Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blazefire Library - a pwyw lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Starwindrider

Hellooo me again XD
Could i request for another lore?
@Starwindrider

Hellooo me again XD
Could i request for another lore?
ew9u8Xp.png
@Gurepu
Sure!
@Gurepu
Sure!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@aternika
Here is Helia's piece! I hope you like it, and if you're posting it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

The eclipse had come just as predicted. As evening dawned upon Sornieth, thousands of dragons gathered to watch - looking through telescopes, camping on the large plains in the Windswept Plateau and even standing at the peak of the Great Furnace. Eclipses were very rare in Sornieth and it was considered immensely lucky if a dragon could see an eclipse once in their long lifetime.

In the Sunbeam Ruins, the Clan was gathered, like all others in the Light territory, at the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. The Beacon was large and tall and positioned at the edge of the bay, giving the dragons a wide and unobstructed view of the solar eclipse.

As the time ticked closer to the time of a full eclipse, the entire population seemed to be holding their breath. When the moon finally covered the sun such that it looked like a black hole with light spilling from its edges, there was much jubilation.

Then the glowing dot appeared, growing larger with each second of a full eclipse. Slowly, as the dragons watched, it grew, and gradually morphed into the shape of a small Fae. The Fae-like dragon glowed with the light from the sun and in fact, she seemed to be like the sun itself.

This phenomenon had been reported happening for a long time already. Every time an eclipse occured, the princess of firmament would appear - a figment of the sun itself. No one knew who she was, what her name was, they just knew she appeared on Sornieth with a regal air and and her movements were so graceful she seemed like a holy angel.

And once again, just like the tales that had been passed down across generations, the princess leaped down to Sornieth, her halo glowing so brightly the passing dragons had to advert their eyes. There was an intense silence around her, as if the quietness and serenity of all of space had come down to Sornieth along with her. As she flew across the various territories and leaving a bright trail like a fallen comet, a single word was whispered and passed around:

“Helia.” “Helia.” “Helia.”

An astronomer and his apprentice sat on the roof of the observatory, looking through the telescope just as the wave of murmurs reached their ears.

“The princess of the firmament...Helia?” asked the younger dragon.

“Helia, meaning the sun,” his teacher answered.

“Where did she come from?”

“I think it’s a very long story. I think it has something to do with comets and the sun and the moon.”

Yes. A calm, soft whisper, breaking the conversation between the astronomer and his apprentice. They looked up and the glow was right before them - the princess of firmament, embodiment of the sun, right before their very eyes.

The Fae swished her long silks in a hypnotic pattern, her yellow eyes blinking slowly. When she spoke, her mouth barely moved, and her voice seemed cool, soft and curious all at the same time.

I was born when the a comet collided with the sun, she whispered, her eyes facing forward but looking into the distance, as if recalling a distant memory. The comet formed my body and the sun cast its power and light onto me. Thus I was born, and I come every eclipse to take the sun’s place while it is covered by the moon.

Then, with a swish of her silks, she was gone, racing to the sky where she belonged. A dim trail of golden sparkles were the only sign that she had been here.

As the timer ran out at the full eclipse ended, the silhouette of the princess appeared for the final time on the moon, then the glow winked out, and the night was silent again.

@aternika
Here is Helia's piece! I hope you like it, and if you're posting it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

The eclipse had come just as predicted. As evening dawned upon Sornieth, thousands of dragons gathered to watch - looking through telescopes, camping on the large plains in the Windswept Plateau and even standing at the peak of the Great Furnace. Eclipses were very rare in Sornieth and it was considered immensely lucky if a dragon could see an eclipse once in their long lifetime.

In the Sunbeam Ruins, the Clan was gathered, like all others in the Light territory, at the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. The Beacon was large and tall and positioned at the edge of the bay, giving the dragons a wide and unobstructed view of the solar eclipse.

As the time ticked closer to the time of a full eclipse, the entire population seemed to be holding their breath. When the moon finally covered the sun such that it looked like a black hole with light spilling from its edges, there was much jubilation.

Then the glowing dot appeared, growing larger with each second of a full eclipse. Slowly, as the dragons watched, it grew, and gradually morphed into the shape of a small Fae. The Fae-like dragon glowed with the light from the sun and in fact, she seemed to be like the sun itself.

This phenomenon had been reported happening for a long time already. Every time an eclipse occured, the princess of firmament would appear - a figment of the sun itself. No one knew who she was, what her name was, they just knew she appeared on Sornieth with a regal air and and her movements were so graceful she seemed like a holy angel.

