Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blazefire Library - a pwyw lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Starwindrider

Hello friendo!!! Good job with ur lore shop :D remind me to advertise!
@Starwindrider

Hello friendo!!! Good job with ur lore shop :D remind me to advertise!
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@DarkYaten
This is Stranglethorne's piece! Hope you like it. If you're posting it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

Stranglethorne opened his eyes, stirring in his den. He poked his head out of his sleeping area to find the sun barely above the horizon, the eastern edges tinted with the telltale orange of a rising dawn. Looking around the quiet camp, he shifted his wings, unable to go back to sleep anymore. Deciding to fly to his favourite tall spot, he flared his wings and flew up to the giant rock.

The rock was still wet with the morning dew, but he simply brushed them off and sat down comfortably to watch the sunrise. As he was mesmerized by the sunshine, he recalled the times he had watched the sunrise with another dragon he loved.

-- -- --

“My young Stranglethorne, look at the sun rising before you. Do you see it?” The older Spiral, Helios, asked as he carried his three-day-old son to the bay to watch the sunrise. Stranglethorne nodded.

“Watch the sun as it climbs the sky and bathes the world around it in a fiery shade,” Helios continued. “You, my son, you will become the greatest warrior the Sunbeam Ruins has ever known. You will rise like the son and your influence will spread far and wide across Sornieth.”

Eyes wide, the younger Spiral, his scales the shade of gold, nodded.

-- -- --

Stranglethorne sat on the grass, a Mirror and a Coatl beside him. They sat in silence, watching the horizon as the first traces of light reached up to the sky. The females were Obsidian and Kessla, his mates. Neither cared that she was only one of Stranglethorne’s mates, they did not mind.

Today, however, would be the last day they spent together. As the sun finally climbed up the horizon, Stranglethorne hoisted his pack onto his shoulder and stood up. “It’s time for me to go,” he said quietly.

Obsidian and Kessla nodded in understanding, their eyes shadowed with grief and sadness. Stranglethorne did not feel any less painful, as he was finally going to leave the two dragons he had loved so much and the family they had built together.

The final embrace was filled with sadness, but also of priceless love and well-wishes for his journey ahead. As he flapped his wings and turned around to see his old home for the last time, his heart felt like it was going to break. But he had a purpose, and he already knew that for every gain there had to be a sacrifice.

-- -- --

Stranglethorne dripped some more water into his son Aiphanes’s throat, along with some herb mixtures. His other son, Ailanto, watched with worry. This was not the first time Aiphanes had gotten ill in their journey, but this time, his son was weaker than before.

Stranglethorne knew Aiphanes probably did not have much time left. Gesturing at Ailanto to carry his brother, he led the way to the top of the tallest tree around. The night was just ending, and both Stranglethorne and Ailanto were weary after staying up the entire night. But seeing the first threads of sunlight shine through the clouds seemed to lift their spirits.

Aiphanes watched the sunrise with blank eyes, but Stranglethorne knew his little son was looking, drinking in the sunshine, taking in every detail of the dawn. As he watched, a smile formed on the sickly Spiral’s face.

That was the last sunrise Aiphanes ever got to see.

-- -- --

A yell from the camp grounds below jerked Stranglethorne back into reality. The sun had already risen into the sky, and the camp was already a hive of bustling activity. Looking down, he spotted his student, Lead. The darker-colored Spiral zipped up to him, calling, “Master Stranglethorne! It’s time for training!”

Stranglethorne smiled a little, collecting his emotions before standing up. “Alright. Time for training!”
@DarkYaten
This is Stranglethorne's piece! Hope you like it. If you're posting it anywhere, please credit me! uwu

Stranglethorne opened his eyes, stirring in his den. He poked his head out of his sleeping area to find the sun barely above the horizon, the eastern edges tinted with the telltale orange of a rising dawn. Looking around the quiet camp, he shifted his wings, unable to go back to sleep anymore. Deciding to fly to his favourite tall spot, he flared his wings and flew up to the giant rock.

The rock was still wet with the morning dew, but he simply brushed them off and sat down comfortably to watch the sunrise. As he was mesmerized by the sunshine, he recalled the times he had watched the sunrise with another dragon he loved.

-- -- --

“My young Stranglethorne, look at the sun rising before you. Do you see it?” The older Spiral, Helios, asked as he carried his three-day-old son to the bay to watch the sunrise. Stranglethorne nodded.

“Watch the sun as it climbs the sky and bathes the world around it in a fiery shade,” Helios continued. “You, my son, you will become the greatest warrior the Sunbeam Ruins has ever known. You will rise like the son and your influence will spread far and wide across Sornieth.”

Eyes wide, the younger Spiral, his scales the shade of gold, nodded.

-- -- --

Stranglethorne sat on the grass, a Mirror and a Coatl beside him. They sat in silence, watching the horizon as the first traces of light reached up to the sky. The females were Obsidian and Kessla, his mates. Neither cared that she was only one of Stranglethorne’s mates, they did not mind.

