Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blazefire Library - a pwyw lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Starwindrider
Username: Theophilus
Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Here
Anything to note?: Both his parents have lore! You might want to read their bios to get some general ideas maybe:) Mentioning parents in his lore is unnecessary. He pretty much regards magic and art similar things, and always hunts for inspirations. Thanks a lot!!!
@Starwindrider
Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Here
Anything to note?: Both his parents have lore! You might want to read their bios to get some general ideas maybe:) Mentioning parents in his lore is unnecessary. He pretty much regards magic and art similar things, and always hunts for inspirations. Thanks a lot!!!
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
@Starwindrider [b]Username:[/b] LadyNancy [b]Link to Dragon/OC/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29272180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292722/29272180_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Anything to note?:[/b] She is this super bubbly happy dragon, just super nice. She really likes to bake sweets for her friends and the clan, but sometimes she also gets special orders. Sometimes people ask for a little something special to be added to her KILLER sweets. Rosemary makes poison's for a living. Super cute looking cake and cookie poisons.
@Starwindrider

Username: LadyNancy
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
29272180_350.png

Anything to note?: She is this super bubbly happy dragon, just super nice. She really likes to bake sweets for her friends and the clan, but sometimes she also gets special orders. Sometimes people ask for a little something special to be added to her KILLER sweets. Rosemary makes poison's for a living. Super cute looking cake and cookie poisons.
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@HolyShipper

-Self pinging so I'll come back here -
@HolyShipper

-Self pinging so I'll come back here -
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Starwindrider Username: HolyShipper Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Renhet (Link below) Anything to note?: He used to be a mighty magician/potion master with stunning looks. An experiment went wrong, his cauldron exploded and the potion spilled everywhere. The only thing that they could find was this pure white baby Pearlcatcher. His wife, another magician/healer binded whatever she could find of his soul to this baby. Sadly, he doesn't remember anyone, or anything now. Except for his loving wife. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44491873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444919/44491873_350.png[/img] [/url] Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Parakeet (Link below) Anything to note?: (She’s the wife from the story above) But well, the caring, loving wife, has a dark side that no one in the clan knows of. She had made a deal with beastclans, hrlped them attack her clan and kill most of the fighters, including her clan's leaders. Why does she betray her clan you may ask... Her first clan, got destroyed by a traitor. Everyone went to their seperate ways, and she was lost, alone and scared until she was accepted here. She couldn't take the risk of that happening again. She swore, that she wouldn't be the one to get hurt again, even if it meant hurting others, stabbing them behind their backs. That's why she sabotaged her husbands cauldron, he was about to find out. And if he did, he'd expose her, leave her, alone, and hurt. - I'm sorry if this is too much or messy, it's kinda late for me and that's what I had in mind as her lore basics, so, yeah - oof [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44118025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441181/44118025_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Starwindrider
Username: HolyShipper
Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Renhet (Link below)
Anything to note?: He used to be a mighty magician/potion master with stunning looks. An experiment went wrong, his cauldron exploded and the potion spilled everywhere. The only thing that they could find was this pure white baby Pearlcatcher. His wife, another magician/healer binded whatever she could find of his soul to this baby. Sadly, he doesn't remember anyone, or anything now. Except for his loving wife.

44491873_350.png

Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Parakeet (Link below)
Anything to note?: (She’s the wife from the story above) But well, the caring, loving wife, has a dark side that no one in the clan knows of. She had made a deal with beastclans, hrlped them attack her clan and kill most of the fighters, including her clan's leaders. Why does she betray her clan you may ask...
Her first clan, got destroyed by a traitor. Everyone went to their seperate ways, and she was lost, alone and scared until she was accepted here. She couldn't take the risk of that happening again. She swore, that she wouldn't be the one to get hurt again, even if it meant hurting others, stabbing them behind their backs. That's why she sabotaged her husbands cauldron, he was about to find out. And if he did, he'd expose her, leave her, alone, and hurt. - I'm sorry if this is too much or messy, it's kinda late for me and that's what I had in mind as her lore basics, so, yeah - oof

