Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] ALCHEMIST (closed)
1 2 3
Hello! I need some help to transmute my things so I'll pay up to [b]3k each[/b] transmutation. I'll set up a CR with materials, then send you your money when I'll get back transmuted items. If luck was on my side and you'll transmute the high quality ones, I'll bribe you with [u]extra money[/u] too. [i]Don't worry: [u]I will not[/u] throw at you stack of 99 useless junk[/i]. [b]YOU[/b] decide how many transmutation do, just send them back in 48h. ----- [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/672.png[/img] [nextcol] [b]In need of[/b] [s]goo[/s] [none - 1k - bonus if purple, yellow, red or blue] [s]ooze[/s] [none - 500t - bonus if blue] [s]sludge[/s] [none - 500t - bonus if blue] [s]slime[/s] [none - 3k - bonus if white] [s]muck[/s] [none - 3k - bonus if silver or gold] [/columns] ----- ongoing [s]Sssasha x30 goo[/s] done [s]Shihana x15 goo[/s] done [s]Sssasha x30 goo[/s]done
Hello!
I need some help to transmute my things so I'll pay up to 3k each transmutation. I'll set up a CR with materials, then send you your money when I'll get back transmuted items. If luck was on my side and you'll transmute the high quality ones, I'll bribe you with extra money too.
Don't worry: I will not throw at you stack of 99 useless junk. YOU decide how many transmutation do, just send them back in 48h.

672.png In need of
goo [none - 1k - bonus if purple, yellow, red or blue]
ooze [none - 500t - bonus if blue]
sludge [none - 500t - bonus if blue]
slime [none - 3k - bonus if white]
muck [none - 3k - bonus if silver or gold]

ongoing
Sssasha x30 goo done
Shihana x15 goo done
Sssasha x30 goodone
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
up
up
@PulciniVerdi

I could do you a stack of 30 of any item of your choice?
@PulciniVerdi

I could do you a stack of 30 of any item of your choice?
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
EDIT: Oh heck, it doubled up for some reason. My apologies!
EDIT: Oh heck, it doubled up for some reason. My apologies!
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Gedhyr
Yes please :D I'll send a CR
@Gedhyr
Yes please :D I'll send a CR
@PulciniVerdi

Gotcha! I'll send a 2-way back at you when I'm done, if that's alright?
@PulciniVerdi

Gotcha! I'll send a 2-way back at you when I'm done, if that's alright?
@Gedhyr Yes :)
@Gedhyr Yes :)
@PulciniVerdi I'm a very slow transmuter (can't always be around the PC while working and such) but I think I can easily do 10 items in 48 hours? Do you even do that small of transactions? :D

I'd like to try and see how many I can get done in 48 hours anyways. If I manage the 10 in 24, then I might come back and do 20 more :)

Can't promise my luck is good though. Been trying to get a purple sludge for 3 days and only managed one. But my luck DOES get significantly better when trying to help someone!
@PulciniVerdi I'm a very slow transmuter (can't always be around the PC while working and such) but I think I can easily do 10 items in 48 hours? Do you even do that small of transactions? :D

I'd like to try and see how many I can get done in 48 hours anyways. If I manage the 10 in 24, then I might come back and do 20 more :)

Can't promise my luck is good though. Been trying to get a purple sludge for 3 days and only managed one. But my luck DOES get significantly better when trying to help someone!
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha
10 is fine :)
CR otw!
@Sssasha
10 is fine :)
CR otw!
@PulciniVerdi Alright! I'll just throw my own materials in my hoard. This is the first time I'm transmuting for someone so I need to figure out how this works best. Fingers crossed for something good!
@PulciniVerdi Alright! I'll just throw my own materials in my hoard. This is the first time I'm transmuting for someone so I need to figure out how this works best. Fingers crossed for something good!
vonVRKR.png
1 2 3