Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cryo's FR Writing Shop -- open
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Cryoluxa Those are perfect, thank you so much!
@Cryoluxa Those are perfect, thank you so much!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

You're welcome; I'm glad you like them! Don't forget to link back to the shop! :)
@Malis

You're welcome; I'm glad you like them! Don't forget to link back to the shop! :)
@CryoLuxa I found your shop through the Toenail Challenge thread. Would you like to be affiliates? We can exchange banners, or I can make a text link to your shop if you haven't got one yet. :D
@CryoLuxa I found your shop through the Toenail Challenge thread. Would you like to be affiliates? We can exchange banners, or I can make a text link to your shop if you haven't got one yet. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Sure! And yeah, I don't have a banner, so a text link would be good. :) Thank you! Here's hoping for the mutual success of our businesses!
@Disillusionist

Sure! And yeah, I don't have a banner, so a text link would be good. :) Thank you! Here's hoping for the mutual success of our businesses!
@Cryoluxa Awesome, thank you so much! Best of luck to you, too. *high five* ^^
@Cryoluxa Awesome, thank you so much! Best of luck to you, too. *high five* ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Cryoluxa Hello! I'd like to order please :) [b]Order[/b]: 1 short story [b]Character(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39286273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392863/39286273_350.png[/img] [/url] Lyxandre [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39638319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396384/39638319_350.png[/img] [/url] Starphase [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39396680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393967/39396680_350.png[/img] [/url] Klaus (has a scry in bio, if applicable) [b]Premise[/b]: Lyxandre’s friends Starphase and Klaus work far too much and often end up tired and stressed out. So the tundra decides to surprise them with something nice one day, probably coffee for Starphase and helping Klaus with his potted plants. [b]Details[/b]: Each dragon has personality and lore linked in their bios. Feel free to ask me any questions! [b]Discount[/b]: None. [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure [b]Payment Total[/b]: 50kt
@Cryoluxa
Hello! I'd like to order please :)
Order: 1 short story
Character(s):

39286273_350.png
Lyxandre

39638319_350.png
Starphase

39396680_350.png
Klaus (has a scry in bio, if applicable)

Premise: Lyxandre’s friends Starphase and Klaus work far too much and often end up tired and stressed out. So the tundra decides to surprise them with something nice one day, probably coffee for Starphase and helping Klaus with his potted plants.
Details: Each dragon has personality and lore linked in their bios. Feel free to ask me any questions!
Discount: None.
Payment Type: Treasure
Payment Total: 50kt
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

Okay, so it looks like at least two of them are fandragons, but are more based on the characters than actually being the characters, so I can work with this. Did you want them to be in dragon form, or would they be humans? And what's your canon for that, regarding abilities and appearance (I.e., transformation, or humans with scales/horns/what have you)? Also, looks like they work hard as bodyguards (I think), but who do they work for, and what, specifically, is their job? What sort of responsibilities and work hours do they have?
@nabal

Okay, so it looks like at least two of them are fandragons, but are more based on the characters than actually being the characters, so I can work with this. Did you want them to be in dragon form, or would they be humans? And what's your canon for that, regarding abilities and appearance (I.e., transformation, or humans with scales/horns/what have you)? Also, looks like they work hard as bodyguards (I think), but who do they work for, and what, specifically, is their job? What sort of responsibilities and work hours do they have?
@Cryoluxa
Yep, they're just based on the characters. As dragons please!
The two imperials are detectives that specialize in the supernatural. So they take cases, gather evidence, do occasional bodyguard work, fight monsters and file lots and lots of paperwork. (They don't like paperwork much.) They are also the co-owners of their little company so I guess they work for themselves? I've got some other dragons in my lair that work for those two but they don't need to be mentioned. Their hours start in the morning but tend to run deep into the night because of certain cases or a crazy workload.
Lyxandre doesn't actually have a job but he does hang around and help them out as much as he can, when he's not somewhere goofing off. I imagine they live in a city-like environment.
(I should put that in their bios. Thank you for the questions! They really made me think.) Is there anything else you need? :)
@Cryoluxa
Yep, they're just based on the characters. As dragons please!
The two imperials are detectives that specialize in the supernatural. So they take cases, gather evidence, do occasional bodyguard work, fight monsters and file lots and lots of paperwork. (They don't like paperwork much.) They are also the co-owners of their little company so I guess they work for themselves? I've got some other dragons in my lair that work for those two but they don't need to be mentioned. Their hours start in the morning but tend to run deep into the night because of certain cases or a crazy workload.
Lyxandre doesn't actually have a job but he does hang around and help them out as much as he can, when he's not somewhere goofing off. I imagine they live in a city-like environment.
(I should put that in their bios. Thank you for the questions! They really made me think.) Is there anything else you need? :)
@nabal

Ah, I see. And I'm glad I was able to be helpful. :) Further, yes. Where in Sornieth do they live, exactly? Should I go by your lair, or is there a particular city they live in? I have some places I've "made" in Sornieth, myself, and tend to go by a "layers" system, for my own lore (which is explained in the Eightleaf Town lore linked in the samples section on the front page of this thread) so, for example, in one layer, the Forum of the Obscured Crescent of the Shadow Flight is in a city that still has the weather patterns etc. of the Tangled Wood (and the city is within the wood.) The short story (also listed among the samples on the front page of this thread) "The Tale of Jonas Leto" takes place in this city. That's just an example of what I'm asking about, though.
@nabal

Ah, I see. And I'm glad I was able to be helpful. :) Further, yes. Where in Sornieth do they live, exactly? Should I go by your lair, or is there a particular city they live in? I have some places I've "made" in Sornieth, myself, and tend to go by a "layers" system, for my own lore (which is explained in the Eightleaf Town lore linked in the samples section on the front page of this thread) so, for example, in one layer, the Forum of the Obscured Crescent of the Shadow Flight is in a city that still has the weather patterns etc. of the Tangled Wood (and the city is within the wood.) The short story (also listed among the samples on the front page of this thread) "The Tale of Jonas Leto" takes place in this city. That's just an example of what I'm asking about, though.
@Cryoluxa
Hm, I don't quite have that part of their lore fleshed out yet, apologies. Perhaps not too far from my lair, but it doesn't have to be right in the middle of the Lightning Farm. If it's all right I think I'll leave the rest of that one up to you.
@Cryoluxa
Hm, I don't quite have that part of their lore fleshed out yet, apologies. Perhaps not too far from my lair, but it doesn't have to be right in the middle of the Lightning Farm. If it's all right I think I'll leave the rest of that one up to you.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11