And once again, just like the tales that had been passed down across generations, the princess leaped down to Sornieth, her halo glowing so brightly the passing dragons had to advert their eyes. There was an intense silence around her, as if the quietness and serenity of all of space had come down to Sornieth along with her. As she flew across the various territories and leaving a bright trail like a fallen comet, a single word was whispered and passed around:

“Helia.” “Helia.” “Helia.”

An astronomer and his apprentice sat on the roof of the observatory, looking through the telescope just as the wave of murmurs reached their ears.

“The princess of the firmament...Helia?” asked the younger dragon.

“Helia, meaning the sun,” his teacher answered.

“Where did she come from?”

“I think it’s a very long story. I think it has something to do with comets and the sun and the moon.”

Yes. A calm, soft whisper, breaking the conversation between the astronomer and his apprentice. They looked up and the glow was right before them - the princess of firmament, embodiment of the sun, right before their very eyes.

The Fae swished her long silks in a hypnotic pattern, her yellow eyes blinking slowly. When she spoke, her mouth barely moved, and her voice seemed cool, soft and curious all at the same time.

I was born when the a comet collided with the sun, she whispered, her eyes facing forward but looking into the distance, as if recalling a distant memory. The comet formed my body and the sun cast its power and light onto me. Thus I was born, and I come every eclipse to take the sun’s place while it is covered by the moon.

Then, with a swish of her silks, she was gone, racing to the sky where she belonged. A dim trail of golden sparkles were the only sign that she had been here.

As the timer ran out at the full eclipse ended, the silhouette of the princess appeared for the final time on the moon, then the glow winked out, and the night was silent again.

@Pastelbvtts

This is Death’s piece! I hope you like it, and do credit me if you’re posting it anywhere! uwu

“What are we going to do with this egg, Terrowin? Do we just leave it here or bring it back to the Clan?” The male Coatl, Anubis, asked his fellow companion. He glanced down at the Plague egg lying on the ground, glowing a pale green.

Terrowin surveyed the egg. “I think we should bring it back,” he answered. “I don’t know where its parents are, but if it’s left alone here, it’s best if we bring it back to camp. It will at least be safe there. Leaving it here will mean leaving it at the danger of BeastClans.”

Anubis nodded and picked up the egg a little reluctantly, as Plague eggs were not his most favoured thing to hold. To his surprise, the egg seemed pretty heavy for a newly laid egg, as if there was something more than just one hatchling in there. The two Coatls made their way back to their camp.

-- -- --

“An abandoned egg, you say?” Cypress, the small but witty founder of the Clan, asked, fluttering around the unhatched baby. “Well. You can take it to the nesting grounds. We can raise it there.”

“But,” Anubis spoke up, a little doubtful. “It’s a Plague egg. Are you sure we can hatch it in a Shadow nest?”

“Other Clans of different elements have hatched Shadow eggs in their territory,” Cypress replied confidently. “Anyway, it is our duty to care for and protect this orphaned baby. Take it to the nesting grounds.”

Nodding, Anubis picked up the egg and hurried to the nesting grounds. The egg was giving him a very dreadful premonition, and he wanted to get it out of the way as soon as possible.

-- -- --

Anubis watched worriedly as the Plague rocked back and forth. Cypress, along with her mate Apep, and Terrowin, were all watching. They were all curious about what dragon would hatch out of that egg.

A spiderweb crack wound its way across the surface of the egg, breaking the glowing orb effect. As Anubis looked, a claw stretched out and pushed the two halves of the shell apart. And within a few seconds, the newborn was sitting up in the nest, red eyes wide and watching its new “parents”.

“Uh…” Anubis opened his mouth, but something about the strangely chilling stare of the Guardian made him stop.

To their astonishment, the newborn opened her mouth and spoke in perfect Dragonese, with an undertone of menace and glee, “Well, hello, my new hosts. Glad to make your acquaintance. I’ve been given authority, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. I am one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. ”

Anubis’s breath caught in his throat. No, no, not possible…

“I am Death.”
@Pastelbvtts

This is Death’s piece! I hope you like it, and do credit me if you’re posting it anywhere! uwu

“What are we going to do with this egg, Terrowin? Do we just leave it here or bring it back to the Clan?” The male Coatl, Anubis, asked his fellow companion. He glanced down at the Plague egg lying on the ground, glowing a pale green.

Terrowin surveyed the egg. “I think we should bring it back,” he answered. “I don’t know where its parents are, but if it’s left alone here, it’s best if we bring it back to camp. It will at least be safe there. Leaving it here will mean leaving it at the danger of BeastClans.”

Anubis nodded and picked up the egg a little reluctantly, as Plague eggs were not his most favoured thing to hold. To his surprise, the egg seemed pretty heavy for a newly laid egg, as if there was something more than just one hatchling in there. The two Coatls made their way back to their camp.

