Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cryo's FR Writing Shop -- open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@nabal

Hey, good to see you again! :D Wow, your dragons look amazing! I can definitely write up your preferred setting, too. I'll take a look at their bios before starting, and as usual, ask any questions that may pop up, so that I can give you the story you desire. :)
@nabal

Hey, good to see you again! :D Wow, your dragons look amazing! I can definitely write up your preferred setting, too. I'll take a look at their bios before starting, and as usual, ask any questions that may pop up, so that I can give you the story you desire. :)
@Cryoluxa
Sounds wonderful, thank you! Also ignore the fact that Dracula's image has peacock, he's supposed to have ghost. Sending payment!
@Cryoluxa
Sounds wonderful, thank you! Also ignore the fact that Dracula's image has peacock, he's supposed to have ghost. Sending payment!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

Gotchya. So, like before, dragons rather than human/humanoid, I assume? Also, does this setting have a name (territory/town/city/country/what have you?) I'll go ahead and start setting the stage since I'm inspired right now. Won't truly throw myself into it until I fill in the details I need, though (the answer to the question and my own homework of reading up on your lore for these guys, which I'm happy to do a bit later.)

Sneak peak:

The natural, wispy gradient of black night sky to white creeping fog cast the town's silhouette of buildings into twilit shades of gray. Far in the distance, the faint sounds of chatter and of barking canines could be heard, but nearby, the air only turned with the mist. There was the light sound of the trickle of water. A river ran through the city, and a bridge was nearby. That wasn't the rendezvous point, however. This was.
@nabal

Gotchya. So, like before, dragons rather than human/humanoid, I assume? Also, does this setting have a name (territory/town/city/country/what have you?) I'll go ahead and start setting the stage since I'm inspired right now. Won't truly throw myself into it until I fill in the details I need, though (the answer to the question and my own homework of reading up on your lore for these guys, which I'm happy to do a bit later.)

Sneak peak:

The natural, wispy gradient of black night sky to white creeping fog cast the town's silhouette of buildings into twilit shades of gray. Far in the distance, the faint sounds of chatter and of barking canines could be heard, but nearby, the air only turned with the mist. There was the light sound of the trickle of water. A river ran through the city, and a bridge was nearby. That wasn't the rendezvous point, however. This was.
@Cryoluxa
Yep, dragons please. And I don't have a name for the setting, so whatever you come up with! Looks wonderful so far :)
@Cryoluxa
Yep, dragons please. And I don't have a name for the setting, so whatever you come up with! Looks wonderful so far :)
@nabal

Okay, I have some good investigating time right now. So sorry for the delay! Reading up on the subjects, here. Any item in particular that you want to have been stolen, or is that up to me? Any particular suspects/convicts (suspected or guilty) you want included, or should I fabricate that, too? I'm cool with either. Also, still reading bios, but how familiar are Dracula and Lady Grey with one another? What's their relationship like? (Like, competitive, hostile, friendly, etc.?)
@nabal

Okay, I have some good investigating time right now. So sorry for the delay! Reading up on the subjects, here. Any item in particular that you want to have been stolen, or is that up to me? Any particular suspects/convicts (suspected or guilty) you want included, or should I fabricate that, too? I'm cool with either. Also, still reading bios, but how familiar are Dracula and Lady Grey with one another? What's their relationship like? (Like, competitive, hostile, friendly, etc.?)
@Cryoluxa
How about the stolen item being an egg, perhaps? You're welcome to come up with the crooks, I don't have anything for that. They are acquainted, and have grown to be familiar with each other's hunting styles but are otherwise indifferent towards each other, basically they get along out of necessity.
@Cryoluxa
How about the stolen item being an egg, perhaps? You're welcome to come up with the crooks, I don't have anything for that. They are acquainted, and have grown to be familiar with each other's hunting styles but are otherwise indifferent towards each other, basically they get along out of necessity.
@nabal

Okay, I think I have an okay feel for the story, then. Would this egg be a child of someone's, or just a valuable item? Anything special about it? Particular element? Not even a dragon egg and I'm totally off-base so far? (lol)
@nabal

Okay, I think I have an okay feel for the story, then. Would this egg be a child of someone's, or just a valuable item? Anything special about it? Particular element? Not even a dragon egg and I'm totally off-base so far? (lol)
@Cryoluxa
A normal elemental egg is good, fire or lightning whichever you prefer
@Cryoluxa
A normal elemental egg is good, fire or lightning whichever you prefer
@nabal

Sorry for the wait! Anyway, here we go. I'll just keep what I wrote before so that I can post this in one go.

There was the light click of claws against stone as the Wildclaw walked languidly through the mist. She was in no hurry. If her guess was right, her partner in this particular mission was already waiting for her. Sure enough, a shadow stirred, sending white wisps silently swirling as he came to meet the Wildclaw.

"Dracula." she greeted, giving him a nod.

"Lady Grey," the Imperial mumbled in return, his voice deep and rumbling.

"You were here first. Did you find anything?" Grey asked, not seeing any reason not to jump straight to their mission. If both she, an assassin, and Dracula, a beast of a dragon, had both been sent on this mission, then their king's stolen egg must have been exceedingly important. She wouldn't have been surprised if time was of the essence, too.

Dracula's lips pulled back into a silent snarl. The dim light only barely reflected off of his fangs, muted by the mist. "No. This fog is making it more difficult to track by scent."

