Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cryo's FR Writing Shop -- open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@onionbulb

As I said, I prefer payment over PM, but I'll accept the CR this time. But of course, gems are fine. ^_^
@onionbulb

As I said, I prefer payment over PM, but I'll accept the CR this time. But of course, gems are fine. ^_^
@Cryoluxa

Ohh I’m so sorry I didn’t catch that!! I’ll make sure to send it through pm next time! :))
@Cryoluxa

Ohh I’m so sorry I didn’t catch that!! I’ll make sure to send it through pm next time! :))
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Cryoluxa
I finally have an order form filled out and treasure collected to pay for your writing :'D
(I had a busy day, I apologize for the delay.... hey that rhymes lol)

Order: Short story
Character: Legacy, my skydancer
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=344738&tab=dragon&did=37106998

Premise: As a chosen leader of the Lair of the Forgotten, Legacy holds her status well with pride. Shes a strong-willed, assertive, but also empathetic and yet sometimes vicious skydancer who doesn't take anything ill-said about her, her subjects, or her clan's good name. Originating from the shores of the sea of a thousand currents near the brink of the windswept plateau, she hatched alongside her sister, Aftermath, a ridgeback (i apologize, but i do not have canon art and design of her ;-; it is currently a work in progress). Growing up, the two sisters got along well, they shared, cared for one another, and even went on flights together once they were able to. Yet, one day, Aftermath changed. As she grew older, her personality began fully developing, to which was completely different compared to Legacy's. While Legacy was a more kind, understanding, assertive skydancer, Aftermath became hostile towards her sister for unknown reasons. She began stealing more than one morsel of food, snapped at her whenever she tried conversing with her, and even started stealing the jewelry that was given to her as gifts from her mother and father, who later abandoned the daughters for it was their age to leave their parent's lair anyways.
The two began drifting apart, their precious sibling relationship falling apart at the seams. And when time came for them to abandon their birth lairs, Aftermath was the first to leave. Leaving a nasty remark in her dust, she had no regrets and left with evil ideas in her corrupt mind. Upon later investigating, Legacy discovered what had become of her older sister. The contamination of the wandering plague crept up on her of all things. Whispers secretly spoke to her in her rest, which explained her occasional nightmares, provoking her and only intimidating her, corrupting her piece by piece. Upon knowing this, and knowing that the plague contamination has spread even the smallest amount outward, she fled, as did her parents (but to their original flights) to another domain. and knowing that her best bet was to travel to the ice realm, she went there. And under Icewarden's protection, she started off her new life there, away from the wandering contagions of the mainlands. And away from her horrendous sister.
Details: Her new clan, known as The Forgotten Victors, is a banded group made up of multiple species and flights of dragons, all which have a similar goal: to help those who were in desperate need of help and were disregarded. Dragons who posses important skills that shouldn't be put to waste. These individuals are strong-willed, hard working, assertive, loyal subjects who cooperatively work alongside Legacy as they wear their title with pride. They work together in attempts of containing and stopping the spread of the contagion, so no one has to suffer as well. In addition, they help those who truthfully wish to start fresh, new lives outside of the contagion, not knowing disfigurement was originally waiting for them at the plague.
Discount: 10% Ice Discount
Payment Type: Treasure
Payment Total: (40-4)= 36kT

(i apologize if i wrote a lot, lore explanations are difficult to do in one paragraph ,_,)
@Cryoluxa
I finally have an order form filled out and treasure collected to pay for your writing :'D
(I had a busy day, I apologize for the delay.... hey that rhymes lol)

Order: Short story
Character: Legacy, my skydancer
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=344738&tab=dragon&did=37106998

