool like an offering. Rocky envirnment, darkish setting, damp and mossy, maybe mushrooms or dead wood? (Flexable concept!) Adrian's mood would probably be either still tense determined or buzzingly hyped to see what will happen.

If your up to a complex bg. :3 if not i can downsize. XD

I also have 2 nocturne eggs and and eliminate from your wishlist if you want to include those rather than pure gems.
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems ( 4000? )
Style: usual
Character links: My boy, Adrian. ( alt face ref) horn ref
Brief description: fullybody of Adrian standing at the misty edge of an eerily pale blue glowing pool of water, carrying, or placing, or having placed a peach or similar fruit in the pool like an offering. Rocky envirnment, darkish setting, damp and mossy, maybe mushrooms or dead wood? (Flexable concept!) Adrian's mood would probably be either still tense determined or buzzingly hyped to see what will happen.

If your up to a complex bg. :3 if not i can downsize. XD

I also have 2 nocturne eggs and and eliminate from your wishlist if you want to include those rather than pure gems.
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Vagrant

oohhhh im more then alright with a complex background <33 been itching to do some scenery for awhile so im so down for this -- and yes would be 4kg!

I'm down to take the noc eggs and elimante! the LAH for those are 272g (544g for the two) meanwhile the eliminates are 200g LAH so however many you have of those just add up -- and then just the remainder in gems? :0

feel free to send the CR when you can! like i had said on your thread im a little tied up until saturday but i should be able to have a sketch turned over to you next week <33
@Vagrant

oohhhh im more then alright with a complex background <33 been itching to do some scenery for awhile so im so down for this -- and yes would be 4kg!

I'm down to take the noc eggs and elimante! the LAH for those are 272g (544g for the two) meanwhile the eliminates are 200g LAH so however many you have of those just add up -- and then just the remainder in gems? :0

feel free to send the CR when you can! like i had said on your thread im a little tied up until saturday but i should be able to have a sketch turned over to you next week <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Hey, so I saw that you did a half-body for this dude here, would you be willing to make it a full body? (Idk if you can add onto the art, or if that would be too hard!) I have a general idea of what I imagined his bottom half would look like!
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=302956&tab=dragon&did=36069043
@Hawkeyyee
Hey, so I saw that you did a half-body for this dude here, would you be willing to make it a full body? (Idk if you can add onto the art, or if that would be too hard!) I have a general idea of what I imagined his bottom half would look like!
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=302956&tab=dragon&did=36069043
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@Cynderfire

Hello!
I'm sorry to say but my style has changed just a bit to where adding onto that art would look a bit off ;u; I would prefer to redo the art entirely if you're interested in placing an order for it?
@Cynderfire

Hello!
I'm sorry to say but my style has changed just a bit to where adding onto that art would look a bit off ;u; I would prefer to redo the art entirely if you're interested in placing an order for it?
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
That's understandable! How much would a fullbody be in your new style? I see you have chibi and your usual style, and I'm not sure which to pick! :)
@Hawkeyyee
That's understandable! How much would a fullbody be in your new style? I see you have chibi and your usual style, and I'm not sure which to pick! :)
@Cynderfire
my chibi prices are $5 | 500g | 500kt for single character <33 meanwhile my usual style for a fullbody are prices at $30 | 3kg | 3millt !

if you could please fill out the form at the front of this thread with your order with either you decide! <33
@Cynderfire
my chibi prices are $5 | 500g | 500kt for single character <33 meanwhile my usual style for a fullbody are prices at $30 | 3kg | 3millt !

if you could please fill out the form at the front of this thread with your order with either you decide! <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems
Style: chibi
Character links: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=302956&tab=dragon&did=36069043
Brief description: I'd love your art to be redrawn in chibi style! If love for him to wear some boots, but otherwise I feel like you are a pretty good designer!

When would you like me to pay?
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems
Character links: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=302956&tab=dragon&did=36069043
Brief description: I'd love your art to be redrawn in chibi style! If love for him to wear some boots, but otherwise I feel like you are a pretty good designer!

When would you like me to pay?
@cynderfire

if could send the gems in a CR now! it won’t be touched until the art is complete <33 which will be messaging shortly with a sketch or two for review before finishing things up!
@cynderfire

if could send the gems in a CR now! it won’t be touched until the art is complete <33 which will be messaging shortly with a sketch or two for review before finishing things up!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png

@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Treasure
Character links: Cam
Brief description: I’d like a fully body, but if the anthro is too much of a challenge, please don’t hesitate to do a headshot/bust instead! If possible, could you draw him in his sweater too? Thank you sm!!

@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Treasure
Character links: Cam
Brief description: I’d like a fully body, but if the anthro is too much of a challenge, please don’t hesitate to do a headshot/bust instead! If possible, could you draw him in his sweater too? Thank you sm!!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23