44118025_350.png
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Theophilus I see that Amadeus doesn't have any lore just yet, so is it alright if I venture a bit? His lore will definitely be based on his parents' one, but is it ok if he practices a different form of magic from his parents?
@Theophilus I see that Amadeus doesn't have any lore just yet, so is it alright if I venture a bit? His lore will definitely be based on his parents' one, but is it ok if he practices a different form of magic from his parents?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider Username: Oreosalad Link to Dragon/OC/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37923432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379235/37923432_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37962914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379630/37962914_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: They are, in lore, Brothers. Clover is a Paladin, and Nag is a Magus. Their father, Malzahar -> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=306277&did=37031310&function=edit#bio]link[/url] has lots of lore on him that might help. Also, great writing.
@Starwindrider
Username: Oreosalad
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
37923432_350.png

37962914_350.png

Anything to note?: They are, in lore, Brothers. Clover is a Paladin, and Nag is a Magus.

Their father, Malzahar -> link has lots of lore on him that might help.

Also, great writing.
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
@Starwindrider
Sure! Do whatever you think fits him:)
@Starwindrider
Sure! Do whatever you think fits him:)
@Theophilus
This is Amadeus’s piece! It is 877 words. Do tell me if anything needs to be changed. Otherwise, I hope you like it!

Amadeus flipped through his book. Written inside in careful, neat handwriting were the many spells, learning points and stepping stones across his time of learning magic. Stopping at a blank page, he smoothed it. Dipping his pen into ink, he began writing.

Today, I managed to practice my magic on the isles. Father said that he and Mother used to go there to practice as well. Since my instrument is different from theirs, I need to learn more and learn differently to master my magic! Father says that my instrument is surely different and unique.

Setting down his pen, he stared into the candle, watching its flame wave back and forth. The magic that ran in his veins, the magic that his family was renowned for was just like a candle flame, burning with passion and power, yet having the steady rhythm and beat of music.

A click sounded behind him, and he turned to see his father, Lucas, stepping into his room. The older Fae’s skin glowed with the light of stars, mirrored on Amadeus’s scales, and he was beaming at seeing Amadeus hard at work.

“Done practising for today?” Lucas asked, sitting down beside his son.

“Yes,” Amadeus nodded, a grin spreading across his face. “You should have seen it, no one has ever seen more Fallen Streaks circling the Isles before I practised my magic today. It was amazing!”

Lucas nodded thoughtfully in approval. “I think you’re making good progress. Tell you what, when your mom and I go to the Observatory tomorrow, you can come with us.”

Amadeus was barely able to contain his elation. His parents were only invited to the Observatory maybe once or twice each season, because of their magic and prowess, and they helped the scholars document the musical magic aspect of their studies. And now, he, Amadeus, their son, could go with them!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amadeus waited outside the Observatory with his parents, flapping his wings harder than usual due to his excitement and nervousness. His magic, although still musical, was different from his parents’. His mother, Varia, said that he was blessed with more magic when he hatched from his egg, thus he had a unique and special form of musical magic.

A scholar opened the doors for them and ushered them inside. Amadeus followed his parents, looking around at the curving walls and towering telescopes with awe. They entered a room set in the side of the slanted wall, a room covered with the sweet magenta of Arcane and humming with magical energy.

The scholar at the desk, a female Fae named Blue, stood up to greet the family. Lucas and Varia set down their instruments on the table for Blue to inspect, and Blue’s deep pink eyes widened when she saw Amadeus.

“Is he…?” Blue asked.

“Yes, he’s our son, the one I’ve told you about,” Lucas answered, a hint of pride in his tone. Amadeus shifted anxiously and wondered what about him his father had told this scholar. “I believe his powers are strong now.”

Blue nodded her head in interest. “Okay, let’s take him down to the menagerie and see how the familiars respond to his music. Come on.”

