Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@WhiteVixen Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner isn't for transactions. :)
@WhiteVixen Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner isn't for transactions. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
t7lr1i.jpg
t7lr1i.jpg
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Sonora Here's the lore for Puff! Sorry for being late! ----- [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]t's been a lovely 2 years with Ava. We've had beautiful children who found loving homes. They also know their parents love them and write to us every now and then. However, there's been a strain between Ava and I. We laugh,joke, and get along, but it seems like a barrier has been placed between us. I try to talk to her to sort it out, but she avoids me. Yesterday was the first time we've fought in a very long time. The fight brought up the old rumors that I'm a bad omen. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]'ve been staying with my centaur father. He told me it's best to give her space, but I've never been away from her for this long. We've always been two peas in a pod, but it seems like the two peas are being torn away. I sigh and head out to grab some breakfast, along the way I stumble into a pearlcatcher. "I'm so sorry, clumsy me." She squeaks. "It's alright, no harm, no foul." I tell her. I pick up my ration of breakfast and head over to Ava. [font=calibri][size=5]S[/size]he's talking to her friends, I sit down next to her and join in. she acknowledges me, but doesn't start up any conversation.[i]'This is going to be a long day'[/i] I tell myself. A week passes and still no word from Ava about what's wrong. Today I muster my courage and head over to her den. When I approach the den, I hear Ava and Florida chatting. When Florida catches my eyes, she whispers something into Ava's ear and quickly darts out of the den. [font=calibri][size=5]"H[/size]ey Ava. We need to talk." She nods her head and lets out a sigh. "We do." I step closer to her and rest my claw on her beautiful face. "Ava,darling, do you still love me?" A tear trails down her cheek and I swipe it away. "Of course! I've always loved you. Especially the beautiful children we've had." She takes a deep breath, "But we're too common in personalities that a rip has gone through us." I break in, "We can work through that, just like when we worked through the rumors of us being bad omens when we where together." [font=calibri][size=5]A[/size]nother tear trails down her face. "I wish it was that simple. You see, I've started to develop feelings for Florida. Not that I still dont have feelings for you, but the spark just isnt as bright anymore. Im sorry Puff. Hopefully we can still be friends." She then starts bursting in tears. "Hey, its okay. I'll still love you with whatever you choose." We then sit there for a while and I cradle her in my arms. [font=calibri][size=5]W[/size]hen I finally return home my father is waiting for me. "So how'd it go?" He asks eagerly. "Okay" I tell him in a flat tone, willing him to not to pry farther. He nods his head in understanding and walks off to his room. I sigh and start to head off to my room when I hear a tap at our den entrance. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size] turn around turn around to see who's there and it's the pearlcatcher who I stumbled into. "Hi. I just wanted to appologize for bumping into you. I'm also very sorry about the rumors spreading about you." '[i]I didnt even know about the rumors, I know some dragons where staring at me weird. They must be trying very hard to keep me out of the loop.[/i]' i'm about to tell her that it was my fault for bumping into her, when she hands me a bouquet of flowers. "I have to go. See you around." As I watch her walk away, I feel a spark ignite. [center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center] ----- Here's the coding: [code][font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]t's been a lovely 2 years with Ava. We've had beautiful children who found loving homes. They also know their parents love them and write to us every now and then. However, there's been a strain between Ava and I. We laugh,joke, and get along, but it seems like a barrier has been placed between us. I try to talk to her to sort it out, but she avoids me. Yesterday was the first time we've fought in a very long time. The fight brought up the old rumors that I'm a bad omen. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]'ve been staying with my centaur father. He told me it's best to give her space, but I've never been away from her for this long. We've always been two peas in a pod, but it seems like the two peas are being torn away. I sigh and head out to grab some breakfast, along the way I stumble into a pearlcatcher. "I'm so sorry, clumsy me." She squeaks. "It's alright, no harm, no foul." I tell her. I pick up my ration of breakfast and head over to Ava. [font=calibri][size=5]S[/size]he's talking to her friends, I sit down next to her and join in. she acknowledges me, but doesn't start up any conversation.