Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blazefire Library - a pwyw lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pastelbvtts
This is Lucivar’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and if you’re going to post it anywhere, please credit me! Uwu

The first time Lucivar met his mate, Cassandra, was when she was taken in by the Clan after being abandoned by her own Clan. She was only three days older than he was, but when they met they were already well into their teenage years. When Lucivar saw Cassandra’s bright eyes and glimmering scales, something inside him told him she was going to be his mate.

When they had grown up and spent lots of years together, Lucivar finally mustered the courage to ask Cassandra - and to that question she agreed. The two of them became officially mates, and never left each other’s side. Both of them were training as mages, and Cassandra was one of the most powerful in the Clan. If one went to their Clan, it would be full of rumours of how Lucivar and Cassandra were like a match made in heaven - a match too good to be true.

-- -- --

“Lucivar and Cassandra. Garon has found a sample of a shade sphere in our territory. It’s a sphere filled with essence of the Shade - be careful with it. Your objective is to find a way to release the sphere’s contents back where it belongs without any stray shades coming out. Understood?” The head mage, Arthur, asked.

Lucivar gulped and nodded. Cassandra nodded confidently. Lucivar felt both honoured and scared to receive this assignment. Dealing with the Shade was a dangerous job, reserved only for the best of mages. He could only hope nothing would go wrong with their spells.

-- -- --

“Lucivar!”

Hearing his mate’s call, Lucivar scrambled up from his desk and ran in the direction of Cassandra’s voice. He leaped out of his office and rushed to Cassandra’s laboratory.

“LUCIVAR!”

He tripped over a stray tree trunk, but righted himself in time to rush into the laboratory before Cassandra could yell again.

He stopped short, eyes wide.

Cassandra writhed on the ground, twisting and struggling. The Shade had punched a hole in the sphere and sprung out, wrapping itself around his mate. As he watched, its grip grew tighter until it was practically strangling Cassandra.

“No!” Lucivar roared ferociously, leaping forward and clawing at the Shade. Of course, since it was not substantial, his claws had barely any effect on it. He could only grab at black wisps and lunge at air. He could not see anything except for the Shade. It was one big mass, and all he knew was that it would be the cause of Cassandra’s death. He leaped and swiped, but all of his efforts were in vain. The Shade slowly won the battle against Cassandra’s life.

As the light faded from his mate’s eyes and her last breath escaped with a sigh, the Shade slipped into her mouth. He could only watch as it filled her, her veins now seemingly pulsing with a dark presence. Lucivar knew how this happened, how the Shade took over their kills and went on massacres using that dragon as a mere puppet.

He tried to convince himself that the dragon now convulsing before him was not Cassandra, but the Shade. He tried to convince himself that Cassandra was alright, safe in a better place, and this was just her body. Nevertheless, as he plunged the dagger into the dragon’s body, tears still streamed down his face. Uncontrollable, hot tears of pain and regret.

He roared in rage and anguish, thrashing around the laboratory. The sphere dropped from the table and crashed to the ground, smashed into a million tiny shards.

Just like his heart.

-- -- --

Those were Lucivar’s thoughts as he drifted in the dark. He could not feel, see, hear or smell anything here. Is this death? He wondered. Would I get to see Cassandra again?

His heart tightened at the mention of his beloved mate. His brows furrowed and a single tear streaked down his cheek, more following after it.

I can’t let any others suffer at the hands of the Shade. I can’t let any others die just like Cassandra did. I can’t let their loved ones mourn their death with a painful heart. I can’t let this happen again.

And thus he came to purgatory.

@Pastelbvtts
This is Lucivar’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and if you’re going to post it anywhere, please credit me! Uwu

The first time Lucivar met his mate, Cassandra, was when she was taken in by the Clan after being abandoned by her own Clan. She was only three days older than he was, but when they met they were already well into their teenage years. When Lucivar saw Cassandra’s bright eyes and glimmering scales, something inside him told him she was going to be his mate.

When they had grown up and spent lots of years together, Lucivar finally mustered the courage to ask Cassandra - and to that question she agreed. The two of them became officially mates, and never left each other’s side. Both of them were training as mages, and Cassandra was one of the most powerful in the Clan. If one went to their Clan, it would be full of rumours of how Lucivar and Cassandra were like a match made in heaven - a match too good to be true.

