Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@zzzhorses, yes you have ^-^ and glad you like it!
@zzzhorses, yes you have ^-^ and glad you like it!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Hey! can you ping me when you have a slot open?
@WhiteVixen

Hey! can you ping me when you have a slot open?
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@ImDucked
A slot is opened, just forgot to remove a name ^-^ speaking of...should update some stuff lol, man i can be forgetful
@ImDucked
A slot is opened, just forgot to remove a name ^-^ speaking of...should update some stuff lol, man i can be forgetful
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
[center]@WhiteVixen Sweeeeeeeet! in that case I would love a long bio for this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17363086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173631/17363086_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Dragon Type: Large Perspective: Third Info: He is a sage and eccentric master warlock, he trains younger ones on their journey to becoming great magicians. Matrix is his mischevious apprentice, always getting them into trouble one way or another always leading to interesting adventures. I know this is pretty vague, my b, I am half asleep atm. If you need more let me know. Payment: Treasure[/center]
@WhiteVixen

Sweeeeeeeet! in that case I would love a long bio for this guy

17363086_350.png

Bio: Dragon
Type: Large
Perspective: Third
Info: He is a sage and eccentric master warlock, he trains younger ones on their journey to becoming great magicians. Matrix is his mischevious apprentice, always getting them into trouble one way or another always leading to interesting adventures. I know this is pretty vague, my b, I am half asleep atm. If you need more let me know.
Payment: Treasure
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
@WhiteVixen Bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26024869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260249/26024869_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Large Perspective: Third Info: Diablo is no normal dragon and infact is a demon, he has a mate named Lilith whom gave him a daughter named Lilim. Though most dragons like to avoid him due to there obviously being something unsettling to others about him, he serves as the clan's plague ambassador. Diablo honestly at first was summoned and bound to a master but eventually the master died freeing him but it wasn't like he'd be returning to the underworld. For personality, I'd say he's somewhat of Psychopath full of mischievousness, but when it comes to his job, mate, and daughter he gets serious. Diablo also gets mad rather easily which is worse then normal due to killer tendencies and he is also secretive and bottles how he feels, yet inside he always has an elitist personality due to being seems as nobilitybin the underworld Payment: Treasure Discount(that applies to you): Dominanting Flight Extra: N/A
@WhiteVixen
Bio:

26024869_350.png

Perspective: Third
Info: Diablo is no normal dragon and infact is a demon, he has a mate named Lilith whom gave him a daughter named Lilim. Though most dragons like to avoid him due to there obviously being something unsettling to others about him, he serves as the clan's plague ambassador. Diablo honestly at first was summoned and bound to a master but eventually the master died freeing him but it wasn't like he'd be returning to the underworld.

For personality, I'd say he's somewhat of Psychopath full of mischievousness, but when it comes to his job, mate, and daughter he gets serious. Diablo also gets mad rather easily which is worse then normal due to killer tendencies and he is also secretive and bottles how he feels, yet inside he always has an elitist personality due to being seems as nobilitybin the underworld

