Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@seablueheart

either the pyrite pauldrons (LAH 24g) or Luminous Legguards (LAH 40g) -- one puts it just under at 990 or so and the other over by 6 i dont mind either <33
@seablueheart

either the pyrite pauldrons (LAH 24g) or Luminous Legguards (LAH 40g) -- one puts it just under at 990 or so and the other over by 6 i dont mind either <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Hi! I was wondering if you do character designs?
@Hawkeyyee Hi! I was wondering if you do character designs?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock

Hello!
I'm not apposed to doing them <33 So long as you provide a decent bit of description of what you're looking for I'm down for the challenge of bringing them to life!
@CrystalPeacock

Hello!
I'm not apposed to doing them <33 So long as you provide a decent bit of description of what you're looking for I'm down for the challenge of bringing them to life!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Payment: Prismatic Silks Set Style: chibi Character links: Alright so here's what I need: I would like a magical girl based off of the Ouroboros. She's got powers that allows her to create something so long as another thing equal to it is being destroyed. So, she can destroy someone's arm so that she can recover her own, and stuff like that. Even though the Ouroboros is typically red, I would like the color scheme to be dark red, navy blue, and magenta. As for her costume, I would like something asymmetrical and unique, maybe based off of gladiators or jesters (or both!), with a kind of military feel. Her weapon is a sectioned sword that can curl back to form a chakram. As your chibis are worth 500 gems each, and the prismatic silks are 1200 gems, I would also like another magical girl. This girl is somewhat younger, and I would like her to feel like she's an actress in a Shakespearean play- ruffled collars, puffed sleeves, all that good stuff- but with a warrior princess vibe. So all that but with armor and frills. For her color scheme, I was thinking she could have yellow and light blue. Here's some magical girls for inspiration (for which magical girl, you decide): [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/44/Kanagi_4_star_card.png/395px-Kanagi_4_star_card.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/5/57/Akira_2_star.png/395px-Akira_2_star.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/d/dd/Ayaka_3_star.png/395px-Ayaka_3_star.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/3/3b/Ayame_four_star_card.png/395px-Ayame_four_star_card.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c9/Card_10224_c.png/395px-Card_10224_c.png[/img] Brief description: Two fullbodies, one for each character design!
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Prismatic Silks Set
Style: chibi
Character links:
Alright so here's what I need:
I would like a magical girl based off of the Ouroboros. She's got powers that allows her to create something so long as another thing equal to it is being destroyed. So, she can destroy someone's arm so that she can recover her own, and stuff like that.
Even though the Ouroboros is typically red, I would like the color scheme to be dark red, navy blue, and magenta. As for her costume, I would like something asymmetrical and unique, maybe based off of gladiators or jesters (or both!), with a kind of military feel. Her weapon is a sectioned sword that can curl back to form a chakram.

As your chibis are worth 500 gems each, and the prismatic silks are 1200 gems, I would also like another magical girl. This girl is somewhat younger, and I would like her to feel like she's an actress in a Shakespearean play- ruffled collars, puffed sleeves, all that good stuff- but with a warrior princess vibe. So all that but with armor and frills. For her color scheme, I was thinking she could have yellow and light blue.
Here's some magical girls for inspiration (for which magical girl, you decide):
395px-Kanagi_4_star_card.png
395px-Akira_2_star.png
395px-Ayaka_3_star.png
395px-Ayame_four_star_card.png
395px-Card_10224_c.png
Brief description: Two fullbodies, one for each character design!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock

I'm really sorry, I'm honestly not super comfortable drawing magical girls, I'm going to have to decline this, though thank you so much for the interest in my style and the like! I'm really sorry ;u;
@CrystalPeacock

I'm really sorry, I'm honestly not super comfortable drawing magical girls, I'm going to have to decline this, though thank you so much for the interest in my style and the like! I'm really sorry ;u;
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee I'll take you up on ur offer for both a small pixel and a chibi of my boy for USD
@Hawkeyyee I'll take you up on ur offer for both a small pixel and a chibi of my boy for USD
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@CosmicReject
aye! im glad my style interested you!

would you mind filling in the form for me? just so i can keep things organized <33
and for the both would be $10 -- i'll ask for the payment once i have sketches that you approve of so will be sending a paypal.me link once come around for that with the total!
@CosmicReject
aye! im glad my style interested you!

would you mind filling in the form for me? just so i can keep things organized <33
and for the both would be $10 -- i'll ask for the payment once i have sketches that you approve of so will be sending a paypal.me link once come around for that with the total!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Payment: USD <3 Style: chibi + pixel Character links: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6986687] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69867/6986687_350.png[/img] [/url] Brief description: a lil sun emote would be nice to include but not necessary
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: USD <3
Style: chibi + pixel
Character links:
6986687_350.png

Brief description: a lil sun emote would be nice to include but not necessary
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@Hawkeyyee [b]Payment:[/b] mixed - the following items and treasure to cover the rest of the cost [indent][item=Breed Change: Nocturne] (65kt - LAH) [item=Primary Gene: Ragged (Banescale)] (100kt - MP) [item=Secondary Gene: Striation] (120kt - MP) [item=Secondary Gene: Trail] (~290g - LAH) [item=Vial of Scattersight] (525g - LAH) = (1100kt/g in items) + 900kt[/indent] [b]Style:[/b] usual please! [b]Character links:[/b] ([url=https://toyhou.se/5346103.vardan-baso-#20827455]fullbody reference[/url]; [url=https://toyhou.se/5346103.vardan-baso-]toyhouse page[/url]) [b]Brief description:[/b] i'd like a half-body piece for them if that's okay! and if it would be possible, in terms of pose, maybe them holding a book or rose? :^o
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: mixed - the following items and treasure to cover the rest of the cost
Breed Change: Nocturne (65kt - LAH)
(100kt - MP)
Secondary Gene: Striation (120kt - MP)
Secondary Gene: Trail (~290g - LAH)
Vial of Scattersight (525g - LAH)
= (1100kt/g in items) + 900kt
Style: usual please!
Character links: (fullbody reference; toyhouse page)
Brief description: i'd like a half-body piece for them if that's okay! and if it would be possible, in terms of pose, maybe them holding a book or rose? :^o
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@snailmuffin

ooo!!! i’m quite a fan of this mixed payment <33
and i can do a half body of them holding a book or rose no problem!

please send everything in a CR when you can, i’ll PM you with a sketch for review as soon as i can <33
@snailmuffin

ooo!!! i’m quite a fan of this mixed payment <33
and i can do a half body of them holding a book or rose no problem!

please send everything in a CR when you can, i’ll PM you with a sketch for review as soon as i can <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23