Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cryo's FR Writing Shop -- open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Cryoluxa Love it! It kinda gives her something to do when she isn't with the rest of the Willowglen Clan ^-^~
@Cryoluxa Love it! It kinda gives her something to do when she isn't with the rest of the Willowglen Clan ^-^~
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

Great! Except, whoops, I typo'd. Fixed it just now: "reach" should have been "react" at the end, there.
@Malis

Great! Except, whoops, I typo'd. Fixed it just now: "reach" should have been "react" at the end, there.
@Malis

Clean. Crisp. Pressed. Charlie ran his claws along the edges of his fitted waistcoat, which had been tailored perfectly to his body. The finish was perfect. Each hole which made way for his spines was doubly reinforced with its hemming. Each line complimented his natural figure. Yes, indeed, he was one dandy ridgeback in this new piece of attire. The down payment had already been given, and now he gladly parted with the rest of it. As he strode from the tailor's shop and down the street, smelling of fresh fabrics and leather accents, Charlie held his head up high, a tune in his mind to measure his pace. Despite however much his custom pieces cost, he gladly paid it, earning money for each new idea he had. After all, style gave confidence, and confidence was priceless.

How's that one? If that's good to go, then that's the last one! Order filled! :D
@Malis

Clean. Crisp. Pressed. Charlie ran his claws along the edges of his fitted waistcoat, which had been tailored perfectly to his body. The finish was perfect. Each hole which made way for his spines was doubly reinforced with its hemming. Each line complimented his natural figure. Yes, indeed, he was one dandy ridgeback in this new piece of attire. The down payment had already been given, and now he gladly parted with the rest of it. As he strode from the tailor's shop and down the street, smelling of fresh fabrics and leather accents, Charlie held his head up high, a tune in his mind to measure his pace. Despite however much his custom pieces cost, he gladly paid it, earning money for each new idea he had. After all, style gave confidence, and confidence was priceless.

How's that one? If that's good to go, then that's the last one! Order filled! :D
@Cryoluxa It sounds great! Thank you so much!
@Cryoluxa It sounds great! Thank you so much!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@nabal

The thunder rolled in the distance, out in the desert surrounding the city. Within this city was a paranormal investigations office...that was currently having a slow day. The co-owners, a couple of Imperials named Klaus and Starphase, had both needed and dreaded this slow streak. Their paperwork was piling up, and though they rather disliked dealing with it, it was an essential part of the job. Truthfully, they'd been working through the night, and were both only technically awake at present, staring listlessly at the sheets before them.

Poor souls. Outside of the establishment, and looking on through the window, was an acquaintance of the Imperials': a Tundra named Lyxandre. Why the two worked themselves to death, he did not know. It was better to be free, kick back, and enjoy life, in his opinion.

This is just embarrassing... Lyxandre thought as he watched Klaus's head begin to droop, already almost asleep. Poor Starphase was now staring almost tearfully at what Lyxandre could only assume was an empty mug. What these two need is an intervention.

It was brilliant. Genius. And yet, so simple. How could he have not thought of it before. And now, it was decided, and Lyxandre was so pumped up about it, he could hardly contain himself.

"Alright!" the Tundra declared, "I'm going to do something about this!" And it's going to be a surprise!

As he bolted away, Lyxandre didn't notice that he'd startled Klaus awake, and had also garnered Starphase's attention, both looking out their storefront window as Lyxandre rushed off. The fact that he'd been yelling at the top of his lungs wasn't surprising...but they did worry, wondering just what he'd been yelling about.

There! It's just the first part to this (and I have no idea how much more is left), but I'm kind of tired right now and so want to rest up before I write anymore. I want to give you quality work, after all. I also apologize for how long this is taking. I hope you like my efforts so far.
@nabal

The thunder rolled in the distance, out in the desert surrounding the city. Within this city was a paranormal investigations office...that was currently having a slow day. The co-owners, a couple of Imperials named Klaus and Starphase, had both needed and dreaded this slow streak. Their paperwork was piling up, and though they rather disliked dealing with it, it was an essential part of the job. Truthfully, they'd been working through the night, and were both only technically awake at present, staring listlessly at the sheets before them.

Poor souls. Outside of the establishment, and looking on through the window, was an acquaintance of the Imperials': a Tundra named Lyxandre. Why the two worked themselves to death, he did not know. It was better to be free, kick back, and enjoy life, in his opinion.