[i]'This is going to be a long day'[/i] I tell myself. A week passes and still no word from Ava about what's wrong. Today I muster my courage and head over to her den. When I approach the den, I hear Ava and Florida chatting. When Florida catches my eyes, she whispers something into Ava's ear and quickly darts out of the den. [font=calibri][size=5]"H[/size]ey Ava. We need to talk." She nods her head and lets out a sigh. "We do." I step closer to her and rest my claw on her beautiful face. "Ava,darling, do you still love me?" A tear trails down her cheek and I swipe it away. "Of course! I've always loved you. Especially the beautiful children we've had." She takes a deep breath, "But we're too common in personalities that a rip has gone through us." I break in, "We can work through that, just like when we worked through the rumors of us being bad omens when we where together." [font=calibri][size=5]A[/size]nother tear trails down her face. "I wish it was that simple. You see, I've started to develop feelings for Florida. Not that I still dont have feelings for you, but the spark just isnt as bright anymore. Im sorry Puff. Hopefully we can still be friends." She then starts bursting in tears. "Hey, its okay. I'll still love you with whatever you choose." We then sit there for a while and I cradle her in my arms. [font=calibri][size=5]W[/size]hen I finally return home my father is waiting for me. "So how'd it go?" He asks eagerly. "Okay" I tell him in a flat tone, willing him to not to pry farther. He nods his head in understanding and walks off to his room. I sigh and start to head off to my room when I hear a tap at our den entrance. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size] turn around turn around to see who's there and it's the pearlcatcher who I stumbled into. "Hi. I just wanted to appologize for bumping into you. I'm also very sorry about the rumors spreading about you." '[i]I didnt even know about the rumors, I know some dragons where staring at me weird. They must be trying very hard to keep me out of the loop.[/i]' i'm about to tell her that it was my fault for bumping into her, when she hands me a bouquet of flowers. "I have to go. See you around." As I watch her walk away, I feel a spark ignite. [center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center][/code]
@Sonora
Here's the lore for Puff! Sorry for being late!
It's been a lovely 2 years with Ava. We've had beautiful children who found loving homes. They also know their parents love them and write to us every now and then. However, there's been a strain between Ava and I. We laugh,joke, and get along, but it seems like a barrier has been placed between us. I try to talk to her to sort it out, but she avoids me. Yesterday was the first time we've fought in a very long time. The fight brought up the old rumors that I'm a bad omen.
I've been staying with my centaur father. He told me it's best to give her space, but I've never been away from her for this long. We've always been two peas in a pod, but it seems like the two peas are being torn away. I sigh and head out to grab some breakfast, along the way I stumble into a pearlcatcher. "I'm so sorry, clumsy me." She squeaks. "It's alright, no harm, no foul." I tell her. I pick up my ration of breakfast and head over to Ava.
She's talking to her friends, I sit down next to her and join in. she acknowledges me, but doesn't start up any conversation.'This is going to be a long day' I tell myself. A week passes and still no word from Ava about what's wrong. Today I muster my courage and head over to her den. When I approach the den, I hear Ava and Florida chatting. When Florida catches my eyes, she whispers something into Ava's ear and quickly darts out of the den.
"Hey Ava. We need to talk." She nods her head and lets out a sigh. "We do." I step closer to her and rest my claw on her beautiful face. "Ava,darling, do you still love me?" A tear trails down her cheek and I swipe it away. "Of course! I've always loved you. Especially the beautiful children we've had." She takes a deep breath, "But we're too common in personalities that a rip has gone through us." I break in, "We can work through that, just like when we worked through the rumors of us being bad omens when we where together."
Another tear trails down her face. "I wish it was that simple. You see, I've started to develop feelings for Florida. Not that I still dont have feelings for you, but the spark just isnt as bright anymore. Im sorry Puff. Hopefully we can still be friends." She then starts bursting in tears. "Hey, its okay. I'll still love you with whatever you choose." We then sit there for a while and I cradle her in my arms.
When I finally return home my father is waiting for me. "So how'd it go?" He asks eagerly. "Okay" I tell him in a flat tone, willing him to not to pry farther. He nods his head in understanding and walks off to his room. I sigh and start to head off to my room when I hear a tap at our den entrance.
I turn around turn around to see who's there and it's the pearlcatcher who I stumbled into. "Hi. I just wanted to appologize for bumping into you. I'm also very sorry about the rumors spreading about you." 'I didnt even know about the rumors, I know some dragons where staring at me weird. They must be trying very hard to keep me out of the loop.' i'm about to tell her that it was my fault for bumping into her, when she hands me a bouquet of flowers. "I have to go. See you around." As I watch her walk away, I feel a spark ignite.
