Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]Update:[/center] @Justdevon @Afar Sorry for being late on everything! My internet has been inactive. @Justdevon Eulalia's lore is complete C: @Afar, yours are going to be here soon! Might take awhile, since it's getting closer to the holidays and I'm getting busy. Thank you! ---------------------------------- Eulalia's lore: Eulalia awakens to a slight warm breeze. Although, it's odd since we hardly get any wind. This day is going to be different. Eulalia walks out into the lava filled clearing. Even the lava is different today. Usually it's spitting all over the rocks. Today it's flowing smoothly. Eulalia yawns. Walking over to the leader den for the daily instructions, there is quiet a cluster of dragons. Not a small cluster,either, the whole clan. Eulalia walks over cautiously, seeing what all the commotion is about. [old clan leader name] walks out and stops infront of Eulalia. [old leader name] leaps up onto the heap of rocks. Clearing [gender of leader] throat, [gender of leader] speaks with a loud booming voice. "As you all know this is my [year of being leader] year of being the leader of you all and it's been my honor. As the 'Clan Leader Booklet' states, this is the year for me to resign. It is for me to choose who to give this responsibility to. I've already discussed this with my clan adviser's. The new leader shall be, Eulalia!" [name of leader] concludes. Eulalia stares up at [name of leader], both surprised and excited. [name of leader] beckons Eulalia up to the rocks. Eulalia leaps up next to [name of leader]. [name of leader] begins talking "I know Eulalia hasnt been with us that long, but she's shown great aspects for being a leader. Let's all welcome her as our new leader!" [name of leader] roars. Eulalia stands tall with a huge grin,listening to the chanting voices of the clan. Eulalia is a great leader of the clan. She is very gentle and takes everything into consideration. Although, if you get her mad, she holds her ground and you'll hear it. She is greatly respected,more than she was before and the clan doesnt want her to resign when the time comes. [code][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center][/code]
Update:
@Justdevon @Afar
Sorry for being late on everything! My internet has been inactive.

@Justdevon Eulalia's lore is complete C:
@Afar, yours are going to be here soon! Might take awhile, since it's getting closer to the holidays and I'm getting busy.
Thank you!
Eulalia's lore:
Eulalia awakens to a slight warm breeze. Although, it's odd since we hardly get any wind. This day is going to be different. Eulalia walks out into the lava filled clearing. Even the lava is different today. Usually it's spitting all over the rocks. Today it's flowing smoothly. Eulalia yawns. Walking over to the leader den for the daily instructions, there is quiet a cluster of dragons. Not a small cluster,either, the whole clan. Eulalia walks over cautiously, seeing what all the commotion is about. [old clan leader name] walks out and stops infront of Eulalia. [old leader name] leaps up onto the heap of rocks. Clearing [gender of leader] throat, [gender of leader] speaks with a loud booming voice. "As you all know this is my [year of being leader] year of being the leader of you all and it's been my honor. As the 'Clan Leader Booklet' states, this is the year for me to resign. It is for me to choose who to give this responsibility to. I've already discussed this with my clan adviser's. The new leader shall be, Eulalia!" [name of leader] concludes. Eulalia stares up at [name of leader], both surprised and excited. [name of leader] beckons Eulalia up to the rocks. Eulalia leaps up next to [name of leader]. [name of leader] begins talking "I know Eulalia hasnt been with us that long, but she's shown great aspects for being a leader. Let's all welcome her as our new leader!" [name of leader] roars. Eulalia stands tall with a huge grin,listening to the chanting voices of the clan. Eulalia is a great leader of the clan. She is very gentle and takes everything into consideration. Although, if you get her mad, she holds her ground and you'll hear it. She is greatly respected,more than she was before and the clan doesnt want her to resign when the time comes.
Code:
[center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center]
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther it's perfect, thank you!
@Uther it's perfect, thank you!
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon, glad you like it! Dont want to sound rude, but could you please copy the code and put it under the lore? Thank you C:
@Justdevon, glad you like it! Dont want to sound rude, but could you please copy the code and put it under the lore? Thank you C:
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther of course, I'm sorry I forgot to do that. :P
@Uther of course, I'm sorry I forgot to do that. :P
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon, Its completely alright C:
@Justdevon, Its completely alright C:
rlB6WqJ.gif
Hi, @Uther... I'm not in a hurry. Enjoy the holidays. It will all happen at the right time. :) [img]http://www.lovethisgif.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/51388-Christmas-Christmas-Gif-Christmas-Tree-Christmas-Lights-Christmas-....jpg[/img]
Hi, @Uther... I'm not in a hurry. Enjoy the holidays. It will all happen at the right time. :)

