Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@WhiteVixen

Sound's great! :D Sending you a CR now!
@WhiteVixen

Sound's great! :D Sending you a CR now!
@WhiteVixen

I'll pm you the money!

Also apologies for the delay i didn't have enough to send when you originally posted this
@WhiteVixen

I'll pm you the money!

Also apologies for the delay i didn't have enough to send when you originally posted this
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@Justdevon @Afar @zzzhorses @AngelFire335 @Sonora @FauveNox [center][b]New Special[/center][/b] Dont have enough cash to get what you would like? Well send some festive favors over! I'll be using the ratio for gems, but the 1 will represent the shimmering pinecones. ----- @ImDucked Here's the lore for Achelous, Hope you enjoy ^-^ [font=calibri][size=5]H[/size]e was left abandoned by his father. His mother gave up on trying to raise him. He guessed it had to do with his powers. They were scared of what he'd do, therefore made him vanish. For sometime he felt angry towards them, but then realized he could understand the fear. He wandered about, practicing his newfound gift along the way. He made a promise to himself everyday, to not use his powers for evil. So that one day he can show his parents that they had no reason and still dont have a reason to fear him. [size=5]O[/size]ne day along his wondering journey a dragon approached him, telling him how they had a magic born dragon. However, that dragon would use it to do mischief instead of helping. Agreeing to help them out, he followed the dragon who told him her name was 'Troupe'. When Troupe asked for his name, he told her he didnt have one. "Your name can be Achelous, for your godly appearance." He nods, approving of his new name. It sends a sense of dignity through him. Him and Troupe finally reach the clan. A sense of worry goes through him. Many dragons cower in their dens. [size=5]H[/size]e then hears crashing and thrashing of items. Following the noise he reaches a dragon casting spells on numerous things. They're either being thrown on the floor and broken or put in places not marked for them. The dragons ears then flicker and Achelous stops, knowing that he's been heard. The dragon doesn't even look at him nor stop what he's doing and huffs "Come to stop me, eh? Well you can try all you want." Achelous then casts a simple spell pinning him to the wall. While holding him in place, he restored order to the items thrown about and misplaced. [size=5]W[/size]hen he is finished the other dragon tries to wriggle out and counteract the spell. Finally realizing it's useless he leans sighs and leans back. Taking this as a moment to speak, Achelous begins to tell him the terms. "Now you're going to stop this nonsense-" He's then broken off by the kid who is about to say something. Achelous then shushes him and continues on." and you're going to become my apprentice. I will be lenient on somethings, allowing you to have free will. However, if you break my only leniency, I'll revoke this from you. You must also cooperate with me and dedicate your time repairing all the damage done, understand?" [size=5]T[/size]he kid then nods his head in submission. "Now, what's your name son?" Achelous asks while releasing the restraining spell. The kid lifts his head and smiles "The name's Matrix." Achelous nods and holds out his hand, it may seem like a friendly gesture, but it's truly to bind Matrix to his word and the terms of the arrangement. With that Achelous bustles him out to repair the damages. This is the start of a strong held bond. [code][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center][/code]
@Justdevon @Afar @zzzhorses @AngelFire335 @Sonora @FauveNox
New Special

Dont have enough cash to get what you would like? Well send some festive favors over! I'll be using the ratio for gems, but the 1 will represent the shimmering pinecones.
@ImDucked
Here's the lore for Achelous, Hope you enjoy ^-^
He was left abandoned by his father. His mother gave up on trying to raise him. He guessed it had to do with his powers. They were scared of what he'd do, therefore made him vanish. For sometime he felt angry towards them, but then realized he could understand the fear. He wandered about, practicing his newfound gift along the way. He made a promise to himself everyday, to not use his powers for evil. So that one day he can show his parents that they had no reason and still dont have a reason to fear him.
One day along his wondering journey a dragon approached him, telling him how they had a magic born dragon. However, that dragon would use it to do mischief instead of helping. Agreeing to help them out, he followed the dragon who told him her name was 'Troupe'. When Troupe asked for his name, he told her he didnt have one. "Your name can be Achelous, for your godly appearance." He nods, approving of his new name. It sends a sense of dignity through him. Him and Troupe finally reach the clan. A sense of worry goes through him. Many dragons cower in their dens.
He then hears crashing and thrashing of items. Following the noise he reaches a dragon casting spells on numerous things. They're either being thrown on the floor and broken or put in places not marked for them. The dragons ears then flicker and Achelous stops, knowing that he's been heard. The dragon doesn't even look at him nor stop what he's doing and huffs "Come to stop me, eh? Well you can try all you want." Achelous then casts a simple spell pinning him to the wall. While holding him in place, he restored order to the items thrown about and misplaced.
When he is finished the other dragon tries to wriggle out and counteract the spell. Finally realizing it's useless he leans sighs and leans back. Taking this as a moment to speak, Achelous begins to tell him the terms. "Now you're going to stop this nonsense-" He's then broken off by the kid who is about to say something. Achelous then shushes him and continues on." and you're going to become my apprentice. I will be lenient on somethings, allowing you to have free will. However, if you break my only leniency, I'll revoke this from you. You must also cooperate with me and dedicate your time repairing all the damage done, understand?"
The kid then nods his head in submission. "Now, what's your name son?" Achelous asks while releasing the restraining spell. The kid lifts his head and smiles "The name's Matrix." Achelous nods and holds out his hand, it may seem like a friendly gesture, but it's truly to bind Matrix to his word and the terms of the arrangement. With that Achelous bustles him out to repair the damages. This is the start of a strong held bond.
Code:
[center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center]
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Thanks man ^-^
@WhiteVixen