-- -- --

“Lucivar and Cassandra. Garon has found a sample of a shade sphere in our territory. It’s a sphere filled with essence of the Shade - be careful with it. Your objective is to find a way to release the sphere’s contents back where it belongs without any stray shades coming out. Understood?” The head mage, Arthur, asked.

Lucivar gulped and nodded. Cassandra nodded confidently. Lucivar felt both honoured and scared to receive this assignment. Dealing with the Shade was a dangerous job, reserved only for the best of mages. He could only hope nothing would go wrong with their spells.

-- -- --

“Lucivar!”

Hearing his mate’s call, Lucivar scrambled up from his desk and ran in the direction of Cassandra’s voice. He leaped out of his office and rushed to Cassandra’s laboratory.

“LUCIVAR!”

He tripped over a stray tree trunk, but righted himself in time to rush into the laboratory before Cassandra could yell again.

He stopped short, eyes wide.

Cassandra writhed on the ground, twisting and struggling. The Shade had punched a hole in the sphere and sprung out, wrapping itself around his mate. As he watched, its grip grew tighter until it was practically strangling Cassandra.

“No!” Lucivar roared ferociously, leaping forward and clawing at the Shade. Of course, since it was not substantial, his claws had barely any effect on it. He could only grab at black wisps and lunge at air. He could not see anything except for the Shade. It was one big mass, and all he knew was that it would be the cause of Cassandra’s death. He leaped and swiped, but all of his efforts were in vain. The Shade slowly won the battle against Cassandra’s life.

As the light faded from his mate’s eyes and her last breath escaped with a sigh, the Shade slipped into her mouth. He could only watch as it filled her, her veins now seemingly pulsing with a dark presence. Lucivar knew how this happened, how the Shade took over their kills and went on massacres using that dragon as a mere puppet.

He tried to convince himself that the dragon now convulsing before him was not Cassandra, but the Shade. He tried to convince himself that Cassandra was alright, safe in a better place, and this was just her body. Nevertheless, as he plunged the dagger into the dragon’s body, tears still streamed down his face. Uncontrollable, hot tears of pain and regret.

He roared in rage and anguish, thrashing around the laboratory. The sphere dropped from the table and crashed to the ground, smashed into a million tiny shards.

Just like his heart.

-- -- --

Those were Lucivar’s thoughts as he drifted in the dark. He could not feel, see, hear or smell anything here. Is this death? He wondered. Would I get to see Cassandra again?

His heart tightened at the mention of his beloved mate. His brows furrowed and a single tear streaked down his cheek, more following after it.

I can’t let any others suffer at the hands of the Shade. I can’t let any others die just like Cassandra did. I can’t let their loved ones mourn their death with a painful heart. I can’t let this happen again.

And thus he came to purgatory.

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider [b]Username:[/b] Shadowbrook [b]Link to Dragon/OC/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42532022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425321/42532022_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Anything to note?:[/b] Essentially I'm going to be sending this girl (Jester) off into the world but she'll actually be collecting information/knowledge about other clans for her deity, a mechanical dragon called [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=143821&tab=dragon&did=12133190]One[/url]. One doesn't have any lore currently but the clan bio kind of spells out the gist. Jester's parents are faithful cultists and have trained their young since birth.
@Starwindrider

Username: Shadowbrook
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
42532022_350.png

Anything to note?: Essentially I'm going to be sending this girl (Jester) off into the world but she'll actually be collecting information/knowledge about other clans for her deity, a mechanical dragon called One. One doesn't have any lore currently but the clan bio kind of spells out the gist. Jester's parents are faithful cultists and have trained their young since birth.
DZK2EBe.png
@Starwindrider That came out amazing. Thank you so much. What did the word count come out to?
@Starwindrider That came out amazing. Thank you so much. What did the word count come out to?
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@Starwindrider
Thanks for the ping! Definitely will be ordering sometime once I get my lore more developed ^^
@Starwindrider
Thanks for the ping! Definitely will be ordering sometime once I get my lore more developed ^^
@LadyNancy