Bio by:WhiteVixen

Here's the coding:
Code:
[font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]t's been a lovely 2 years with Ava. We've had beautiful children who found loving homes. They also know their parents love them and write to us every now and then. However, there's been a strain between Ava and I. We laugh,joke, and get along, but it seems like a barrier has been placed between us. I try to talk to her to sort it out, but she avoids me. Yesterday was the first time we've fought in a very long time. The fight brought up the old rumors that I'm a bad omen. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]'ve been staying with my centaur father. He told me it's best to give her space, but I've never been away from her for this long. We've always been two peas in a pod, but it seems like the two peas are being torn away. I sigh and head out to grab some breakfast, along the way I stumble into a pearlcatcher. "I'm so sorry, clumsy me." She squeaks. "It's alright, no harm, no foul." I tell her. I pick up my ration of breakfast and head over to Ava. [font=calibri][size=5]S[/size]he's talking to her friends, I sit down next to her and join in. she acknowledges me, but doesn't start up any conversation.[i]'This is going to be a long day'[/i] I tell myself. A week passes and still no word from Ava about what's wrong. Today I muster my courage and head over to her den. When I approach the den, I hear Ava and Florida chatting. When Florida catches my eyes, she whispers something into Ava's ear and quickly darts out of the den. [font=calibri][size=5]"H[/size]ey Ava. We need to talk." She nods her head and lets out a sigh. "We do." I step closer to her and rest my claw on her beautiful face. "Ava,darling, do you still love me?" A tear trails down her cheek and I swipe it away. "Of course! I've always loved you. Especially the beautiful children we've had." She takes a deep breath, "But we're too common in personalities that a rip has gone through us." I break in, "We can work through that, just like when we worked through the rumors of us being bad omens when we where together." [font=calibri][size=5]A[/size]nother tear trails down her face. "I wish it was that simple. You see, I've started to develop feelings for Florida. Not that I still dont have feelings for you, but the spark just isnt as bright anymore. Im sorry Puff. Hopefully we can still be friends." She then starts bursting in tears. "Hey, its okay. I'll still love you with whatever you choose." We then sit there for a while and I cradle her in my arms. [font=calibri][size=5]W[/size]hen I finally return home my father is waiting for me. "So how'd it go?" He asks eagerly. "Okay" I tell him in a flat tone, willing him to not to pry farther. He nods his head in understanding and walks off to his room. I sigh and start to head off to my room when I hear a tap at our den entrance. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size] turn around turn around to see who's there and it's the pearlcatcher who I stumbled into. "Hi. I just wanted to appologize for bumping into you. I'm also very sorry about the rumors spreading about you." '[i]I didnt even know about the rumors, I know some dragons where staring at me weird. They must be trying very hard to keep me out of the loop.[/i]' i'm about to tell her that it was my fault for bumping into her, when she hands me a bouquet of flowers. "I have to go. See you around." As I watch her walk away, I feel a spark ignite. [center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center]
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen I didn't see this till now, whoops! It's great thank you so much!
@WhiteVixen I didn't see this till now, whoops! It's great thank you so much!
