Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
Allow Unnamed in Coliseum

It'd be nice if dragons could fight in the coliseum unnamed. It makes zero sense why dragons can do literally everything else, except battle while unnamed.

It'll mean more dragons get exalted unnamed!
- Buyers and owners need to retain full control of the dragons they purchase. Even if you bred it, it's not yours anymore. Your offspring lists don't trump someone's right to have control over their owned dragons, especially since exalts are going to be hidden once they fix the bugs in the mechanic anyways.

But drama!
- People are already upset that this isn't implemented and will be upset if it is. Not an excuse not to do it. You can't make everyone happy, and the possibility of some people being unhappy shouldn't be used as a reason not to progress.

Credits to EnchantingCurse for the majority of this post.
Allow Unnamed in Coliseum

It'd be nice if dragons could fight in the coliseum unnamed. It makes zero sense why dragons can do literally everything else, except battle while unnamed.

It'll mean more dragons get exalted unnamed!
- Buyers and owners need to retain full control of the dragons they purchase. Even if you bred it, it's not yours anymore. Your offspring lists don't trump someone's right to have control over their owned dragons, especially since exalts are going to be hidden once they fix the bugs in the mechanic anyways.

But drama!
- People are already upset that this isn't implemented and will be upset if it is. Not an excuse not to do it. You can't make everyone happy, and the possibility of some people being unhappy shouldn't be used as a reason not to progress.

Credits to EnchantingCurse for the majority of this post.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
So much support
So much support
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Support! If we can exalt them Unnamed, why can't we train them?
Support! If we can exalt them Unnamed, why can't we train them?
Support. If Unnamed dragons can be exalted, and Unnamed dragons can be bred, I simply can't see why a name is so necessary in the Coliseum.
Support. If Unnamed dragons can be exalted, and Unnamed dragons can be bred, I simply can't see why a name is so necessary in the Coliseum.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Yes. Said before that I'd support this, and support this I do. Given that they all have unique ID numbers, I do not see the point of the names. It's not like pokemon where we are yelling "Go! Dragon! Use your attack!" that would necessitate a in-story reason for having a name.
Yes. Said before that I'd support this, and support this I do. Given that they all have unique ID numbers, I do not see the point of the names. It's not like pokemon where we are yelling "Go! Dragon! Use your attack!" that would necessitate a in-story reason for having a name.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Yes please! Sometimes I like to sell trained dragons, and it would be great if I didn't have to name them first. I find that if I don't advertise them on Tumblr or the forums, people often have no clue they're for sale because a lot of people will only inquire about Unnamed dragons.
Yes please! Sometimes I like to sell trained dragons, and it would be great if I didn't have to name them first. I find that if I don't advertise them on Tumblr or the forums, people often have no clue they're for sale because a lot of people will only inquire about Unnamed dragons.
I'll dissent. I'd rather see dragons have to have names before breeding, or even upon becoming adult. These are social, sentient beings, going around unnamed makes no sense to me.
I'll dissent. I'd rather see dragons have to have names before breeding, or even upon becoming adult. These are social, sentient beings, going around unnamed makes no sense to me.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Lightning" date="2014-03-06 21:31:33"]I'll dissent. I'd rather see dragons have to have names before breeding, or even upon becoming adult. These are social, sentient beings, going around unnamed makes no sense to me.[/quote] Seconding this, no support. I think that people forget all the time that renaming scrolls cost next to nothing. 6k? Even if you hate faire games you can make that money in five minutes in faire. We don't need any more reasons to have even more unnamed dragons around, this restriction also makes a lot of exalt fodder to actually have names.
Lightning wrote on 2014-03-06 21:31:33:

Seconding this, no support.
I think that people forget all the time that renaming scrolls cost next to nothing. 6k? Even if you hate faire games you can make that money in five minutes in faire. We don't need any more reasons to have even more unnamed dragons around, this restriction also makes a lot of exalt fodder to actually have names.
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
No thank you. This is the only thing that lets me actually sell named dragons as exalt fodder, and gives me any assurance that if someone exalts a dragon they bought from me I will not end up with the dreaded "Unnamed" stuck in my breed lists forever. Letting people exalt unnamed dragons would just encourage unnamed exalts. Until the PTB come up with a way to solve that for those of us for whom that is a huge problem, that's the last thing we need.
No thank you. This is the only thing that lets me actually sell named dragons as exalt fodder, and gives me any assurance that if someone exalts a dragon they bought from me I will not end up with the dreaded "Unnamed" stuck in my breed lists forever. Letting people exalt unnamed dragons would just encourage unnamed exalts. Until the PTB come up with a way to solve that for those of us for whom that is a huge problem, that's the last thing we need.
No Support. People are hissy as it is about their dragons getting exalted unnamed but don't want to prename them for some reason. (Seriously, pre-naming a dragon is never going to stop me from buying it and keeping it forever because there are scrolls of renaming.)
No Support. People are hissy as it is about their dragons getting exalted unnamed but don't want to prename them for some reason. (Seriously, pre-naming a dragon is never going to stop me from buying it and keeping it forever because there are scrolls of renaming.)
qDavPTk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163