479 words! I can extend it you'd like!
@LadyNancy

479 words! I can extend it you'd like!
@Starwindrider Ooh I’d love to order one :) Username: L1BR4 Link to Dragon/OC/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35858299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358583/35858299_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: So Opal is a gen one dragon so I’d like a bit about how her egg was found by a Lightning Sprite abandoned in the Cairnstone Rest (in earth flight territory). Maybe make something up about why the lightning sprite was there in the first place (Also the sprite’s name is Sparks). He was with her when she hatched and he realized she had a strong affinity for magic and fell in love (platonically) with Opal and brought her to Starwood Strand (in Arcane flight territory) where she learnt how to perform magic (she’s an enchantress). Also her name comes from the gems that she saw when she first hatched in the mines? Sorry this is so specific, I hope you don’t mind. If you’d rather not write something specific, I can change it :)
@Starwindrider

Ooh I’d love to order one :)

Username: L1BR4
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
35858299_350.png

Anything to note?: So Opal is a gen one dragon so I’d like a bit about how her egg was found by a Lightning Sprite abandoned in the Cairnstone Rest (in earth flight territory). Maybe make something up about why the lightning sprite was there in the first place (Also the sprite’s name is Sparks). He was with her when she hatched and he realized she had a strong affinity for magic and fell in love (platonically) with Opal and brought her to Starwood Strand (in Arcane flight territory) where she learnt how to perform magic (she’s an enchantress).

Also her name comes from the gems that she saw when she first hatched in the mines?

Sorry this is so specific, I hope you don’t mind. If you’d rather not write something specific, I can change it :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@StarsAndMoon
This is Esther’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and remember to credit me! uwu

She’s an all-around brat. She’s Esther, the troublemaker and traitor of the Clan.

She hefted a helmet off the rack, examining it all over for scratches and blemishes. It was clean, nothing tainting its shiny surface. Good. This helmet would replace the one she currently had, the one that was broken and scratched beyond repair. She held the helmet to her chest and walked out of the armoury.

Who cared if she stole it? The Clan could easily get more, anyway.

She flapped her wings and flew back to her den, setting the helmet in a secluded corner. She had to make sure that if she had any visitors they would not question about her possession of the helmet just yet. Not now, but later she would let them know what she took from the armoury.

A Death Seeker swooped into her den, a message scroll clutched in its claws. She held out her claw and the familiar dropped the scroll into her claws. She unrolled the scroll and read, “Esther. We hear you are a sneaky warrior, quick on your feet and eager to serve. I have a proposition for you. Meet me at your Clan borders tonight.”

Esther smirked, tearing up the scroll and dumping it in the fireplace. Quick on her feet yes. Eager to serve? Not much. She only did jobs when other dragons paid her well. Even when the jobs involved sabotaging her Clan. As far as Esther was concerned, the “Clan” was nothing more than just a place to stay in, and she had no emotional or spiritual ties to any of the dragons she resided with.

At night time, she headed to the borders on schedule. She saw the dragons from afar - a towering Ridgeback and his Guardian companion. She put on her helmet and twirled her axe around, at the alert in case any of them chose to do anything funny.

The Ridgeback turned as he arrived, eyes flashing in recognition. Esther huffed smugly. Was she really that popular among the rogue and raiders? Now that every rogue knew who she was?

The Ridgeback nodded at the Guardian, and the bearded dragon came forward with a scroll. As she took it, the Ridgeback said in a low voice, “I am Gustblade of the Southern Cult. Tell no one of your link and relations to me in your mission, or you will not live to see another day.”

Esther grinned, snatching the scroll from the Guardian. “Don’t you know who I am? I am Esther. I do not make mistakes and I do not leave any tracks. There is no reason for you to doubt me.” She swished her axe to emphasize her point, then stalked away.

Once she returned to her den, she unfurled the scroll and read the text.

“There is something your Clan owes me. If you can steal thirty Gilded Chests from your Clan Vault and deposit them by the pond at the border, I will give you one third of what I get from the chests.”

Esther smirked in anticipation. Raising a claw, she called for her henchman. “Asira! Where are you? Get here now!”

The other smaller Bogsneak rushed into the den, asking, “Yes, Esther?”