Premise: As a chosen leader of the Lair of the Forgotten, Legacy holds her status well with pride. Shes a strong-willed, assertive, but also empathetic and yet sometimes vicious skydancer who doesn't take anything ill-said about her, her subjects, or her clan's good name. Originating from the shores of the sea of a thousand currents near the brink of the windswept plateau, she hatched alongside her sister, Aftermath, a ridgeback (i apologize, but i do not have canon art and design of her ;-; it is currently a work in progress). Growing up, the two sisters got along well, they shared, cared for one another, and even went on flights together once they were able to. Yet, one day, Aftermath changed. As she grew older, her personality began fully developing, to which was completely different compared to Legacy's. While Legacy was a more kind, understanding, assertive skydancer, Aftermath became hostile towards her sister for unknown reasons. She began stealing more than one morsel of food, snapped at her whenever she tried conversing with her, and even started stealing the jewelry that was given to her as gifts from her mother and father, who later abandoned the daughters for it was their age to leave their parent's lair anyways.
The two began drifting apart, their precious sibling relationship falling apart at the seams. And when time came for them to abandon their birth lairs, Aftermath was the first to leave. Leaving a nasty remark in her dust, she had no regrets and left with evil ideas in her corrupt mind. Upon later investigating, Legacy discovered what had become of her older sister. The contamination of the wandering plague crept up on her of all things. Whispers secretly spoke to her in her rest, which explained her occasional nightmares, provoking her and only intimidating her, corrupting her piece by piece. Upon knowing this, and knowing that the plague contamination has spread even the smallest amount outward, she fled, as did her parents (but to their original flights) to another domain. and knowing that her best bet was to travel to the ice realm, she went there. And under Icewarden's protection, she started off her new life there, away from the wandering contagions of the mainlands. And away from her horrendous sister.
Details: Her new clan, known as The Forgotten Victors, is a banded group made up of multiple species and flights of dragons, all which have a similar goal: to help those who were in desperate need of help and were disregarded. Dragons who posses important skills that shouldn't be put to waste. These individuals are strong-willed, hard working, assertive, loyal subjects who cooperatively work alongside Legacy as they wear their title with pride. They work together in attempts of containing and stopping the spread of the contagion, so no one has to suffer as well. In addition, they help those who truthfully wish to start fresh, new lives outside of the contagion, not knowing disfigurement was originally waiting for them at the plague.
Discount: 10% Ice Discount
Payment Type: Treasure
Payment Total: (40-4)= 36kT

(i apologize if i wrote a lot, lore explanations are difficult to do in one paragraph ,_,)
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
@onionbulb

In the distance was the soft twitter of birdsong, and much closer at hand were the rhythmic step and echo of his footfalls. One of the Great Emperor's regular meetings would be starting in some minutes, and Yu Ein would be expected to participate, as was both his duty and his custom. The elderly counselor knew precisely when to wake up, when to eat, and when to begin his traverse to the council hall without even noting the time. Everything was routine, following the same, general pattern, while holding minor, harmless deviations, which kept life interesting.

Today, one such deviation from the norm could easily be seen in the Great Emperor's daughter: Dai Lin. She wandered about the imperial palace as she wished, and today, she found herself walking along the hall with a spring in her step and a song on her lips. In all likelihood, she was going to one of the palace's gardens.

Yu Ein smiled at the imperial maiden with the soft delight a grandfather may have displayed toward a sweet granddaughter. "Good morning, dear highness."

"Good morning, Yu Ein!" she cheerily responded with a singsong intonation.

"You seem particularly happy this morning, Princess Dai Lin," he noted. The Great Emperor's counselor was on very good terms with the young woman, having nearly a familial sort of bond. He'd known her since she was a mere infant, and had always been kind to her, while he enjoyed her endearing, gentle spirit. He had the time to spare her before the meeting. Her cheery mood was quite refreshing, especially given that, lately, she had seemed to be worried about something. When he'd asked a servant about it before, he had been told she had been having nightmares. But now, it seemed that those had -- at least temporarily -- abated.

Dai Lin gave the elderly adviser a happy, little giggle in response, but had hesitated in her spoken response. She seemed to catch herself, though, and answered, "Thank you!"

That was odd. Even if he hadn't known the young woman her whole life, Yu Ein had a natural insight into people's behaviors, and the motives behind them. They were skills which he exercised regularly as the imperial counselor. Yu Ein's eyes were tinted with confusion as he tilted his head slightly to the right, and maintained his kind smile. "Is...something the matter, Princess?"

Dai Lin grimaced uncertainly a little, fidgeting somewhat as she seemed to wrestle with something in her head. Finally, caught between joyful and nervous, she quietly reasoned, "You are our family's most trusted counselor, Yu Ein, and you have always been kind to me. I'm sure I can trust you." Then, cheeks brushed with a rosy blush and face full of a sunny smile, she quietly yet excitedly confessed, "I've fallen in love!"

