Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@psychoneko,
Thank you for ordering, I've put your name down C:
Your total is 120kt. I'm having a special for this week, since its the grand-opening, Buy 3 lore's and get one free, any of your choosing.
@psychoneko,
Thank you for ordering, I've put your name down C:
Your total is 120kt. I'm having a special for this week, since its the grand-opening, Buy 3 lore's and get one free, any of your choosing.
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28568994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285690/28568994_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Dragon Type: Large Perspective: Third Info: Eulalia is the New Empress of my clan, having being chosen for the role after the former leaders decided that it wasn't for them anymore. She is extremely intelligent with an idetic memory. She is usually very quiet unless angered, and at that point she becomes very snarky and argumentative. Payment: Treasure Discount(that applies to you): None Extra: Add me to the pinglist please :) If you aren't open then disregard this.
@Uther

28568994_350.png

Bio: Dragon
Type: Large
Perspective: Third
Info: Eulalia is the New Empress of my clan, having being chosen for the role after the former leaders decided that it wasn't for them anymore. She is extremely intelligent with an idetic memory. She is usually very quiet unless angered, and at that point she becomes very snarky and argumentative.
Payment: Treasure
Discount(that applies to you): None
Extra: Add me to the pinglist please :)

If you aren't open then disregard this.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon
Will do! Added to pinglist. Price is: 40kt.
@Justdevon
Will do! Added to pinglist. Price is: 40kt.
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther should I send it now or after? :)
@Uther should I send it now or after? :)
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Reefknot,
I finished the lore for your babies C:
Lore for Possum:
There is a weird sound heard from outside of the clan bounderies. The clan leader, [insert name here] tells the patrols to go check it out. Some set out on foot, others take to the air. Closer to the center of the tree boundaries, they hear a snap. The ones in the sky slowly swoop down and the ones on foot quicken their pace,but make no sound. They come upon a skydancer covered with letters and packages. She spots them and says "Oh my, I'm sorry. I was just coming to deliver your order. But I seem to have gotten myself stuck in these vines." She passes the package over to them and takes flight in the opposite direction. Carrying back the package, the hand it to [clan leader name here]. Hearing a little sneeze, [gender here of leader] opens it. Out pops a little bogsneak. She jumps out and dissapears into the den. Searching for the little one, they find her, already making herself comfortable in the nesting den. [clan leader name here] laughs. "She is quiet the sneak." [clan leader gender] tells the hatchling caretaker. Patting the little one, [clan leader gender] decides that her name will be Possum.
Now she can be seen running off and exploring. Sometimes playing pranks on the older dragons that she is 'dead' the other hatchlings have quiet a kick out of it. The clan has their hands full for sure. Although, as the weeks go by, she becomes more mature, and not pranking as much.
Bio by:Uther
Lore for Ilogi:
Dragons lurk in the shadows, trying to avoid her. Some just stare and back up. Many rumors have been passed around, about whether she is actually a witch or that she practices voodoo. None know for sure since they avoid her so often. Ilogi, doesnt let that faze her, although it would be nice to have some company once in a while. She is a sorceress, but it's never dark magic, always light to help someone or something. She recently got a black cat to keep her company, who she calls [name of cat here]. She tries to get close to dragons, either making small talk or offering a trinket, but they dont bite. Weeks go by, that turn into months and she's left in the dark. She still puts a smile on her face and greets everyone. Then, one day a hatchling walked up to her. Some dragons gasped, others stared. She bent down and handed the little one a sap flavoured treat. Picking him up,she walked over to the mother, who,is swarmed with 3 other hatchlings. The mother looks shocked, carefully Ilogi sets him down in her arms. She smiles at all 5 of them and hands the other 3 hatclings a treat. To this day, dragons are warming up to her. The same hatchling and his mother comes to visit once a week to have tea and treats. She now feels more in the light than she was. Her heart gleams with warmth with each passing day.
@Reefknot,
I finished the lore for your babies C:
Lore for Possum:
There is a weird sound heard from outside of the clan bounderies. The clan leader, [insert name here] tells the patrols to go check it out. Some set out on foot, others take to the air. Closer to the center of the tree boundaries, they hear a snap. The ones in the sky slowly swoop down and the ones on foot quicken their pace,but make no sound. They come upon a skydancer covered with letters and packages. She spots them and says "Oh my, I'm sorry. I was just coming to deliver your order. But I seem to have gotten myself stuck in these vines." She passes the package over to them and takes flight in the opposite direction. Carrying back the package, the hand it to [clan leader name here]. Hearing a little sneeze, [gender here of leader] opens it. Out pops a little bogsneak. She jumps out and dissapears into the den. Searching for the little one, they find her, already making herself comfortable in the nesting den. [clan leader name here] laughs. "She is quiet the sneak." [clan leader gender] tells the hatchling caretaker. Patting the little one, [clan leader gender] decides that her name will be Possum.
Now she can be seen running off and exploring. Sometimes playing pranks on the older dragons that she is 'dead' the other hatchlings have quiet a kick out of it. The clan has their hands full for sure. Although, as the weeks go by, she becomes more mature, and not pranking as much.
Lore for Ilogi:
Dragons lurk in the shadows, trying to avoid her. Some just stare and back up. Many rumors have been passed around, about whether she is actually a witch or that she practices voodoo. None know for sure since they avoid her so often. Ilogi, doesnt let that faze her, although it would be nice to have some company once in a while. She is a sorceress, but it's never dark magic, always light to help someone or something. She recently got a black cat to keep her company, who she calls [name of cat here]. She tries to get close to dragons, either making small talk or offering a trinket, but they dont bite. Weeks go by, that turn into months and she's left in the dark. She still puts a smile on her face and greets everyone. Then, one day a hatchling walked up to her. Some dragons gasped, others stared. She bent down and handed the little one a sap flavoured treat. Picking him up,she walked over to the mother, who,is swarmed with 3 other hatchlings. The mother looks shocked, carefully Ilogi sets him down in her arms. She smiles at all 5 of them and hands the other 3 hatclings a treat. To this day, dragons are warming up to her. The same hatchling and his mother comes to visit once a week to have tea and treats. She now feels more in the light than she was. Her heart gleams with warmth with each passing day.
rlB6WqJ.gif
@uther