51388-Christmas-Christmas-Gif-Christmas-Tree-Christmas-Lights-Christmas-....jpg
@Afar, sorry this has taken so long! I've just finished Marquis's lore! I hope you like it. If I made any errors please go ahead and change it C: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kerubi awakens to the sound of cracking. "Oh my" she breaths in. Nudging Nurax awake, she leans in closer to the eggs. Three heads pop out of the eggs. One being large and too big for his body and the other two are small and sleek. Kerubi bends down and nuzzles them. However the poor little snapper takes on a sneeze. It's odd for plague dragons to get sick. He becomes wheezy and you can see his bones. He must have caught a disease they arent aware of. Fearful, Kerubi picks up her children and backs away from the snapper. Theres nothing for them to do, he rapidly starts to disintegrate and plops to his death. The female imperial, however becomes curious. Nurax tries to hold her back, but she travels over to him anyway. She gets the same symptoms and falls to her death. Kerubi, now crying holds her last son close. They leave their den, for it's now contaminated. Telling her leader about the events, he sends a message to Plaguebringer. He's there in a flash and takes away the dead children. The dragons he pass start to have the same symptoms, he however isnt affected. To give her son a living chance, she flies him to the border of their territory and says her goodbyes. She tells him his name, 'Mire' and is off. Now knowing his name. He starts to walk, all the while the events repeating in his head. [center][b]A few hours later[/b][/center] I slowly become weaker. I've traveled for miles and havent seen a single dragon. Then as if thinking about it a wildclaw appears infront of him. "Come my child" She says, with a voice of honey. I step closer in response and we start walking. We approach a cluster of trees, the wildclaw disappears. I sigh, 'All alone again' I think. Then I spot a figure by the water. The figure, whom is a hatchling like me, looks up and a smile appears on his face. I slowly step closer, unaware of the brush of claws. Is, he hugging me..? He then speaks "I've been so alone. Can you help me not to be?" He asks. I respond with a slight nod. "Lovely!" He shouts. We introduce ourselves and get to know one another, he says his name is Afar. From that day forth we've been searching for dragons in the same situation as us. Slowly growing bigger and stronger. Now we've made a place to stay and have a clan. Afar has taken the role of leader. We hope for more adventures, soon. [code][center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center][/code]
@Afar, sorry this has taken so long! I've just finished Marquis's lore! I hope you like it. If I made any errors please go ahead and change it C:
Kerubi awakens to the sound of cracking. "Oh my" she breaths in. Nudging Nurax awake, she leans in closer to the eggs. Three heads pop out of the eggs. One being large and too big for his body and the other two are small and sleek. Kerubi bends down and nuzzles them. However the poor little snapper takes on a sneeze. It's odd for plague dragons to get sick. He becomes wheezy and you can see his bones. He must have caught a disease they arent aware of. Fearful, Kerubi picks up her children and backs away from the snapper. Theres nothing for them to do, he rapidly starts to disintegrate and plops to his death. The female imperial, however becomes curious. Nurax tries to hold her back, but she travels over to him anyway. She gets the same symptoms and falls to her death. Kerubi, now crying holds her last son close. They leave their den, for it's now contaminated. Telling her leader about the events, he sends a message to Plaguebringer. He's there in a flash and takes away the dead children. The dragons he pass start to have the same symptoms, he however isnt affected. To give her son a living chance, she flies him to the border of their territory and says her goodbyes. She tells him his name, 'Mire' and is off. Now knowing his name. He starts to walk, all the while the events repeating in his head.
A few hours later
I slowly become weaker. I've traveled for miles and havent seen a single dragon. Then as if thinking about it a wildclaw appears infront of him. "Come my child" She says, with a voice of honey. I step closer in response and we start walking. We approach a cluster of trees, the wildclaw disappears. I sigh, 'All alone again' I think. Then I spot a figure by the water. The figure, whom is a hatchling like me, looks up and a smile appears on his face. I slowly step closer, unaware of the brush of claws. Is, he hugging me..? He then speaks "I've been so alone. Can you help me not to be?" He asks. I respond with a slight nod. "Lovely!" He shouts. We introduce ourselves and get to know one another, he says his name is Afar. From that day forth we've been searching for dragons in the same situation as us. Slowly growing bigger and stronger. Now we've made a place to stay and have a clan. Afar has taken the role of leader. We hope for more adventures, soon.
Code:
[center]Bio by:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=269790]Uther[/url] [/center]
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther
Oooooo, that's an exciting story! Thank you. No wonder Marquis is so stoic and determined. :D
It fits him very well.
@Uther
Oooooo, that's an exciting story! Thank you. No wonder Marquis is so stoic and determined. :D
It fits him very well.
@Uther

Hello there! It's been a while, I really enjoyed the Bio you created for my dragon Elpida. I was wondering if you were still willing to create one for Donatien? I remember you mentioning your liking of him and his song. ^-^

Thank you!
@Uther

Hello there! It's been a while, I really enjoyed the Bio you created for my dragon Elpida. I was wondering if you were still willing to create one for Donatien? I remember you mentioning your liking of him and his song. ^-^

Thank you!
E2PAFTi.gif
She/Her | July 15 | Chaotic Good

I believed in beauty, and then beauty ate my soul. So, then I believed in darkness, and darkness swallowed me whole.
nEaXlx7.png
SSGscxr.png
@Uther Bio: Dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29542897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295429/29542897_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: long Perspective: third Info: [LIST] [*] the clan;s main scavenger and leader of the scavenger group (syringas). [*] very persuasive and charming. [*] mooches items off other clans [*] kicked out of his old clan for stealing flowers from the clan's gardens. [*] often said to be two faced [*] untrustworthy, lies his way through situations [*] loved by others in his clan for being very helpful and hardworking. [/LIST] Payment: treasure Discount(that applies to you): n/a Extra: add me to the pinglist please! and thank you so much!
@Uther
Bio: Dragon
29542897_350.png

Type: long
Perspective: third
Info:
  • the clan;s main scavenger and leader of the scavenger group (syringas).
  • very persuasive and charming.
  • mooches items off other clans
  • kicked out of his old clan for stealing flowers from the clan's gardens.
  • often said to be two faced
  • untrustworthy, lies his way through situations
  • loved by others in his clan for being very helpful and hardworking.
Payment: treasure
Discount(that applies to you): n/a
Extra: add me to the pinglist please! and thank you so much!
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10