Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
@ridill
theyre open! <33
@ridill
theyre open! <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee oh awesome, i didn't realize, sorry! thank you :) Payment: gems/items Style: sig pixel (it'll replace the current icon in my signature) Character links: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58705281][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/587053/58705281_350.png[/img][/url] Brief description: i'll pay the extra for his uma and summer swelter. no need to include the sword ^^ i really like the 7th and 8th poses in your examples, where the dragon is laying down. i don't mind the other ones though, if they're easier to do! i checked your wishlist and i do have some ivory scale apparel, as well as a voltaic halo and privateer cutlass (if that counts for swords?). if you're not interested in the items, i'll pay with gems :)
@Hawkeyyee

oh awesome, i didn't realize, sorry! thank you :)

Payment: gems/items
Style: sig pixel (it'll replace the current icon in my signature)
Character links: 58705281_350.png
Brief description: i'll pay the extra for his uma and summer swelter. no need to include the sword ^^ i really like the 7th and 8th poses in your examples, where the dragon is laying down. i don't mind the other ones though, if they're easier to do!

i checked your wishlist and i do have some ivory scale apparel, as well as a voltaic halo and privateer cutlass (if that counts for swords?). if you're not interested in the items, i'll pay with gems :)
4OQcs93.png
wonderful! i'd like to order one then :D @Hawkeyyee Payment: gems Style: pixel Character links: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58932682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589327/58932682_350.png[/img][/url] Brief description: i'd like her either sitting or lying down (up to you how you wanna tackle it). most apparel can be cut, but i'd like her glasses, comet, autumn leaves, and accent (however you wanna simplify it is fine, but i'd like some of it there at least ;w;) to be included. also a simple bobbing animation on the comet and leaves would be wonderful. (it's a little unclear whether or not you take frc for the add-ons, so please lemme know if you don't ;w;) (edit: i also have an elim i can offer as partial if you do!)
wonderful! i'd like to order one then :D

@Hawkeyyee
Payment: gems
Style: pixel
Character links:
58932682_350.png
Brief description: i'd like her either sitting or lying down (up to you how you wanna tackle it). most apparel can be cut, but i'd like her glasses, comet, autumn leaves, and accent (however you wanna simplify it is fine, but i'd like some of it there at least ;w;) to be included. also a simple bobbing animation on the comet and leaves would be wonderful.

(it's a little unclear whether or not you take frc for the add-ons, so please lemme know if you don't ;w;)

(edit: i also have an elim i can offer as partial if you do!)
a8byJKr.gif
@Mintie

howdy howdy! laying down pose won't be any issue! and pricing would be 200+75+75 making it 350g total ( +50 to make it 400g if you wanted a simple animation like shown on my examples?)

i go with LAH price so tbh the halo could cover it with its current value at 370g -- which i would happily accept! and if you wanted the animation the remainder could be with gems? otherwise if the animation isn't wanted the i'd happily take the ivory scale apparel and some gems! the cutlass goes for 400g LAH which could also cover the overall price with animation >>

let me know what you think! I just don't want to accept items that have a higher value then the order's overall price ya know? ;u;

@ridill
heya heya! 200+75+75+75+50 making the total 475g!

i'm not charging for the glasses for how really simple they are <33 and little animation on the comet and leaves would be easily done! same with detail on the accent, i do apologize if the sizing takes away from it but i will do my best to make sure it pops!

i take frc for the add ons, they're just listed in USD as its easier for me to start with that price and then convert it to frc ^^; elims on the LAH are currently going for 189g! leaving the remaining 286g paid in gems? assuming that sounds alright with you feel free to send the elim and gems in a pm!

Its late for me and i'm just about to head to sleep, but i will be getting started on both of your orders come morning after i've done a good chunk of this week's uni work <33
@Mintie

howdy howdy! laying down pose won't be any issue! and pricing would be 200+75+75 making it 350g total ( +50 to make it 400g if you wanted a simple animation like shown on my examples?)

i go with LAH price so tbh the halo could cover it with its current value at 370g -- which i would happily accept! and if you wanted the animation the remainder could be with gems? otherwise if the animation isn't wanted the i'd happily take the ivory scale apparel and some gems! the cutlass goes for 400g LAH which could also cover the overall price with animation >>

let me know what you think! I just don't want to accept items that have a higher value then the order's overall price ya know? ;u;

@ridill
heya heya! 200+75+75+75+50 making the total 475g!

i'm not charging for the glasses for how really simple they are <33 and little animation on the comet and leaves would be easily done! same with detail on the accent, i do apologize if the sizing takes away from it but i will do my best to make sure it pops!

i take frc for the add ons, they're just listed in USD as its easier for me to start with that price and then convert it to frc ^^; elims on the LAH are currently going for 189g! leaving the remaining 286g paid in gems? assuming that sounds alright with you feel free to send the elim and gems in a pm!