This is just embarrassing... Lyxandre thought as he watched Klaus's head begin to droop, already almost asleep. Poor Starphase was now staring almost tearfully at what Lyxandre could only assume was an empty mug. What these two need is an intervention.

It was brilliant. Genius. And yet, so simple. How could he have not thought of it before. And now, it was decided, and Lyxandre was so pumped up about it, he could hardly contain himself.

"Alright!" the Tundra declared, "I'm going to do something about this!" And it's going to be a surprise!

As he bolted away, Lyxandre didn't notice that he'd startled Klaus awake, and had also garnered Starphase's attention, both looking out their storefront window as Lyxandre rushed off. The fact that he'd been yelling at the top of his lungs wasn't surprising...but they did worry, wondering just what he'd been yelling about.

There! It's just the first part to this (and I have no idea how much more is left), but I'm kind of tired right now and so want to rest up before I write anymore. I want to give you quality work, after all. I also apologize for how long this is taking. I hope you like my efforts so far.
@Cryoluxa
I'm loving this so far, definitely well worth the wait! :)
@Cryoluxa
I'm loving this so far, definitely well worth the wait! :)
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

Part 2, here we go!

Later that day, startling the Imperials out of their stupor, a Fae rushed into their place of business, fins flailing wildly. Tonelessly, he insisted, "Please, it's an emergency."

This was quite frantic for a Fae. Concerned -- and glad for the ironic break in the day's monotony -- Starphase tried to calm him down. Once the little dragon was calm enough to engage, he asked, "What's the trouble, sir?"

"Ghosts. There are ghosts on Ion Street," the Fae monotonously exclaimed.

Starphase stole a tense glance to Klaus. The other Imperial gave a nod, ready for action. Reciprocating said nod, Starphase looked back to the Fae. "Lead the way."

The Fae didn't even say another word, instead bolting out the door with the much larger dragons hot on his tail. Ion Street wasn't entirely far away; they should have been able to deal with the ghosts before they caused too much mischief. When they got there, though, there were no ghosts in sight. The Fae was still speeding along, too. Figuring Ion Street had just been the closest landmark the Fae had chosen, they followed without question. The Fae rounded a corner, and the Imperials followed, only to find...

"Surprise!" Lyxandre shouted, nearly giving his two friends heart attacks. They were in a scenic, little spot just outside a café. There were hanging plants, and flower-filled planters all around the little patio area, too, and the Fae they had been chasing was now leisurely flitting into the café itself. The Tundra had spent the better part of the day carefully orchestrating this moment, essentially renting out the place and getting the planters arranged. The two Imperials could only stand there, stunned at the sight.

"You guys work too hard," Lyxandre told his friends, grinning in full force. "So, I spent a little treasure and rented this place for a couple hours. You can take some of the plants with you when you're done, too."

Steadily, Starphase began to smile, taken aback by the scene. "Lyxandre… This... This is incredible!"

"Yep," Lyxandre chuckled in response. "Come on, have a seat already! You're burning time when you could be drinking coffee! All drinks are on me!"

Starphase certainly didn't waste any time getting to a table, while Klaus walked a little more slowly, smiling in deep sincerity at the Tundra. As he passed him by, he gave the furry dragon's shoulder a pat. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it, big guy," Lyxandre responded, smiling just as broadly as before.

As the three friends too their seats, listening to the soft jazz playing over the outdoor speakers and taking in the fresh smells of the plants and the ambiance set by the glowing, pre-sunset light, the Fae from before fluttered out in a waiter's uniform, carrying a proportionally large pad of paper and pencil. They talked and laughed until closing, each simply happy to have such great friends.

OKAY. So, done. I hope you like it, and I hope it was worth the wait once more! :)
@nabal

Part 2, here we go!

Later that day, startling the Imperials out of their stupor, a Fae rushed into their place of business, fins flailing wildly. Tonelessly, he insisted, "Please, it's an emergency."

This was quite frantic for a Fae. Concerned -- and glad for the ironic break in the day's monotony -- Starphase tried to calm him down. Once the little dragon was calm enough to engage, he asked, "What's the trouble, sir?"

"Ghosts. There are ghosts on Ion Street," the Fae monotonously exclaimed.

Starphase stole a tense glance to Klaus. The other Imperial gave a nod, ready for action. Reciprocating said nod, Starphase looked back to the Fae. "Lead the way."