Ahhhh thank you!! C:
@uther

Ahhhh thank you!! C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Bumpity ^-^
Bumpity ^-^
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther Hello! Buy 3 get one free.... whooo!! Sign me up! :D Bio: Dragon Type: Small Perspective: First Info: The dragons have basic personality info in their bios. Payment: Treasure (Let me know what I owe you and I'll send it right over) Discount(that applies to you): Light Flight dom & Buy 3 deal Extra: please add me to your general ping list [b]1. Marquis de Mire[/b] My progen's BFF and oldest friend. Lvl 25 and Master of Discipline He's 3 yrs old and deserves more bio than I've given him. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1069856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10699/1069856_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]2. Buirn[/b] Charismatic Warrior [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16432299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164323/16432299_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3. Crux of Lore[/b] Outlaw Merc.. After being rejected as a subspecies for a technicality, he and his mate decided to never be bound by rules again. Would love a story about one of their adventures. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13786479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137865/13786479_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]4. Rebel of Lore[/b] mate of Crux.. hedonist.. adventurer mercenary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14489665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144897/14489665_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Uther

Hello! Buy 3 get one free.... whooo!! Sign me up! :D

Bio: Dragon
Type: Small
Perspective: First
Info: The dragons have basic personality info in their bios.
Payment: Treasure (Let me know what I owe you and I'll send it right over)
Discount(that applies to you): Light Flight dom & Buy 3 deal
Extra: please add me to your general ping list

1. Marquis de Mire
My progen's BFF and oldest friend. Lvl 25 and Master of Discipline
He's 3 yrs old and deserves more bio than I've given him. :)

1069856_350.png

2. Buirn
Charismatic Warrior

16432299_350.png

3. Crux of Lore
Outlaw Merc.. After being rejected as a subspecies for a technicality, he and his mate decided to never be bound by rules again. Would love a story about one of their adventures.

13786479_350.png

4. Rebel of Lore
mate of Crux.. hedonist.. adventurer mercenary

14489665_350.png
@Afar,
Oh my. Some lovely dergs here! Added to pinglist C:
Since the Buy 3 deal lets you choose any, what would you want for Rebel?
30kt w/ discount price of 25%
Total is:22,500.
Thank you so much for ordering!
@Afar,
Oh my. Some lovely dergs here! Added to pinglist C:
Since the Buy 3 deal lets you choose any, what would you want for Rebel?
30kt w/ discount price of 25%
Total is:22,500.
Thank you so much for ordering!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther
Thank you! Sending monies.
Umm, Rebel... how 'bout you surprise me? Let your creativity decide. She's a free spirit. hehe
@Uther
Thank you! Sending monies.
Umm, Rebel... how 'bout you surprise me? Let your creativity decide. She's a free spirit. hehe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10