h1d7LhT.png
I'm so sorry about the wait! I've had the lore finished, but I lost my journal it was in so I had to write up a new one for you both. I also had a stump with what to do and a few issues going on. I'm not going to charge you guys, since this was my fault and I've made you wait long enough. However because of this and life getting in the way, I'm going to be putting my shop on hiatus. @Justdevon @Afar @zzzhorses @AngelFire335 @Sonora @/FauveNox If anyone of you guys on my pinglist want a last lore before I put this on hiatus please let me know! Just for you guys since you've been on my pinglist for some time I'll be taking 35% off <3. Thank you all so much. Now without a further ado, here's the lore for you @FelixMcTrashy I hope I made it alright. ----- [font=calibri][size=5]A[/size] egg stays nestled in a sand dune. A crack is heard and a baby nocturne comes tumbling out of it. He cries for his parents, but nobody comes. His cries are carried across the wind and a sprite finally peeps out from behind a dune. He wails out a help. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]he sprite realizes he's in need of help. She hurries and bustles over to him, being cautious a dragon doesn't come out and try to catch her. She coos at him and soothes him. She takes him and raises him as if he where her own. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]hey travel by following the wind. He loves to write down everything they encounter from each section or town. However, one day while he was sitting on a log minding his own business and noting what they encountered. [font=calibri][size=5]A[/size] group of dragons around his age approached him. "Well aren't you such a girl!" one taunts. "Look at that writing" another taunts. Flutter is about to defend himself when (Name of sprite here) comes swarming out of the brush to his defense and makes them go away. [font=calibri][size=5]F[/size]rom that day forth Flutter considered himself a girl. He found a get up that fit his feminine side and a profession thats dancing. She loves to dance at the towns they come across. [font=calibri][size=5]O[/size]ne day a dragon named,(Clan leader name here) came up to her asking her to preform at a celebration in their lair. Flutter quickly obliged. When they reached the lair, Flutter was determined to make this her best show yet. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]n the end it was a success. While packing up to leave and chatting with (sprites name) about where to go next (clan leaders name) approaches them. "I wanted to know if you had anywhere to go." [font=calibri][size=5]F[/size]lutter shakes her head in a no. "I'd like to offer you a home in my clan" (leaders name) continues. A sparkle passes through Flutters eyes. "That would be lovely!" To this day Flutter resides in her newfound clan, dancing, performing shows for other clans, and enjoying life.[/font][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center] [code][font=calibri][size=5]A[/size] egg stays nestled in a sand dune. A crack is heard and a baby nocturne comes tumbling out of it. He cries for his parents, but nobody comes. His cries are carried across the wind and a sprite finally peeps out from behind a dune. He wails out a help. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]he sprite realizes he's in need of help. She hurries and bustles over to him, being cautious a dragon doesn't come out and try to catch her. She coos at him and soothes him. She takes him and raises him as if he where her own. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]hey travel by following the wind. He loves to write down everything they encounter from each section or town. However, one day while he was sitting on a log minding his own business and noting what they encountered. [font=calibri][size=5]A[/size] group of dragons around his age approached him. "Well aren't you such a girl!" one taunts. "Look at that writing" another taunts. Flutter is about to defend himself when (Name of sprite here) comes swarming out of the brush to his defense and makes them go away. [font=calibri][size=5]F[/size]rom that day forth Flutter considered himself a girl. He found a get up that fit his feminine side and a profession thats dancing. She loves to dance at the towns they come across. [font=calibri][size=5]O[/size]ne day a dragon named,(Clan leader name here) came up to her asking her to preform at a celebration in their lair. Flutter quickly obliged. When they reached the lair, Flutter was determined to make this her best show yet. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]n the end it was a success. While packing up to leave and chatting with (sprites name) about where to go next (clan leaders name) approaches them. "I wanted to know if you had anywhere to go." [font=calibri][size=5]F[/size]lutter shakes her head in a no. "I'd like to offer you a home in my clan" (leaders name) continues. A sparkle passes through Flutters eyes. "That would be lovely!" To this day Flutter resides in her newfound clan, dancing, performing shows for other clans, and enjoying life.[/font][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center][/code] ----- @FauveNox Here's you lore for your profile! I hope I made it to fit with how you wanted. I didnt add too much incase you had a different view on how the clan is. [font=gabriola][size=10]This clan was all started by Elsweyr lacing trees with beautiful regal silks. This attracted many dragons. Even a couple high classed dragons joined the clan. Word spread and more dragons from all over sorenieth came to gaze at the decorations and the oh so fine dragons.[/size][/font] [center]~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=10]There's a rustle in the trees and a dragon with beautiful beautiful lace and jewelry comes out. You stare in awe at her. She looks just like a goddess. "Hello traveler. I see the silk on the trees have attracted you,yes?" Still awestruck you let out a response "Y-yes". A glimmer passes in her eyes. "Come sit. I'll tell you all about how the silk came to be. I'll also ask the dancers to come out." They walked to the clearing in the center of the forest when a pair of mushrooms big enough to fit them appeared from the ground. A rustle came from the trees and five dancers came out twirling ribbons. "Now, lets start on how this clan came to be." You sit there listening to the story she's telling. All the while you're intrigued by the dancers.