Thanks man ^-^
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
t7lr1i.jpg
t7lr1i.jpg
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@AngelFire335
Here's the lore for Shadow! Enjoy!
Shadow shivers and seeks a place to shelter him from the pouring rain. He finally finds a bush big enough to keep him warm and give him enough shelter. Curling himself up, he starts to whimper. 'Why am I alone?' His thoughts are quickly broken off by approaching foot steps. He quickly backs farther into the bush, with his heart beating faster every second. Only while he keeps backing up, he hits a solid item. Slowly looking up he sees a four-eyed creature staring back at him. Screaming he turns to run in the opposite direction,only to be caught by another four-eyed creature.
He then screams out "No eat! No eat!" The face peers back at him and in a soft voice says "No, I'm not going to eat you. I bet you're cold." She wraps a scarf around him. His shivering subsides, but a crack of lightning causes it to start up again. "Shh, it's okay." The creature coos and cuddles him closer to her chest. She walks for a few minutes and approaches an entrance of some sort, bustling with sounds. While walking, she stops to talk with other creatures.
Finally, she reaches a den and sets Shadow down. "What happened to face?" he asks and points at her face. "My face has always been like this," she chuckles,"I'm a dragon just like you. My name is Iris. What's yours?" Shadow stares up at Iris and sighs, still confused about the world he's come into. "My name Shadow." Iris then gives him a hug. Another four-eyed dragon steps into the room. "This is my mate,Storm." She then rises and talks to Storm. While they're talking another four-eyed creature enters the room,only smaller.
Their eyes pierce into him. A flash of, furry or jealousy passes through his eyes, only to disappear again. "Hello there. My name is Contagion." Shadow dips his head, trying to avoid this dragon, for something seems off about him. A question then pops into his head and roll off his tongue "What are you?" Keeping a straight face,Contagion answers, "I'm called a Mirror dragon." He is then called over to Iris. Shadow watches them as they all start to talk. Iris says a last word and they all depart. Contagion stops at the entrance to the den, "Come with me." Shadow follows him into the clearing,only to go into another much smaller den. A imperial steps out of the shadows and approaches them.
"Hello. You may take your leave Contagion." With a dip of his head, contagion leaves into the mist left over from the rain. "My name is Mocha and I'll be teaching you everything about the world." She ushers Shadow over to a board and they begin. He has been there for hours, learning everything he can. What his world is called, this new home is called, and all the types of dragons. Much more too,including improving his speech. He feels better about himself, knowing all he can, until tomorrow. Iris and Storm then approach him. "Learn well, Shadow?" Storm asks. "Yes." Shadow states back. "Good, good." Storm replies. "Shadow, we have something to ask you," Iris starts. Shadow peers curiously at them. "Will you let us adopt you?" A huge grin spreads across his face and he leaps into their arms. With that hug, he has found his new home and family.
Bio by:WhiteVixen
@AngelFire335
Here's the lore for Shadow! Enjoy!
Shadow shivers and seeks a place to shelter him from the pouring rain. He finally finds a bush big enough to keep him warm and give him enough shelter. Curling himself up, he starts to whimper. 'Why am I alone?' His thoughts are quickly broken off by approaching foot steps. He quickly backs farther into the bush, with his heart beating faster every second. Only while he keeps backing up, he hits a solid item. Slowly looking up he sees a four-eyed creature staring back at him. Screaming he turns to run in the opposite direction,only to be caught by another four-eyed creature.
He then screams out "No eat! No eat!" The face peers back at him and in a soft voice says "No, I'm not going to eat you. I bet you're cold." She wraps a scarf around him. His shivering subsides, but a crack of lightning causes it to start up again. "Shh, it's okay." The creature coos and cuddles him closer to her chest. She walks for a few minutes and approaches an entrance of some sort, bustling with sounds. While walking, she stops to talk with other creatures.
Finally, she reaches a den and sets Shadow down. "What happened to face?" he asks and points at her face. "My face has always been like this," she chuckles,"I'm a dragon just like you. My name is Iris. What's yours?" Shadow stares up at Iris and sighs, still confused about the world he's come into. "My name Shadow." Iris then gives him a hug. Another four-eyed dragon steps into the room. "This is my mate,Storm." She then rises and talks to Storm. While they're talking another four-eyed creature enters the room,only smaller.
Their eyes pierce into him. A flash of, furry or jealousy passes through his eyes, only to disappear again. "Hello there. My name is Contagion." Shadow dips his head, trying to avoid this dragon, for something seems off about him. A question then pops into his head and roll off his tongue "What are you?" Keeping a straight face,Contagion answers, "I'm called a Mirror dragon." He is then called over to Iris. Shadow watches them as they all start to talk. Iris says a last word and they all depart. Contagion stops at the entrance to the den, "Come with me." Shadow follows him into the clearing,only to go into another much smaller den. A imperial steps out of the shadows and approaches them.
"Hello. You may take your leave Contagion." With a dip of his head, contagion leaves into the mist left over from the rain. "My name is Mocha and I'll be teaching you everything about the world." She ushers Shadow over to a board and they begin. He has been there for hours, learning everything he can. What his world is called, this new home is called, and all the types of dragons. Much more too,including improving his speech. He feels better about himself, knowing all he can, until tomorrow. Iris and Storm then approach him. "Learn well, Shadow?" Storm asks. "Yes." Shadow states back. "Good, good." Storm replies. "Shadow, we have something to ask you," Iris starts. Shadow peers curiously at them. "Will you let us adopt you?" A huge grin spreads across his face and he leaps into their arms. With that hug, he has found his new home and family.
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@whitevixen
Thank you so much! Its so cute! :3
@whitevixen
Thank you so much! Its so cute! :3