Well. That was news. Yu Ein tried to remember if the Great Emperor had yet spoken with anyone about potential suitors for the princess. It wasn't like Dai Lin to act out, and yet... Deep concern entered the counselor's face. "Love? Surely, my princess, you are aware that your marriage will tie another family to your own. Such a bond will effect the entire empire, for better or for worse. You must be very careful with your heart, and you must not chase romances ignorantly."

"Well, yes," Dai Lin responded, a little uncomfortably. Then, she gave Yu Ein an uncertain, yet hopeful smile. "But what harm could Chou do?"

Yu Ein was aghast. "The... The court fool? The clown, Chou, is the man who has taken your heart?!"

Dai Lin nodded, and hastily defended the man. "He is good and kind, and is already favored by my family! He has served us faithfully for so long, now. Surely, he can do no harm to the empire!"

"And what am I to say?" asked Yu Ein. He wished he has somewhere he could sit down; this news was making him a bit dizzy. "Princess, your life belongs to the empire, not to yourself. The same is true for all of imperial blood. You do not have the right to choose a husband without your father's approval. Who will the people look to when your father passes his rulership? A clown? How ready do you suppose Chou is to lead everyone within the empire? What do you suppose such a reputation would do to this country, and to your esteemed ancestors? It could even invite invasion, and if that were to happen, then who would reassure, rally, and inspire the people to repel it? Who would give our people hope that our strength would prevail, let alone have the training in military tactics to see it done? My dear princess... These are qualities the next Great Emperor must possess, for the protection of all who live in these lands...and for your own sake, as well. Your father loves you dearly...and he would not give this empire to just anyone. Likewise, he would not put such a burden upon you, or settle for a man who would not treat you well."

It was clear that Dai Lin understood what Yu Ein was saying. She was a considerate, intelligent girl, and always had been. Her face was downcast, and her brow was furrowed as she struggled with her emotions. She looked about ready to cry, but not because she was being told she was not allowed to follow her heart: it was because her love for Chou was matched by her love for her family, and for her people.

"You are right..." Dai Lin admitted, her voice scratchy with its tightness, "but...I love him..." And then, she looked up to Yu Ein with those heartbreaking, shining, green eyes. "What can I do?"

Yu Ein's heart was heavy, and his head drooped. He sighed, his eyes closed. It was regrettable...but it was what had to be done. "You cannot place your affection for Chou above the safety of your people. You must gently explain your position to him, and end your romance. It will be painful...but he will understand. In time, the pain will fade, so long as you keep your relationship professional. Ah, my dear, young Dai LIn... I wish it were not so hard on the two of you...but because you are the princess, you are not allowed to choose who you love."

Dai Lin looked much weaker, now. She quivered, and swallowed a few times. Finally, she managed to say, "You are right, Counselor. I... Th-thank you for your wise advice... I will...go see Chou..."

Yu Ein's heart broke yet further as he watched her turn and walk away, hunched in on herself. She was doing the right thing, though, and for that, he was grateful. As painful was the situation was, the pain would fade in time, and all parties involved would be better off for it.

The elderly man looked out to the window. Then, he continued on his way to the meeting hall. When he arrived, all eyes turned to him, some in irritation, but most were simply curious.

"You are late." The man who spoke was the Great Emperor, himself. Yu Ein bowed low to him. "That is uncharacteristic of you."

"Please accept my humblest apologies, Your Excellency," Yu Ein responded, "The dew was on the lilies this morning, and caused them to wilt with the weight. My sentiment waylaid me, and I did not realize the time. Here I am now, my lord, ready to serve as well as I may."

I hope this is okay. I tried to get in as much as I could from your request. Because of the complexity of the situation, and the number of characters, it took more than 6 paragraphs to get the story out naturally. Also, I've found that I really like Yu Ein. XD
@onionbulb

In the distance was the soft twitter of birdsong, and much closer at hand were the rhythmic step and echo of his footfalls. One of the Great Emperor's regular meetings would be starting in some minutes, and Yu Ein would be expected to participate, as was both his duty and his custom. The elderly counselor knew precisely when to wake up, when to eat, and when to begin his traverse to the council hall without even noting the time. Everything was routine, following the same, general pattern, while holding minor, harmless deviations, which kept life interesting.

