Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Afar Here is the lore for Buirn,Crux and Rebel! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]Buirn's lore:[/b] Vessel puffs out the fire warming his family. Spirit has nodded off to sleep curled around our two beautiful children. About to head over the them,he hears a small crack. Curious he turns around. Only to see eyes from the ashes looking back at him. Staring in astonishment be sees the dragon walk out and shake off the lingering ashes. His mane and scales are unbelieving incredible. His mane is blazing red and around. His scales are the color of soot. His mane almost looks like its moving, like a fire. The youngster sits and lets out a low, old voice. "My name is Buirn, I've come back from fighting the demons back to hell." Buirn looks at the curled up family. An idea pops into his head. "May I travel with your family?" Vessel, taking the question into consideration, agrees. Buirn nestles himself next to the family and nods off into a soothing sleep thats long overdue. I awaken to the sun. Boy does it feel good. You dont miss the warmth until you're 50,000 feet under ground. The male dragon and his family awaken. I jump down from the boulder I was resting on and join them. I introduce myself and they tell me their names. The female is, Spirit, and the male is Vessel. The two hatchlings, dont yet have a name. We then start flight to their home. Halfway to their clan, I see a flicker in the clearing. Landing, I find a dragon, sitting on a log and shinny armor on himself. His face turns to me and he nods in respect. I sit next to him and we chat for a while. His name, he tells me is Afar. I'm then welcomed with warm arms into his clan. To this day, I fight as a warrior, defending and protecting my newfound home. [code][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center][/code] [b]Crux's lore:[/b] "Haha, is this some kind of joke?!" The guardian roars. "No, sir" Elysia, the skydancer cowers. "Pfft" The guardian snorts, "Take her and her mate away" Elysia tries to dart out of the way of the soldier and escape, but she's taken down and dragged out. "Now...." The guardian breathes. "What to do with these three hatchlings." A soldier steps in, " We execute them, sir?" He questions. "Yes, what a lovely idea.Take them away!" The soldier steps closer to us and drags us out by our wings. All three of us yelp in pain. I, whom was given the name Crux, is the first born. My sister hasnt been given one and my brother, is named Quickbeam. I stare into my siblings terrified faces. 'No, I wont let them be taken!' I yell at myself. I pull my wing out from the soldiers claw. Quickly, I slash his back and then his face. He stares up at me. I slash his throat before he can let out a squeak. Pulling my siblings closer, I lead us out. Only to approach right into the arms of more soldiers. Dodging their grasping claws we make is across the field. A shimmer glistens in the corner of my eye. My brother is cornered, he grasps my eye, and yells "Go! Run!" Me and my sister dash farther into the field. We are then brushed back by wind. A dragon then approaches us. He has eyes that catch the sun and a face with years of wisdom. "Come" He flicks his tail. I follow, but my sister shakes her head. She tells me that she wants to find another home. I nod to her wishes and follow the male skydancer. A stick breaking is heard behind me. A beautiful Imperial comes into view,I'm awestruck. "May I come with?" She asks. With a loss of words, I nod, maybe more forceful than I intended. She glides next to me and we walk into the clan together. [code][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center][/code] [b]Rebel's Lore[/b] "Taking extra servings of food, I see?" The guardian growls. "Yes,sir. Sorry, but I have more mouths to feed now. My hatchlings barely get enough to eat." The guardians eyes soften, but then a flash of nothingness is placed over them. "Soldier!" He calls. "Yes, sir?" "Take her away!" The soldier grabs Avarice and drags her out. She yells all the while, "Please have mercy! My babies cant grow up without a mother!" She's now out in the field. Her daughter, Rebel, is doing her daily gathering rounds. They both look eyes. Then her face is ripped away towards the soldier. "You should've thought of that before you took more food." With that said, he slices her throat." Rebel drops the satchel of items and stares into her lifeless mothers eyes. She then hears a scream. Heart racing she wakens. She's next to the shrub she took shelter at. A tear drips down her face and she mumbles