Esther held out the scroll. “I’ve gotten a new mission. Prepare our supplies. We will begin at sunrise.”

Word Count: 556

@StarsAndMoon
This is Esther’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and remember to credit me! uwu

She’s an all-around brat. She’s Esther, the troublemaker and traitor of the Clan.

She hefted a helmet off the rack, examining it all over for scratches and blemishes. It was clean, nothing tainting its shiny surface. Good. This helmet would replace the one she currently had, the one that was broken and scratched beyond repair. She held the helmet to her chest and walked out of the armoury.

Who cared if she stole it? The Clan could easily get more, anyway.

She flapped her wings and flew back to her den, setting the helmet in a secluded corner. She had to make sure that if she had any visitors they would not question about her possession of the helmet just yet. Not now, but later she would let them know what she took from the armoury.

A Death Seeker swooped into her den, a message scroll clutched in its claws. She held out her claw and the familiar dropped the scroll into her claws. She unrolled the scroll and read, “Esther. We hear you are a sneaky warrior, quick on your feet and eager to serve. I have a proposition for you. Meet me at your Clan borders tonight.”

Esther smirked, tearing up the scroll and dumping it in the fireplace. Quick on her feet yes. Eager to serve? Not much. She only did jobs when other dragons paid her well. Even when the jobs involved sabotaging her Clan. As far as Esther was concerned, the “Clan” was nothing more than just a place to stay in, and she had no emotional or spiritual ties to any of the dragons she resided with.

At night time, she headed to the borders on schedule. She saw the dragons from afar - a towering Ridgeback and his Guardian companion. She put on her helmet and twirled her axe around, at the alert in case any of them chose to do anything funny.

The Ridgeback turned as he arrived, eyes flashing in recognition. Esther huffed smugly. Was she really that popular among the rogue and raiders? Now that every rogue knew who she was?

The Ridgeback nodded at the Guardian, and the bearded dragon came forward with a scroll. As she took it, the Ridgeback said in a low voice, “I am Gustblade of the Southern Cult. Tell no one of your link and relations to me in your mission, or you will not live to see another day.”

Esther grinned, snatching the scroll from the Guardian. “Don’t you know who I am? I am Esther. I do not make mistakes and I do not leave any tracks. There is no reason for you to doubt me.” She swished her axe to emphasize her point, then stalked away.

Once she returned to her den, she unfurled the scroll and read the text.

“There is something your Clan owes me. If you can steal thirty Gilded Chests from your Clan Vault and deposit them by the pond at the border, I will give you one third of what I get from the chests.”

Esther smirked in anticipation. Raising a claw, she called for her henchman. “Asira! Where are you? Get here now!”

The other smaller Bogsneak rushed into the den, asking, “Yes, Esther?”

Esther held out the scroll. “I’ve gotten a new mission. Prepare our supplies. We will begin at sunrise.”

Word Count: 556

@Starwindrider Username: anternika # 104120 Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Helia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42631115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426312/42631115_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: I don't normally do lore, but this dragon really caught my attention and I want to do something a little extra for her, aside from covering her in Jubilee apparel. I'm still trying to nail down her traits. Current ideas: She only exists in early dawn when the sun peeks over the horizon and/or during solar eclipses. There's an incredible silence around her as if the stillness of space came down to earth. She seems other-worldly; any observer can tell that she isn't actually a dragon, but the fact that she softly glows is another give-away. She's neither kind nor cruel. Doesn't feature many emotions other than curiosity, interest, and displeasure. She may have some connection to spirits (considering the ghost tert)? Her name, "Helia", denotes her connection to the sun. You can extrapolate from this or build an origin story if needed. Your piece will go in her bio! I will pay at least 70kT.
@Starwindrider
Username: anternika # 104120
Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Helia
42631115_350.png

Anything to note?: I don't normally do lore, but this dragon really caught my attention and I want to do something a little extra for her, aside from covering her in Jubilee apparel. I'm still trying to nail down her traits. Current ideas: She only exists in early dawn when the sun peeks over the horizon and/or during solar eclipses. There's an incredible silence around her as if the stillness of space came down to earth. She seems other-worldly; any observer can tell that she isn't actually a dragon, but the fact that she softly glows is another give-away. She's neither kind nor cruel. Doesn't feature many emotions other than curiosity, interest, and displeasure. She may have some connection to spirits (considering the ghost tert)? Her name, "Helia", denotes her connection to the sun. You can extrapolate from this or build an origin story if needed.