Amadeus followed the Fae down the stairs to an open area where there were many many Fallen Streaks, Jewelled Octoflyers, Petal Jumpers… Amadeus couldn’t count all of them. His heartbeat quickened as he realised that Blue was giving him a test, to work his magic and see how these creatures respond.

He licked his lips nervously, glancing at his parents. Lucas gave him a nod, and Varia smiled reassuringly.

Blue looked him over. “You don’t have an instrument?” the Fae asked, addressing Amadeus for once instead of his parents.

Amadeus shook his head. “My magic doesn’t need instruments… Instruments that I have to bring along, that is.”

Blue nodded in affirmation, curiosity filling her gaze, as she walked to stand with Amadeus’s parents.

Well, here goes nothing, Amadeus thought to himself as he started chanting, seeing the threads of magic, magic that only he could see. He chanted faster and faster, the threads glowing brighter and brighter. He reached out to the glowing threads and played them like he would with a violin.

When the tunes of his song faded away, Amadeus was stunned to see all the familiars crowding past the fence and sitting around and on him, their eyes filled with emotion. They seemed disappointed that the music ended, and they all slowly headed back to the menagerie as Blue, Lucas and Varia approached.

“That was stunning,” Varia gushed. “I never knew my little boy could be so powerful and influential!” Even Lucas seemed to inflate with a father’s pride.

Blue directed them back to the room, and there they waited while Blue discussed the results of the menagerie experiment with other scholars in the same field. Amadeus’s parents never stopped praising him, but he was more anxious to know the results from Blue.

Finally, the Fae came in, glasses perched on her nose and a clipboard clutched in her claws. Her eyes were shining with excitement.

“We’ve realised that Amadeus’s magic is not using magic to play instruments, not physical instruments at least.”

Blue leaned closer.

“Amadeus plays heartstrings.”

@Theophilus
This is Amadeus’s piece! It is 877 words. Do tell me if anything needs to be changed. Otherwise, I hope you like it!

Amadeus flipped through his book. Written inside in careful, neat handwriting were the many spells, learning points and stepping stones across his time of learning magic. Stopping at a blank page, he smoothed it. Dipping his pen into ink, he began writing.

Today, I managed to practice my magic on the isles. Father said that he and Mother used to go there to practice as well. Since my instrument is different from theirs, I need to learn more and learn differently to master my magic! Father says that my instrument is surely different and unique.

Setting down his pen, he stared into the candle, watching its flame wave back and forth. The magic that ran in his veins, the magic that his family was renowned for was just like a candle flame, burning with passion and power, yet having the steady rhythm and beat of music.

A click sounded behind him, and he turned to see his father, Lucas, stepping into his room. The older Fae’s skin glowed with the light of stars, mirrored on Amadeus’s scales, and he was beaming at seeing Amadeus hard at work.

“Done practising for today?” Lucas asked, sitting down beside his son.

“Yes,” Amadeus nodded, a grin spreading across his face. “You should have seen it, no one has ever seen more Fallen Streaks circling the Isles before I practised my magic today. It was amazing!”

Lucas nodded thoughtfully in approval. “I think you’re making good progress. Tell you what, when your mom and I go to the Observatory tomorrow, you can come with us.”

Amadeus was barely able to contain his elation. His parents were only invited to the Observatory maybe once or twice each season, because of their magic and prowess, and they helped the scholars document the musical magic aspect of their studies. And now, he, Amadeus, their son, could go with them!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amadeus waited outside the Observatory with his parents, flapping his wings harder than usual due to his excitement and nervousness. His magic, although still musical, was different from his parents’. His mother, Varia, said that he was blessed with more magic when he hatched from his egg, thus he had a unique and special form of musical magic.

A scholar opened the doors for them and ushered them inside. Amadeus followed his parents, looking around at the curving walls and towering telescopes with awe. They entered a room set in the side of the slanted wall, a room covered with the sweet magenta of Arcane and humming with magical energy.