Payment: Treasure
Discount(that applies to you): Dominanting Flight
Extra: N/A
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@ImDucked Approved! Your total is 26kt, thank you for ordering! Please send the payment via crossroads ^-^ @Pikavee Approved! Your total is 22,100t. thank you for ordering! Please send payment via crossroads ^-^ @Kaibyo Here's the lore for Donatien! Hope you enjoy, if you would like me to write all of the passage in elvish, let me know. I hope I was close enough to the LOTR era, I know that they fought alot, hopefully it turned out alright ^-^ ----------------------- [font=Calibri][size=5]A[/size]s soon as I stepped out into the world, I was ushered away by my parents. We reached a squad of some sort and my mother looms over me. "You may not yet understand this, but it is your duty. Your name is Donatien" My father then stands over me and puts a pendant on my neck. "Make us proud my son." He says proudly. I bow my head in both an acknowledgement and goodbye. The squad then forms a circle around me. I'm standing on a net like pad. They then take to the sky and I lay in the net. They make sure to be spread out far enough to not get me tangled in the net. [font=Calibri][size=5]W[/size]hen I awake I'm nestled on a boulder surrounded by ferns and leaves. Yawning, I let my hears adjust to the sounds around me. There is yelling, grunts, and birds chirping. Curious to figure out where I've ended up, I leap off the stone and land in the soft grass. Before I can even take a step forward, the dragons who've brought me here, surround me. They're all buff guardian dragons. I go to ask them their names, when a dark colored Skydancer approaches me. "My name is shadow, and I'll be your mentor during your stay." I stare out her for a moment before responding with a question that has been picking at me. "Ok, where exactly am I?" [font=calibri][size=5]"Y[/size]our at C.F.A," seeing my confused look I shoot her, she continues "Camp For Assassins" I glare at her in shock "What?!" I growl "You heard me, now accept it and make your family proud" I take a deep breath and look down at the pendant my father gave me, slowly I nod my head. "Well then, lets get moving" Shadow huffed. I followed her across grassy plains. She stopped and spoke,"Over there is the running grounds." I turned my head to see a gruff imperial sitting on a rock, calling out orders. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]nfront of him, dragons of many ages ran in the field. Some where slower than other, but they quickly brought up speed. "Moving on" Shadow spoke. We walked five paces to a shallow grassed area. "This is our flight grounds." Many dragons, mainly youngsters, where taking to the sky. Some failed, others soared higher, but eventually lost their balance. A coatl would race over to the one that would fall. "Lastly, is our fighting grounds." Shadow led me to an area bordered by a wall, made of both stone and wood. As we neared closer I could hear a lot of ruckus. Grunts, crashing of weapons, whistles of arrows. [font=calibri][size=5]"T[/size]his is your first stop. You'll train here for a little while, then you'll move the the other grounds." I stared out at the vast landscape, taking everything into memory. I spotted some buildings, "What are those buildings, Shadow?" I heard Shadow open, then close her mouth. Is she debating to tell me? "Those are the armories and sleeping areas. The armories are off limits till I tell you other wise." Without hearing an answer from me she entered the arena. "Pick a weapon" She pointed at a tower of a bookshelf. I gazed over them, so many to choose from! There where bows, swords, daggers, you name it. The bow seemed to call to me,I grasped it in my claws. "Nice choice, however we're going to cover the basics of EVERY weapon." She then walked farther into the arena and shouted "Lets Begin!" [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size] lay in my nest. Shadow and I had practiced all day, with many weapons, but overall the bow was my favorite. Thinking of the tasks ahead of me tomorrow, I slowly edge off into sleep. I'm awaken by a loud buzz. Thinking it's a predator ready to get me, I jolt out of my nest, only to see dragons heading out into early dawn-mist. I leap up and follow them, eager to begin my day. I spot Shadow speaking to someone, but not in a language im accustomed to. It was something along the lines of "Lye must hurrime n'ala i'- mori comes" A very weird language. Flooding that out of my mind, I join Shadow. [font=calibri][size=5]O[/size]nce the other dragon walks away, I ask "Who was that?" "None of your concern!" She snaps at me. We head off towards the flight grounds. "Today you're going to fly. Mistletoe," Who she points out "will help you. I've got some business to attend to." I walk over to Mistletoe, a pretty coatl at that. Her red and green scales glimmer in the sunlight. She comes over and says"Manen are tye?" I look at her in confusion. "Oh I'm sorry! Didnt know you didnt speak elvish." [i]So that's what its called[/i], i tell myself. "That's alright. Shadow told me that you can teach me to fly." [font=calibri][size=5]S[/size]he nods her head in response. She shows me the different flying types and I took off. I was a natural born flyer. The day was so lovely. I chuckle at myself, while twisting the pendant in my hands. The shock from Mistletoe was exhilarating, I got such praise from her and shadow. [i]Oh if father and mother could see me now[/i], i think to myself. Chuckling again and thinking about my parents, I nestle down in my nest to sleep. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]'ve been at this camp for seven years. I graduated yesterday, top of my class and faster than most. Now it's time for me to part. I've learned many things during my stay, including elvish. I must return to my family and continue to uphold the tradition. It took a short time to reach home. However when I arrive, a different clan resides here. They speak to me and tell me that the clan before them has passed on. They then accept me into their clan with warm hearts. No matter how long it'll take me I'll find out what happened and uphold our legend. I mumble our family motto, all the while, tracing the words on the back of the pendant with my claw. "i'- megil na- ujere san' agar." [code][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center][/code] I would love to write another story for Donatien! Incase you where wondering what the masterious person was saying to Shadow, it was "We must hurry, before the darkness comes." This forshadows some events to come lol. Of course, its up to you if you'd like me to continue. I also know that his parents havent been exalted, but i had to add something that would feed his desire to keep being an assassin.
@ImDucked
Approved! Your total is 26kt, thank you for ordering! Please send the payment via crossroads ^-^
@Pikavee
Approved! Your total is 22,100t. thank you for ordering! Please send payment via crossroads ^-^

