Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blazefire Library - a pwyw lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Gurepu

Hmm,,, would you like it to be fleshing out her personality or Backstory?
@Gurepu

Hmm,,, would you like it to be fleshing out her personality or Backstory?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
backstory i think
@Starwindrider
backstory i think
ew9u8Xp.png
@Gurepu
I’ve lengthened Morion’s piece! It is now 1014 words...Went a bit overboard haha XD I can cut it down if you’d like!

She was Morion. Beautiful and charming, princess of the clouds, firstborn of the nest. The heir to the throne. Everyone had high hopes for her, but once they saw how their to-be empress looked like, they were saddened and disappointed by what they saw.

Morion, although her scales were as white and polished as her parents’, she had a blemish, evidence that she was touched by the dark night. Her belly, which was supposed to be a pearly white, glimmered a shadowy black.

She was not a pure princess of the clouds.

“It’s alright, let it pass,” the Emperor murmured, consulting his scrolls for guidance. “We will make the decisions once my daughter grows up.”

The advisors milled around his desk, words of persuasion spilling from their mouths. “She is not just your daughter, she is your heir! Once you pass, she will be taking over the kingdom. What will other kingdoms say when they see the princess of the clouds of day is tainted by the mark of the night?”

The Emperor was used to this kind of treachery, he knew the advisors just wanted to make sure he had no heir for as long as possible. They wanted the throne and he knew it. He also knew that if he kept Morion, his reputation would be tainted.

But he had an idea.

-- -- --

“Kia, why can’t I go out to play like my siblings? They have so much fun!” Morion whined, tugging on her caretaker Nocturne’s robe. “I just want to go and fly outside this boring palace. Just for a while! Please?”

The Nocturne turned. “No, Princess, you cannot. Your father has given strict orders for you to stay in the palace. You are not to leave the palace.”

Morion huffed angrily. “Fine! Then I will find a way for myself to get out of the palace!”

Kia blinked. “I’d advise you not to do so.”

Morion slammed the door of her room on Kia’s face. “I don’t care!” she shouted from inside.

-- -- --

Morion was awoken from her sleep by jingling of bells. She leaped out of bed and to the window, high above the courtyard. As expected, her father was attending to some new guests. Most probably kings and high ranking officials from other kingdoms.

She slunk down to the meeting room through the series of secret tunnels she had found in the palace, and crouched behind the stone slab she had placed to block the tunnel from outside. She pressed her eye to the hole in the wall and looked at the meeting room.

There were two other lords there this time, their heads and gowns adorned with precious gems and intricate lace. Her father was seated at the head of the table, addressing his allies. She watched for a while, but she could not hear their talking as they spoke in soft voices and she was only at the corner of the room.

Tired of listening, she headed back outside and into the great hall. She walked around, pacing in circles, bored to death. All of a sudden, the meeting room door opened and she shrank back in shock and fear. Her father had very specifically told her not to roam the great halls when he had visitors, and now she was in deep trouble.

A white Imperial with dark black wings stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. He looked down with surprise upon noticing her cowering against the wall.

“Why, who is this?” he asked, then noticed the tribal marks and lace on her body. “A princess? Which one are you?”

Morion shook her head, not able to answer. If she gave herself away, who knew what her father would do to her?

The door opened again and she recognised the white tips of her father’s wings. Her heart sank in dread and she squeezed her eyes closed.

“Morion!” Her father cried in horror, scooping her up in his arms. “I told you to stay in your room. Now go there now!”

Scrambling forward in terror, Morion flapped her wings and soared away.

-- -- --

“Someone! Please help me! I don't know where I am and I...Someone please!”

Her fearful cries echoed around the forest. She was shocked to see that her surroundings were no longer the gilded sky palace she spent her childhood in. This was ground.

She only remembered being brought into the throne room and given a strict lecture. Then Kia had come forward, a syringe in her claws and a look of regret on her face. She was pinned down and something injected into her shoulder. Then she lost consciousness.

She knew what happened.

Her parents had abandoned her.

