Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blazefire Library - a pwyw lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-q8GljdshDNk/Wy4irXJHCGI/AAAAAAAAAEA/jgirNKMUFlogUbux4S-Ve0natm_jPvK2QCL0BGAYYCw/h502/7174822344896010691%253Faccount_id%253D1.png[/img] [font=papyrus][color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]Hello there, visitor![/b][/size=6] [b]W[/b]elcome to the ancient Blazefire Library. Here, we collect and maintain thousands of old scrolls in good condition. Have you come to find one? Or would you like our talented scribes to write something for you? Whatever you’re here for, we’ll make you welcome. Come, sit here, and make yourself comfortable.[/color] [color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]RULES[/b][/size=6] [b]T[/b]his is an important parchment you have to read. Don’t worry, it’s not as wordy as the large tomes we have here. Just remember to keep these in mind as you roam the library.[/color] [LIST] [*][font=papyrus] No running or flying! We cannot risk any scrolls being damaged. [*][font=papyrus] Keep your voice down and refrain from yelling to create a conducive environment for our scribes and other visitors to write and read. [*][font=papyrus] Please do not remove any ancient scroll from the library without informing a scribe first! Any unauthorized use of our scroll texts will not be tolerated. [*][font=papyrus] If you’d like to purchase a new scroll from our scribes, please do not remove the seal and claim the scroll as yours! [*][font=papyrus] All the new scrolls are pay-what-you-want, payments accepted in treasure, gems, or both! You can also check out the library’s wish board [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/232#post_36646800]here[/url], and you may offer items on the board as payment as well. [*][font=papyrus] If you need clarification of anything on this rules scroll, feel free to contact the library owner, Starwindrider.[/LIST] [font=papyrus][color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]LIBRARY ARCHIVES[/b][/size=6] [b]O[/b]h, you’re just here to browse? No problem! I’m sure we have more than enough tomes for you. Just head down that isle and you’ll find the books. I’m sure you’ll find one you like. Enjoy yourself![/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2467738]Archives are here![/url] [color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]PURCHASING NEW SCROLLS[/b][/size=6] [b]H[/b]ere to purchase a new scroll? Well, just simply fill this in and pass it to any of the scribes at the table over there. They will attend to your order as soon as possible. Do note that the list is first come first serve, but slots are unlimited. Our scribes' pieces range from 300 words to over a thousand, so if you have any specifics, feel free to make your requests known! If you wish to change the commission, you will be moved to the last slot unless there is no one after you.[/color] [code] @Starwindrider Username: Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Anything to note?: [/code] [font=papyrus][b]Current WIPs:[/b] - SookieJane's Jasper - Oreosalad's Nag - Theophilus's Amadeus - Pastelbvtts's Pesti - MahuruRaji's Fori - HolyShipper's Lumisa - HolyShipper's Krese [color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]THANK YOU FOR VISITING, PLEASE COME AGAIN! [/b][/size=6] [b]W[/b]hether you came to browse our scrolls or order a new one, we hope you enjoyed your time here at Blazefire Library! Hope to see you again![/color][/font] ------- [size=1]Credits: Banner background taken from Sdorica Sunset Wiki, edits made by Starwindrider. [/size][/font]
7174822344896010691%253Faccount_id%253D1.png

Hello there, visitor!
Welcome to the ancient Blazefire Library. Here, we collect and maintain thousands of old scrolls in good condition. Have you come to find one? Or would you like our talented scribes to write something for you? Whatever you’re here for, we’ll make you welcome. Come, sit here, and make yourself comfortable.

RULES
This is an important parchment you have to read. Don’t worry, it’s not as wordy as the large tomes we have here. Just remember to keep these in mind as you roam the library.

• No running or flying! We cannot risk any scrolls being damaged.
  • Keep your voice down and refrain from yelling to create a conducive environment for our scribes and other visitors to write and read.
  • Please do not remove any ancient scroll from the library without informing a scribe first! Any unauthorized use of our scroll texts will not be tolerated.
  • If you’d like to purchase a new scroll from our scribes, please do not remove the seal and claim the scroll as yours!
  • All the new scrolls are pay-what-you-want, payments accepted in treasure, gems, or both! You can also check out the library’s wish board here, and you may offer items on the board as payment as well.
  • If you need clarification of anything on this rules scroll, feel free to contact the library owner, Starwindrider.

LIBRARY ARCHIVES
Oh, you’re just here to browse? No problem! I’m sure we have more than enough tomes for you. Just head down that isle and you’ll find the books. I’m sure you’ll find one you like. Enjoy yourself!

Archives are here!