Today, one such deviation from the norm could easily be seen in the Great Emperor's daughter: Dai Lin. She wandered about the imperial palace as she wished, and today, she found herself walking along the hall with a spring in her step and a song on her lips. In all likelihood, she was going to one of the palace's gardens.

Yu Ein smiled at the imperial maiden with the soft delight a grandfather may have displayed toward a sweet granddaughter. "Good morning, dear highness."

"Good morning, Yu Ein!" she cheerily responded with a singsong intonation.

"You seem particularly happy this morning, Princess Dai Lin," he noted. The Great Emperor's counselor was on very good terms with the young woman, having nearly a familial sort of bond. He'd known her since she was a mere infant, and had always been kind to her, while he enjoyed her endearing, gentle spirit. He had the time to spare her before the meeting. Her cheery mood was quite refreshing, especially given that, lately, she had seemed to be worried about something. When he'd asked a servant about it before, he had been told she had been having nightmares. But now, it seemed that those had -- at least temporarily -- abated.

Dai Lin gave the elderly adviser a happy, little giggle in response, but had hesitated in her spoken response. She seemed to catch herself, though, and answered, "Thank you!"

That was odd. Even if he hadn't known the young woman her whole life, Yu Ein had a natural insight into people's behaviors, and the motives behind them. They were skills which he exercised regularly as the imperial counselor. Yu Ein's eyes were tinted with confusion as he tilted his head slightly to the right, and maintained his kind smile. "Is...something the matter, Princess?"

Dai Lin grimaced uncertainly a little, fidgeting somewhat as she seemed to wrestle with something in her head. Finally, caught between joyful and nervous, she quietly reasoned, "You are our family's most trusted counselor, Yu Ein, and you have always been kind to me. I'm sure I can trust you." Then, cheeks brushed with a rosy blush and face full of a sunny smile, she quietly yet excitedly confessed, "I've fallen in love!"

Well. That was news. Yu Ein tried to remember if the Great Emperor had yet spoken with anyone about potential suitors for the princess. It wasn't like Dai Lin to act out, and yet... Deep concern entered the counselor's face. "Love? Surely, my princess, you are aware that your marriage will tie another family to your own. Such a bond will effect the entire empire, for better or for worse. You must be very careful with your heart, and you must not chase romances ignorantly."

"Well, yes," Dai Lin responded, a little uncomfortably. Then, she gave Yu Ein an uncertain, yet hopeful smile. "But what harm could Chou do?"

Yu Ein was aghast. "The... The court fool? The clown, Chou, is the man who has taken your heart?!"

Dai Lin nodded, and hastily defended the man. "He is good and kind, and is already favored by my family! He has served us faithfully for so long, now. Surely, he can do no harm to the empire!"

"And what am I to say?" asked Yu Ein. He wished he has somewhere he could sit down; this news was making him a bit dizzy. "Princess, your life belongs to the empire, not to yourself. The same is true for all of imperial blood. You do not have the right to choose a husband without your father's approval. Who will the people look to when your father passes his rulership? A clown? How ready do you suppose Chou is to lead everyone within the empire? What do you suppose such a reputation would do to this country, and to your esteemed ancestors? It could even invite invasion, and if that were to happen, then who would reassure, rally, and inspire the people to repel it? Who would give our people hope that our strength would prevail, let alone have the training in military tactics to see it done? My dear princess... These are qualities the next Great Emperor must possess, for the protection of all who live in these lands...and for your own sake, as well. Your father loves you dearly...and he would not give this empire to just anyone. Likewise, he would not put such a burden upon you, or settle for a man who would not treat you well."

It was clear that Dai Lin understood what Yu Ein was saying. She was a considerate, intelligent girl, and always had been. Her face was downcast, and her brow was furrowed as she struggled with her emotions. She looked about ready to cry, but not because she was being told she was not allowed to follow her heart: it was because her love for Chou was matched by her love for her family, and for her people.

"You are right..." Dai Lin admitted, her voice scratchy with its tightness, "but...I love him..." And then, she looked up to Yu Ein with those heartbreaking, shining, green eyes. "What can I do?"

Yu Ein's heart was heavy, and his head drooped. He sighed, his eyes closed. It was regrettable...but it was what had to be done. "You cannot place your affection for Chou above the safety of your people. You must gently explain your position to him, and end your romance. It will be painful...but he will understand. In time, the pain will fade, so long as you keep your relationship professional. Ah, my dear, young Dai LIn... I wish it were not so hard on the two of you...but because you are the princess, you are not allowed to choose who you love."