Tears streaked down her face, dropping into the soil below her claws. Her once beautiful and flawless wings were splattered with mud and stray leaves were lodged into her mane. She did not know what she did wrong and how she deserved to be disowned like this.

“Hey. Are you alright?”

A voice spoke up above her, and she looked up to see an Imperial hanging from the vines.

“What's wrong? Are you lost?”

The Imperial, who was black and white like she was, jumped down and helped her get up. She blinked away her tears, standing to face this new dragon. Inside her mind, she thought that this dragon looked pretty similar to the king that had found her outside the meeting room, in fact, they seemed like father and son.

“I'm not lost. I just have no home to go back to,” she said, her voice still harboring a tinge of anger at her parents.

The Imperial smiled kindly. “Well, don't worry. My friend Kaiyo and I built a temporary hut around here. We're travellers too, so we don't have a proper home either. You can join us. Oh right, my name is Machi, by the way.”

Morion followed Machi slowly, grateful at his help. Maybe she could stay and recuperate and find a Clan to stay with.

Little did she know she would stay longer than just that...

@Gurepu
I’ve lengthened Morion’s piece! It is now 1014 words...Went a bit overboard haha XD I can cut it down if you’d like!

She was Morion. Beautiful and charming, princess of the clouds, firstborn of the nest. The heir to the throne. Everyone had high hopes for her, but once they saw how their to-be empress looked like, they were saddened and disappointed by what they saw.

Morion, although her scales were as white and polished as her parents’, she had a blemish, evidence that she was touched by the dark night. Her belly, which was supposed to be a pearly white, glimmered a shadowy black.

She was not a pure princess of the clouds.

“It’s alright, let it pass,” the Emperor murmured, consulting his scrolls for guidance. “We will make the decisions once my daughter grows up.”

The advisors milled around his desk, words of persuasion spilling from their mouths. “She is not just your daughter, she is your heir! Once you pass, she will be taking over the kingdom. What will other kingdoms say when they see the princess of the clouds of day is tainted by the mark of the night?”

The Emperor was used to this kind of treachery, he knew the advisors just wanted to make sure he had no heir for as long as possible. They wanted the throne and he knew it. He also knew that if he kept Morion, his reputation would be tainted.

But he had an idea.

-- -- --

“Kia, why can’t I go out to play like my siblings? They have so much fun!” Morion whined, tugging on her caretaker Nocturne’s robe. “I just want to go and fly outside this boring palace. Just for a while! Please?”

The Nocturne turned. “No, Princess, you cannot. Your father has given strict orders for you to stay in the palace. You are not to leave the palace.”

Morion huffed angrily. “Fine! Then I will find a way for myself to get out of the palace!”

Kia blinked. “I’d advise you not to do so.”

Morion slammed the door of her room on Kia’s face. “I don’t care!” she shouted from inside.

-- -- --

Morion was awoken from her sleep by jingling of bells. She leaped out of bed and to the window, high above the courtyard. As expected, her father was attending to some new guests. Most probably kings and high ranking officials from other kingdoms.

She slunk down to the meeting room through the series of secret tunnels she had found in the palace, and crouched behind the stone slab she had placed to block the tunnel from outside. She pressed her eye to the hole in the wall and looked at the meeting room.

There were two other lords there this time, their heads and gowns adorned with precious gems and intricate lace. Her father was seated at the head of the table, addressing his allies. She watched for a while, but she could not hear their talking as they spoke in soft voices and she was only at the corner of the room.

Tired of listening, she headed back outside and into the great hall. She walked around, pacing in circles, bored to death. All of a sudden, the meeting room door opened and she shrank back in shock and fear. Her father had very specifically told her not to roam the great halls when he had visitors, and now she was in deep trouble.

A white Imperial with dark black wings stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. He looked down with surprise upon noticing her cowering against the wall.

“Why, who is this?” he asked, then noticed the tribal marks and lace on her body. “A princess? Which one are you?”

Morion shook her head, not able to answer. If she gave herself away, who knew what her father would do to her?

The door opened again and she recognised the white tips of her father’s wings. Her heart sank in dread and she squeezed her eyes closed.

