Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@WhiteVixen Bio:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20697616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206977/20697616_350.png[/img] [/url] Type:Large! Perspective: Third! Info: He's already got a bio you can go off of if that works! Payment:Treasure! Discount(that applies to you): None :P Extra: I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@WhiteVixen

Bio:
20697616_350.png

Type:Large!
Perspective: Third!
Info: He's already got a bio you can go off of if that works!
Payment:Treasure!
Discount(that applies to you): None :P
Extra: I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora
Approved thank you for ordering! Added you to the pinglist. Your total is 24,180t. Please send payment via crossroads ^-^
@Sonora
Approved thank you for ordering! Added you to the pinglist. Your total is 24,180t. Please send payment via crossroads ^-^
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Justdevon@Afar@zzzhorses@AngelFire335@Sonora
New Special
A new special has been added! Come take a look!
@Justdevon@Afar@zzzhorses@AngelFire335@Sonora
New Special
A new special has been added! Come take a look!
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen
wonderful special, however I am no longer a new player
@WhiteVixen
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@WhiteVixen
@WhiteVixen
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@WhiteVixen Bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27015163][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270152/27015163_350.png[/img][/url] Type: [b]Long [/b] Perspective: [b]Third[/b] Info: Flutter is a scribe that has followed the winds for as long as he could remember. His basic personality is that he's fairly laid back in most situations and is often the calming point for some, however get him talking about the right book and he becomes loud and enthusiastic! Also, yes he is a trans dragon. Payment: [b]Treasure[/b] Discount(that applies to you): [b]Wind (5%)[/b] Extra: hhh your writing style is so lovely ♥
@WhiteVixen

Bio:

27015163_350.png

Type: Long

Perspective: Third

Info: Flutter is a scribe that has followed the winds for as long as he could remember. His basic personality is that he's fairly laid back in most situations and is often the calming point for some, however get him talking about the right book and he becomes loud and enthusiastic!
Also, yes he is a trans dragon.

Payment: Treasure

Discount(that applies to you): Wind (5%)

Extra: hhh your writing style is so lovely ♥
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
If there's any slots left (if not, could I perhaps be placed on your waitlist, please?):

@Uther
Bio: Profile
Type: Large, please!
Perspective: Third person.
Info: Oh gosh, unfortunately I have no idea. I've been playing with ideas for my clan's lore for the last three years, and haven't had anything stick. I know I have a thing for dressing my dragons with more regal or nature apparel; perhaps you can play with that?
Discount(that applies to you): Light Flight Dominance this week.
Extra: I would love to be put on your general ping list.

I was also referred here by @Justdevon !
If there's any slots left (if not, could I perhaps be placed on your waitlist, please?):

@Uther
Bio: Profile
Type: Large, please!
Perspective: Third person.
Info: Oh gosh, unfortunately I have no idea. I've been playing with ideas for my clan's lore for the last three years, and haven't had anything stick. I know I have a thing for dressing my dragons with more regal or nature apparel; perhaps you can play with that?
Discount(that applies to you): Light Flight Dominance this week.
Extra: I would love to be put on your general ping list.

I was also referred here by @Justdevon !
@FelixMcTrashy
Very sorry about the late delay! I lost the ping in my notifications D: Thank you for the compliment .<3! Your total is 24,700t ^-^
@FauveNox
Sorry about the late reply! pings are so messy, its like trying to catch wet soap lol I cant wait to work on your Profile Lore! Your total is 22,100t. Added you the the pinglist!
@FelixMcTrashy
Very sorry about the late delay! I lost the ping in my notifications D: Thank you for the compliment .<3! Your total is 24,700t ^-^
@FauveNox
Sorry about the late reply! pings are so messy, its like trying to catch wet soap lol I cant wait to work on your Profile Lore! Your total is 22,100t. Added you the the pinglist!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Not a worry! Thank you so much for adding me to the ping list, and even more so for accepting my order. <3

For payment, do you prefer PM or CR? I might have accidentally read over it, yet i couldn't find anything specific when reading over your rules.
@WhiteVixen

Not a worry! Thank you so much for adding me to the ping list, and even more so for accepting my order. <3

For payment, do you prefer PM or CR? I might have accidentally read over it, yet i couldn't find anything specific when reading over your rules.
@FauveNox
I prefer by CR that way I can accept it when I've finished the order and dont have to worry about accidentally deleting it lol.
@FauveNox
I prefer by CR that way I can accept it when I've finished the order and dont have to worry about accidentally deleting it lol.
rlB6WqJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10