Dai Lin looked much weaker, now. She quivered, and swallowed a few times. Finally, she managed to say, "You are right, Counselor. I... Th-thank you for your wise advice... I will...go see Chou..."

Yu Ein's heart broke yet further as he watched her turn and walk away, hunched in on herself. She was doing the right thing, though, and for that, he was grateful. As painful was the situation was, the pain would fade in time, and all parties involved would be better off for it.

The elderly man looked out to the window. Then, he continued on his way to the meeting hall. When he arrived, all eyes turned to him, some in irritation, but most were simply curious.

"You are late." The man who spoke was the Great Emperor, himself. Yu Ein bowed low to him. "That is uncharacteristic of you."

"Please accept my humblest apologies, Your Excellency," Yu Ein responded, "The dew was on the lilies this morning, and caused them to wilt with the weight. My sentiment waylaid me, and I did not realize the time. Here I am now, my lord, ready to serve as well as I may."

I hope this is okay. I tried to get in as much as I could from your request. Because of the complexity of the situation, and the number of characters, it took more than 6 paragraphs to get the story out naturally. Also, I've found that I really like Yu Ein. XD
@ElloLove

Okay. ... So, "premise" is for what the stroy's going to be about, but you more or less told the story, and if I tried fleshing all that out, it could very well turn into a full novel, which I'm unwilling to write. Mind narrowing all that down to a single event I can flesh out? I appreciate the background/lore -- don't get me wrong. It's just...I can't really do a better job than you just did (minus some editing, I think) while including everything you listed and keeping it concise.
@ElloLove

Okay. ... So, "premise" is for what the stroy's going to be about, but you more or less told the story, and if I tried fleshing all that out, it could very well turn into a full novel, which I'm unwilling to write. Mind narrowing all that down to a single event I can flesh out? I appreciate the background/lore -- don't get me wrong. It's just...I can't really do a better job than you just did (minus some editing, I think) while including everything you listed and keeping it concise.
@Cryoluxa
Ah jeeze
Im so sorry DX Apparently when I start writing I just shoot off into whatever-ness
Yeah sure, i can narrow it (gah, still super sorry DXDX ._.")

Basically- here, Ill alter it a bit, cuz that was a huge cluster of extra unnessary writing-
Maybe something along the lines of Legacy finally traveling to the last place she saw aftermath before she left, to look for a small trinket she long ago left behind, just something brief and simple. And the two sisters finally confront after the long gap of time they avoided seeing one another. And they have a small exchange of warnings and threats, to which aftermath insults the forgotten victors clan name. But legacy quarrels back before abruptly leaving, leaving aftermath to her own corruptions

Ahh, i apologize, i apparently cent get my thoughts out into words today, i blame my writing classes
#Fail
I just kind of wanted to use this writing as a show of the tension between the two sisters :/ if that makes any sense
@Cryoluxa
Ah jeeze
Im so sorry DX Apparently when I start writing I just shoot off into whatever-ness
Yeah sure, i can narrow it (gah, still super sorry DXDX ._.")

Basically- here, Ill alter it a bit, cuz that was a huge cluster of extra unnessary writing-
Maybe something along the lines of Legacy finally traveling to the last place she saw aftermath before she left, to look for a small trinket she long ago left behind, just something brief and simple. And the two sisters finally confront after the long gap of time they avoided seeing one another. And they have a small exchange of warnings and threats, to which aftermath insults the forgotten victors clan name. But legacy quarrels back before abruptly leaving, leaving aftermath to her own corruptions

Ahh, i apologize, i apparently cent get my thoughts out into words today, i blame my writing classes
#Fail
I just kind of wanted to use this writing as a show of the tension between the two sisters :/ if that makes any sense
5409.png

34821.png
@ElloLove

Okay, I think I get it. Sure, I can whip something up. And don't worry about it; you didn't fail. This was just the first time you wrote out all this. :) I advise putting all that into Legacy's bio. It's good information, and extremely handy for anyone writing for her to know.
@ElloLove