“Morion!” Her father cried in horror, scooping her up in his arms. “I told you to stay in your room. Now go there now!”

Scrambling forward in terror, Morion flapped her wings and soared away.

-- -- --

“Someone! Please help me! I don't know where I am and I...Someone please!”

Her fearful cries echoed around the forest. She was shocked to see that her surroundings were no longer the gilded sky palace she spent her childhood in. This was ground.

She only remembered being brought into the throne room and given a strict lecture. Then Kia had come forward, a syringe in her claws and a look of regret on her face. She was pinned down and something injected into her shoulder. Then she lost consciousness.

She knew what happened.

Her parents had abandoned her.

Tears streaked down her face, dropping into the soil below her claws. Her once beautiful and flawless wings were splattered with mud and stray leaves were lodged into her mane. She did not know what she did wrong and how she deserved to be disowned like this.

“Hey. Are you alright?”

A voice spoke up above her, and she looked up to see an Imperial hanging from the vines.

“What's wrong? Are you lost?”

The Imperial, who was black and white like she was, jumped down and helped her get up. She blinked away her tears, standing to face this new dragon. Inside her mind, she thought that this dragon looked pretty similar to the king that had found her outside the meeting room, in fact, they seemed like father and son.

“I'm not lost. I just have no home to go back to,” she said, her voice still harboring a tinge of anger at her parents.

The Imperial smiled kindly. “Well, don't worry. My friend Kaiyo and I built a temporary hut around here. We're travellers too, so we don't have a proper home either. You can join us. Oh right, my name is Machi, by the way.”

Morion followed Machi slowly, grateful at his help. Maybe she could stay and recuperate and find a Clan to stay with.

Little did she know she would stay longer than just that...

@Shadowbrook
This is Jester’s piece! The word count is 634, I can lengthen or shorten it if you want. I hope you like it, and if you’re going to post it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

The first sight Jester remembered was the delighted look on her parents’ faces as she clawed her way out of the egg, trampling the shell to a hundred pieces in the process. She remembered hearing them comment that she was a ferocious and strong hatchling, and would serve One well once she grew up and had the best training.

As she grew and flourished under the strict and careful teachings of her parents, Jester began to know more about the Clan she was born in. The leader, the deity of the Clan, was a dragon named One. One is a robotic entity, a mechanical Fae. Though small, the terrifying dragon’s influence spread far and wide, with hundreds of cultists under her command. The old Clan that was vanquished under One’s rule was trapped and held hostage in their own camp.

Jester quickly learned that her parents were devoted and faithful cultists, and she would soon become like them. She was quick to understand that she was above all of the prisoners, and never hesitated to make their lives a misery when she could. Other cultists began to whisper about her, about Jester, daughter of Bonewraith and Enchantress, and had the savageness of both her parents combined.

-- -- --

“Jester, One wishes to see you,” Sentinel Four approached her as she was hunting. With a curt nod, the Skydancer headed back to camp, wondering what the deity needed her for.

One’s red eyes glowed with such menace and ferocity, any other dragon would have collapsed on the spot, shivering with fear. But Jester did not know fear. She kept her head raised as she approached her deity, a sign that she was not in the least fazed by One.

She bowed her head in greeting.

One moved its mechanical joints and purred in a voice not unlike gears rolling across each other, “I see you have come, Jester.”

Jester nodded, her heart thumping in anticipation for what was to come.

One swooped down from its perch and dived at Jester. She ducked and swiped, but her claws did not catch the fast robotic Fae. One regained altitude and turned to face Jester, her eyes seemingly glowing with approval.

“Jester. I have assigned to you a mission.”

Jester breathed in excitement. A mission from her deity itself? What could be better?

“As you must have learned from your parents, I conquered the Clan of Shadowbrook and brought it to its knees. But that is not enough. I wish to know of other Clans around Sornieth. I want to know how other Clans function.” One’s eyes glowed brighter. “I want to conquer them all.”