with rage, "Stupid soldiers, stupid rules" She then hears the scream again. Peering over she sees a female skydancer and a male ridgeback being pinned to the ground. A soldier puts on a extended claw and cuts their heads clean off. She holds in the scream and falls to the ground. A sob escapes from her mouth. She then looks back over the bush and sees three small figures. All three of them dash across the field, but one is cornered by the soldiers. He yells something to the other two and they run farther. I make sure the coast is clear and follow them. I slowly walk some meters behind them. Wind then brushes my face. Both of them stop and a dragon looms over them. The female skydancer says something and heads in the other direction. I then step forward and purposefully break a stick. He quickly turns around and his eyes stick on me. Trying to sound graceful, I ask "May I come with?" He nods, almost quicker than I would think. I glide next to him and we walk in together. Many faces peer at us, both old and young. Everyone falls in a walk behind us. We reach an empty pedestal and the dragon whom brought us is about to mount it. Before doing so, he tells us his name, "My name is Afar and yours are?" I speak mine and the boy besides me says his name is Crux. Afar then leaps up and calls to everyone. "We have two new members joining us. Their names are Rebel and Crux. Please make them feel at home and welcomed." With that Afar leaps down and pads off into the entrance. Many dragons greet us and offer us, apparel, food and much more. I then hear someone shouting something, following the shout, it leads to a dragon behind a booth. "Come one, come all! Enter your name and be given a chance to represent our market." I approach the parchment and read the requirements. '1. Male or Female 2. Look mainly golden 3. Sign your name' Sounding simple enough I sign my name. Not realizing Crux followed me, he does the same. Maybe a minute has passed and a low, old voice calls our names. We enter the shack and the male imperial looks us up and down. "Sorry, but you're both too young." He says. "Too young?! Nothing said anything about being too young!" I huff out the shack and take a deep breath. "Stupid rules. I'm tired of them. Always controlling my life." I growl out. Crux, who looks deflated nods in agreement. I spit on my claw. "From this day forth, no rules will hold us back." I extend my claw. Crux spits on his and grasps mine. I snicker. "Let the games begin." I cackle. [code][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center][/code] -------------------------------------------- @Kaibyo Oh yes, I remember, would you mind filling out the form for me please? Just so I can get an idea of what you would want ^-^ Thanks! @Evosoul Accepted! Added you to the pinglist! Your total is 36,000t. Thank you for ordering!
@Afar
Here is the lore for Buirn,Crux and Rebel!
Buirn's lore:
Vessel puffs out the fire warming his family. Spirit has nodded off to sleep curled around our two beautiful children. About to head over the them,he hears a small crack. Curious he turns around. Only to see eyes from the ashes looking back at him. Staring in astonishment be sees the dragon walk out and shake off the lingering ashes. His mane and scales are unbelieving incredible. His mane is blazing red and around. His scales are the color of soot. His mane almost looks like its moving, like a fire. The youngster sits and lets out a low, old voice. "My name is Buirn, I've come back from fighting the demons back to hell." Buirn looks at the curled up family. An idea pops into his head. "May I travel with your family?" Vessel, taking the question into consideration, agrees. Buirn nestles himself next to the family and nods off into a soothing sleep thats long overdue.
I awaken to the sun. Boy does it feel good. You dont miss the warmth until you're 50,000 feet under ground. The male dragon and his family awaken. I jump down from the boulder I was resting on and join them. I introduce myself and they tell me their names. The female is, Spirit, and the male is Vessel. The two hatchlings, dont yet have a name. We then start flight to their home. Halfway to their clan, I see a flicker in the clearing. Landing, I find a dragon, sitting on a log and shinny armor on himself. His face turns to me and he nods in respect. I sit next to him and we chat for a while. His name, he tells me is Afar. I'm then welcomed with warm arms into his clan. To this day, I fight as a warrior, defending and protecting my newfound home.
Code:
[center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center]