Today, however, would be the last day they spent together. As the sun finally climbed up the horizon, Stranglethorne hoisted his pack onto his shoulder and stood up. “It’s time for me to go,” he said quietly.

Obsidian and Kessla nodded in understanding, their eyes shadowed with grief and sadness. Stranglethorne did not feel any less painful, as he was finally going to leave the two dragons he had loved so much and the family they had built together.

The final embrace was filled with sadness, but also of priceless love and well-wishes for his journey ahead. As he flapped his wings and turned around to see his old home for the last time, his heart felt like it was going to break. But he had a purpose, and he already knew that for every gain there had to be a sacrifice.

-- -- --

Stranglethorne dripped some more water into his son Aiphanes’s throat, along with some herb mixtures. His other son, Ailanto, watched with worry. This was not the first time Aiphanes had gotten ill in their journey, but this time, his son was weaker than before.

Stranglethorne knew Aiphanes probably did not have much time left. Gesturing at Ailanto to carry his brother, he led the way to the top of the tallest tree around. The night was just ending, and both Stranglethorne and Ailanto were weary after staying up the entire night. But seeing the first threads of sunlight shine through the clouds seemed to lift their spirits.

Aiphanes watched the sunrise with blank eyes, but Stranglethorne knew his little son was looking, drinking in the sunshine, taking in every detail of the dawn. As he watched, a smile formed on the sickly Spiral’s face.

That was the last sunrise Aiphanes ever got to see.

-- -- --

A yell from the camp grounds below jerked Stranglethorne back into reality. The sun had already risen into the sky, and the camp was already a hive of bustling activity. Looking down, he spotted his student, Lead. The darker-colored Spiral zipped up to him, calling, “Master Stranglethorne! It’s time for training!”

Stranglethorne smiled a little, collecting his emotions before standing up. “Alright. Time for training!”
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I approve of the name.

;)
I approve of the name.

;)
@Blazexfyre

;) ;) ;)
@Blazexfyre

;) ;) ;)
@LadyNancy
I've written out this blurb for LittleClaw, based on her apparel. If you'd like, I can write a lore out of this. If not, you can use this blurb free of charge!!
LittleClaw is the Oracle of the Clan. She spends her time in her cavern, consulting readings and star signs to create prophecies. She came from a Light Clan, but she was trained in the art of sorcery from young, after learning from her good friend Lavender. She loves going out at night to look at the starlight and recall how her life in Light used to be like, and think about Lavender.
@LadyNancy
I've written out this blurb for LittleClaw, based on her apparel. If you'd like, I can write a lore out of this. If not, you can use this blurb free of charge!!
LittleClaw is the Oracle of the Clan. She spends her time in her cavern, consulting readings and star signs to create prophecies. She came from a Light Clan, but she was trained in the art of sorcery from young, after learning from her good friend Lavender. She loves going out at night to look at the starlight and recall how her life in Light used to be like, and think about Lavender.
@Starwindrider helloooo me again XD can i get a lore for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37056546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370566/37056546_350.png[/img] [/url] She can be some sort of a cloud or light princess idk XD Her mate is Machi who youve written a lore for and thats pretty much all the info i have^^ Id like something thats 500-800 words or basically the length youve written for Machi
@Starwindrider
helloooo me again XD
can i get a lore for:

37056546_350.png

She can be some sort of a cloud or light princess idk XD
Her mate is Machi who youve written a lore for and thats pretty much all the info i have^^

Id like something thats 500-800 words or basically the length youve written for Machi
ew9u8Xp.png
@Starwindrider I LOVe where this is going, but I have an oracle already. If its not to much trouble lets make her his apprentice? Like I said before, I just have no idea what to do with her. She was an 'Omg PRETTY' impulse buy.
@Starwindrider I LOVe where this is going, but I have an oracle already. If its not to much trouble lets make her his apprentice? Like I said before, I just have no idea what to do with her. She was an 'Omg PRETTY' impulse buy.
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@LadyNancy

Who is your Clan Oracle?
@LadyNancy

Who is your Clan Oracle?
@Starwindrider THis guy. Not very impressive I know. Sorry. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21597764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215978/21597764_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Starwindrider THis guy. Not very impressive I know. Sorry.

21597764_350.png
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@LadyNancy
This is LittleClaw’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and don’t ever remove the seal!

“LittleClaw, I told you not to mess with the ink and the scrolls!” Harvey, the tall Imperial, huffed as LittleClaw knocked the third ink bottle over. LittleClaw watched in dismay as the ink spilled and spread across the parchment.

“Alright, LittleClaw. I’ve had enough of you messing up my stacks of papers. Go back to your room or make yourself useful elsewhere,” Harvey snapped.

