Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kaixin

awesome, thank you!!

ill get in contact when i have a sketch done <33 and i apologize in advance if this takes a bit! busy this weekend and university is killer
@Kaixin

awesome, thank you!!

ill get in contact when i have a sketch done <33 and i apologize in advance if this takes a bit! busy this weekend and university is killer
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
@Hawkeyyee

Nah, I get it! Take your time (u.u)
@Hawkeyyee

Nah, I get it! Take your time (u.u)
Yi8U9eL.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Resources____Redbubble
Clan Lore
Twitter_____
There is no need to ping me if you're NOT interested in a dragon I'm selling.
@Hawkeyyee Pardon me - before I waste too much of your time, what is the limit of additional characters one can add to a commission?
@Hawkeyyee Pardon me - before I waste too much of your time, what is the limit of additional characters one can add to a commission?
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon

no worries! uhm, i'd have to cut it at 5 interacting characters in one piece - just so many limbs i'd want to cry LOL

but depending on what it is you're looking for I'm always open for a challenge to give it a shot!
@LeviathanDemon

no worries! uhm, i'd have to cut it at 5 interacting characters in one piece - just so many limbs i'd want to cry LOL

but depending on what it is you're looking for I'm always open for a challenge to give it a shot!
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
@Hawkeyyee

Thankyou so much for responding to my thread!!

Payment: Treasure
Style: chibi
Character links: https://sta.sh/0lvgketu62d
Brief description: A pose/expression that is cute, happy, or shy would suit him well! Feel free to ask questions if you need any elavoration.

Is it okay if I post the commission offsite with credit?
@Hawkeyyee

Thankyou so much for responding to my thread!!

Payment: Treasure
Style: chibi
Character links: https://sta.sh/0lvgketu62d
Brief description: A pose/expression that is cute, happy, or shy would suit him well! Feel free to ask questions if you need any elavoration.

Is it okay if I post the commission offsite with credit?
@feelingchimpy

no worries at all! I'm really glad my art interested you <33

im more than alright with reposting with credit! if you could link back to my art twitter (hcwlcrs) that would be grand!!

feel free to send the treasure in a CR -- i wont touch it until art is completed
and i should have a sketch sent in a few days for approval!! and then the finished shouldn't take too long after <33 though it is midterm week so i do apologize for any delay ;u;
@feelingchimpy

no worries at all! I'm really glad my art interested you <33

im more than alright with reposting with credit! if you could link back to my art twitter (hcwlcrs) that would be grand!!

feel free to send the treasure in a CR -- i wont touch it until art is completed
and i should have a sketch sent in a few days for approval!! and then the finished shouldn't take too long after <33 though it is midterm week so i do apologize for any delay ;u;
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
@Hawkeyyee

Sounds good to me!! I made a note about crediting your twitter and just sent the crossroad! No worries about delays, there's no rush~
@Hawkeyyee

Sounds good to me!! I made a note about crediting your twitter and just sent the crossroad! No worries about delays, there's no rush~
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: gems
Style: usual
Character links: Larchsong and Rainwing
Brief description: we talked details over here!! <3
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: gems
Style: usual
Character links: Larchsong and Rainwing
Brief description: we talked details over here!! <3
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: items as agreed upon in my sales thread!
Style: chibi (2 of them!)
Character links: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2828431/1 Rainwing and Pineleap from here, you just finished a lovely art piece for my friend!
Brief description: just two individual chibis of them would be great!
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: items as agreed upon in my sales thread!
Style: chibi (2 of them!)
Character links: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2828431/1 Rainwing and Pineleap from here, you just finished a lovely art piece for my friend!
Brief description: just two individual chibis of them would be great!
@seablueheart

FR is too small LOL but i am very excited to draw rainwing again <33 and can do two individuals no problem!!

could you put together the CR for me? It won't be touched until the art is complete <33
@seablueheart

FR is too small LOL but i am very excited to draw rainwing again <33 and can do two individuals no problem!!

could you put together the CR for me? It won't be touched until the art is complete <33
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her