Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@Hawkeyyee ohhHHH i didnt even notice the ID was yours LOL im so sorry ok no worries about that then!!

also, no worries if the wing animation's not feasible, it's totally fine! i'll send the payment your way, so take as much time as you need. thanks so much!
@Hawkeyyee ohhHHH i didnt even notice the ID was yours LOL im so sorry ok no worries about that then!!

also, no worries if the wing animation's not feasible, it's totally fine! i'll send the payment your way, so take as much time as you need. thanks so much!

DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP
UQZ3RnC.png
DRIP DRIP
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems
Style: 2 Pixels (if that's alright :o?)
Character links: Theodore Ref
Brief description: I'd like one standing and one sleeping/lying down pose! Simply animated with the bounce as well :>
His character is filled with childlike joy and cheer, if that inspires you ^^
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems
Style: 2 Pixels (if that's alright :o?)
Character links: Theodore Ref
Brief description: I'd like one standing and one sleeping/lying down pose! Simply animated with the bounce as well :>
His character is filled with childlike joy and cheer, if that inspires you ^^
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Draginraptor

ohhhhhhh theodore is so cute!!! i'd be honored to draw him!! <33
his design sparks so much joy ;u;

would be 250g each making the total 500g! feel free to send the gems in PM/CR and i can get started as soon as i can <33
@Draginraptor

ohhhhhhh theodore is so cute!!! i'd be honored to draw him!! <33
his design sparks so much joy ;u;

would be 250g each making the total 500g! feel free to send the gems in PM/CR and i can get started as soon as i can <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

I'm so glad to hear that! ;w;
He is my best boy and I'm need to get him more art always xD

And also, payment sent (via PM)! ' v')b
@Hawkeyyee

I'm so glad to hear that! ;w;
He is my best boy and I'm need to get him more art always xD

And also, payment sent (via PM)! ' v')b
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Hawkeyyee

Your pixels are amazing! I’m definitely coming back once a boss fam sells~ C:
@Hawkeyyee

Your pixels are amazing! I’m definitely coming back once a boss fam sells~ C:
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[font=optima]@Hawkeyyee I took a look at your wishlist and saw that [item= Amethyst Striker] was on it. C: Would you be willing to take a stack as partial payment? (Lah for one is 2g, so 2x99=198g) I also have a bunch of G1s I am selling on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/509480/1733950/3?name=&type=undefined]this page[/url], if you want to take a look. They all have matchy scries in their bio and some are partially gened~ Thank you so much for your time![emoji=familiar heart size=1] Edit: I listed the items this way in case you don’t like what I am offering. If you like any of my G1s, I’ll fill out the order-forum for a pixel. :)
@Hawkeyyee

I took a look at your wishlist and saw that Amethyst Striker was on it. C: Would you be willing to take a stack as partial payment? (Lah for one is 2g, so 2x99=198g)

I also have a bunch of G1s I am selling on this page, if you want to take a look. They all have matchy scries in their bio and some are partially gened~

Thank you so much for your time!

Edit: I listed the items this way in case you don’t like what I am offering. If you like any of my G1s, I’ll fill out the order-forum for a pixel. :)
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata
i would take a stack as partial payment! although, I am also quite interested in this noc of yours <33 if wanna use him as payment for the pixel
@CheshireGata
i would take a stack as partial payment! although, I am also quite interested in this noc of yours <33 if wanna use him as payment for the pixel
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[font=optima]@Hawkeyyee I can offer both! [s]I’m trying to empty my lair. :’)[/s] So that would be a total of about 339g, if I did my math correctly. Here is the order-forum: [b]Payment[/b]: Dragon/WL Items <33 [b]Style[/b]: Pixel [b]Character links[/b]: references or otherwise <33 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61451747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614518/61451747_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Brief description[/b]: He is an ancient Egyptian pharaoh that was lost to time. Maybe cursed wander the world forever or until he finds true love. Think Beauty and the Beast, except the Beast is 1000+ years old. Cx Moody, prideful, wasting away. (He wears a cover because he has no eyes. Maybe part of the wasting curse??) How much will this cost in total? Is the UM too expensive for what I’m offering? Because I have plenty of fest skins/accents + a boss fam I could offer as well.[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Hawkeyyee

I can offer both! I’m trying to empty my lair. :’) So that would be a total of about 339g, if I did my math correctly.

Here is the order-forum:
Payment: Dragon/WL Items <33
Style: Pixel
Character links: references or otherwise <33

61451747_350.png

Brief description:
He is an ancient Egyptian pharaoh that was lost to time. Maybe cursed wander the world forever or until he finds true love. Think Beauty and the Beast, except the Beast is 1000+ years old. Cx Moody, prideful, wasting away.

(He wears a cover because he has no eyes. Maybe part of the wasting curse??)

How much will this cost in total? Is the UM too expensive for what I’m offering? Because I have plenty of fest skins/accents + a boss fam I could offer as well.
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata
oooooo im loving that lore

so, i just charge a straight 75g for any added apparel and accent so 200+75+75 making the total 350g for accent and i'm assuming you want the eye cover??

so unless wanted any other apparel and/or the bobbing animation that basically covers it leaving about 11g remaining

if that sounds okay with you, or want to add anything else do let me know!! and if could send it with the dragon in a CR? i wont accept it until the arts completed <33
@CheshireGata
oooooo im loving that lore

so, i just charge a straight 75g for any added apparel and accent so 200+75+75 making the total 350g for accent and i'm assuming you want the eye cover??

so unless wanted any other apparel and/or the bobbing animation that basically covers it leaving about 11g remaining

if that sounds okay with you, or want to add anything else do let me know!! and if could send it with the dragon in a CR? i wont accept it until the arts completed <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[font=optima] @Hawkeyyee I would love to add animation as well, sorry for not adding it above! XD Checking your bestiary, I could offer you a [item= Sparkle Nymph], which is exactly 50g lah! If that’s okay, I’ll send you the items over pm (so I don’t accidentally sell them) and have the dragon sitting in cr? :3
@Hawkeyyee

I would love to add animation as well, sorry for not adding it above! XD

Checking your bestiary, I could offer you a Sparkle Nymph , which is exactly 50g lah! If that’s okay, I’ll send you the items over pm (so I don’t accidentally sell them) and have the dragon sitting in cr? :3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23