Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blazefire Library - a pwyw lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LadyNancy
This is Rosemary’s piece! It is 450 words. Do tell me if anything needs to be changed. Otherwise, I hope you like it!

Never judge a piece of candy unless you know what’s inside it.

That was Rosemary’s little life motto. It held very true for someone like her. Some may know her to be a kindly Snapper who made colourful strepsils and chewy jellies, but only those who were close to her and lucky enough to hear her secrets knew that sometimes, just sometimes, her sweets were just a tad bit deadly, and caused seizures, poisoning, heart failure among other things.

She sat at her lab, flipping through her notebook and looking over her supplies to make sure she had the necessary ingredients to make the candy.

Nodding in satisfaction, she stepped back and headed to the cupboard to take what she would need. With the colourful pigments from the harmless flowers gathered with the help of her friend Austeja, she would colour the candy, slip in just a bit of ground stinger’s tail that contained a lethal poison into a syrup, pour the syrup inside and seal it up in the oven. Yep, easy as that. She’d been doing this since she hatched.

Just as she was pouring the syrup, a ring sounded outside. Her doorbell. Looking up warily, she saw the shadow of a rather large dragon waiting outside. Was that a visitor with an assassination offer? She was used to those as she constantly got a lot of them.

Standing up, she headed to the door - which was quite big considering that she was a Snapper - and opened it.

“Yes?” she asked, upon seeing that it was indeed a stranger. “What do you want?”

The dragon, a Coatl, held up a letter, gesturing to the messenger's bag by his side. “A letter for Rosemary.”

Rosemary took it from him and thanked the messenger before the closing the door. Walking back to her desk, she opened the letter cautiously.

The letter read: “Rosemary, the candy maker, but also the poison maker. You killed my brother, and you will pay. I will find you and burn you to death, make you choke on your poison! You will pay!”

Rosemary knew that there were many dragons who loved her services of providing lethal sweets, but there were dragons who despised her. Maybe their loved ones had died by her candies, but she wasn't the one who slipped the poison into their food, so it wasn't her problem. She had been threatened before, but not much because they knew she had her poison to fight back if they went over the line.

But this guy…

Rosemary narrowed her eyes, tossing the letter into her Bunsen burner.

She knew where her next batch of candies would be going.
@LadyNancy
This is Rosemary’s piece! It is 450 words. Do tell me if anything needs to be changed. Otherwise, I hope you like it!

Never judge a piece of candy unless you know what’s inside it.

That was Rosemary’s little life motto. It held very true for someone like her. Some may know her to be a kindly Snapper who made colourful strepsils and chewy jellies, but only those who were close to her and lucky enough to hear her secrets knew that sometimes, just sometimes, her sweets were just a tad bit deadly, and caused seizures, poisoning, heart failure among other things.

She sat at her lab, flipping through her notebook and looking over her supplies to make sure she had the necessary ingredients to make the candy.

Nodding in satisfaction, she stepped back and headed to the cupboard to take what she would need. With the colourful pigments from the harmless flowers gathered with the help of her friend Austeja, she would colour the candy, slip in just a bit of ground stinger’s tail that contained a lethal poison into a syrup, pour the syrup inside and seal it up in the oven. Yep, easy as that. She’d been doing this since she hatched.

Just as she was pouring the syrup, a ring sounded outside. Her doorbell. Looking up warily, she saw the shadow of a rather large dragon waiting outside. Was that a visitor with an assassination offer? She was used to those as she constantly got a lot of them.

Standing up, she headed to the door - which was quite big considering that she was a Snapper - and opened it.

“Yes?” she asked, upon seeing that it was indeed a stranger. “What do you want?”

The dragon, a Coatl, held up a letter, gesturing to the messenger's bag by his side. “A letter for Rosemary.”

Rosemary took it from him and thanked the messenger before the closing the door. Walking back to her desk, she opened the letter cautiously.

The letter read: “Rosemary, the candy maker, but also the poison maker. You killed my brother, and you will pay. I will find you and burn you to death, make you choke on your poison! You will pay!”

Rosemary knew that there were many dragons who loved her services of providing lethal sweets, but there were dragons who despised her. Maybe their loved ones had died by her candies, but she wasn't the one who slipped the poison into their food, so it wasn't her problem. She had been threatened before, but not much because they knew she had her poison to fight back if they went over the line.

But this guy…

Rosemary narrowed her eyes, tossing the letter into her Bunsen burner.