-- -- --

“An abandoned egg, you say?” Cypress, the small but witty founder of the Clan, asked, fluttering around the unhatched baby. “Well. You can take it to the nesting grounds. We can raise it there.”

“But,” Anubis spoke up, a little doubtful. “It’s a Plague egg. Are you sure we can hatch it in a Shadow nest?”

“Other Clans of different elements have hatched Shadow eggs in their territory,” Cypress replied confidently. “Anyway, it is our duty to care for and protect this orphaned baby. Take it to the nesting grounds.”

Nodding, Anubis picked up the egg and hurried to the nesting grounds. The egg was giving him a very dreadful premonition, and he wanted to get it out of the way as soon as possible.

-- -- --

Anubis watched worriedly as the Plague rocked back and forth. Cypress, along with her mate Apep, and Terrowin, were all watching. They were all curious about what dragon would hatch out of that egg.

A spiderweb crack wound its way across the surface of the egg, breaking the glowing orb effect. As Anubis looked, a claw stretched out and pushed the two halves of the shell apart. And within a few seconds, the newborn was sitting up in the nest, red eyes wide and watching its new “parents”.

“Uh…” Anubis opened his mouth, but something about the strangely chilling stare of the Guardian made him stop.

To their astonishment, the newborn opened her mouth and spoke in perfect Dragonese, with an undertone of menace and glee, “Well, hello, my new hosts. Glad to make your acquaintance. I’ve been given authority, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. I am one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. ”

Anubis’s breath caught in his throat. No, no, not possible…

“I am Death.”
@Starwindrider

There was a small typo in your ping and it wasn't able to find its way to me. Don't interpret my late arrival as lack of enthusiasm!

This is fantastic, you are amazing, and your work is incredible. I love it. I'm going to put this piece in Helia's bio, link to your userpage, and send a PM with your payment straight-away.
@Starwindrider

There was a small typo in your ping and it wasn't able to find its way to me. Don't interpret my late arrival as lack of enthusiasm!

This is fantastic, you are amazing, and your work is incredible. I love it. I'm going to put this piece in Helia's bio, link to your userpage, and send a PM with your payment straight-away.
@Gurepu

This is Bordeux's one, just a preview, no need payment yet. Just tell me if there's anything that needs to be changed!

From young, Bordeux knew she was different from the other hatchlings in the Clan. While the others could play and laugh their childhood away, Bordeux was constantly seeing visions of death. Not just any death, but death of her Clanmates. For example, she knew that old scavenging Skydancer would die of a viper bite, and her warrior sister would one day be defeated in the Coliseum and be too wounded to live.

And those visions haunted her.

Is there a way to stop these visions? The young Bordeux thought every day. However, as much as she wanted to stop seeing the visions, she did not dare voice them out, for fear that she would be branded a Shade hatchling and cast out. Thus, throughout her childhood, she quietly suffered the visions and did not utter a single word.

-- -- --

After she grew into a powerful teenage Imperial and opened her eyes to the world beyond her home Clan, he thought of ways to stop the visions. Since the visions were of death, if she prevented the death of those dragons, she would stop having those visions, would he not?

She began seeing a lot of visions of her sister, Star’s death, and was determined to save her sister from the death in the Coliseum. She tagged along the team as they fought in the Arena. Apart from her sister, the other two dragons were a tall Ridgeback, Dash, the best warrior in the Clan; and Raisha, a young dragon training to be a warrior along with them.

As an Undying Featherback appeared to challenge them, Dash hurriedly commanded, “Raisha! Go to the back with Bordeux. Stay with her no matter what. Stay out of this battle. Bosses are too dangerous for you!” As he spoke, Star got into a battle ready position.

Bordeux and Raisha huddled in the shadows and watched two of the best warriors tackle the Featherback. She watched Star’s motions carefully, in case this was the battle where she had the vision of her getting really wounded in.

She saw the attack before Star did. As the Featherback threw Dash off its head, it was disoriented, and charged blindly. Star was focused on trying to get to Dash, and did not see the Featherback charging into her path.

No!

Bordeux leaped out of the bush and rushed forward, and pushed Starburst forward and out of the charging beast’s path. The two siblings sprawled on the ground, and Bordeux was about to flash a smile of victory when a bone-chilling scream echoed throughout the Arena.

She felt her blood turn to ice, and turning around, she saw Raisha lying limply on the ground, blood pouring from a gash in her side. She could see that Raisha was barely breathing. The Undying Featherback had had enough of fighting and was already gone.