Crux's lore:
"Haha, is this some kind of joke?!" The guardian roars. "No, sir" Elysia, the skydancer cowers. "Pfft" The guardian snorts, "Take her and her mate away" Elysia tries to dart out of the way of the soldier and escape, but she's taken down and dragged out. "Now...." The guardian breathes. "What to do with these three hatchlings." A soldier steps in, " We execute them, sir?" He questions. "Yes, what a lovely idea.Take them away!" The soldier steps closer to us and drags us out by our wings. All three of us yelp in pain. I, whom was given the name Crux, is the first born. My sister hasnt been given one and my brother, is named Quickbeam. I stare into my siblings terrified faces. 'No, I wont let them be taken!' I yell at myself. I pull my wing out from the soldiers claw. Quickly, I slash his back and then his face. He stares up at me. I slash his throat before he can let out a squeak. Pulling my siblings closer, I lead us out. Only to approach right into the arms of more soldiers. Dodging their grasping claws we make is across the field. A shimmer glistens in the corner of my eye. My brother is cornered, he grasps my eye, and yells "Go! Run!" Me and my sister dash farther into the field. We are then brushed back by wind. A dragon then approaches us. He has eyes that catch the sun and a face with years of wisdom. "Come" He flicks his tail. I follow, but my sister shakes her head. She tells me that she wants to find another home. I nod to her wishes and follow the male skydancer. A stick breaking is heard behind me. A beautiful Imperial comes into view,I'm awestruck. "May I come with?" She asks. With a loss of words, I nod, maybe more forceful than I intended. She glides next to me and we walk into the clan together.
Code:
[center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center]
Rebel's Lore
"Taking extra servings of food, I see?" The guardian growls. "Yes,sir. Sorry, but I have more mouths to feed now. My hatchlings barely get enough to eat." The guardians eyes soften, but then a flash of nothingness is placed over them. "Soldier!" He calls. "Yes, sir?" "Take her away!" The soldier grabs Avarice and drags her out. She yells all the while, "Please have mercy! My babies cant grow up without a mother!" She's now out in the field. Her daughter, Rebel, is doing her daily gathering rounds. They both look eyes. Then her face is ripped away towards the soldier. "You should've thought of that before you took more food." With that said, he slices her throat." Rebel drops the satchel of items and stares into her lifeless mothers eyes. She then hears a scream. Heart racing she wakens. She's next to the shrub she took shelter at. A tear drips down her face and she mumbles with rage, "Stupid soldiers, stupid rules" She then hears the scream again. Peering over she sees a female skydancer and a male ridgeback being pinned to the ground. A soldier puts on a extended claw and cuts their heads clean off. She holds in the scream and falls to the ground. A sob escapes from her mouth. She then looks back over the bush and sees three small figures. All three of them dash across the field, but one is cornered by the soldiers. He yells something to the other two and they run farther. I make sure the coast is clear and follow them. I slowly walk some meters behind them. Wind then brushes my face. Both of them stop and a dragon looms over them. The female skydancer says something and heads in the other direction. I then step forward and purposefully break a stick. He quickly turns around and his eyes stick on me. Trying to sound graceful, I ask "May I come with?" He nods, almost quicker than I would think. I glide next to him and we walk in together.
Many faces peer at us, both old and young. Everyone falls in a walk behind us. We reach an empty pedestal and the dragon whom brought us is about to mount it. Before doing so, he tells us his name, "My name is Afar and yours are?" I speak mine and the boy besides me says his name is Crux. Afar then leaps up and calls to everyone. "We have two new members joining us. Their names are Rebel and Crux. Please make them feel at home and welcomed." With that Afar leaps down and pads off into the entrance. Many dragons greet us and offer us, apparel, food and much more. I then hear someone shouting something, following the shout, it leads to a dragon behind a booth. "Come one, come all! Enter your name and be given a chance to represent our market." I approach the parchment and read the requirements. '1. Male or Female 2. Look mainly golden 3. Sign your name' Sounding simple enough I sign my name. Not realizing Crux followed me, he does the same. Maybe a minute has passed and a low, old voice calls our names. We enter the shack and the male imperial looks us up and down. "Sorry, but you're both too young." He says. "Too young?! Nothing said anything about being too young!" I huff out the shack and take a deep breath. "Stupid rules. I'm tired of them. Always controlling my life." I growl out. Crux, who looks deflated nods in agreement. I spit on my claw. "From this day forth, no rules will hold us back." I extend my claw. Crux spits on his and grasps mine. I snicker. "Let the games begin." I cackle.
Code:

@Kaibyo
Oh yes, I remember, would you mind filling out the form for me please? Just so I can get an idea of what you would want ^-^ Thanks!
@Evosoul
Accepted! Added you to the pinglist! Your total is 36,000t. Thank you for ordering!

WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther ommggg finally! Someone who writes poem! Bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27065419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270655/27065419_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27147461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271475/27147461_350.png[/img] [/url] Both are quiet and reserved. Aspair and Alaina (they have abit of a backstory in their bios) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25196854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251969/25196854_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25207266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252073/25207266_350.png[/img] [/url] Type:(Small,Large,Poem,Custom. If custom, explain.) POEM Perspective:(First or Third Person) first person for the imps and 3rd for aspair and alaina Info: (Tell me about the dragon,job,personality,etc.) All of them except for Axile have abit of lore in their bio ~ but aspair and alaina has a sad backstory whilst the backstory of the imps are unknown Payment:(Treasure,wishlist item)treasuree Discount(that applies to you): - Extra:(Added to pinglist,comment,etc.) Looking for a poem on bow much they love each other :)
@Uther ommggg finally! Someone who writes poem!

Bio:

27065419_350.png

27147461_350.png

Both are quiet and reserved.

Aspair and Alaina (they have abit of a backstory in their bios)

25196854_350.png

25207266_350.png

Type:(Small,Large,Poem,Custom. If custom, explain.) POEM
Perspective:(First or Third Person) first person for the imps and 3rd for aspair and alaina
Info: (Tell me about the dragon,job,personality,etc.) All of them except for Axile have abit of lore in their bio ~ but aspair and alaina has a sad backstory whilst the backstory of the imps are unknown
Payment:(Treasure,wishlist item)treasuree
Discount(that applies to you): -
Extra:(Added to pinglist,comment,etc.) Looking for a poem on bow much they love each other :)
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Uther I'm so glad to hear from you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15995508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159956/15995508_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Dragon! Type: Long :o Perspective: 1st person Info: Donatien coem from a long line of highly skilled and revered Assassin's from another kingdom. He is quiet and reserved, but friendly if others come to him. He doesn't take his job lightly. "Born into a family of elite assassins aligned with the kingdom of the Plaguebringer, he had a high standard put upon him at a very young age. He had no time for fun and games when he was a fledling, there was never anything for him but training and the next mission." He does try to fit in with the other dragons though, upon occasion. Payment: Treasure Discount(that applies to you): I am of the Wind Flight! 10% off :o Extra: My Clan takes it's role/place/time in an older era. Much like The Hobbit or The Lord Of The Rings. I prefer to have the lore written conducive to those times, if at all possible. I love Tolkein's descriptions >.< Thank you so much!
@Uther

I'm so glad to hear from you!

15995508_350.png

Bio: Dragon!
Type: Long :o
Perspective: 1st person
Info: Donatien coem from a long line of highly skilled and revered Assassin's from another kingdom. He is quiet and reserved, but friendly if others come to him. He doesn't take his job lightly. "Born into a family of elite assassins aligned with the kingdom of the Plaguebringer, he had a high standard put upon him at a very young age. He had no time for fun and games when he was a fledling, there was never anything for him but training and the next mission." He does try to fit in with the other dragons though, upon occasion.
Payment: Treasure
Discount(that applies to you): I am of the Wind Flight! 10% off :o
Extra: My Clan takes it's role/place/time in an older era. Much like The Hobbit or The Lord Of The Rings. I prefer to have the lore written conducive to those times, if at all possible. I love Tolkein's descriptions >.<

