Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Vixen's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sonora
Will do! Your total is 16,900k, you can send it over whenever ^-^
@Sonora
Will do! Your total is 16,900k, you can send it over whenever ^-^
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen

Oh, gosh! I feel so silly; I guess I've been reading my textbooks for too long today. XD Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it greatly!!! <3
@WhiteVixen

Oh, gosh! I feel so silly; I guess I've been reading my textbooks for too long today. XD Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it greatly!!! <3
@FauveNox
It's fine :) mistakes happen, I've had plenty haha. I'm glad you enjoy it <3!
@FauveNox
It's fine :) mistakes happen, I've had plenty haha. I'm glad you enjoy it <3!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen Thank you! Life gets buys sometimes. Hope all is good with you. :)
@WhiteVixen Thank you! Life gets buys sometimes. Hope all is good with you. :)
@whitevixen Bio:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36308325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363084/36308325_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Small Perspective: Third Person Info: Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. His lair is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate. Payment: Wishlist item Discount: I don't believe so Extra: None
@whitevixen
Bio:
36308325_350.png

Type: Small
Perspective: Third Person
Info: Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. His lair is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate.
Payment: Wishlist item
Discount: I don't believe so
Extra: None
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10