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
@AngelFire335
I'm so glad you like it! Hope you enjoyed his little baby talk ^-^ Also, fixed a few errors in the passage.
@AngelFire335
I'm so glad you like it! Hope you enjoyed his little baby talk ^-^ Also, fixed a few errors in the passage.
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Pikavee Here's your lore for Diablo,hope you enjoy! ----- [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]t was a casual day,carrying out the tormentations on souls who'd pass through Diablo's territory, or he just wanted to do it for fun. He then felt a pull carrying him away from his demon world. As he got closer to the voice and farther from his home, he could hear a voice sighting an incantation to summon him. 'Oh this'll be great' he thought. He doesnt deal well with being told what to do nor the fact that he cant get out of the bandage to the terms. A magician who's a guardian, greets him. Anger and revenge is swarming in his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Diablo." His voice is slurred, but full of sincerity. Diablo huffed at him, hating the fact that he can't go on his merry way torturing the upperworld souls. The guardian obviously figured that he wasnt going to return the kind hello gesture. [font=calibri][size=5]G[/size]etting down to business the guardian began,"I want you to aid me in the bring down of my former clan. I'm sure you'll enjoy that." A glitter passes through Diablos eyes,for once a summon has gone towards his way. An invisible chain is then clamped on his neck. Only his new master can see it and yield it. Diablo forgot about that,sighing he trampled off after his master. Throughout the next two weeks they begin planning. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]oday is finally the day. They gather the dragons who said they'd aid with the bring down of the clan. They began marching off, Diablo grinning the whole way. His smile then faultered when they reached the clan, an army was waiting for them. Odd, they didnt spread any news,unless a soldier was in league with them. Diablo was in charge of finding them,but he made sure to use his demon sense to tell if they where truly up to the task or not. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]hen just like that an arrow whistles past and hits Diablo's master. HIs chain is then released from his neck. Soldiers scatter running into the hills. Diablo yells after them "Fools, come back! It's your time for bloodshed!" Only a few remain,but are quickly brought down. in his anger Diablo starts summoning his own minions. While they go about the bloodshed, he cackles and it shakes the whole ground. But then, a blinding light sears through everything. [font=calibri][size=5]B[/size]linding him and it sends his minions running home. Before Diablo can summon more,a pain goes through his neck,making him crash to the ground. He awakens to a low,soathing voice. Jumping up, he goes to attack them,but is pilled back down by enchanted chains. Thrashing and yelling he tries to break them. Only to stop when he hears the voice. "Nice to meet you, demon lord." She was like a light,Diablo never thought he could fall in love,but it just happened. He clears his throat only to find it parched. He never got parched, this must be the chains doing. [font=calibri][size=5]H[/size]e wheezes out "water" A puzzled look comes over the girl,but she obliges and presses a glass of cold, refreshing water to his lips. He chugs it down in a mili-second. Releasing a sigh, he feels alot better. "What's your name,milady?" Another puzzled look but she replies,"So formal, never thought a demon lord has manners. The name is Lilith." A grin spreads across his face,"Hello Lilith." [center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center] ----- Here's the coding: [code][font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]t was a casual day,carrying out the tormentations on souls who'd pass through Diablo's territory, or he just wanted to do it for fun. He then felt a pull carrying him away from his demon world. As he got closer to the voice and farther from his home, he could hear a voice sighting an incantation to summon him. 'Oh this'll be great' he thought. He doesnt deal well with being told what to do nor the fact that he cant get out of the bandage to the terms. A magician who's a guardian, greets him. Anger and revenge is swarming in his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Diablo." His voice is slurred, but full of sincerity. Diablo huffed at him, hating the fact that he can't go on his merry way torturing the upperworld souls. The guardian obviously figured that he wasnt going to return the kind hello gesture. [font=calibri][size=5]G[/size]etting down to business the guardian began,"I want you to aid me in the bring down of my former clan. I'm sure you'll enjoy that." A glitter passes through Diablos eyes,for once a summon has gone towards his way. An invisible chain is then clamped on his neck. Only his new master can see it and yield it. Diablo forgot about that,sighing he trampled off after his master. Throughout the next two weeks they begin planning. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]oday is finally the day. They gather the dragons who said they'd aid with the bring down of the clan. They began marching off, Diablo grinning the whole way. His smile then faultered when they reached the clan, an army was waiting for them. Odd, they didnt spread any news,unless a soldier was in league with them. Diablo was in charge of finding them,but he made sure to use his demon sense to tell if they where truly up to the task or not. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]hen just like that an arrow whistles past and hits Diablo's master. HIs chain is then released from his neck. Soldiers scatter running into the hills. Diablo yells after them "Fools, come back! It's your time for bloodshed!" Only a few remain,but are quickly brought down. in his anger Diablo starts summoning his own minions. While they go about the bloodshed, he cackles and it shakes the whole ground. But then, a blinding light sears through everything. [font=calibri][size=5]B[/size]linding him and it sends his minions running home. Before Diablo can summon more,a pain goes through his neck,making him crash to the ground. He awakens to a low,soathing voice. Jumping up, he goes to attack them,but is pilled back down by enchanted chains. Thrashing and yelling he tries to break them. Only to stop when he hears the voice. "Nice to meet you, demon lord." She was like a light,Diablo never thought he could fall in love,but it just happened. He clears his throat only to find it parched. He never got parched, this must be the chains doing. [font=calibri][size=5]H[/size]e wheezes out "water" A puzzled look comes over the girl,but she obliges and presses a glass of cold, refreshing water to his lips. He chugs it down in a mili-second. Releasing a sigh, he feels alot better. "What's your name,milady?" Another puzzled look but she replies,"So formal, never thought a demon lord has manners. The name is Lilith." A grin spreads across his face,"Hello Lilith." [center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center][/code]
@Pikavee
Here's your lore for Diablo,hope you enjoy!
It was a casual day,carrying out the tormentations on souls who'd pass through Diablo's territory, or he just wanted to do it for fun. He then felt a pull carrying him away from his demon world. As he got closer to the voice and farther from his home, he could hear a voice sighting an incantation to summon him. 'Oh this'll be great' he thought. He doesnt deal well with being told what to do nor the fact that he cant get out of the bandage to the terms. A magician who's a guardian, greets him. Anger and revenge is swarming in his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Diablo." His voice is slurred, but full of sincerity. Diablo huffed at him, hating the fact that he can't go on his merry way torturing the upperworld souls. The guardian obviously figured that he wasnt going to return the kind hello gesture.
Getting down to business the guardian began,"I want you to aid me in the bring down of my former clan. I'm sure you'll enjoy that." A glitter passes through Diablos eyes,for once a summon has gone towards his way. An invisible chain is then clamped on his neck. Only his new master can see it and yield it. Diablo forgot about that,sighing he trampled off after his master. Throughout the next two weeks they begin planning.
Today is finally the day. They gather the dragons who said they'd aid with the bring down of the clan. They began marching off, Diablo grinning the whole way. His smile then faultered when they reached the clan, an army was waiting for them. Odd, they didnt spread any news,unless a soldier was in league with them. Diablo was in charge of finding them,but he made sure to use his demon sense to tell if they where truly up to the task or not.
Then just like that an arrow whistles past and hits Diablo's master. HIs chain is then released from his neck. Soldiers scatter running into the hills. Diablo yells after them "Fools, come back! It's your time for bloodshed!" Only a few remain,but are quickly brought down. in his anger Diablo starts summoning his own minions. While they go about the bloodshed, he cackles and it shakes the whole ground. But then, a blinding light sears through everything.
Blinding him and it sends his minions running home. Before Diablo can summon more,a pain goes through his neck,making him crash to the ground. He awakens to a low,soathing voice. Jumping up, he goes to attack them,but is pilled back down by enchanted chains. Thrashing and yelling he tries to break them. Only to stop when he hears the voice. "Nice to meet you, demon lord." She was like a light,Diablo never thought he could fall in love,but it just happened. He clears his throat only to find it parched. He never got parched, this must be the chains doing.
He wheezes out "water" A puzzled look comes over the girl,but she obliges and presses a glass of cold, refreshing water to his lips. He chugs it down in a mili-second. Releasing a sigh, he feels alot better. "What's your name,milady?" Another puzzled look but she replies,"So formal, never thought a demon lord has manners. The name is Lilith." A grin spreads across his face,"Hello Lilith."

