Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@zzzhorses
Approved, sorry for the delay in time! Your total is 9kt,with the 10% discount, please send over the CR. May I have the image to this dragon please? Added to pinglist and sure, we can be affiliates!
I'll add you tomorrow, since I have to go to bed. Thank you so much for ordering!
@zzzhorses
Approved, sorry for the delay in time! Your total is 9kt,with the 10% discount, please send over the CR. May I have the image to this dragon please? Added to pinglist and sure, we can be affiliates!
I'll add you tomorrow, since I have to go to bed. Thank you so much for ordering!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen The dragon is Prometheus. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5352898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53529/5352898_350.png[/img] [/url] I will send the $ in a message instead of a CR. Edit: the code for my subspecies is in the first post of the thread linked in my signature
@WhiteVixen

The dragon is Prometheus.

5352898_350.png

I will send the $ in a message instead of a CR.

Edit: the code for my subspecies is in the first post of the thread linked in my signature
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@WhiteVixen how much would a bio like this cost? [b]Order Form[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19090809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190909/19090809_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: SoilClaw (Swirl) Job in clan: Healer & Coliseum Fighter Personality Themes: lovey, caring,outgoing, protective, Relationships: Mated to SoilViper History: Her bio Any requests: outfit and familiar Incorporated.
@WhiteVixen

how much would a bio like this cost?
Order Form

19090809_350.png

Dragon Name: SoilClaw (Swirl)
Job in clan: Healer & Coliseum Fighter
Personality Themes: lovey, caring,outgoing, protective,
Relationships: Mated to SoilViper
History: Her bio
Any requests: outfit and familiar Incorporated.
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Irabell
Thank you for ordering! It wont cost much at all, just wondering what size bio you'd like? If it's long it would cost you 40kt. If short would cost you, 10kt.
If you would also like a design to border your lore, I suggest this link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073
@Irabell
Thank you for ordering! It wont cost much at all, just wondering what size bio you'd like? If it's long it would cost you 40kt. If short would cost you, 10kt.
If you would also like a design to border your lore, I suggest this link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Irabell
Ok np.
@Irabell
Ok np.
rlB6WqJ.gif
Pinglist: @Justdevon @Afar @Evosoul @zzzhorses
My prices have gone down so that they may be more affordable to the community. The long lore is now:26kt and the short lore is now:8kt Discounts wont stack anymore.
Pinglist: @Justdevon @Afar @Evosoul @zzzhorses
My prices have gone down so that they may be more affordable to the community. The long lore is now:26kt and the short lore is now:8kt Discounts wont stack anymore.
rlB6WqJ.gif
t7lr1i.jpg
t7lr1i.jpg
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
t7lr1i.jpg
t7lr1i.jpg
@zzzhorses Here's Prometheus's lore! i hope you like it! ---------------------- [font=Calibri][size=5]A[/size] dragon picks up her egg. "Goodluck my little one, wherever you end up." She set the egg on a raft and watched it travel into the sea. The egg travels for a long time. Finally, it comes afloat on a piece of land. The egg wobbles and after some effort, a little skydancer pops out. Scared and curious of where he is, he wonders about. A dragon, walks up to him and scoops him up. He lets out a squeal. The guardian then starts singing to him and soothes him. He falls half asleep and sees many bushes, shrubs and weeds pass by. Finally he is set down on a warm moss bed. He can only hear a hum of voices, one louder than the other says "He's the prophesied one" With that he drifts off into sleep. [font=Calibri][size=5]H[/size][/font]e awakens to food and many other items before him. Carefully stepping over them, he steps out into the day. Only to be shoved to a imperial imperial. Looking questioningly at her, he greets her and introduces himself. She just stares at him, but soon she shakes her head out of the daze and introduces herself as Skyla. He spends some time with her and gets to know her. Through the day, he keeps hearing that he's the prophesied one. Sooner than he expected an elder told him the prophecy. "A egg shall appear, in the waves it shall be. The egg shall be the one to bring enlightenment to thee." Taking this into consideration, he decides it is best for him to travel and learn the terrain. [font=Calibri][size=5]M[/size][/font]any months, that soon turned into years passed. He traveled all of Sorinieth and knew all there was to know. He returned to his clan and told his leader about everything he'd learned. He turned into a wise young dragon and many come to seek advise from him. He was soon known as 'Prometheus'. To this day, he shares his knowledge and helps dragons settle disputes without a fight. He doesnt have a set 'job', but he helps when it's needed. [center][code]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url] [/code][/center]
@zzzhorses
Here's Prometheus's lore! i hope you like it!
A dragon picks up her egg. "Goodluck my little one, wherever you end up." She set the egg on a raft and watched it travel into the sea. The egg travels for a long time. Finally, it comes afloat on a piece of land. The egg wobbles and after some effort, a little skydancer pops out. Scared and curious of where he is, he wonders about. A dragon, walks up to him and scoops him up. He lets out a squeal. The guardian then starts singing to him and soothes him. He falls half asleep and sees many bushes, shrubs and weeds pass by. Finally he is set down on a warm moss bed. He can only hear a hum of voices, one louder than the other says "He's the prophesied one" With that he drifts off into sleep.
He awakens to food and many other items before him. Carefully stepping over them, he steps out into the day. Only to be shoved to a imperial imperial. Looking questioningly at her, he greets her and introduces himself. She just stares at him, but soon she shakes her head out of the daze and introduces herself as Skyla. He spends some time with her and gets to know her. Through the day, he keeps hearing that he's the prophesied one. Sooner than he expected an elder told him the prophecy. "A egg shall appear, in the waves it shall be. The egg shall be the one to bring enlightenment to thee." Taking this into consideration, he decides it is best for him to travel and learn the terrain.
Many months, that soon turned into years passed. He traveled all of Sorinieth and knew all there was to know. He returned to his clan and told his leader about everything he'd learned. He turned into a wise young dragon and many come to seek advise from him. He was soon known as 'Prometheus'. To this day, he shares his knowledge and helps dragons settle disputes without a fight. He doesnt have a set 'job', but he helps when it's needed.
Code:
Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url]
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen
Awesome! Have I paid you yet?
@WhiteVixen
Awesome! Have I paid you yet?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10