[/font][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url] [code][font=gabriola][size=10]This clan was all started by Elsweyr lacing trees with beautiful regal silks. This attracted many dragons. Even a couple high classed dragons joined the clan. Word spread and more dragons from all over sorenieth came to gaze at the decorations and the oh so fine dragons.[/size][/font] [center]~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=10]There's a rustle in the trees and a dragon with beautiful beautiful lace and jewelry comes out. You stare in awe at her. She looks just like a goddess. "Hello traveler. I see the silk on the trees have attracted you,yes?" Still awestruck you let out a response "Y-yes". A glimmer passes in her eyes. "Come sit. I'll tell you all about how the silk came to be. I'll also ask the dancers to come out." They walked to the clearing in the center of the forest when a pair of mushrooms big enough to fit them appeared from the ground. A rustle came from the trees and five dancers came out twirling ribbons. "Now, lets start on how this clan came to be." You sit there listening to the story she's telling. All the while you're intrigued by the dancers.[/font][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/code]
I'm so sorry about the wait! I've had the lore finished, but I lost my journal it was in so I had to write up a new one for you both. I also had a stump with what to do and a few issues going on. I'm not going to charge you guys, since this was my fault and I've made you wait long enough. However because of this and life getting in the way, I'm going to be putting my shop on hiatus. @Justdevon @Afar @zzzhorses @AngelFire335 @Sonora @/FauveNox If anyone of you guys on my pinglist want a last lore before I put this on hiatus please let me know! Just for you guys since you've been on my pinglist for some time I'll be taking 35% off <3. Thank you all so much. Now without a further ado, here's the lore for you @FelixMcTrashy I hope I made it alright.
A egg stays nestled in a sand dune. A crack is heard and a baby nocturne comes tumbling out of it. He cries for his parents, but nobody comes. His cries are carried across the wind and a sprite finally peeps out from behind a dune. He wails out a help.
The sprite realizes he's in need of help. She hurries and bustles over to him, being cautious a dragon doesn't come out and try to catch her. She coos at him and soothes him. She takes him and raises him as if he where her own.
They travel by following the wind. He loves to write down everything they encounter from each section or town. However, one day while he was sitting on a log minding his own business and noting what they encountered.
A group of dragons around his age approached him. "Well aren't you such a girl!" one taunts. "Look at that writing" another taunts. Flutter is about to defend himself when (Name of sprite here) comes swarming out of the brush to his defense and makes them go away.
From that day forth Flutter considered himself a girl. He found a get up that fit his feminine side and a profession thats dancing. She loves to dance at the towns they come across.
One day a dragon named,(Clan leader name here) came up to her asking her to preform at a celebration in their lair. Flutter quickly obliged. When they reached the lair, Flutter was determined to make this her best show yet.
In the end it was a success. While packing up to leave and chatting with (sprites name) about where to go next (clan leaders name) approaches them. "I wanted to know if you had anywhere to go."
Flutter shakes her head in a no. "I'd like to offer you a home in my clan" (leaders name) continues. A sparkle passes through Flutters eyes. "That would be lovely!" To this day Flutter resides in her newfound clan, dancing, performing shows for other clans, and enjoying life.
Code:
[font=calibri][size=5]A[/size] egg stays nestled in a sand dune. A crack is heard and a baby nocturne comes tumbling out of it. He cries for his parents, but nobody comes. His cries are carried across the wind and a sprite finally peeps out from behind a dune. He wails out a help. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]he sprite realizes he's in need of help. She hurries and bustles over to him, being cautious a dragon doesn't come out and try to catch her. She coos at him and soothes him. She takes him and raises him as if he where her own. [font=calibri][size=5]T[/size]hey travel by following the wind. He loves to write down everything they encounter from each section or town. However, one day while he was sitting on a log minding his own business and noting what they encountered. [font=calibri][size=5]A[/size] group of dragons around his age approached him. "Well aren't you such a girl!" one taunts. "Look at that writing" another taunts. Flutter is about to defend himself when (Name of sprite here) comes swarming out of the brush to his defense and makes them go away. [font=calibri][size=5]F[/size]rom that day forth Flutter considered himself a girl. He found a get up that fit his feminine side and a profession thats dancing. She loves to dance at the towns they come across. [font=calibri][size=5]O[/size]ne day a dragon named,(Clan leader name here) came up to her asking her to preform at a celebration in their lair. Flutter quickly obliged. When they reached the lair, Flutter was determined to make this her best show yet. [font=calibri][size=5]I[/size]n the end it was a success. While packing up to leave and chatting with (sprites name) about where to go next (clan leaders name) approaches them. "I wanted to know if you had anywhere to go." [font=calibri][size=5]F[/size]lutter shakes her head in a no. "I'd like to offer you a home in my clan" (leaders name) continues. A sparkle passes through Flutters eyes. "That would be lovely!" To this day Flutter resides in her newfound clan, dancing, performing shows for other clans, and enjoying life.[/font][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url][/center]

@FauveNox Here's you lore for your profile! I hope I made it to fit with how you wanted. I didnt add too much incase you had a different view on how the clan is.