The Fae didn't even say another word, instead bolting out the door with the much larger dragons hot on his tail. Ion Street wasn't entirely far away; they should have been able to deal with the ghosts before they caused too much mischief. When they got there, though, there were no ghosts in sight. The Fae was still speeding along, too. Figuring Ion Street had just been the closest landmark the Fae had chosen, they followed without question. The Fae rounded a corner, and the Imperials followed, only to find...

"Surprise!" Lyxandre shouted, nearly giving his two friends heart attacks. They were in a scenic, little spot just outside a café. There were hanging plants, and flower-filled planters all around the little patio area, too, and the Fae they had been chasing was now leisurely flitting into the café itself. The Tundra had spent the better part of the day carefully orchestrating this moment, essentially renting out the place and getting the planters arranged. The two Imperials could only stand there, stunned at the sight.

"You guys work too hard," Lyxandre told his friends, grinning in full force. "So, I spent a little treasure and rented this place for a couple hours. You can take some of the plants with you when you're done, too."

Steadily, Starphase began to smile, taken aback by the scene. "Lyxandre… This... This is incredible!"

"Yep," Lyxandre chuckled in response. "Come on, have a seat already! You're burning time when you could be drinking coffee! All drinks are on me!"

Starphase certainly didn't waste any time getting to a table, while Klaus walked a little more slowly, smiling in deep sincerity at the Tundra. As he passed him by, he gave the furry dragon's shoulder a pat. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it, big guy," Lyxandre responded, smiling just as broadly as before.

As the three friends too their seats, listening to the soft jazz playing over the outdoor speakers and taking in the fresh smells of the plants and the ambiance set by the glowing, pre-sunset light, the Fae from before fluttered out in a waiter's uniform, carrying a proportionally large pad of paper and pencil. They talked and laughed until closing, each simply happy to have such great friends.

OKAY. So, done. I hope you like it, and I hope it was worth the wait once more! :)
@Cryoluxa
Oh wow, looks amazing, thank you so much! I really like how you portrayed them and put a twist on the plot! I'll definitely add it to my dragons' bios once my wifi starts working again :)
@Cryoluxa
Oh wow, looks amazing, thank you so much! I really like how you portrayed them and put a twist on the plot! I'll definitely add it to my dragons' bios once my wifi starts working again :)
@nabal

Thank you! I'm so glad I was able to deliver something you enjoyed. ^_^
@nabal

Thank you! I'm so glad I was able to deliver something you enjoyed. ^_^
@Cryoluxa [b]Order[/b]: Short Story 1 [b]Character(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=353892&did=47885359&function=edit#bio][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47885359&skin=0&apparel=27981,5161,12269,475,27983,27984,27988,6021,27989,24065&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=353892&did=48047263&function=edit#bio][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46271585&skin=0&apparel=26280,28798,28800,28784,28815,28804,7280,25929,27984,18804,27150&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Premise[/b]: A thief has stolen something precious from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=353892&tab=dragon&did=45991554]the clan's leader[/url], Lady Grey and Dracula have been sent to retrieve it by any means necessary. (It would be awesome if they were put into some sort of foggy old London-like setting for this.) [b]Details[/b]: You're welcome to refer to Lady Grey as she/her, it says them/them in her bio but that's just for her assassin work. Grey is the clan's top assassin and Dracula is one of the clan's protectors, they both serve Ezra who is the clan's king. They all have details in their bios if you need more info. [b]Discount[/b]: Returning Customer (10%) [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure [b]Payment Total[/b]: 45kt
@Cryoluxa
Order: Short Story 1
Character(s):
dragon?did=47885359&skin=0&apparel=27981,5161,12269,475,27983,27984,27988,6021,27989,24065&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=46271585&skin=0&apparel=26280,28798,28800,28784,28815,28804,7280,25929,27984,18804,27150&xt=dressing.png
Premise: A thief has stolen something precious from the clan's leader, Lady Grey and Dracula have been sent to retrieve it by any means necessary. (It would be awesome if they were put into some sort of foggy old London-like setting for this.)
Details: You're welcome to refer to Lady Grey as she/her, it says them/them in her bio but that's just for her assassin work. Grey is the clan's top assassin and Dracula is one of the clan's protectors, they both serve Ezra who is the clan's king. They all have details in their bios if you need more info.
Discount: Returning Customer (10%)
Payment Type: Treasure
Payment Total: 45kt
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11