One flew down to Jester’s level of sight and ordered, “I want you, Jester, to travel the world. Assume the role of a traveler, but I want you to send me reports of each Clan you go to. Tell me how many dragons they have, who is their leader, and how they treat you while you are there. Tell me everything. Understood?”

Jester nodded, answering, “Yes, One. I will do as you say.”

One flew back to its throne, concluding, “Go and prepare. I expect you to leave on your mission by tomorrow morning.”

-- -- --

Jester approached the Clan borders, her eyes shining as she saw a patrol approaching. The head of the patrol, a tall Ridgeback, noticed her first.

“A traveller, I see?” he asked in a gruff voice.

Jester nodded.

“Well, come with us. You must be weary,” he answered, turning to lead the way.

Jester could barely contain her anticipation as she entered the camp of this new Clan. Smirking to herself, she thought, Enjoy what you have now, fools. Before long, my presence will bring about your doom. Once One knows about you, she will never forget you.

@Shadowbrook
This is Jester’s piece! The word count is 634, I can lengthen or shorten it if you want. I hope you like it, and if you’re going to post it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

The first sight Jester remembered was the delighted look on her parents’ faces as she clawed her way out of the egg, trampling the shell to a hundred pieces in the process. She remembered hearing them comment that she was a ferocious and strong hatchling, and would serve One well once she grew up and had the best training.

As she grew and flourished under the strict and careful teachings of her parents, Jester began to know more about the Clan she was born in. The leader, the deity of the Clan, was a dragon named One. One is a robotic entity, a mechanical Fae. Though small, the terrifying dragon’s influence spread far and wide, with hundreds of cultists under her command. The old Clan that was vanquished under One’s rule was trapped and held hostage in their own camp.

Jester quickly learned that her parents were devoted and faithful cultists, and she would soon become like them. She was quick to understand that she was above all of the prisoners, and never hesitated to make their lives a misery when she could. Other cultists began to whisper about her, about Jester, daughter of Bonewraith and Enchantress, and had the savageness of both her parents combined.

-- -- --

“Jester, One wishes to see you,” Sentinel Four approached her as she was hunting. With a curt nod, the Skydancer headed back to camp, wondering what the deity needed her for.

One’s red eyes glowed with such menace and ferocity, any other dragon would have collapsed on the spot, shivering with fear. But Jester did not know fear. She kept her head raised as she approached her deity, a sign that she was not in the least fazed by One.

She bowed her head in greeting.

One moved its mechanical joints and purred in a voice not unlike gears rolling across each other, “I see you have come, Jester.”

Jester nodded, her heart thumping in anticipation for what was to come.

One swooped down from its perch and dived at Jester. She ducked and swiped, but her claws did not catch the fast robotic Fae. One regained altitude and turned to face Jester, her eyes seemingly glowing with approval.

“Jester. I have assigned to you a mission.”

Jester breathed in excitement. A mission from her deity itself? What could be better?

“As you must have learned from your parents, I conquered the Clan of Shadowbrook and brought it to its knees. But that is not enough. I wish to know of other Clans around Sornieth. I want to know how other Clans function.” One’s eyes glowed brighter. “I want to conquer them all.”

One flew down to Jester’s level of sight and ordered, “I want you, Jester, to travel the world. Assume the role of a traveler, but I want you to send me reports of each Clan you go to. Tell me how many dragons they have, who is their leader, and how they treat you while you are there. Tell me everything. Understood?”

Jester nodded, answering, “Yes, One. I will do as you say.”

One flew back to its throne, concluding, “Go and prepare. I expect you to leave on your mission by tomorrow morning.”

-- -- --

Jester approached the Clan borders, her eyes shining as she saw a patrol approaching. The head of the patrol, a tall Ridgeback, noticed her first.

“A traveller, I see?” he asked in a gruff voice.

Jester nodded.

“Well, come with us. You must be weary,” he answered, turning to lead the way.

Jester could barely contain her anticipation as she entered the camp of this new Clan. Smirking to herself, she thought, Enjoy what you have now, fools. Before long, my presence will bring about your doom. Once One knows about you, she will never forget you.