@Kaibyo Here's the lore for Donatien! Hope you enjoy, if you would like me to write all of the passage in elvish, let me know. I hope I was close enough to the LOTR era, I know that they fought alot, hopefully it turned out alright ^-^

As soon as I stepped out into the world, I was ushered away by my parents. We reached a squad of some sort and my mother looms over me. "You may not yet understand this, but it is your duty. Your name is Donatien" My father then stands over me and puts a pendant on my neck. "Make us proud my son." He says proudly. I bow my head in both an acknowledgement and goodbye. The squad then forms a circle around me. I'm standing on a net like pad. They then take to the sky and I lay in the net. They make sure to be spread out far enough to not get me tangled in the net.
When I awake I'm nestled on a boulder surrounded by ferns and leaves. Yawning, I let my hears adjust to the sounds around me. There is yelling, grunts, and birds chirping. Curious to figure out where I've ended up, I leap off the stone and land in the soft grass. Before I can even take a step forward, the dragons who've brought me here, surround me. They're all buff guardian dragons. I go to ask them their names, when a dark colored Skydancer approaches me. "My name is shadow, and I'll be your mentor during your stay." I stare out her for a moment before responding with a question that has been picking at me. "Ok, where exactly am I?"
"Your at C.F.A," seeing my confused look I shoot her, she continues "Camp For Assassins" I glare at her in shock "What?!" I growl "You heard me, now accept it and make your family proud" I take a deep breath and look down at the pendant my father gave me, slowly I nod my head. "Well then, lets get moving" Shadow huffed. I followed her across grassy plains. She stopped and spoke,"Over there is the running grounds." I turned my head to see a gruff imperial sitting on a rock, calling out orders.
Infront of him, dragons of many ages ran in the field. Some where slower than other, but they quickly brought up speed. "Moving on" Shadow spoke. We walked five paces to a shallow grassed area. "This is our flight grounds." Many dragons, mainly youngsters, where taking to the sky. Some failed, others soared higher, but eventually lost their balance. A coatl would race over to the one that would fall. "Lastly, is our fighting grounds." Shadow led me to an area bordered by a wall, made of both stone and wood. As we neared closer I could hear a lot of ruckus. Grunts, crashing of weapons, whistles of arrows.
"This is your first stop. You'll train here for a little while, then you'll move the the other grounds." I stared out at the vast landscape, taking everything into memory. I spotted some buildings, "What are those buildings, Shadow?" I heard Shadow open, then close her mouth. Is she debating to tell me? "Those are the armories and sleeping areas. The armories are off limits till I tell you other wise." Without hearing an answer from me she entered the arena. "Pick a weapon" She pointed at a tower of a bookshelf. I gazed over them, so many to choose from! There where bows, swords, daggers, you name it. The bow seemed to call to me,I grasped it in my claws. "Nice choice, however we're going to cover the basics of EVERY weapon." She then walked farther into the arena and shouted "Lets Begin!"
I lay in my nest. Shadow and I had practiced all day, with many weapons, but overall the bow was my favorite. Thinking of the tasks ahead of me tomorrow, I slowly edge off into sleep. I'm awaken by a loud buzz. Thinking it's a predator ready to get me, I jolt out of my nest, only to see dragons heading out into early dawn-mist. I leap up and follow them, eager to begin my day. I spot Shadow speaking to someone, but not in a language im accustomed to. It was something along the lines of "Lye must hurrime n'ala i'- mori comes" A very weird language. Flooding that out of my mind, I join Shadow.