Nodding shamefully, LittleClaw the Spiral slinked out of the room and into the dusty corridor. She entered the room and flopped onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She sighed heavily.

Why can’t I just be more careful? Why can’t I just seem to be the talented scribe that Mom and Dad want me to be? Why? I just don’t seem to be good enough, never!

-- -- --

A knock came at the door and LittleClaw called half-heartedly, “Come in.” The door opened and a Guardian peeked in, before flapping her wings and flying to LittleClaw’s bedside.

“I’m here, LittleClaw! Get up!” The Guardian chimed, purple eyes shining with enthusiasm at seeing her good friend again. “I have lots more scrolls I brought to share with you!”

LittleClaw sighed, pushing herself off the bed. “Not scrolls. Anything but scrolls, Lavender.”

Lavender, the Guardian, tilted her head, putting her bag of scrolls on the floor. “What happened, LittleClaw?” she asked, voice full of concern at seeing her best friend so sad and downcast.

After LittleClaw reluctantly told Lavender about how she messed up again, Lavender sat back, chin in her claws. LittleClaw sighed a little. She knew she was not good at what Light dragons were supposed to be good at, and somehow she felt she was not made to be a philosopher or scribe. But then what was she good for?

“Try sorcery!” Lavender chirped, as if reading LittleClaw’s mind. “Sorcery is fun. We get to do magic and spells, and no one cares about ruined scrolls because magic can fix that! Maybe a bit of magic can fix your problem!”

It was worth a try, but could magic really solve LittleClaw’s problems?

-- -- --

“Set the crystals over there, LittleClaw,” Zhihao, the kindly Imperial Oracle, instructed as LittleClaw staggered across the room with a large pile of magical crystals in her claws. Carefully, she set the pile down and arranged the crystals according to their shape and color. After she was done, she stood up to admire the arrangement.

“Alright, LittleClaw. Take this spell book and look at the script as I’m chanting,” Zhihao said.

Excitedly, LittleClaw took the book and opened to the right page. She read the title and her eyes followed the scribbled lines as her teacher chanted out the spell.

I have to learn these spells well to be a good oracle! I may not be the best scribe but I will try my best to be the best oracle I can be!

Written by Starwindrider #137136

@LadyNancy
This is LittleClaw’s piece, hope you like it! Handle the scroll with care, and don’t ever remove the seal!

“LittleClaw, I told you not to mess with the ink and the scrolls!” Harvey, the tall Imperial, huffed as LittleClaw knocked the third ink bottle over. LittleClaw watched in dismay as the ink spilled and spread across the parchment.

“Alright, LittleClaw. I’ve had enough of you messing up my stacks of papers. Go back to your room or make yourself useful elsewhere,” Harvey snapped.

Nodding shamefully, LittleClaw the Spiral slinked out of the room and into the dusty corridor. She entered the room and flopped onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She sighed heavily.

Why can’t I just be more careful? Why can’t I just seem to be the talented scribe that Mom and Dad want me to be? Why? I just don’t seem to be good enough, never!

-- -- --

A knock came at the door and LittleClaw called half-heartedly, “Come in.” The door opened and a Guardian peeked in, before flapping her wings and flying to LittleClaw’s bedside.

“I’m here, LittleClaw! Get up!” The Guardian chimed, purple eyes shining with enthusiasm at seeing her good friend again. “I have lots more scrolls I brought to share with you!”

LittleClaw sighed, pushing herself off the bed. “Not scrolls. Anything but scrolls, Lavender.”

Lavender, the Guardian, tilted her head, putting her bag of scrolls on the floor. “What happened, LittleClaw?” she asked, voice full of concern at seeing her best friend so sad and downcast.

After LittleClaw reluctantly told Lavender about how she messed up again, Lavender sat back, chin in her claws. LittleClaw sighed a little. She knew she was not good at what Light dragons were supposed to be good at, and somehow she felt she was not made to be a philosopher or scribe. But then what was she good for?

“Try sorcery!” Lavender chirped, as if reading LittleClaw’s mind. “Sorcery is fun. We get to do magic and spells, and no one cares about ruined scrolls because magic can fix that! Maybe a bit of magic can fix your problem!”

It was worth a try, but could magic really solve LittleClaw’s problems?

-- -- --

“Set the crystals over there, LittleClaw,” Zhihao, the kindly Imperial Oracle, instructed as LittleClaw staggered across the room with a large pile of magical crystals in her claws. Carefully, she set the pile down and arranged the crystals according to their shape and color. After she was done, she stood up to admire the arrangement.

“Alright, LittleClaw. Take this spell book and look at the script as I’m chanting,” Zhihao said.

Excitedly, LittleClaw took the book and opened to the right page. She read the title and her eyes followed the scribbled lines as her teacher chanted out the spell.

I have to learn these spells well to be a good oracle! I may not be the best scribe but I will try my best to be the best oracle I can be!

Written by Starwindrider #137136

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9