This clan was all started by Elsweyr lacing trees with beautiful regal silks. This attracted many dragons. Even a couple high classed dragons joined the clan. Word spread and more dragons from all over sorenieth came to gaze at the decorations and the oh so fine dragons.
~ ~ ~ ~
There's a rustle in the trees and a dragon with beautiful beautiful lace and jewelry comes out. You stare in awe at her. She looks just like a goddess. "Hello traveler. I see the silk on the trees have attracted you,yes?" Still awestruck you let out a response "Y-yes". A glimmer passes in her eyes. "Come sit. I'll tell you all about how the silk came to be. I'll also ask the dancers to come out." They walked to the clearing in the center of the forest when a pair of mushrooms big enough to fit them appeared from the ground. A rustle came from the trees and five dancers came out twirling ribbons. "Now, lets start on how this clan came to be." You sit there listening to the story she's telling. All the while you're intrigued by the dancers.
Code:
[font=gabriola][size=10]This clan was all started by Elsweyr lacing trees with beautiful regal silks. This attracted many dragons. Even a couple high classed dragons joined the clan. Word spread and more dragons from all over sorenieth came to gaze at the decorations and the oh so fine dragons.[/size][/font] [center]~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=10]There's a rustle in the trees and a dragon with beautiful beautiful lace and jewelry comes out. You stare in awe at her. She looks just like a goddess. "Hello traveler. I see the silk on the trees have attracted you,yes?" Still awestruck you let out a response "Y-yes". A glimmer passes in her eyes. "Come sit. I'll tell you all about how the silk came to be. I'll also ask the dancers to come out." They walked to the clearing in the center of the forest when a pair of mushrooms big enough to fit them appeared from the ground. A rustle came from the trees and five dancers came out twirling ribbons. "Now, lets start on how this clan came to be." You sit there listening to the story she's telling. All the while you're intrigued by the dancers.[/font][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]WhiteVixen[/url]
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

I adore it! Thank you so much! <3
Would I be allowed to edit some of the dialogue (just to fit Elsweyr's tongue)? :D
@WhiteVixen

I adore it! Thank you so much! <3
Would I be allowed to edit some of the dialogue (just to fit Elsweyr's tongue)? :D
@FauveNox
Yes of course! It's now yours after all ^-^
@AngelFire335
Yes of course! Your total is 16900t. Feel free to send whenever.
@FauveNox
Yes of course! It's now yours after all ^-^
@AngelFire335
Yes of course! Your total is 16900t. Feel free to send whenever.
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'll certainly be back for more! <3

Edit: I just noticed that you cancelled the CR; is there anything I need to add to it for the bio?
@WhiteVixen

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'll certainly be back for more! <3

Edit: I just noticed that you cancelled the CR; is there anything I need to add to it for the bio?
@FauveNox Oh no no not at all, if you read what I put all the way at the top of the post with your lore, it explains why ^-^
@FauveNox Oh no no not at all, if you read what I put all the way at the top of the post with your lore, it explains why ^-^
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen Could I get one of Anabel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30604283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306043/30604283_350.png[/img] [/url] Feel free to write whatever! She's my anniversary baby so maybe you can make her a bit "Special" if that makes sense!
@WhiteVixen Could I get one of Anabel?

30604283_350.png

Feel free to write whatever! She's my anniversary baby so maybe you can make her a bit "Special" if that makes sense!
h1d7LhT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10