Once the other dragon walks away, I ask "Who was that?" "None of your concern!" She snaps at me. We head off towards the flight grounds. "Today you're going to fly. Mistletoe," Who she points out "will help you. I've got some business to attend to." I walk over to Mistletoe, a pretty coatl at that. Her red and green scales glimmer in the sunlight. She comes over and says"Manen are tye?" I look at her in confusion. "Oh I'm sorry! Didnt know you didnt speak elvish." So that's what its called, i tell myself. "That's alright. Shadow told me that you can teach me to fly."
She nods her head in response. She shows me the different flying types and I took off. I was a natural born flyer. The day was so lovely. I chuckle at myself, while twisting the pendant in my hands. The shock from Mistletoe was exhilarating, I got such praise from her and shadow. Oh if father and mother could see me now, i think to myself. Chuckling again and thinking about my parents, I nestle down in my nest to sleep.
I've been at this camp for seven years. I graduated yesterday, top of my class and faster than most. Now it's time for me to part. I've learned many things during my stay, including elvish. I must return to my family and continue to uphold the tradition. It took a short time to reach home. However when I arrive, a different clan resides here. They speak to me and tell me that the clan before them has passed on. They then accept me into their clan with warm hearts. No matter how long it'll take me I'll find out what happened and uphold our legend. I mumble our family motto, all the while, tracing the words on the back of the pendant with my claw. "i'- megil na- ujere san' agar."
Code:
[center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center]
I would love to write another story for Donatien! Incase you where wondering what the masterious person was saying to Shadow, it was "We must hurry, before the darkness comes." This forshadows some events to come lol. Of course, its up to you if you'd like me to continue. I also know that his parents havent been exalted, but i had to add something that would feed his desire to keep being an assassin.
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this story, it's great! I love the ominous twist you gave in the middle of the story. I would love to have more story for Donatien! Well done!
@WhiteVixen

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this story, it's great! I love the ominous twist you gave in the middle of the story. I would love to have more story for Donatien! Well done!
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
@whitevixen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30372518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303726/30372518_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Large Perspective: Third Person Info: Shadow is the Peacekeeper and the adopted son of Iris and Storm, is one of the sweetest dragons in the clan, his mate is Wren and Contagion is completely obsessed with him. Other than that, go wild. :3 Payment: Treasure! Discount(that applies to you): none Extra: Can you add me to the pinglist?
@whitevixen

30372518_350.png

Perspective: Third Person
Info: Shadow is the Peacekeeper and the adopted son of Iris and Storm, is one of the sweetest dragons in the clan, his mate is Wren and Contagion is completely obsessed with him. Other than that, go wild. :3
Payment: Treasure!
Discount(that applies to you): none
Extra: Can you add me to the pinglist?

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
@AngelFire335
Approved, thank you for ordering! Added you to the pinglist. Your total is 24,180t. Please send payment via crossroads ^-^
@AngelFire335
Approved, thank you for ordering! Added you to the pinglist. Your total is 24,180t. Please send payment via crossroads ^-^
rlB6WqJ.gif
bump, 1 more slot open!
bump, 1 more slot open!
rlB6WqJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10