Your piece will go in her bio! I will pay at least 70kT.

@Gurepu
This is Morion’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and don't ever remove the seal! uwu

She was Morion. Beautiful and charming, princess of the clouds, firstborn of the nest. The heir to the throne. Everyone had high hopes for her, but once they saw how their to-be empress looked like, they were saddened and disappointed by what they saw.

Morion, although her scales were as white and polished as her parents’, she had a blemish, evidence that she was touched by the dark night. Her belly, which was supposed to be a pearly white, glimmered a shadowy black.

She was not a pure princess of the clouds.

-- -- --

“Someone! Please help me! I don't know where I am and I...Someone please!”

Her fearful cries echoed around the forest. She was shocked to see that her surroundings were no longer the gilded sky palace she spent her childhood in. This was ground.

Her parents had abandoned her.

Tears streaked down her face, dropping into the soil below her claws. Her once beautiful and flawless wings were splattered with mud and stray leaves were lodged into her mane. She did not know what she did wrong and how she deserved to be disowned like this.

“Hey. Are you alright?”

A voice spoke up above her, and she looked up to see an Imperial hanging from the vines.

“What's wrong? Are you lost?”

The Imperial, who was black and white like she was, jumped down and helped her get up. She blinked away her tears, standing to face this new dragon.

“I'm not lost. I just have no home to go back to,” she said, her voice still harboring a tinge of anger at her parents.

The Imperial smiled kindly. “Well, don't worry. My friend Kaiyo and I built a temporary hut around here. We're travellers too, so we don't have a proper home either. You can join us. Oh right, my name is Machi, by the way.”

Morion followed Machi slowly, grateful at his help. Maybe she could stay and recuperate and find a Clan to stay with.

Little did she know she would stay longer than just that...

Word count: 365
If you'd like me to extend it, I'll do so free of charge!
@Gurepu
This is Morion’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and don't ever remove the seal! uwu

She was Morion. Beautiful and charming, princess of the clouds, firstborn of the nest. The heir to the throne. Everyone had high hopes for her, but once they saw how their to-be empress looked like, they were saddened and disappointed by what they saw.

Morion, although her scales were as white and polished as her parents’, she had a blemish, evidence that she was touched by the dark night. Her belly, which was supposed to be a pearly white, glimmered a shadowy black.

She was not a pure princess of the clouds.

-- -- --

“Someone! Please help me! I don't know where I am and I...Someone please!”

Her fearful cries echoed around the forest. She was shocked to see that her surroundings were no longer the gilded sky palace she spent her childhood in. This was ground.

Her parents had abandoned her.

Tears streaked down her face, dropping into the soil below her claws. Her once beautiful and flawless wings were splattered with mud and stray leaves were lodged into her mane. She did not know what she did wrong and how she deserved to be disowned like this.

“Hey. Are you alright?”

A voice spoke up above her, and she looked up to see an Imperial hanging from the vines.

“What's wrong? Are you lost?”

The Imperial, who was black and white like she was, jumped down and helped her get up. She blinked away her tears, standing to face this new dragon.

“I'm not lost. I just have no home to go back to,” she said, her voice still harboring a tinge of anger at her parents.

The Imperial smiled kindly. “Well, don't worry. My friend Kaiyo and I built a temporary hut around here. We're travellers too, so we don't have a proper home either. You can join us. Oh right, my name is Machi, by the way.”

Morion followed Machi slowly, grateful at his help. Maybe she could stay and recuperate and find a Clan to stay with.

Little did she know she would stay longer than just that...

Word count: 365
If you'd like me to extend it, I'll do so free of charge!
@Starwindrider

Its really good thank you. I would like it to be a bit longer if thats ok^^
Maybe like something thats tells more about her idk
@Starwindrider

Its really good thank you. I would like it to be a bit longer if thats ok^^
Maybe like something thats tells more about her idk
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9