"I see." Lady Grey replied, turning to take in the obscured cityscape. "Then, for now, we will have to do things my way."

Dracula kept to the shadows, easily hiding himself even in an urban environment such as this, while Grey moved swiftly and gracefully through the city. She questioned local information brokers and small-time criminals. She found the local black market and browsed for their leader's missing egg, questioning the sellers when no egg was found.

All of this led them to this place: an old stretch of subway which had been sectioned off for maintenance...but no one ever came to fix the supposed structural damage which made it unsafe. Highly suspicious, and all of Lady Grey's sources pointed to this location.

The Wildclaw's eyes shifted to her partner in this investigation. She couldn't see him. He was one with the pitch black shadows around them, but she knew he was there. She could hear his heavy breathing. The vampire often starved himself in order to keep his vigil over the clan. During this investigation, too, he had restrained himself from feeding. It was no easy task.

"I smell it," his voice quietly rumbled. "The egg... It's here. And...so are the thieves..."

"Let's not waste time, then," Lady Grey replied. She needed no explanation. Dracula could smell the clan on the egg. This one was the one that had been stolen from them. "You've earned a big meal...but I will strike, too."

A soft growl came from Dracula. Then, there was a rapid shift in the air. He'd already charged into the thieves' den. Grey could hardly blame the mindset that hunger had driven him to. She followed in after him.

It was a swift and bloody business, but very soon, the two were on their way back to their home, walking along as though they had simply been on a stroll. Dracula's hunger was thoroughly sated for the time being, and Grey delicately held the recovered egg in her arms. Neither spoke. There was no need. Yet another foe had learned the hard way not to disturb the Weeping Sands.

I hope that was to your satisfaction. Let me know if anything's off.
@nabal

Sorry for the wait! Anyway, here we go. I'll just keep what I wrote before so that I can post this in one go.

There was the light click of claws against stone as the Wildclaw walked languidly through the mist. She was in no hurry. If her guess was right, her partner in this particular mission was already waiting for her. Sure enough, a shadow stirred, sending white wisps silently swirling as he came to meet the Wildclaw.

"Dracula." she greeted, giving him a nod.

"Lady Grey," the Imperial mumbled in return, his voice deep and rumbling.

"You were here first. Did you find anything?" Grey asked, not seeing any reason not to jump straight to their mission. If both she, an assassin, and Dracula, a beast of a dragon, had both been sent on this mission, then their king's stolen egg must have been exceedingly important. She wouldn't have been surprised if time was of the essence, too.

Dracula's lips pulled back into a silent snarl. The dim light only barely reflected off of his fangs, muted by the mist. "No. This fog is making it more difficult to track by scent."

"I see." Lady Grey replied, turning to take in the obscured cityscape. "Then, for now, we will have to do things my way."

Dracula kept to the shadows, easily hiding himself even in an urban environment such as this, while Grey moved swiftly and gracefully through the city. She questioned local information brokers and small-time criminals. She found the local black market and browsed for their leader's missing egg, questioning the sellers when no egg was found.

All of this led them to this place: an old stretch of subway which had been sectioned off for maintenance...but no one ever came to fix the supposed structural damage which made it unsafe. Highly suspicious, and all of Lady Grey's sources pointed to this location.

The Wildclaw's eyes shifted to her partner in this investigation. She couldn't see him. He was one with the pitch black shadows around them, but she knew he was there. She could hear his heavy breathing. The vampire often starved himself in order to keep his vigil over the clan. During this investigation, too, he had restrained himself from feeding. It was no easy task.

"I smell it," his voice quietly rumbled. "The egg... It's here. And...so are the thieves..."

"Let's not waste time, then," Lady Grey replied. She needed no explanation. Dracula could smell the clan on the egg. This one was the one that had been stolen from them. "You've earned a big meal...but I will strike, too."

A soft growl came from Dracula. Then, there was a rapid shift in the air. He'd already charged into the thieves' den. Grey could hardly blame the mindset that hunger had driven him to. She followed in after him.

It was a swift and bloody business, but very soon, the two were on their way back to their home, walking along as though they had simply been on a stroll. Dracula's hunger was thoroughly sated for the time being, and Grey delicately held the recovered egg in her arms. Neither spoke. There was no need. Yet another foe had learned the hard way not to disturb the Weeping Sands.

I hope that was to your satisfaction. Let me know if anything's off.
Order: 1- Paragraph Bio
Character(s): Tevra
Premise: How she had obtained her powers becoming a sorceress (I’m aware it’s a male Coatl)
Details: She lives in the Marshwips Kingdom (idea taken from the marshwips colony decor). I’d also like her Familiar to be included (if that bumps up the cost, I’m fine with that) (I may ask questions regardless of what's put in here.)
Discount: If a discount applies, put it here.
Payment Type: Treasure
Payment Total: 20KT (Showing your math is not required, but I will ask that you total it up yourself.)
Order: 1- Paragraph Bio
Character(s): Tevra
Premise: How she had obtained her powers becoming a sorceress (I’m aware it’s a male Coatl)
Details: She lives in the Marshwips Kingdom (idea taken from the marshwips colony decor). I’d also like her Familiar to be included (if that bumps up the cost, I’m fine with that) (I may ask questions regardless of what's put in here.)
Discount: If a discount applies, put it here.
Payment Type: Treasure
Payment Total: 20KT (Showing your math is not required, but I will ask that you total it up yourself.)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11