Its late for me and i'm just about to head to sleep, but i will be getting started on both of your orders come morning after i've done a good chunk of this week's uni work <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

it's okay, i don't want the animation, so i'd like to send the halo as payment! let me know when i should pm it to you, thanks :D
@Hawkeyyee

it's okay, i don't want the animation, so i'd like to send the halo as payment! let me know when i should pm it to you, thanks :D
4OQcs93.png
@mintie
aaa!! whenever your able <33 i’ll be starting on things in the morn! and thank you so much for the order ;;u;;
@mintie
aaa!! whenever your able <33 i’ll be starting on things in the morn! and thank you so much for the order ;;u;;
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Hello @Hawkeyyee!
Style: pixel for signature
Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62929270.
Description: I’d like her with her accent and front/back claw rings. I’m not so sure about pose, but I’d like something regal with no animation. Thanks!
Hello @Hawkeyyee!
Style: pixel for signature
Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62929270.
Description: I’d like her with her accent and front/back claw rings. I’m not so sure about pose, but I’d like something regal with no animation. Thanks!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@Gwynnevaera
howdy!
total will be 200+75+75+75 (accent+front+back claws) making the total 425g ! and i think I have an idea for the posing!! feel free to send the payment in CR or PM and I'll started as soon as I can <33
@Gwynnevaera
howdy!
total will be 200+75+75+75 (accent+front+back claws) making the total 425g ! and i think I have an idea for the posing!! feel free to send the payment in CR or PM and I'll started as soon as I can <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee i just saw you had slots open!!

Payment: 
can i do mixed treasure and gems? i can let you know what ratio i can offer once u get the quote ready!

Style: 
pixel please!

Character links: 
they don’t exist yet, but i have a dressing room and scry of them ^^;;;
Not Found
Not Found

Brief description: 

playful pose please!

i saw that you usually put an ID number on the pixels, but as they haven’t been hatched yet (im currently working on a breeding project for them) can i get back to you later on one day once i do to get the ID number attached? no worries if you’d rather not, i don’t mind going without!

personality:
  • a little unhinged and terrifying, but mischievous and wants to have fun!
  • haunted by literal ghosts of ancient fish, but considers them friends
  • may or may not be a drowned spirit themselves, doesn't remember

could i have these animations?
  • coelacanth bobbing up and down
  • body bobbing
  • wings flutter
i don’t mind extra surcharge for anything, lay them on me as liberally as you need!
@Hawkeyyee i just saw you had slots open!!

Payment: 
can i do mixed treasure and gems? i can let you know what ratio i can offer once u get the quote ready!

Style: 
pixel please!

Character links: 
they don’t exist yet, but i have a dressing room and scry of them ^^;;;
Not Found
Not Found

Brief description: 

playful pose please!

i saw that you usually put an ID number on the pixels, but as they haven’t been hatched yet (im currently working on a breeding project for them) can i get back to you later on one day once i do to get the ID number attached? no worries if you’d rather not, i don’t mind going without!

personality:
  • a little unhinged and terrifying, but mischievous and wants to have fun!
  • haunted by literal ghosts of ancient fish, but considers them friends
  • may or may not be a drowned spirit themselves, doesn't remember

could i have these animations?
  • coelacanth bobbing up and down
  • body bobbing
  • wings flutter
i don’t mind extra surcharge for anything, lay them on me as liberally as you need!

DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP
UQZ3RnC.png
DRIP DRIP
@LanFan

howdy! first just letting you know the ID number is actually my signature/my lair id number and not the dragons ID... so there's no going around it unless i happen to forget to add it LOL

but! can i just say they're lovely and i wish you all the luck on that breeding project!

200+50(75*5) making the total 625g! I'm not charging for the earrings nor wing rings for how simple they are and how little they will show up on the pixel due to the sizing ;u;

I'm not as new to pixel art due to the amount of practice, but animation is something i've only just started tackling LOL i'll give the wing flutter a try, and apologize now if it doesn't look exactly right ^^;

Let me know what you think! and if all this sounds alright feel free to send the t/g in a PM <33 Also letting you know, I will be without internet until the 21st so won't be able to post it until sometime after then and do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause ;u;
@LanFan

howdy! first just letting you know the ID number is actually my signature/my lair id number and not the dragons ID... so there's no going around it unless i happen to forget to add it LOL

but! can i just say they're lovely and i wish you all the luck on that breeding project!

200+50(75*5) making the total 625g! I'm not charging for the earrings nor wing rings for how simple they are and how little they will show up on the pixel due to the sizing ;u;

I'm not as new to pixel art due to the amount of practice, but animation is something i've only just started tackling LOL i'll give the wing flutter a try, and apologize now if it doesn't look exactly right ^^;

Let me know what you think! and if all this sounds alright feel free to send the t/g in a PM <33 Also letting you know, I will be without internet until the 21st so won't be able to post it until sometime after then and do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause ;u;
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23