She knew where her next batch of candies would be going.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider It's perfect!!! Thank you so much.
@Starwindrider It's perfect!!! Thank you so much.
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@Starwindrider
Yes please! Sorry, I was on a brief Hiatus and just now got back.
@Starwindrider
Yes please! Sorry, I was on a brief Hiatus and just now got back.
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
@Oreosalad @Theophilus @PulciniVerdi @SookieJane @Pastelbvtts

Hey guys, this is a reminder that you've ordered lore here! Sorry for the long wait, I'll start writing asap. If you wish to cancel or modify your order, do say so! :>

@HolyShipper

I see you've exalted Renhet and Parakeet? You ordered lore for them a while back. I'm not done with the lore yet though, and since you've exalted them I assume you won't be needing the lore anymore! It's okay, you don't have to pay anything. But if you want any more lore, just say so! :>
@Oreosalad @Theophilus @PulciniVerdi @SookieJane @Pastelbvtts

Hey guys, this is a reminder that you've ordered lore here! Sorry for the long wait, I'll start writing asap. If you wish to cancel or modify your order, do say so! :>

@HolyShipper

I see you've exalted Renhet and Parakeet? You ordered lore for them a while back. I'm not done with the lore yet though, and since you've exalted them I assume you won't be needing the lore anymore! It's okay, you don't have to pay anything. But if you want any more lore, just say so! :>
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider Oh heck - I'm so sorry, but yes, I've replaced them with another fodder pair - I'll think of someone for you to write lore, I'll let you know in a couple of hours :3 also, even if they're exalted, I'd love to see if you had written anything - and ?'ll pay for that, since it already took your time and effort :3
@Starwindrider Oh heck - I'm so sorry, but yes, I've replaced them with another fodder pair - I'll think of someone for you to write lore, I'll let you know in a couple of hours :3 also, even if they're exalted, I'd love to see if you had written anything - and ?'ll pay for that, since it already took your time and effort :3
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Starwindrider I've already got some lore for them, thx ^^"
@Starwindrider I've already got some lore for them, thx ^^"
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
@starwindrider

Id still love to see what you write for my boys! :D thank you, i was worried you had forgotten
@starwindrider

Id still love to see what you write for my boys! :D thank you, i was worried you had forgotten
GK4eFNL.gif GK4eFNL.gif
@starwindrider

I adore your writing, so I'm always up for the wait. <3
@starwindrider

I adore your writing, so I'm always up for the wait. <3
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
@Starwindrider Username: MahuruRaji Link to Dragon/OC/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39544032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395441/39544032_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: I'm looking for a 600ish word short story for her about her going about her day, looking after gardens and gushing over cute bugs she finds. There is some info on her bio, it's more dot points than concrete lore but I hope it gives you enough to work with at least.
@Starwindrider
Username: MahuruRaji
Link to Dragon/OC/Character:
39544032_350.png

Anything to note?: I'm looking for a 600ish word short story for her about her going about her day, looking after gardens and gushing over cute bugs she finds. There is some info on her bio, it's more dot points than concrete lore but I hope it gives you enough to work with at least.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Starwindrider Username: HolyShipper Link to Dragon/OC/Character: This gal, Luminosa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45372480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453725/45372480_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: She has a bit of a lore in her bio :3 Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Krese [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45560354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455604/45560354_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything to note?: Here's a description of him: Krese, thinks that he's the most gorgeous dragon to ever exist. He thinks that any dragon can be beautiful, as long as they try to look more like him and less like thrmselves. He's pretty arrogant and can be rude. He's so full of himself, thinking that he can do anything perfectly. He claims that he's a lover, although most of the time, his romantic relationships die rather quickly. He loves a dragon for a day, and forgets their name the next day. Leaving broken hearts after him boosts his ego even more. He's not outstandingly skilled in anything other than being flirty and sometimes making others uncomfortable. He likes to talk his way out of bad situations, and if he has to fight, he makes up an epic story about the fight, and how he "beat" his opponent - no matter what the actual result is.
@Starwindrider
Username: HolyShipper
Link to Dragon/OC/Character: This gal, Luminosa

45372480_350.png

Anything to note?: She has a bit of a lore in her bio :3

Link to Dragon/OC/Character: Krese

45560354_350.png

Anything to note?: Here's a description of him:
Krese, thinks that he's the most gorgeous dragon to ever exist. He thinks that any dragon can be beautiful, as long as they try to look more like him and less like thrmselves. He's pretty arrogant and can be rude. He's so full of himself, thinking that he can do anything perfectly. He claims that he's a lover, although most of the time, his romantic relationships die rather quickly. He loves a dragon for a day, and forgets their name the next day. Leaving broken hearts after him boosts his ego even more.

He's not outstandingly skilled in anything other than being flirty and sometimes making others uncomfortable. He likes to talk his way out of bad situations, and if he has to fight, he makes up an epic story about the fight, and how he "beat" his opponent - no matter what the actual result is.
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9