The scholar at the desk, a female Fae named Blue, stood up to greet the family. Lucas and Varia set down their instruments on the table for Blue to inspect, and Blue’s deep pink eyes widened when she saw Amadeus.

“Is he…?” Blue asked.

“Yes, he’s our son, the one I’ve told you about,” Lucas answered, a hint of pride in his tone. Amadeus shifted anxiously and wondered what about him his father had told this scholar. “I believe his powers are strong now.”

Blue nodded her head in interest. “Okay, let’s take him down to the menagerie and see how the familiars respond to his music. Come on.”

Amadeus followed the Fae down the stairs to an open area where there were many many Fallen Streaks, Jewelled Octoflyers, Petal Jumpers… Amadeus couldn’t count all of them. His heartbeat quickened as he realised that Blue was giving him a test, to work his magic and see how these creatures respond.

He licked his lips nervously, glancing at his parents. Lucas gave him a nod, and Varia smiled reassuringly.

Blue looked him over. “You don’t have an instrument?” the Fae asked, addressing Amadeus for once instead of his parents.

Amadeus shook his head. “My magic doesn’t need instruments… Instruments that I have to bring along, that is.”

Blue nodded in affirmation, curiosity filling her gaze, as she walked to stand with Amadeus’s parents.

Well, here goes nothing, Amadeus thought to himself as he started chanting, seeing the threads of magic, magic that only he could see. He chanted faster and faster, the threads glowing brighter and brighter. He reached out to the glowing threads and played them like he would with a violin.

When the tunes of his song faded away, Amadeus was stunned to see all the familiars crowding past the fence and sitting around and on him, their eyes filled with emotion. They seemed disappointed that the music ended, and they all slowly headed back to the menagerie as Blue, Lucas and Varia approached.

“That was stunning,” Varia gushed. “I never knew my little boy could be so powerful and influential!” Even Lucas seemed to inflate with a father’s pride.

Blue directed them back to the room, and there they waited while Blue discussed the results of the menagerie experiment with other scholars in the same field. Amadeus’s parents never stopped praising him, but he was more anxious to know the results from Blue.

Finally, the Fae came in, glasses perched on her nose and a clipboard clutched in her claws. Her eyes were shining with excitement.

“We’ve realised that Amadeus’s magic is not using magic to play instruments, not physical instruments at least.”

Blue leaned closer.

“Amadeus plays heartstrings.”

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Amadeus Again
Anything to note?: nope
@Starwindrider
Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Amadeus Again
Anything to note?: nope
[columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120958/12095708_350.png?mtime=W-kyyAADgNY.png[/img] [nextcol] Hello my dear May I have the honor of reaching to your knowledge To Name this hatchling and peek in his future? May his inner shapes take form here on the mark of your inks I will sing his story 'till the end of time [/columns] @Starwindrider Username: PulciniVerdi Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=136316&did=47572349]Zyl[/url] Anything to note?: I need a bio for him: since he's my first primal he'll stay in my lair for a long time. I've no idea of what I can do with his so it'll be full creative freedom here. His parents are permadragon in my lair, she's the archmage of lightning and he's the knight of lightning... but they're not loredragon yet, so no real personality/traits to keep track of.
12095708_350.png?mtime=W-kyyAADgNY.png Hello my dear
May I have the honor of reaching to your knowledge
To Name this hatchling and peek in his future?
May his inner shapes take form here on the mark of your inks
I will sing his story 'till the end of time

@Starwindrider
Username: PulciniVerdi
Link to Dragon: Zyl
Anything to note?: I need a bio for him: since he's my first primal he'll stay in my lair for a long time. I've no idea of what I can do with his so it'll be full creative freedom here. His parents are permadragon in my lair, she's the archmage of lightning and he's the knight of lightning... but they're not loredragon yet, so no real personality/traits to keep track of.
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9