Okay, I think I get it. Sure, I can whip something up. And don't worry about it; you didn't fail. This was just the first time you wrote out all this. :) I advise putting all that into Legacy's bio. It's good information, and extremely handy for anyone writing for her to know.
@Cryoluxa
Oh, thanks :'D that relieved some of my awkward tension XD
But thank you! Your writing is amazing cx Take your time of course, you're in no rush :)
Ill send the payment over in a message since you wrote that you'd like to have it first before any writing :3
@Cryoluxa
Oh, thanks :'D that relieved some of my awkward tension XD
But thank you! Your writing is amazing cx Take your time of course, you're in no rush :)
Ill send the payment over in a message since you wrote that you'd like to have it first before any writing :3
5409.png

34821.png
@Cryoluxa
First of all, WOW that was the first time i've ever gotten such a fast ping! You're so quick yet your work is still so amazing!! Like, superhuman???

Second of all, you captured Yu Ein so perfectly. It was spot on when you said that he has a natural insight into people's behaviors. I don't think i even mentioned that anywhere before, but again, you amaze me with how well you know my own characters and lore~ haha x)
And then I love how the first thing Yu Ein thought of when he heard the name Chou was "court fool", that was spot on to how Yu Ein would view Chou!

But man, I am soo happy that you decided to open up a lore shop! Thank you and thank you again!!

One thing though, is that I wanted the readers to know that secretly in Dai Lin's heart, she cannot give up on her love with Chou, and that she decides to keep their love a secret between her and Chou. There doesn't have to be a whole nother paragraph/passage, but just maybe a sentence or two.
Would it be possible to pay you an extra 15 gems to include just that? If you think it would be better to include that in a whole different story, then I wouldn't mind that either! :)
@Cryoluxa
First of all, WOW that was the first time i've ever gotten such a fast ping! You're so quick yet your work is still so amazing!! Like, superhuman???

Second of all, you captured Yu Ein so perfectly. It was spot on when you said that he has a natural insight into people's behaviors. I don't think i even mentioned that anywhere before, but again, you amaze me with how well you know my own characters and lore~ haha x)
And then I love how the first thing Yu Ein thought of when he heard the name Chou was "court fool", that was spot on to how Yu Ein would view Chou!

But man, I am soo happy that you decided to open up a lore shop! Thank you and thank you again!!

One thing though, is that I wanted the readers to know that secretly in Dai Lin's heart, she cannot give up on her love with Chou, and that she decides to keep their love a secret between her and Chou. There doesn't have to be a whole nother paragraph/passage, but just maybe a sentence or two.
Would it be possible to pay you an extra 15 gems to include just that? If you think it would be better to include that in a whole different story, then I wouldn't mind that either! :)
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@ElloLove

Thanks! I'm glad you like my work. :) I'll do my best to make a piece you'll enjoy, but feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes when I present you the piece, and I'll make any corrections necessary.

@onionbulb

Heheh; thanks. :) As I wrote him, keeping in mind his descriptions, I began to realize that he might also be an INFJ. Anyway, sensed that his counseling ability was natural, and that's where all that came from.

As for the Dai Lin bit, I did want to include that, but it would've been weird and a bit jarring to suddenly switch prospectives like that. Since she kept her decision secret from Yu Ein, I couldn't really show her choice. However, if you'd like to pay for an other story, I could totally write her going to see Chou and talking with him about it, and have that lead into them deciding to get married anyway. That would need to be another story, though, and given how considerate and selfless Dai Lin is, it's really the only way I can personally see her make that choice.
@ElloLove

Thanks! I'm glad you like my work. :) I'll do my best to make a piece you'll enjoy, but feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes when I present you the piece, and I'll make any corrections necessary.

@onionbulb

Heheh; thanks. :) As I wrote him, keeping in mind his descriptions, I began to realize that he might also be an INFJ. Anyway, sensed that his counseling ability was natural, and that's where all that came from.

As for the Dai Lin bit, I did want to include that, but it would've been weird and a bit jarring to suddenly switch prospectives like that. Since she kept her decision secret from Yu Ein, I couldn't really show her choice. However, if you'd like to pay for an other story, I could totally write her going to see Chou and talking with him about it, and have that lead into them deciding to get married anyway. That would need to be another story, though, and given how considerate and selfless Dai Lin is, it's really the only way I can personally see her make that choice.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11