@Starwindrider

It's PERFECT thank you so much! Sending you a CR now. :)
@Starwindrider

It's PERFECT thank you so much! Sending you a CR now. :)
DZK2EBe.png
@L1BR4
This is Opal’s piece! The word count is 696, I can lengthen or shorten it if you’d like! I hope you like it, and if you’re going to post it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

Sparks flapped his wings, flying across the Cairnstone Rest. His claws were held out before him to stabilise flight, and his long tentacles swayed with the wind, detecting stray electric current signals.

He was a lonely sprite, left behind in the Cairnstone Rest after his old bonded dragon, an old Pearlcatcher, passed away of old age. Since then, he roamed around the territory, trying to find a new dragon who would take him as a familiar. So far, none of the dragons he had met gave him the feeling and intuition that that dragon was the one.

The opening to an old mine caught his eye, and he fluttered down, curious to see what would be inside. He shivered a little at the musky, humid air, but kept venturing forward. He stopped when his leg bumped against something. He was about to dismiss it as an inconveniently-placed stone, but he felt the electric charge.

He looked down, and the faint firelight from the lamps lining the walls illuminated the stone by his feet. If he had not been careful, he would not have noticed the egg. He flew down and sat by the egg, watching it curiously. He placed his claw on the surface, which was covered in lightning, and felt it throbbing with a heartbeat of an unborn dragon.

He wondered why the parents would leave their egg so unprotected in this old mine, where it could get crushed by accident. Deciding not to take any chances, Spark decided to stay with the egg.

-- -- --

Crack!

A splitting sound jerked Spark from his slumber, and he scrambled up, looking around. Seeing the dimly lit interior of the mine, the day’s events rushed back into his mind. Turning to look at the egg beside him, he was stunned to find a long jagged crack running along its surface.

Spark was at a loss of what to do. He was no expert in dragon egg hatching, and did not know how he should react. Should he wait for the hatchling to find its own way out, or should he try to help? What if he scratched the hatchling by accident? Wringing his claws nervously, Spark sat next to the egg, waiting.

After a good while of clawing and stabbing, a small dragon clambered out of the egg. The lightning sparks around the egg slowly died down. Spark turned to the newborn, a female Wildclaw. At this stage, it was barely his size. Its eyes blinked open, revealing beautiful cyan irises. Seeing him, it let out a surprised peep.

Spark could only watch in amazement and shock as the Wildclaw scampered around the mine, picking up the abandoned precious stones and playing with them. So now he had a baby dragon with him, and he did not even know who or where its parents were. Noticing her playing with a few pieces of opal, he called, “Opal, that’s your name. Opal, come here!”

Opal raised her head and scampered over, a claw laden with precious stones. Looking at her collection, he noticed most of them were opals and amethysts, commonly used in magic. Opal’s eyes sparkled and she let out an excited peep.

Spark pushed himself up. There seemed to be a voice telling him that this dragon would be his charge, and he would serve her as a familiar. And he was to bring her to the Starwood Strand to learn magic. Gesturing for Opal to follow him, Spark started to walk out of the mine.

-- -- --

Opal concentrated on the spell, a pair of sapphires floating in the air above her, buoyed by magic. Spark watched from her shoulder. Now, in a few mere months, she had grown so fast he was only a small figure on her shoulder. As the spell ended and the crystals formed a rune, Opal yelled in triumph.

Spark smiled to himself, thinking back of the days where Opal was a mere a baby and they had met in the mine. Both of them had progressed so far since then, and as Spark reached out to touch the floating sapphires, he felt a spurt of nostalgia run through him.
@L1BR4
This is Opal’s piece! The word count is 696, I can lengthen or shorten it if you’d like! I hope you like it, and if you’re going to post it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

Sparks flapped his wings, flying across the Cairnstone Rest. His claws were held out before him to stabilise flight, and his long tentacles swayed with the wind, detecting stray electric current signals.