Thank you so much!
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
@silverein
Thank you for ordering! Your total will be told to you when I'm finished. However, your order may take longer since it's a poem ^-^
@kaibyo
Thank you for ordering! Your total is 36kt,please send the CR. I'll get started right on it, but since it's based in that time era it might take a little while since I have to do some research on how they talked and such ^-^
Quote:
@psychoneko,
Thank you for ordering, I've put your name down C:
Your total is 120kt. I'm having a special for this week, since its the grand-opening, Buy 3 lore's and get one free, any of your choosing.
A last ping before I remove your name from the list. Sorry for any inconvenience. However, if you wish to order them again, it wont affect anything.
@silverein
Thank you for ordering! Your total will be told to you when I'm finished. However, your order may take longer since it's a poem ^-^
@kaibyo
Thank you for ordering! Your total is 36kt,please send the CR. I'll get started right on it, but since it's based in that time era it might take a little while since I have to do some research on how they talked and such ^-^
Quote:
@psychoneko,
Thank you for ordering, I've put your name down C:
Your total is 120kt. I'm having a special for this week, since its the grand-opening, Buy 3 lore's and get one free, any of your choosing.
A last ping before I remove your name from the list. Sorry for any inconvenience. However, if you wish to order them again, it wont affect anything.
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Payment has been sent via CR! Take your time, I'm in no rush. I look forward to what you come up with ^-^
@WhiteVixen

Payment has been sent via CR! Take your time, I'm in no rush. I look forward to what you come up with ^-^
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
@Uther Hi. Did you change your name to @WhiteVixen?

Thank you for the finished stories!
@Uther Hi. Did you change your name to @WhiteVixen?

Thank you for the finished stories!
@Afar
Yup, name has changed. Should've let you know, woops.
And np, it was my pleasure for doing them ^-^
@Afar
Yup, name has changed. Should've let you know, woops.
And np, it was my pleasure for doing them ^-^
rlB6WqJ.gif
Pinglist:@Justdevon @/Afar @Evosoul
Just an update for everyone!
Hello guys, just an update to let you know I changed my username, therefore the shop will be undergoing some small renovations with the shop's signs. I'll still accept more lore writing during this time because it's just a small renovation. Thank you!
Pinglist:@Justdevon @/Afar @Evosoul
Just an update for everyone!
Hello guys, just an update to let you know I changed my username, therefore the shop will be undergoing some small renovations with the shop's signs. I'll still accept more lore writing during this time because it's just a small renovation. Thank you!
rlB6WqJ.gif
[quote name="WhiteVixen" date=2017-01-14 19:53:24] @Evosoul Accepted! Added you to the pinglist! Your total is 36,000t. Thank you for ordering! [/quote] Just pinging you again ^-^ I know how tricking the notifications can be! [s]and it was sorta a fault on my part..[/s]
WhiteVixen wrote on 2017-01-14:
@Evosoul
Accepted! Added you to the pinglist! Your total is 36,000t. Thank you for ordering!
Just pinging you again ^-^ I know how tricking the notifications can be! and it was sorta a fault on my part..
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen
Bio:(Dragon or Profile) Dragon
Type:(Small,Large,Poem,Custom. If custom, explain.) Short
Perspective:(First or Third Person) Whichever you would rather use
Info: (Tell me about the dragon,job,personality,etc.) Calm, stoic. He would rather solve something with an agreement than a fight. His job is undetermined. He is gay, and is not ashamed, though he does not go around proclaiming it everywhere. Is old-ish and wise, he has traveled far in his lifetime.
Payment:(Treasure,wishlist item) Treasure
Discount(that applies to you): none :(
Extra:(Added to pinglist,comment,etc.) Pinglist please. And could we be affiliates?
@WhiteVixen
Bio:(Dragon or Profile) Dragon
Type:(Small,Large,Poem,Custom. If custom, explain.) Short
Perspective:(First or Third Person) Whichever you would rather use
Info: (Tell me about the dragon,job,personality,etc.) Calm, stoic. He would rather solve something with an agreement than a fight. His job is undetermined. He is gay, and is not ashamed, though he does not go around proclaiming it everywhere. Is old-ish and wise, he has traveled far in his lifetime.
Payment:(Treasure,wishlist item) Treasure
Discount(that applies to you): none :(
Extra:(Added to pinglist,comment,etc.) Pinglist please. And could we be affiliates?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10