PURCHASING NEW SCROLLS
Here to purchase a new scroll? Well, just simply fill this in and pass it to any of the scribes at the table over there. They will attend to your order as soon as possible. Do note that the list is first come first serve, but slots are unlimited. Our scribes' pieces range from 300 words to over a thousand, so if you have any specifics, feel free to make your requests known! If you wish to change the commission, you will be moved to the last slot unless there is no one after you.

Code:
@Starwindrider Username: Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Anything to note?:

Current WIPs:
- SookieJane's Jasper
- Oreosalad's Nag
- Theophilus's Amadeus
- Pastelbvtts's Pesti
- MahuruRaji's Fori
- HolyShipper's Lumisa
- HolyShipper's Krese

THANK YOU FOR VISITING, PLEASE COME AGAIN!
Whether you came to browse our scrolls or order a new one, we hope you enjoyed your time here at Blazefire Library! Hope to see you again!

Credits:
Banner background taken from Sdorica Sunset Wiki, edits made by Starwindrider.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Scorporius @ChaosDragoness @Pastelbvtts @Redtiger7736 @OliverWoolfe @imuumi @Gurepu @DarkYaten @StarsAndMoon @LadyNancy

Hello! You all have either bought lore from me or have pending lore orders from me. Either way, I have pinged you to inform you that I have opened a proper PWYW lore shop! I WILL be deleting the old thread after I save all the old pieces. Thank you, have a nice day, and I look forward to writing more pieces for you guys!! :3

@Tirtouga678 @Littlepotato711 @ShinyDecidueye @pentakewl @Taliea @yellowstarfish @Claireybeary333

Hello my good friends! It's me, Star! I have pinged you all to inform you that I have finally created my lore shop! XD
@Scorporius @ChaosDragoness @Pastelbvtts @Redtiger7736 @OliverWoolfe @imuumi @Gurepu @DarkYaten @StarsAndMoon @LadyNancy

Hello! You all have either bought lore from me or have pending lore orders from me. Either way, I have pinged you to inform you that I have opened a proper PWYW lore shop! I WILL be deleting the old thread after I save all the old pieces. Thank you, have a nice day, and I look forward to writing more pieces for you guys!! :3

@Tirtouga678 @Littlepotato711 @ShinyDecidueye @pentakewl @Taliea @yellowstarfish @Claireybeary333

Hello my good friends! It's me, Star! I have pinged you all to inform you that I have finally created my lore shop! XD
@Starwindrider I forgot what dragon I was even ordering lore here for, sorry. Do you remember? I'm just making sure.
@Starwindrider I forgot what dragon I was even ordering lore here for, sorry. Do you remember? I'm just making sure.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon Willow! [quote name="StarsAndMoon" date="2018-06-21 11:59:18" ] @/Starwindrider Could I get a piece for Willow? She's calm and collected for the most part, as she's the oracle of the clan, but if you rile her up, she has a bit of temper. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42459006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424591/42459006_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll pay 8 or so gems, maybe more if that's ok [/quote]
@StarsAndMoon

Willow!
StarsAndMoon wrote on 2018-06-21 11:59:18:
@/Starwindrider Could I get a piece for Willow? She's calm and collected for the most part, as she's the oracle of the clan, but if you rile her up, she has a bit of temper.
42459006_350.png
I'll pay 8 or so gems, maybe more if that's ok
@Starwindrider I completely forgot and changed her personality a bit, could I switch to a different dragon?
@Starwindrider I completely forgot and changed her personality a bit, could I switch to a different dragon?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Starwindrider Thank you for pinging me.
@Starwindrider Thank you for pinging me.
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@StarsAndMoon

No problem! XD
@StarsAndMoon

No problem! XD
@Starwindrider Username: pastelbvtts Link to Dragon/OC/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35896893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358969/35896893_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: Lucivar is a registered [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2369730/1]Burial Guardian[/url], so i was hoping for something based on how he would have died/ how / why he became a Burial Guardian in the first place.
@Starwindrider
Username: pastelbvtts
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
35896893_350.png

Anything to note?: Lucivar is a registered Burial Guardian, so i was hoping for something based on how he would have died/ how / why he became a Burial Guardian in the first place.
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
@Starwindrider Username: StarsAndMoon Link to Dragon/OC/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42374701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423748/42374701_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: She's an all-around brat. She steals armor, does jobs for other dragons against the clan if they pay her, and may have caused an 'accident' involving Autumn being pushed into the Wyrmwound. She constantly denies involvement, even though she did it, and her goon, Asira, helps her.
@Starwindrider
Username: StarsAndMoon
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
42374701_350.png

Anything to note?: She's an all-around brat. She steals armor, does jobs for other dragons against the clan if they pay her, and may have caused an 'accident' involving Autumn being pushed into the Wyrmwound. She constantly denies involvement, even though she did it, and her goon, Asira, helps her.
Wow!
Wow!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9