Here's the coding:
Code:
[font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]t was a casual day,carrying out the tormentations on souls who'd pass through Diablo's territory, or he just wanted to do it for fun. He then felt a pull carrying him away from his demon world. As he got closer to the voice and farther from his home, he could hear a voice sighting an incantation to summon him. 'Oh this'll be great' he thought. He doesnt deal well with being told what to do nor the fact that he cant get out of the bandage to the terms. A magician who's a guardian, greets him. Anger and revenge is swarming in his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Diablo." His voice is slurred, but full of sincerity. Diablo huffed at him, hating the fact that he can't go on his merry way torturing the upperworld souls. The guardian obviously figured that he wasnt going to return the kind hello gesture. [font=calibri][size=5]G[/size]etting down to business the guardian began,"I want you to aid me in the bring down of my former clan. I'm sure you'll enjoy that." A glitter passes through Diablos eyes,for once a summon has gone towards his way. An invisible chain is then clamped on his neck. Only his new master can see it and yield it. Diablo forgot about that,sighing he trampled off after his master. Throughout the next two weeks they begin planning. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]oday is finally the day. They gather the dragons who said they'd aid with the bring down of the clan. They began marching off, Diablo grinning the whole way. His smile then faultered when they reached the clan, an army was waiting for them. Odd, they didnt spread any news,unless a soldier was in league with them. Diablo was in charge of finding them,but he made sure to use his demon sense to tell if they where truly up to the task or not. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]hen just like that an arrow whistles past and hits Diablo's master. HIs chain is then released from his neck. Soldiers scatter running into the hills. Diablo yells after them "Fools, come back! It's your time for bloodshed!" Only a few remain,but are quickly brought down. in his anger Diablo starts summoning his own minions. While they go about the bloodshed, he cackles and it shakes the whole ground. But then, a blinding light sears through everything. [font=calibri][size=5]B[/size]linding him and it sends his minions running home. Before Diablo can summon more,a pain goes through his neck,making him crash to the ground. He awakens to a low,soathing voice. Jumping up, he goes to attack them,but is pilled back down by enchanted chains. Thrashing and yelling he tries to break them. Only to stop when he hears the voice. "Nice to meet you, demon lord." She was like a light,Diablo never thought he could fall in love,but it just happened. He clears his throat only to find it parched. He never got parched, this must be the chains doing. [font=calibri][size=5]H[/size]e wheezes out "water" A puzzled look comes over the girl,but she obliges and presses a glass of cold, refreshing water to his lips. He chugs it down in a mili-second. Releasing a sigh, he feels alot better. "What's your name,milady?" Another puzzled look but she replies,"So formal, never thought a demon lord has manners. The name is Lilith." A grin spreads across his face,"Hello Lilith." [center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center]

rlB6WqJ.gif
@whiteVixen thank you!
@whiteVixen thank you!
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10