Bordeux remembered what Dash had told Raisha. Stay with her no matter what. He felt his knees buckle beneath him. She followed me out of hiding. I thought I had gotten Star out of the way but Raisha was still there!

Dash and Star did not question what happened, but it was clear they thought she was in some way responsible for the death of the young warrior.

-- -- --

This is how it works, isn’t it? Bordeux asked herself, looking up at the stars that no longer seemed so bright anymore. I defy fate and save a dragon, and another dragon dies in their place. A dragon who does not deserve to die, instead dies in their place.

Bordeux sighed. I cannot let anymore dragons die when they aren’t supposed to! She gritted her teeth. No matter what, I’ll deal with the visions if I have to do so for eternity! I cannot let anymore dragons die when they aren’t supposed to!
@Gurepu

This is Bordeux's one, just a preview, no need payment yet. Just tell me if there's anything that needs to be changed!

From young, Bordeux knew she was different from the other hatchlings in the Clan. While the others could play and laugh their childhood away, Bordeux was constantly seeing visions of death. Not just any death, but death of her Clanmates. For example, she knew that old scavenging Skydancer would die of a viper bite, and her warrior sister would one day be defeated in the Coliseum and be too wounded to live.

And those visions haunted her.

Is there a way to stop these visions? The young Bordeux thought every day. However, as much as she wanted to stop seeing the visions, she did not dare voice them out, for fear that she would be branded a Shade hatchling and cast out. Thus, throughout her childhood, she quietly suffered the visions and did not utter a single word.

-- -- --

After she grew into a powerful teenage Imperial and opened her eyes to the world beyond her home Clan, he thought of ways to stop the visions. Since the visions were of death, if she prevented the death of those dragons, she would stop having those visions, would he not?

She began seeing a lot of visions of her sister, Star’s death, and was determined to save her sister from the death in the Coliseum. She tagged along the team as they fought in the Arena. Apart from her sister, the other two dragons were a tall Ridgeback, Dash, the best warrior in the Clan; and Raisha, a young dragon training to be a warrior along with them.

As an Undying Featherback appeared to challenge them, Dash hurriedly commanded, “Raisha! Go to the back with Bordeux. Stay with her no matter what. Stay out of this battle. Bosses are too dangerous for you!” As he spoke, Star got into a battle ready position.

Bordeux and Raisha huddled in the shadows and watched two of the best warriors tackle the Featherback. She watched Star’s motions carefully, in case this was the battle where she had the vision of her getting really wounded in.

She saw the attack before Star did. As the Featherback threw Dash off its head, it was disoriented, and charged blindly. Star was focused on trying to get to Dash, and did not see the Featherback charging into her path.

No!

Bordeux leaped out of the bush and rushed forward, and pushed Starburst forward and out of the charging beast’s path. The two siblings sprawled on the ground, and Bordeux was about to flash a smile of victory when a bone-chilling scream echoed throughout the Arena.

She felt her blood turn to ice, and turning around, she saw Raisha lying limply on the ground, blood pouring from a gash in her side. She could see that Raisha was barely breathing. The Undying Featherback had had enough of fighting and was already gone.

Bordeux remembered what Dash had told Raisha. Stay with her no matter what. He felt his knees buckle beneath him. She followed me out of hiding. I thought I had gotten Star out of the way but Raisha was still there!

Dash and Star did not question what happened, but it was clear they thought she was in some way responsible for the death of the young warrior.

-- -- --

This is how it works, isn’t it? Bordeux asked herself, looking up at the stars that no longer seemed so bright anymore. I defy fate and save a dragon, and another dragon dies in their place. A dragon who does not deserve to die, instead dies in their place.

Bordeux sighed. I cannot let anymore dragons die when they aren’t supposed to! She gritted her teeth. No matter what, I’ll deal with the visions if I have to do so for eternity! I cannot let anymore dragons die when they aren’t supposed to!
@Pastelbvtts

Boop! Just a reminder, I don't think I've received the payment for the lore you requested for Death... Correct me if I'm wrong!
@Pastelbvtts

Boop! Just a reminder, I don't think I've received the payment for the lore you requested for Death... Correct me if I'm wrong!
@Starwindrider

Its perfect, i love it!
@Starwindrider

Its perfect, i love it!
ew9u8Xp.png
bump
bump
@Starwindrider Username: remnio Link to Dragon/OC/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43375793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433758/43375793_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: not really uwu,,, should i pay beforehand or afterwards [s]afterwords[/s]?
@Starwindrider
Username: remnio
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:

43375793_350.png

Anything to note?: not really uwu,,, should i pay beforehand or afterwards afterwords?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9