He was a lonely sprite, left behind in the Cairnstone Rest after his old bonded dragon, an old Pearlcatcher, passed away of old age. Since then, he roamed around the territory, trying to find a new dragon who would take him as a familiar. So far, none of the dragons he had met gave him the feeling and intuition that that dragon was the one.

The opening to an old mine caught his eye, and he fluttered down, curious to see what would be inside. He shivered a little at the musky, humid air, but kept venturing forward. He stopped when his leg bumped against something. He was about to dismiss it as an inconveniently-placed stone, but he felt the electric charge.

He looked down, and the faint firelight from the lamps lining the walls illuminated the stone by his feet. If he had not been careful, he would not have noticed the egg. He flew down and sat by the egg, watching it curiously. He placed his claw on the surface, which was covered in lightning, and felt it throbbing with a heartbeat of an unborn dragon.

He wondered why the parents would leave their egg so unprotected in this old mine, where it could get crushed by accident. Deciding not to take any chances, Spark decided to stay with the egg.

-- -- --

Crack!

A splitting sound jerked Spark from his slumber, and he scrambled up, looking around. Seeing the dimly lit interior of the mine, the day’s events rushed back into his mind. Turning to look at the egg beside him, he was stunned to find a long jagged crack running along its surface.

Spark was at a loss of what to do. He was no expert in dragon egg hatching, and did not know how he should react. Should he wait for the hatchling to find its own way out, or should he try to help? What if he scratched the hatchling by accident? Wringing his claws nervously, Spark sat next to the egg, waiting.

After a good while of clawing and stabbing, a small dragon clambered out of the egg. The lightning sparks around the egg slowly died down. Spark turned to the newborn, a female Wildclaw. At this stage, it was barely his size. Its eyes blinked open, revealing beautiful cyan irises. Seeing him, it let out a surprised peep.

Spark could only watch in amazement and shock as the Wildclaw scampered around the mine, picking up the abandoned precious stones and playing with them. So now he had a baby dragon with him, and he did not even know who or where its parents were. Noticing her playing with a few pieces of opal, he called, “Opal, that’s your name. Opal, come here!”

Opal raised her head and scampered over, a claw laden with precious stones. Looking at her collection, he noticed most of them were opals and amethysts, commonly used in magic. Opal’s eyes sparkled and she let out an excited peep.

Spark pushed himself up. There seemed to be a voice telling him that this dragon would be his charge, and he would serve her as a familiar. And he was to bring her to the Starwood Strand to learn magic. Gesturing for Opal to follow him, Spark started to walk out of the mine.

-- -- --

Opal concentrated on the spell, a pair of sapphires floating in the air above her, buoyed by magic. Spark watched from her shoulder. Now, in a few mere months, she had grown so fast he was only a small figure on her shoulder. As the spell ended and the crystals formed a rune, Opal yelled in triumph.

Spark smiled to himself, thinking back of the days where Opal was a mere a baby and they had met in the mine. Both of them had progressed so far since then, and as Spark reached out to touch the floating sapphires, he felt a spurt of nostalgia run through him.
@Starwindrider

I'm sorry for constantly coming back, I just love the way you write lore! Is there a limit for how many time's i'm allowed to request lore from you when I need to? Of course, i'll be paying in some form.
@Starwindrider

I'm sorry for constantly coming back, I just love the way you write lore! Is there a limit for how many time's i'm allowed to request lore from you when I need to? Of course, i'll be paying in some form.
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
@Pastelbvtts

Nope, no limit at all!!! And I'm glad you like my lore writing :D
@Pastelbvtts

Nope, no limit at all!!! And I'm glad you like my lore writing :D
@Starwindrider Username: Pastelbvtts Link to Dragon/OC/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42803641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428037/42803641_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: She's my representation of death from the four horsemen of the apocalypse. I also have a pestilence rep as well lol, but at the moment I just need hers. I'll probably come back for Pesti's
@Starwindrider
Username: Pastelbvtts
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
42803641_350.png

Anything to note?: She's my representation of death from the four horsemen of the apocalypse. I also have a pestilence rep as well lol, but at the moment I just need hers. I'll probably come back for Pesti's
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
@L1BR4